Verified Customer

Great service, now I can get on with my washing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

From the moment I called to make a booking I felt like I'd make the right choice. Friendly and helpful people on the phone and in person, who explained what was going to happen at each step, and then, even better, did what they said! And then of course, I could get back to washing clothes...

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we could help you out and happy to hear that the washing is underway. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Who would of thought

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I needed these merchants on a Sunday to unblock a drain. I prepared the inspection port for them (removed the access plate and flushed away the crap) the plumber arrived and for a grand total of 12 minutes work i was charged $712. Avoid at all costs.

A Plumber on Sunday How Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

On a Sunday a plumber is very difficult to find but after ringing Wilco a very nice man Luke came out. He showed us everything he was doing and explained all in detail. We are very happy. Thank you

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Robby,

Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you were satisfied with the outcome of the work. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future if needed.

penrith

• 1 answer

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

thank you so much for your service the came out same day we called them went out of their way to find the issue were here for at least 2hrs or more they called Sydney water for us after knowing that the issue was from main was amazing service, the problem was fixed thank you we will definitely be calling you guys for any future plumbing needs we may have

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Barbara,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our business. We're so glad you are satisfied with our service. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs.

Saved the day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We had a severely blocked drain on Thursday which we found out needed major relining. Wilco plumbing helped us out on the thursday with a temporary fix and then returned the next day for the reline, and again on the Saturday to tidy up the lawn and garage pipes etc. We could not have hoped for a better response from a company found on Google. The team were extremely professional and polite, and considerate of our needs all the way. Would highly recommend and will use from now on.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our business. We're glad you are satisfied with the outcome of the work.

great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

On Time, prompt ,fixed the problem straight away , Great Work would recommend them , only found on yellow pages

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Kim,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our business, we're glad you are satisfied with the service provided. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future if needed.

Hot water heater replace

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Found this to be an excellent an efficient service from start to finish.professional tradsman also cleaned up an installed temporary service for the night.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Pam,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we're glad you were satisfied with the outcome of the work. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future if needed.

Oyster Bay, NSW 2225

Beware !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Called Wilco today to get quote for new boiler and installation, and guess what - paid for coming $39 to get quote for $2411 ex GST for installation only. Wow, that is more than supply & install from another company. If this isn't rip off, I don't know what it is. Beware and read their quotes carefully. Regards Nev, Oyster Bay

GREAT SERVICE I wont go anywhere else I was very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

If you don't use this company you are crazy. Their service was prompt clean honest & so polite & not over priced. Thank you for being so nice.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We're glad you were satisfied with our service! We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future.

middle cove , sydney

honest professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Rang Wilco plumbing with severe problem with tree roots in sewer. They came next morning as requested, rang me when on their way. The very high pressure water jet was successfully used by Luke to cut trough an extensive root mass to allow the main to be reached. He deployed the fibre optic camera to verify that most of the roots were removed. A previous plumber had tried but failed to cut through as his machine had insufficient power....Well done Luke! Price charged was fair and competitive. Recommend strongly.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi John,

Thank you so much for the great review. We will definitely let Luke know you were satisfied with his work. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Job well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

From the moment I rang Wilco plumbing someone was sent promptly to review my dilemma. He was very courteous and gave me a few options. Job was inspected on Friday and promptly finished on Monday. As said, no mess left behind and I'm very happy with the finished product. Toilet replaced as well as shower taps. Definitely will use them again.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there, We really appreciate you taking the time out to leave us positive feedback. We're glad we could assist with the plumbing issue, and that you are satisfied with our service. We look forw... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

camera inspection of pipes good result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I have used Wilco's plumber twice for camera inspection of pipes he was prompt, polite and informative. Inspection of questionable pipes successful with full reports for reasonable price.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Phill,

We're glad we could be of assistance to you, and thank you for sharing your positive experience... we appreciate it!

Blacktown

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Life savers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Fantastic service and lovely guys very happy with them will definatly use them again.fast quick and efficient pleasure to do buisness with them

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Sharron,

Thanks so much for your feedback!
We're glad you are satisfied with our services. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future if needed.

Wilco

Do u do electrical as well?

Hi Sharron,

Yes we do, please contact our office on 9826 2211 to organise an electrician to come out for you.

Great, honest service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Wilco came out and were able to do the job on the spot, within the quoted price and within the time frame they said the job would take.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our business. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Sydney, Australia

• 2 answers

Very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

This Company is great to deal with and provide excellent service. The plumber contacted me about 20 minutes prior to his ETA and while I was expecting only a quote, he said he could do the job straight away. He even suggested an extra refinement I hadn't thought of and all mess was cleaned up after finishing. I am now in the process of requesting some electrical work to be performed by them.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the positive review. We're glad you are satisfied with the outcome of the work. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Great job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Boys did a great job all completed promptly and in a professional tradesman like manner.
I would recommend to others

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you were satisfied with our service.
Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing and electrical needs in the future.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I was very impressed with service provided and tech's approach on arrival was great customer service. Ability, knowledge & advice by tech is remarkable.
Also, I rate Wilco Plumbing as a responsive & efficient company.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your positive feedback, we're really happy that you were satisfied with the outcome of the work. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

• 4 helpful votes

Blockage sorted pronto!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Great prompt service from the moment I placed the online enquiry. George the plumber turned up as promised and stayed until the problem was sorted, despite a few unforseen issues along the way. The price was very reasonable too. I would definitely recommend Wilco and George to my friends and family.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Alli,

Thank you so much for the great review and positive feedback about our technician George. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Wilco

Brilliant but reasonably priced plumbers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Accurate and immediate assessment of problem using their high tech diagnostic equipment. Provided written quote together with staff who were experienced in each of the specific stages of the job. Great management back up from the office for their field staff. Delighted with the result which saved me a lot of money.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi David, We really appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our business! We're so glad you are happy with the service... we look forward to servicing any of your plu... read more »

Fabulous plumbing services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Terry from Wilco Plumbing was fabulous. He showed up in a timely fashion and quoted on the spot. Services were completed speedily and everything was left spick and span. Friendly and lovely to deal with. Highly recommend Wilco. Thanks!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Ellie,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you were satisfied with the service, we look forward to servicing any of your plumbing and electrical needs in the future.

1 of 9 pages