• 6 helpful votes

Do not use these people

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2015

I used this company to fix a water heater that had started to leak. Due to the fact I was in a hurry the price was instantly inflated. I had to get it fixed cos the heater was leaking right? So I asked them to proceed to which that told me that there plumber had called in sick and would not be able to complete the job until the next day (meanwhile the heater is leaking water and the Tennent has no hot water). They finally fixed the heater and in the process butchered the kitchen getting the unit out. Not only did they do this but they also demanded payment (threatening "collections") after 4 days. Do not use these people, there are plenty of other plumbing professionals out there.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

sydney

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

CareFull Rip off Wilco Plumber charged $2000 for a 50 litre hot water in a small unit, Market price

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2015

Run Away this Scam company - CareFull Rip off Wilco Plumbing Services charged $2000 for a 50 litre hot water installation in a small unit, On Market price is $680 completed work $2000 can buy more than 3 hot water system
Run Away this Scam company

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

awesome service and professional business!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2015

Wilco plumbers provided me with great service, they arrived at my house within the hour and completed the job so efficiently! I finally have hot water..thanks guys, would definitely recommend

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2015

I called this company today as my business hot water system wasn't working and within an hour (Taz) came and give me quote with three different options and I approved it and within half an hour they installed new one and took my old one, left my restaurant clean and tidy. I highly recommend this company as they changed the way Plumbers used to work.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there thank you so much for your nice review of our company! Could you please email us [email protected] with your details as we would like to send you something complimentary via post.

Quick and reliable company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2015

These guys were so quick and reliable, such a friendly and efficient service. They installed new taps in my bathroom and unblocked a drain. Would most definitely recommend this company

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Thank You Wilco! Life Saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2015

Wilco came out to fix my burst pipe that I accidentally hit when doing some renovations. The plumber was friendly and price was reasonable and he fixed the issue on the spot. I would recommend them and would use again.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Friendly guys and awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2015

Would definitely recommend this company. The lady who took my call was so understanding and helpful.. And pat the plumber came out and immediately identified the blockage and repaired it. Cheers guys

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

5 star service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2015

What a great company..so honest and friendly with an upfront quote and no hidden fees! They repaired my leaking tap along with installing a hot water system. Thanks so much guys

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

• 11 helpful votes

Will Rip You Off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2015

They seem professional, the girl on the phone is nice and was nice enough to call me to say plumber was sick and won't make his appointment till another day. The plumber was friendly enough, told me I need to pay $750 for a job so small I could almost have done it myself. Called another plumber, costed me $220.

I think their plan is to charge the most they think can get from you, and when you say no it's to high, they hit you with the $40 call out fee.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there, we are sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately we can't find your job details in the system, we would like to discuss this issue further with you if you could contact us on 02 9826 2211. P... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Liars and Late

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2015

Called for a plumber at 4pm for emergency toilet overflowing at blocked. Was told $130 call out fee but will be there between 5-7pm that day.

Had to call company back twice over plumber not showing. Finally showed at 11:15pm to after calling me 5 minutes before to charge for the call out over the phone.

Showed up and told us $500 for a plunge and $1000 for a the jet.

Told him we can't afford that! End of service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Tee,

Were sorry you feel that way. Please contact us on 9826 2211 because we cannot find your information in our system as you haven't provided any details. We hope we hear from you so we can resolve the issue as soon as possible!

Wow, what a great company. Perfect all around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2015

Called them at 6pm for an emergency blockage they were literally at my door step in about an hour. They were great guys and provided an even better service
I will definitely be using these guys again for my hot water system in a few weeks

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Honest reliable and great workers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2015

Just wanted to thank the wilco team for doing a great job with installing my hot water system. had no hot water for over a week, worst nightmare but luckily they removed and installed a brand new one in no time

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2016

Just thought I would share my experience with everyone
I had a really bad leaking tap last week and the technicians from wilco were more than happy to come out and repair the issue. Terry was so helpful and professional

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Sydney

• 1 question

Job well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2016

After buying a fixer upper 2 years ago, I've dealt with many trades people over that time and when I had to find a plumbing company urgently after developing blocked drains 3 days after Xmas I rang Wilco Co. and from the office staff to the plumbers on site I have nothing but the utmost respect for their courteous and proficient manner in dealing with my problem. The blockage was located and fixed with a minimum of fuss and they even took great care in my recently landscaped garden by re-turfing and re-barking my garden. All rubbish was removed off site and my property was restored to its original state. I would not hesitate to recommend this company, well done boys!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

• 1 comment

Rectification Work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2016

I had some work done in August 2015 in relation to a blocked pipe in the kitchen for which I paid a call out fee and for the use of a water jet and a CCTV drain inspection. I later found that the pipe was leaking and, from the mould that was evident in the cupboards, probably has been since the August work was undertaken. There was no indication that the pipe was leaking prior to that time. I asked the company to come and rectify the work for me. I sent two e-mails indicating my address and my Invoice No. but didn't even get an acknowledgement. Very, very poor customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi There, could you please make contact with us as we didn't receive your emails and we don't have any job details to make contact with you. Our feedback email address is [email protected] read more »

Wilco Plumbing Official

Thank you for your time in writing this review, we value our customer's feedback however we would like to clarify a few key things in regards to this job. As advised to you directly the email addre... read more »

Private message

Can you give less then 1 star?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2016

These guys come out and saw my wife after our hot water service stopped walking. We were quoted $3,000 to do the job and when we got a 2nd quote for the exact same thing it was half the price at $1,575.00 Inc GST. They then called later to drop their price by $500.00 after my wife told them they were too expensive. To add insult to injury we are left with a $39.00 fee for the privilege of their quote.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hello could you please contact us on (02) 9826 2211 or [email protected] in relation to the above matter as we have no details of this job and believe this job could be with another company.

Wilco Plumbing Official

Thank you for your time and effort to provide your feedback about our company. We would like to formally respond to the above. We have searched through our jobs recently performed on our system and... read more »

Sydney

Should have Read reviews before engaging Wilco

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2016

I have just experienced the less than 1 star service of Wilco Plumbing. I had them attend my property on 6th January 2016 due to ongoing hot water issues. I had already had [name removed] to the property. I was quoted $4000 to supply and fit a new gas HWS and install a cooktop I supplied. I questioned the plumber why so expensive and he advised he would contact his boss to see if he could get it cheaper. Over the 10 days I waited for the new unit while still experiencing intermittent Hot water. The unit was finally installed on Mon 18th January and by Friday 22nd January I again had no hot water. They were contacted but their only interest was me paying the invoice. I asked on Friday afternoon for a Manager to call me to discuss and at time of writing 11:35 Monday I am still waiting.

I have contacted 2 other plumbers who have given indicative prices around the $2500 mark. After re-contacting [name removed] it turns out the HWS was not the issue it was the regulator on the gas meter.

Wilco continues to excel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2016

This is the second time I use wilco services..I had a really bad blockage last night at 12:30 (most inconvenient time) but dan came out within the hour and he was so friendly and efficient especially at that time of the night
Thanks guys, great job once again!!!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Corey thank you for your kind review. We are glad our 24/7 services were able to help you. Dan is a great asset to our team. Please send us your contact details to [email protected] so we can add you to our happy customer's program.

great service wilco!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2016

I had Geoff come out this morning to unblock my drain. I called a few plumbers beforehand and no one was willing to come out on a Saturday morning, although wilco did!! i was so pleased with the outcome of the work that was done and also the level of professionalism by the technician. cheers Geoff and wilco team

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

We would like to thank you for your feedback and for personally thanking Geoff. Please email us [email protected] so we can post something to you as part of our happy customer's program.

On time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2016

I called Wilco Plumbing on a Friday morning after no other plumbers could make it that day. Wilco said someone would arrive between 10 and 1. Sure enough Mike came at 11 and did a wonderful job fixing the bathroom sink. Very friendly service. I would recommend them all the time.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Thank you for your review Rick and for joining our happy customers program. We are so glad we were able to service your needs when no one else could and great to hear our technician performed a gre... read more »

1 of 9 pages