Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Initial mix up getting my job on to the schedule, but this was rectified and a discount given for the inconvenience. Customer service was excellent. The guys turned up on time, job was completed quickly and professionally, price was reasonable, no mess left behind. Great guys, great work!

Gas leak fixed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Daniel did a great job diagnosing the problem and fixing it with out any issues in a quick manner. He was professional.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi D J, Thanks for your review of Daniel :) We are glad that we sorted out the gas leak for you on the stove connection. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day.

Kind Regard, Wilco Plumbing

My experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Explained things clearly. Great customer service. Also, I was offered advice about my particular problem. Call out fee was affordable.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Rose,
Many thanks for taking time to review our services. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to assisting you in the future with your plumbing needs.

Pipe damage

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

All tradesmen were polite, timely, unobtrusive, professional and friendly. They worked very hard and were able to answer most questions.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi CAP, We appreciate you taking the time to post a review for our services. Our technicians always strive to provide professional, informative and thorough services as efficiently as possible. ... read more »

Their team did a great job from start to finish.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

My sewer pipelines were relined by Wilco. It was a big job and the team advised me every step of the way. I was able to see both live and saved to disc video of the damaged areas with audio. A truly profession outfit both at office and tradesman level. All my plants were moved into safe areas whilst the work was underway when the whole area was cleared and work complete they restored my plants to their original places. Thoughtful in every way, I highly recommend their service.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Cally, Many thanks for your terrific review. Our team here at Wilco always strive to provide the best possible service for our customers from start to finish. Thank you for taking the time t... read more »

Roots problems

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

We have problems with the blockage caused of the roots, from 2 times a year to 4 times a year that we need a plumber to clear the roots. Is getting expensive each time to do the job. We decided to do the relining of the pipes. We got 3 quotes and they are the cheapest comparing to the other 2. The staff are very nice & polite and efficient. We are very happy the work they have done and will recommend to our friends.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Tammy, We appreciate your kind words. I'll pass along your feedback to our staff. Blockages are always an individual experience as every issue is different. We are glad you took the steps to ... read more »

Fast and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

We called Wilco at 8.30am when we could no longer stand the issues we were having. They were on site by 10.30 and had identified the issue and begun work rectifying it that same day. Everything was explained thoughtfully and the plumbers were personable and professional. Would definitely recommend.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Max,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. Our team works hard to provide the most efficient and thorough service. We are happy you would recommend our services as well :)

Beware of this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Charged $250 to supposedly clear roots from drain. Showed where roots were with camera and provided a quote for over $2000 saying pipes needed replacing due to damage from roots. Blocked again 2 days later and refused to return unless going ahead with pipe replacement. Called another plumber who cleared roots blockage with no problem and told us pipes were in good condition. Also detected blockage in main. This is a rort to get you to undertake major work. Disgusted that they get away with it.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Gill, I sent you a message a couple days ago to discuss this issue you've raised. If you could please send me a message at [email protected] that would be greatly appreciated. I w... read more »

Happy I called them!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I was a bit worried when I saw some negative reviews but decided to call for my mum's blocked drain. I called in the morning and they came out on same afternoon. The guy talked to me and explain what happened and cost to fix it. No pressure from him to fix just because he was there. My mum was happy with everything. Very nice company

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Lisa,

We appreciate you taking time to post a review of our company. I'm glad we were able to sort your mum's blocked drain out. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any of your plumbing needs.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Avoid at all costs, use at your peril

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Took advantage, over charged and provided a service that was not needed. Suspect many positive reviews are not legitimate as the business is based on charging whatever it thinks the client will pay. A complete rip off.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Michael,
I sent you a message so we could better understand the experience you had with our company. Please contact us at [email protected] so I can obtain more details.

Wilco Plumbing

Fast, easy, no fuss service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I called out Wilco plumbing (JN# 12527) after rupturing my water main at 4pm on a Saturday afternoon. The phone was answered immediately and within a few minutes I was then called back by the assigned plumber who gave me an ETA which was subsequently met. Quick fix on arrival and really lovely bloke who did the job.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Matt, thank you for taking time to post a review of our services. We are happy that we met your expectations. We endeavour to provide the best customer experience and to communicate effective... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

This company is great. I selected them after reading the reviews here. I can say that without hesitation I concur with the views expressed by majority in this site. The Plumber Tim is excellent in terms of his attitude and professionalism. He called me before arriving which was on the time promised, assessed my toilet blockage problem and provided clear options with quotations. This options were for both immediate and short to medium implementation.
I am more than satisfied with the work done and highly recommend this company to anyone.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Anjan, We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We're glad you were completely satisfied with our service! I will pass along your kind words to our plumber that attended. ... read more »

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Tried to rort me with outrageous quote

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Old electric water cylinder packed up. Asked these guys to provide a quote to replace it. They charged $39 to come out - I didn't have a problem with that. However, I did have a problem with the $4,100 quote I was given for a straight-forward "replace old with new" job. After doing some research, I've eventually been charged $1589 for the same job.

If this isn't a case of someone trying to rort the circumstances of being in need of having a problem resolved quickly, I don't know what is.

Shame on you Wilco Plumbing !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Ayup, I am concerned about the pricing issue you've brought to our attention as it sounds out of line with our pricing structure. I would like to resolve this for you straightaway. We take c... read more »

Newcastle

• 5 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Prompt, efficient and highly professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Plumber came within scheduled time slot - calling 20 minutes before arrival. Identified problem immediately and quoted for replacement of 2 taps and completed change-over quiickly, also attending to problem with main supply tap breaking and adjusted low hot water temperature free of any further charge. Will happily recommend to others.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Pete, We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We're glad you were completely satisfied with our service! We look forward to assisting you with any of your plumbing/electrica... read more »

Fast Response & Quick Work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

We called Wilco requiring urgent assistance after a sewage blocking. They came out within a few hours and fixed the problem in a timely manner - we were flush friendly one again!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Mia, We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We are glad you were satisfied with the service we provided for your blocked sewer! We look forward to assisting you with ... read more »

Verified Customer

Great service, now I can get on with my washing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

From the moment I called to make a booking I felt like I'd make the right choice. Friendly and helpful people on the phone and in person, who explained what was going to happen at each step, and then, even better, did what they said! And then of course, I could get back to washing clothes...

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we could help you out and happy to hear that the washing is underway. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Who would of thought

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I needed these merchants on a Sunday to unblock a drain. I prepared the inspection port for them (removed the access plate and flushed away the crap) the plumber arrived and for a grand total of 12 minutes work i was charged $712. Avoid at all costs.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there, We are sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't up to your standards. We have attempted to locate your details in our system, but unfortunately have had no luck. Please email;... read more »

A Plumber on Sunday How Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

On a Sunday a plumber is very difficult to find but after ringing Wilco a very nice man Luke came out. He showed us everything he was doing and explained all in detail. We are very happy. Thank you

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Robby,

Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you were satisfied with the outcome of the work. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future if needed.

penrith

• 1 answer

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

thank you so much for your service the came out same day we called them went out of their way to find the issue were here for at least 2hrs or more they called Sydney water for us after knowing that the issue was from main was amazing service, the problem was fixed thank you we will definitely be calling you guys for any future plumbing needs we may have

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Barbara,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our business. We're so glad you are satisfied with our service. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs.

Saved the day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We had a severely blocked drain on Thursday which we found out needed major relining. Wilco plumbing helped us out on the thursday with a temporary fix and then returned the next day for the reline, and again on the Saturday to tidy up the lawn and garage pipes etc. We could not have hoped for a better response from a company found on Google. The team were extremely professional and polite, and considerate of our needs all the way. Would highly recommend and will use from now on.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our business. We're glad you are satisfied with the outcome of the work.

1 of 9 pages