Roots problems

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

We have problems with the blockage caused of the roots, from 2 times a year to 4 times a year that we need a plumber to clear the roots. Is getting expensive each time to do the job. We decided to do the relining of the pipes. We got 3 quotes and they are the cheapest comparing to the other 2. The staff are very nice & polite and efficient. We are very happy the work they have done and will recommend to our friends.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Tammy, We appreciate your kind words. I'll pass along your feedback to our staff. Blockages are always an individual experience as every issue is different. We are glad you took the steps to ... read more »

Happy I called them!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I was a bit worried when I saw some negative reviews but decided to call for my mum's blocked drain. I called in the morning and they came out on same afternoon. The guy talked to me and explain what happened and cost to fix it. No pressure from him to fix just because he was there. My mum was happy with everything. Very nice company

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Lisa,

We appreciate you taking time to post a review of our company. I'm glad we were able to sort your mum's blocked drain out. We look forward to assisting you in the future with any of your plumbing needs.

Wilco Plumbing

Fast Response & Quick Work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

We called Wilco requiring urgent assistance after a sewage blocking. They came out within a few hours and fixed the problem in a timely manner - we were flush friendly one again!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Mia, We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We are glad you were satisfied with the service we provided for your blocked sewer! We look forward to assisting you with ... read more »

Great job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Boys did a great job all completed promptly and in a professional tradesman like manner.
I would recommend to others

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you were satisfied with our service.
Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing and electrical needs in the future.

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Electrical and plumbing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

I used Wilco plumbing and electrical and they were great. On time by arrangement a nd quotes good and competent tradesmen. This was appprox 18 months ago and now have just recommend to a friend in my building.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Roz,

Thanks for sharing your experience, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review about our company. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Reliable, thoughtful service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Plumber arrived on time, understood the problem, checked what other jobs needed and carefully checked his work, all in a personable way.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Col,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future!

Wilco

Fast and professional service - highly recommended

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

The was fast, professional. Had issues with cold water but still recommended me to service the hot water as well.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your positive feedback.
We're glad you were satisfied with our service!

On time and reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

One thing I have always hated about calling for plumbers are electricians are their reliability - not with Wilco. Over the years they have always showed up on time, jobs are mostly reliable and always very curtious if for some reason they are running later. Highly recommended.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Hi YSL,

Could you please provide me with your inv/job number.

Chatswood, Sydney NSW

Verified Customer

We appreciated the promptness of Wilco Plumbing to attend on such short notice and arrive at the app

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Wilco provided us with a quote on arrival and inspected, cleared and also provided a camera detailed inspection of the completed work. They also suggested the possibility of relining our aged clay pipes and offer to provide quote.
They also replace and external brass garden tap in the process.
Again we thank Wilco for your professional assistance in resolving our blocked sewer main..

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Linz,

Thanks so much for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time out to write something. We're glad we could be of your service... looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Wilco

Came on time and did what theu said they would do.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

I needed some plumbing maintenance done at my home. Washers replaced, leaky toilet fixed and a tap replaced. They turned up when they said they would and the work was of a good quality.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Daniel,
Thanks very much for your feedback!
We're more than happy to have been of service to you.

Thanks again,
Wilco.

Prompt response & fix as requested

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

I came home on Friday late afternoon & found the gas smell in the house. I turned off the gas knob at the front so the gas is not flowing anymore. Because it's the week of New Year, most plumbers were not available, fortunately Wilco had someone available to get someone to come over to our house. The plumber came within an hour of our call, he wore clean boot covers in the house and really nice. The issue was fixed straight away, the leaking gas bayonet was replaced and no more gas smell in the house. Wilco is not the cheapest, but they definitely provide professional service. Recommended.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Bob, Thanks for the great review! We're glad you were satisfied with the professional and prompt service we provided. Gas issues can be dangerous, luckily you made the right decision by callin... read more »

Quick and efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

I had some drainage issues. Emailed Wilco who got back in touch within 30 minutes. Job booked for a couple of days later. Dan attended site and fixed my issue and provided some great advice. Overall very good.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We're glad we could assist you with the drainage issue. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future!

Verified Customer

Good professional service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

Like the service and professional manner of the plumber. All problem sorted out without a worry.

Recommend if you would like a service that can trust.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Kai,

Thank you for the good review! We're glad you are satisfied with the service we have provided you with.

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Good Fast service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

I called re our hot water tank problem. Someone came out quickly and sorted out our problem. Phone calls were placed to find a new water heater and it was delivered and installed same day.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Coll,

Thanks for the good review, we appreciate it!
Glad we could assist with the hot water issue.

On time and patient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2016

I rang Wilco Plumbing on Sunday for an issue that was not super urgent.I already knew the pressure relief valve was an issue as I was losing excessive hot water. Arranged for a plumber on a day and time that suited me. Plumber was on time and was able to fix the problem quickly. Although I was quoted double another company for the same job, I negotiated a small discount (10% - better than nothing!) and utilise the online discount voucher ($69), so it was only slightly more expensive.
What I thought was great was that the plumber took the time to show me how to adjust the thermostat and the tempering valve so I could control the water temperature according to my needs and was able to give me a few quotes on other jobs I had in mind, instead of trying to rush off to the next job.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Von, We're so glad you are happy with the service we provided you with and glad we could help with the pressure relief valve! Thanks for the great feedback, look forward to servicing your plumb... read more »

Ceramic washers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2016

We had a leaking shower with ceramic washers. The replacement work was done effectively, quickly, with no mess and at a time that suited us.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi John,

We appreciate you taking the time out to write a positive review about our company. We're glad you are happy with the outcome and service provided.

Regards, Wilco

Super fast, great service -- quote was a bit high

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2016

Our hot water tank died and they came and replaced it within 24hrs. The all in 1 plumber and electrician meant that a gas system and an outdoor power point could all be handled by the 1 company and in the 1 price.

One small complaint was that the original quote was quite high but they happily brought it down to a fair number when I asked.

The second was I called up to ask for a quote and the lady kept trying to send me away by first saying they don't o that work (they do) and then saying they would be 3 days to send out someone to quote fixing a gas line for a stove (don't have a stove right now). I ended up havig to gg with someone else which is disappointing considering I'm on their gold customer plan.

I do want to finish by saying I was very happy with the prompt aad professional service that was ooriginall provided.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Teal,

Thanks for your feedback!
We cant seem to find your details in our member database... please email: [email protected]

Regards, Wilco

They were ok

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2016

Took a bit longer but job was well done - hopefully those roots don't come back
Very happy with the work

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Thanks for the positive review! We also hope the tree roots dont come back and cause any issues.

job well done!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

Very impressed with the clearing of blockage at my property from the start of the job to completion. Dave the landscaper did a fantastic job in restoring my property. Much appreciated Wilco!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Ally, We appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our company. We're glad you are satisfied with the work and will pass your comment on to Dave, he'll be pleased to ... read more »

Excellent plumbing service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2016

The Wilco plumber was courteous and friendly. The job was completed the day after I called. A no fuss plumber and very easy to communicate with. The price was reasonable. I would use Wilco Plumbing again.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Marie,

We appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our company and we are glad that you are satisfied with our services.
Have a great week!