Came on time and did what theu said they would do.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

I needed some plumbing maintenance done at my home. Washers replaced, leaky toilet fixed and a tap replaced. They turned up when they said they would and the work was of a good quality.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Daniel,
Thanks very much for your feedback!
We're more than happy to have been of service to you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

We unfortunately experienced a burst main water pipe and called on Wilco Plumbing to assist. Dan arrived on time as promised and completed the repair in a fast and professional manner. Thank you Dan and Wilco Plumbing.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Andrew,
Glad to hear that Dan was able to efficiently assist you in your unfortunate pipe problem. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience with us!

Professional and reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Called Wilco Plumbing late on a Sunday afternoon when I realised we had a problem, requesting service the following day. The call was answered promptly and the lady was pleasant and helpful. I was offered 3 different timeframes to choose from while making the booking. Immediately following the call I received an SMS asking to confirm my name, address and time.

Communication was great, leaving no possibility for error.
The plumber called on the day to confirm the appointment and as promised arrived on time.

Terry was perceptive and attentive to our situation and worked out a solution on the spot, while also explaining everything in detail. He demonstrated a high level of knowledge, professionalism and is a credit to your organisation. Expectations of service were far exceeded. I am pleased to give Wilco my highest recommendation.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of your positive experience with us Kynan! We're extremely happy to have exceeded your expectations and will pass on your glowing credits to Terry.

Good service from Wilco Plumbing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

Just back from New Years break and great, I wake up to a flooded Kitchen. Rang around for a plumber and got either no answer or just flat out "cant help we are short staffed because of holidays". But Wilco were able to help quick smart. Thanks for helping when we needed your help.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hello, Great to hear your positive feedback, thanks for taking the time out to write something about our business. We're glad we could assist you with the blockage, looking forward to servicing a... read more »

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Great customer service and good follow up. Called to ask about my experience and was interested to allow them to improve their business.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi there,

Thanks for the positive feedback. Good customer service is something we strive for and take very seriously, we're glad we have rectified the issue.

Servey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Very polite, helpful and professional. Did everything we asked for and also helped with tab in the laundry, helped to choose right model and design I wanted.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Natalia,

Really great to hear you had such a positive experience with us!
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave a comment.

Sincerely,
The Wilco Team

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Wilco plumbing provided an excellent service. They attended to the problem same day and the tradesman was friendly and extremely helpful. I'm happy to give them 5 stars for service. Thanks

Prompt response & fix as requested

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

I came home on Friday late afternoon & found the gas smell in the house. I turned off the gas knob at the front so the gas is not flowing anymore. Because it's the week of New Year, most plumbers were not available, fortunately Wilco had someone available to get someone to come over to our house. The plumber came within an hour of our call, he wore clean boot covers in the house and really nice. The issue was fixed straight away, the leaking gas bayonet was replaced and no more gas smell in the house. Wilco is not the cheapest, but they definitely provide professional service. Recommended.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Bob, Thanks for the great review! We're glad you were satisfied with the professional and prompt service we provided. Gas issues can be dangerous, luckily you made the right decision by callin... read more »

fast and reliable servic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

Thank you Wilco for the responding so quickly to replace our hot water system. We were able to have access to hot water again same day. Will definitely use your service again!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Anita, We appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about your experience with us! We're glad we could assist you with the hot water system, looking forward to servicing a... read more »

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Rheen 315 L Hot Water System

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Called to come out paid $39 for call out fee, then got quoted $3300 ex GST for the Rheen 315L System. I might be a female but I am not stupid

Quick and efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

I had some drainage issues. Emailed Wilco who got back in touch within 30 minutes. Job booked for a couple of days later. Dan attended site and fixed my issue and provided some great advice. Overall very good.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We're glad we could assist you with the drainage issue. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future!

• 1 helpful vote

Best Service Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

I had trouble with my storm water drainage. I contacted WILCO PLUMBING who immediately sent a team to review and quote the work needed.
There was subsoil drainage and aglines were needed. Pipes were placed around the house to prevent rainwater building under the house.
The team with their leader, Steve, not only resolved the drainage and storm water issues but they ensured pavements were built and repaired as necessary.
This team went beyond expectations: the lawn was returfed both front and back and the garden soils and beds repaired. Mulch and stones were added which provided an excellent landscape. The team were here for more than a week and every day the house entrance was left clean and easily accessible. I did not expect the result I got.
All workers were polite and friendly and with their leader, Steve Little, provided skilled work beyond expectations. They helped with many issues i had and this I did not expect. This team was A+ in manner, skills and work execution. I would not hesitate to call them again for any plumbing or electrical needs. I will be recommending them to all my friends.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Louise, Thanks so much for the great review, we really appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our business. We're glad we could assist you with the storm water dr... read more »

I will call Wilco again for any plumbing related work that may arise in the future .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

I used Wilco to change kitchen sink mixer . The plumber was polite and professional. He explained what he was doing and gave helpful advice in case we should experience any problems in the future. Thanks guys , well done!

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hello there,

Thanks so much for the great review!
We're glad you're happy with the outcome of the work that was provided. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing and electrical needs in the future.

Wilco

Electrical work by Wilco.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

The tradesman turned up on time and was friendly and courteous. The amount charged was reasonable for the work involved, and the time taken to complete the job satisfactorily. Would recommend to others.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Anthony,

We appreciate you taking the time out to write something positive about our company and your experience. We're glad we resolved the issue without a drama.

Regards,

Nice work

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

The man was nice mannered fast at his job and showed us pictures of the work he had done under the house

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the positive review.. we appreciate you taking the time out to write something. Looking forward to servicing any of your plumbing or electrical needs in the future.

Regards,

Good professional service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

Like the service and professional manner of the plumber. All problem sorted out without a worry.

Recommend if you would like a service that can trust.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Kai,

Thank you for the good review! We're glad you are satisfied with the service we have provided you with.

• 1 question

Good Fast service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

I called re our hot water tank problem. Someone came out quickly and sorted out our problem. Phone calls were placed to find a new water heater and it was delivered and installed same day.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Coll,

Thanks for the good review, we appreciate it!
Glad we could assist with the hot water issue.

Professional Workmanship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

Sewerage Reline. Work was completed promptly and professionally and all Employees were communicative, polite and courteous. Site work was about seven days and ran consecutively except for Sunday. We experienced minimal impact on normal Household functions. However, it was expensive and in hindsight we should have at least checked a competitive price.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time out to review our business. We will forward your feedback to the team..

Kind regards,

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

Expensive quote

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2016

I called Wilco for a toilet replacement. They showed up on time and very friendly.
However the quote they gave me was twice as much as the most expensive other quotes that I got. Others gave me between 900-1200$.
Wilco 2400$. This has a name.

Good Service...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2016

I rang Wilco plumbing first thing in the morning. The plumber turned up by 10:00am as promised and provided me with a quick efficient service to rectify my blocked shower drain. The plumber was friendly and very easy to deal with. I would definitely recommend this company.

Comments
Wilco Plumbing Official

Hello,

We appreciate the positive feedback and will be forwarding it on to our team. We're glad you are satisfied with the service provided.

4 of 9 pages