Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Initial mix up getting my job on to the schedule, but this was rectified and a discount given for the inconvenience. Customer service was excellent. The guys turned up on time, job was completed quickly and professionally, price was reasonable, no mess left behind. Great guys, great work!

Gas leak fixed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Daniel did a great job diagnosing the problem and fixing it with out any issues in a quick manner. He was professional.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi D J, Thanks for your review of Daniel :) We are glad that we sorted out the gas leak for you on the stove connection. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day.

Kind Regard, Wilco Plumbing

My experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Explained things clearly. Great customer service. Also, I was offered advice about my particular problem. Call out fee was affordable.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Rose,
Many thanks for taking time to review our services. I'm glad that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to assisting you in the future with your plumbing needs.

Wilco Plumbing

Their team did a great job from start to finish.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

My sewer pipelines were relined by Wilco. It was a big job and the team advised me every step of the way. I was able to see both live and saved to disc video of the damaged areas with audio. A truly profession outfit both at office and tradesman level. All my plants were moved into safe areas whilst the work was underway when the whole area was cleared and work complete they restored my plants to their original places. Thoughtful in every way, I highly recommend their service.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Cally, Many thanks for your terrific review. Our team here at Wilco always strive to provide the best possible service for our customers from start to finish. Thank you for taking the time t... read more »

Fast and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

We called Wilco at 8.30am when we could no longer stand the issues we were having. They were on site by 10.30 and had identified the issue and begun work rectifying it that same day. Everything was explained thoughtfully and the plumbers were personable and professional. Would definitely recommend.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Max,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review. Our team works hard to provide the most efficient and thorough service. We are happy you would recommend our services as well :)

Wilco Plumbing

Fast, easy, no fuss service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I called out Wilco plumbing (JN# 12527) after rupturing my water main at 4pm on a Saturday afternoon. The phone was answered immediately and within a few minutes I was then called back by the assigned plumber who gave me an ETA which was subsequently met. Quick fix on arrival and really lovely bloke who did the job.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Matt, thank you for taking time to post a review of our services. We are happy that we met your expectations. We endeavour to provide the best customer experience and to communicate effective... read more »

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

This company is great. I selected them after reading the reviews here. I can say that without hesitation I concur with the views expressed by majority in this site. The Plumber Tim is excellent in terms of his attitude and professionalism. He called me before arriving which was on the time promised, assessed my toilet blockage problem and provided clear options with quotations. This options were for both immediate and short to medium implementation.
I am more than satisfied with the work done and highly recommend this company to anyone.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Anjan, We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We're glad you were completely satisfied with our service! I will pass along your kind words to our plumber that attended. ... read more »

Newcastle

• 5 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Prompt, efficient and highly professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Plumber came within scheduled time slot - calling 20 minutes before arrival. Identified problem immediately and quoted for replacement of 2 taps and completed change-over quiickly, also attending to problem with main supply tap breaking and adjusted low hot water temperature free of any further charge. Will happily recommend to others.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Pete, We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We're glad you were completely satisfied with our service! We look forward to assisting you with any of your plumbing/electrica... read more »

Verified Customer

Great service, now I can get on with my washing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

From the moment I called to make a booking I felt like I'd make the right choice. Friendly and helpful people on the phone and in person, who explained what was going to happen at each step, and then, even better, did what they said! And then of course, I could get back to washing clothes...

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we could help you out and happy to hear that the washing is underway. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Wilco

A Plumber on Sunday How Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

On a Sunday a plumber is very difficult to find but after ringing Wilco a very nice man Luke came out. He showed us everything he was doing and explained all in detail. We are very happy. Thank you

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Robby,

Thanks so much for your review. We're glad you were satisfied with the outcome of the work. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future if needed.

penrith

• 1 answer

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

thank you so much for your service the came out same day we called them went out of their way to find the issue were here for at least 2hrs or more they called Sydney water for us after knowing that the issue was from main was amazing service, the problem was fixed thank you we will definitely be calling you guys for any future plumbing needs we may have

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Barbara,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our business. We're so glad you are satisfied with our service. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs.

Saved the day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

We had a severely blocked drain on Thursday which we found out needed major relining. Wilco plumbing helped us out on the thursday with a temporary fix and then returned the next day for the reline, and again on the Saturday to tidy up the lawn and garage pipes etc. We could not have hoped for a better response from a company found on Google. The team were extremely professional and polite, and considerate of our needs all the way. Would highly recommend and will use from now on.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We really appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our business. We're glad you are satisfied with the outcome of the work.

great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

On Time, prompt ,fixed the problem straight away , Great Work would recommend them , only found on yellow pages

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Kim,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our business, we're glad you are satisfied with the service provided. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future if needed.

Hot water heater replace

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Found this to be an excellent an efficient service from start to finish.professional tradsman also cleaned up an installed temporary service for the night.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Pam,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we're glad you were satisfied with the outcome of the work. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future if needed.

GREAT SERVICE I wont go anywhere else I was very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

If you don't use this company you are crazy. Their service was prompt clean honest & so polite & not over priced. Thank you for being so nice.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We're glad you were satisfied with our service! We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future.

middle cove , sydney

honest professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Rang Wilco plumbing with severe problem with tree roots in sewer. They came next morning as requested, rang me when on their way. The very high pressure water jet was successfully used by Luke to cut trough an extensive root mass to allow the main to be reached. He deployed the fibre optic camera to verify that most of the roots were removed. A previous plumber had tried but failed to cut through as his machine had insufficient power....Well done Luke! Price charged was fair and competitive. Recommend strongly.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi John,

Thank you so much for the great review. We will definitely let Luke know you were satisfied with his work. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Job well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

From the moment I rang Wilco plumbing someone was sent promptly to review my dilemma. He was very courteous and gave me a few options. Job was inspected on Friday and promptly finished on Monday. As said, no mess left behind and I'm very happy with the finished product. Toilet replaced as well as shower taps. Definitely will use them again.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there, We really appreciate you taking the time out to leave us positive feedback. We're glad we could assist with the plumbing issue, and that you are satisfied with our service. We look forw... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

camera inspection of pipes good result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I have used Wilco's plumber twice for camera inspection of pipes he was prompt, polite and informative. Inspection of questionable pipes successful with full reports for reasonable price.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Phill,

We're glad we could be of assistance to you, and thank you for sharing your positive experience... we appreciate it!

Blacktown

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Life savers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Fantastic service and lovely guys very happy with them will definatly use them again.fast quick and efficient pleasure to do buisness with them

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Sharron,

Thanks so much for your feedback!
We're glad you are satisfied with our services. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future if needed.

Wilco

Do u do electrical as well?

Hi Sharron,

Yes we do, please contact our office on 9826 2211 to organise an electrician to come out for you.

Great, honest service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Wilco came out and were able to do the job on the spot, within the quoted price and within the time frame they said the job would take.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our business. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

1 of 6 pages