great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

On Time, prompt ,fixed the problem straight away , Great Work would recommend them , only found on yellow pages

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Kim,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our business, we're glad you are satisfied with the service provided. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future if needed.

Hot water heater replace

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Found this to be an excellent an efficient service from start to finish.professional tradsman also cleaned up an installed temporary service for the night.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Pam,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we're glad you were satisfied with the outcome of the work. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future if needed.

Oyster Bay, NSW 2225

Beware !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Called Wilco today to get quote for new boiler and installation, and guess what - paid for coming $39 to get quote for $2411 ex GST for installation only. Wow, that is more than supply & install from another company. If this isn't rip off, I don't know what it is. Beware and read their quotes carefully. Regards Nev, Oyster Bay

GREAT SERVICE I wont go anywhere else I was very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

If you don't use this company you are crazy. Their service was prompt clean honest & so polite & not over priced. Thank you for being so nice.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We're glad you were satisfied with our service! We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future.

middle cove , sydney

honest professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Rang Wilco plumbing with severe problem with tree roots in sewer. They came next morning as requested, rang me when on their way. The very high pressure water jet was successfully used by Luke to cut trough an extensive root mass to allow the main to be reached. He deployed the fibre optic camera to verify that most of the roots were removed. A previous plumber had tried but failed to cut through as his machine had insufficient power....Well done Luke! Price charged was fair and competitive. Recommend strongly.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi John,

Thank you so much for the great review. We will definitely let Luke know you were satisfied with his work. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Job well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

From the moment I rang Wilco plumbing someone was sent promptly to review my dilemma. He was very courteous and gave me a few options. Job was inspected on Friday and promptly finished on Monday. As said, no mess left behind and I'm very happy with the finished product. Toilet replaced as well as shower taps. Definitely will use them again.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there, We really appreciate you taking the time out to leave us positive feedback. We're glad we could assist with the plumbing issue, and that you are satisfied with our service. We look forw... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

camera inspection of pipes good result

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

I have used Wilco's plumber twice for camera inspection of pipes he was prompt, polite and informative. Inspection of questionable pipes successful with full reports for reasonable price.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Phill,

We're glad we could be of assistance to you, and thank you for sharing your positive experience... we appreciate it!

Blacktown

• 1 comment

Life savers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Fantastic service and lovely guys very happy with them will definatly use them again.fast quick and efficient pleasure to do buisness with them

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Sharron,

Thanks so much for your feedback!
We're glad you are satisfied with our services. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future if needed.

Wilco

Do u do electrical as well?

Hi Sharron,

Yes we do, please contact our office on 9826 2211 to organise an electrician to come out for you.

Great, honest service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Wilco came out and were able to do the job on the spot, within the quoted price and within the time frame they said the job would take.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our business. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Sydney, Australia

• 4 answers

Verified Customer

Very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

This Company is great to deal with and provide excellent service. The plumber contacted me about 20 minutes prior to his ETA and while I was expecting only a quote, he said he could do the job straight away. He even suggested an extra refinement I hadn't thought of and all mess was cleaned up after finishing. I am now in the process of requesting some electrical work to be performed by them.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the positive review. We're glad you are satisfied with the outcome of the work. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Great job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Boys did a great job all completed promptly and in a professional tradesman like manner.
I would recommend to others

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you were satisfied with our service.
Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing and electrical needs in the future.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I was very impressed with service provided and tech's approach on arrival was great customer service. Ability, knowledge & advice by tech is remarkable.
Also, I rate Wilco Plumbing as a responsive & efficient company.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your positive feedback, we're really happy that you were satisfied with the outcome of the work. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

• 4 helpful votes

Blockage sorted pronto!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Great prompt service from the moment I placed the online enquiry. George the plumber turned up as promised and stayed until the problem was sorted, despite a few unforseen issues along the way. The price was very reasonable too. I would definitely recommend Wilco and George to my friends and family.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Alli,

Thank you so much for the great review and positive feedback about our technician George. We look forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Wilco

Brilliant but reasonably priced plumbers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Accurate and immediate assessment of problem using their high tech diagnostic equipment. Provided written quote together with staff who were experienced in each of the specific stages of the job. Great management back up from the office for their field staff. Delighted with the result which saved me a lot of money.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi David, We really appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our business! We're so glad you are happy with the service... we look forward to servicing any of your plu... read more »

Fabulous plumbing services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Terry from Wilco Plumbing was fabulous. He showed up in a timely fashion and quoted on the spot. Services were completed speedily and everything was left spick and span. Friendly and lovely to deal with. Highly recommend Wilco. Thanks!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Ellie,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you were satisfied with the service, we look forward to servicing any of your plumbing and electrical needs in the future.

Sydney

• 1 question

Electrical and plumbing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

I used Wilco plumbing and electrical and they were great. On time by arrangement a nd quotes good and competent tradesmen. This was appprox 18 months ago and now have just recommend to a friend in my building.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Roz,

Thanks for sharing your experience, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review about our company. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Rip off people never ever use them $10000 quote and tried to charge $27000

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

They are a rip off my relative was quoted $10000 for relining pipes then was told when finished $17000 now they are saying another $11000 as my relative is 80yrs has not got extra to finish and very worried about paying soo much and job still not finished this is disgusting must be something we can do to stop people been treated this way they had no problem asking for money

Reliable, thoughtful service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Plumber arrived on time, understood the problem, checked what other jobs needed and carefully checked his work, all in a personable way.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Col,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future!

Fast and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

The plumbers arrived on time, they were very efficient and cleaned up after they were finished. They were extremely polite.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Wilco.
Glad we could help!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

The plumber unblock our drain in very short time and act professionally. I was not in the apartment when he arrived but he really get that done with due diligence.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write something positive about our company.
We're glad we could assist you!

2 of 9 pages