Fabulous plumbing services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Terry from Wilco Plumbing was fabulous. He showed up in a timely fashion and quoted on the spot. Services were completed speedily and everything was left spick and span. Friendly and lovely to deal with. Highly recommend Wilco. Thanks!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Ellie,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you were satisfied with the service, we look forward to servicing any of your plumbing and electrical needs in the future.

• 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote

Electrical and plumbing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

I used Wilco plumbing and electrical and they were great. On time by arrangement a nd quotes good and competent tradesmen. This was appprox 18 months ago and now have just recommend to a friend in my building.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Roz,

Thanks for sharing your experience, we really appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review about our company. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

• 1 helpful vote

Rip off people never ever use them $10000 quote and tried to charge $27000

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

They are a rip off my relative was quoted $10000 for relining pipes then was told when finished $17000 now they are saying another $11000 as my relative is 80yrs has not got extra to finish and very worried about paying soo much and job still not finished this is disgusting must be something we can do to stop people been treated this way they had no problem asking for money

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Reliable, thoughtful service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Plumber arrived on time, understood the problem, checked what other jobs needed and carefully checked his work, all in a personable way.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Col,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our company. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing/electrical needs in the future!

Fast and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

The plumbers arrived on time, they were very efficient and cleaned up after they were finished. They were extremely polite.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Wilco.
Glad we could help!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

The plumber unblock our drain in very short time and act professionally. I was not in the apartment when he arrived but he really get that done with due diligence.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write something positive about our company.
We're glad we could assist you!

Wilco

Fast and professional service - highly recommended

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

The was fast, professional. Had issues with cold water but still recommended me to service the hot water as well.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your positive feedback.
We're glad you were satisfied with our service!

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

I liked the fact that you were able to do the job so quickly and the young man was polite and efficient.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for your positive review!

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

James from Wilco eased the stress of a blocked downstairs toilet by his calmness, expertise and professional manner in which he performed his duties. He kept me up-to-date with his progress and, best of all, cleaned everything up afterwards, leaving the area perfect. I will definitely use Wilco again for any future plumbing or electrical needs. Keep up the good work. These sorts of tradesmen are few and far between. Jane

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Jane, Thanks so much for leaving us positive feedback, we will definitely pass it on to our technician James. We're glad you are satisfied with the outcome of the work and the overall experien... read more »

On time and reliable

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

One thing I have always hated about calling for plumbers are electricians are their reliability - not with Wilco. Over the years they have always showed up on time, jobs are mostly reliable and always very curtious if for some reason they are running later. Highly recommended.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Hi YSL,

Could you please provide me with your inv/job number.

Prompt. Friendly. Professional.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I was very pleased with the prompt and professional service. It's nice to know upfront what you're up for. I would recommend Wilco Plumbing without hesitation.
Peter

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Pete,

We appreciate you taking the time out to review our business. We're glad you are happy with the service that was provided.

• 2 helpful votes

OVERCHARGES!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

I had the feeling I shouldn't have called this company after noticing that they are not local to our area. Their website changes location depending on what Suburb you enter. Anyway, they wanted to charge over $350 to change a washer in the laundry taps oh and clean it up??? Or over $450 to change the taps. What a rip off!! Don't waste your money on their call out fee like I just did! AFTER POSTING THIS THEN THEY TRY TO BRIBE ME TO DELETE THIS POST BY GIVING BACK MY $39 CALL OUT FEE. However when I said I'm not deleting the post because I don't want others paying stupid prices, the lady soon changed her tune and didn't want to refund me anymore. I bet the post above mine is made up by them to give them a higher star rating!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Professional on time and clear diagnosis

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

Excellent service, fast and ontime. Very professional and would absolutely recommend. Provided a fast quote and conducted work in a timely manner.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Sera,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We're glad you are satisfied with the service we provided you with. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing and electrical needs in the future.

Chatswood, Sydney NSW

Verified Customer

We appreciated the promptness of Wilco Plumbing to attend on such short notice and arrive at the app

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

Wilco provided us with a quote on arrival and inspected, cleared and also provided a camera detailed inspection of the completed work. They also suggested the possibility of relining our aged clay pipes and offer to provide quote.
They also replace and external brass garden tap in the process.
Again we thank Wilco for your professional assistance in resolving our blocked sewer main..

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Linz,

Thanks so much for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time out to write something. We're glad we could be of your service... looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Great fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

I had a blocked drain at the backwash outlet of the pool. Raw sewage is not nice and needed quick attention. The fast, professional service was fantastic and the plumber who attended was courteous, happy to explain what was wrong and knew exactly what to do.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Fran, We know how much of a mess a blocked drain can cause, we're glad we could help you! Thanks so much for writing something positive about our company! Looking forward to servicing any of ... read more »

Wonderful Service, 5 Stars!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2017

I called Wilco because my hot and cold taps in the shower were leaking behind the tiles and coming out of the shower head. Daniel the plumber, was a very efficient, knowledgeable and kindly spoken professional, who fixed this problem and was very gracious about it. What a pleasure it was to have had him in my home, Thank You, from a very happy customer.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Louise, We really appreciate you taking the time out to leave us positive feedback! We're glad Daniel our plumber could assist you with those taps, looking forward to servicing any of your pl... read more »

Very informative and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

I called Wilco for my gutter down pipe water flow problem and Terry, the plumber came to my premise and check the down pipe and rain water tank. He knows the problem straight away and give me the most satisfactory answer and educate me how the system works. Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable who presents well for his job and Wilco. I would recommend to friends and family for plumbing needs.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Sidney,

Thanks so much for the positive review, we're glad you were satisfied with the outcome of the work and happy with our professional plumber Terry - we will definitely pass on the feedback!

Wilco

Great service, very professional.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

What great service we received, problem with blocked sewer was fixed quickly and professionally and kept informed at all time, thank you for the great experience.
Regards One Happy Customer.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Carlos,

We're glad we could assist with the blocked sewer - we know how much of a hassle it can be! Thanks for the great review.. we appreciate it

Wilco

All round 5 star service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Over the long weekend we experienced a burst pipe which caused absolute havoc. We had a full house of guests, it was pretty embarrassing and inconvenient. In saying that, we called up Wilco who were nothing but helpful and professional throughout the entire process. The customer service lady was calm and friendly, got a plumber out within the hour and solved the issue without a hassle. Thanks for saving our long weekend, would definitely recommend these guys!!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Beth, We appreciate you taking the time to leave positive feedback about your experience with us. We're glad we were able to save the day during the Easter holiday! Looking forward to servicin... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Wilco plumbing is the most overpriced plumber we have ever dealt with. $30.00 part and charged $353.00 plus GST!!! Customer service appalling. Do not use this company!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes