Good mobile service

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Well, we decided to purchase WOOLWORTHS mobile package for our son since he will be going to school and back alone.
It's what we wanted in term of what it's included. The service carried is Telstra and that what we want, not because of the big name but because convienent and will be able to use the service in remote area too.
We would give a 5 star if they didn't change the plans package the month after when we need to renew our plan and decided to drop Optus and go with WOOLWORTHS too.
The annoying part they only allow to use the reward card 1 per number, 1 household can or only allow to have 1 rewards card. That's annoying.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi JSpiteri, We're thrilled to read you and your family are enjoying the Woolworths Mobile service in terms of network coverage, we apologise sincerely for any inconvenience caused regarding the R... read more »

Satisfaction and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Need to find out how can I activate the LTE in my phone is make video calls for Samsung galaxy phones

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hey Marcus,

Cheers for the positive review!, If you need a hand updating your handset settings please give us a call on 1665 from your Woolworths Mobile service and one of our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist.

Thanks again,

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 11 helpful votes

Data add on isssues

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

was short on data for the last few days of the billing cycle due to accidentally downloading thinking i was connected to home wifi. purchased 1gb data add-on for $10 thinking it was a one off add on. subsequently got another $10 charged to my account in the next billing cycle. rang them to find out what's going on and they claimed that i signed up to monthly recurrring add on via the app. I had no intention of signing up to a recurring monthly add on and the app makes you manually tick the checkbox to opt for recurring add on so i don't see why i would even accidentally tick this box but of course it must be my error and they refuse to credit this back to my account. I don't even need this additional data. the app is badly designed and doesn't even show anywhere that you are signed up to monthly add on.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi Djc926, We're sorry to read you've had a poor experience whilst adding on extra data, we appreciate your valuable feedback regarding the Mobile app. The Woolworths Mobile Team would appreciate... read more »

Spoke to a very helpful gentleman by the name of Chris H who sorted this out. Thanks.

Morning djc926,

Your positive feedback, has been passed onto the agent, and we are glad to have resolved your inquiry.

Many Thanks
J.C

Verified Customer

Happy with my phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Happy to advise friends to use Woolworths mobile with no surprises. Phone and plan deal I have is great coverage is good too .did not wait to long on the phone for service
So jump on the train

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Thanks for choosing Woolworths Mobile! We really appreciate the great review.

Verified Customer

So far really impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Had a S7 edge for a month now post paid. Super fast delivery, fantastic network, great app. Superb value for money. If you are considering this provider i highly recommend you do

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Thanks for the awesome review Peter!

Alex

No problem. I like when service providers deliver without a hitch. Have had some really poor experiences recently. That reminds me, time to write a scathing Android Enjoyed review.

Outrageous data prices

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Its 15$ for 500mb. A month ago that was for 1.5gb. With today's internet services that is just too little. 5 years ago i paid 30$ for 10gb and then they all put data caps lower and prices up. It's just not practical.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi Deus, We're really sorry to read you're not satisfied with current data pricing on your pre-paid service. Our team would love the opportunity to discuss our other pre-paid plan options wit... read more »

Sydney

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I am really impressed by the outstanding customer service provided by Woolworths staff. I was interested in buying a new Woolies sim and the agent at the other end was very courteous, patient and understanding in relation to all of my queries. I know I can be a little pedantic sometimes but the agent, I think her name was Momeena, was very helpful and she gave me all the details about the new plans for both post-paid and pre- paid. I am going to buy a woollies sim now, Hats off to you woollies.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hey Soloflyer,

Thank you so much for the positive review and for the great feedback! We will pass your comments onto the customer service team.

Hope you have a great day!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Great help and always recommen Woolworths to my friends and family they are a great shop and the food is always fresh

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hey Griffo,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're really stoked to read that you're enjoying the product range.

• 7 comments
  • 16 helpful votes
Private message

Woolworths Mobile - Can't even Activate my SIM!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

I'm trying to activate a Woolworths SIM, but I keep getting the message "Sorry ! The Identification check wasn't successful. Please verify the Identification Document details you had entered"!! I have tried three different forms of ID now and I am imputting the correct information!!!!!! I've been trying for 40 minutes!! Not impressed so far!

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi SLW1964,

We're really sorry to read of the troubles you've faced whilst trying to get your service activated. Could you please give us a call on 1300 101 234 option 5 so we can try and get you connected.

Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi SLW1964, we were wondering if your service is now active? If not, would you kindly confirm if you've still got the SIM and we'll see what is happening for you.

We've just sent you a P.M.

Gold coast

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Nope didnt fix it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

So they take away the internet login ability and force you onto an app they say "they have updated it so you can log on to the app with no data" but guess what ....you still cant.the staff have no idea what the product actually does and as a consequence cant be relied upon to resolve an issue.another business that cant run a telco.
Coverage is telstra but for some reason still is patchy.my plan is prepaid and thankfully is cheap enough but definitely not the cheapest.woolworths could be poised to dominate the market but seems to be tripping over its own feet.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi Jmt1, Please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused surrounding removal of the pre-paid account login option from the website. One of the main benefits of the Woolw... read more »

Ok,just tried it again,at 9:20 pm to connect to the app with no data.....6 times and 6 failures. Clearly woolworths staff have no idea what their app does-or in this case DOES NOT do. Keep sending ... read more »

Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi Jmt1, If possible, I'd like to call you tomorrow to see what's happening. Could you please reply to my PM with your contact number? Cheers

Rubbish Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Purchased a $45 new sim starter pack at local store. Submitted online activation brand new number and been over 12 hours and mobile service still not active. I would understand delay if porting old number across but not for a new number. Website faq states few minutes for new number to be active. Contacted customer service and been told to wait till 11am next day.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi Eddy,

We're really sorry to read your service is not connected after activating with a new mobile number, please give us a call on 1300 101 234 option 5 in order for us to resolve the issue.

the worst phone company I have been with BE WARNED

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

This is the worst phone company - I was offered a really good "deal" instead of 4gb I was going to be offered 5 a month which I was already on with Vodafone but needed a new phone and liked what I was offered with Woolworths. It was a little kiosk outside Penrith Plaza Woolworths. First I was offered a rose gold phone, found out that colour was not available, no big deal at first I declined, I thought I was going to get 5gb for $50 dollars sounded like a good deal. I signed up passed the credit check it said 4gb but was again reminded that as a "deal" they were offering 5gb for my specific plan. I got a reminder saying I was half way through my 4gb, I rang I said that I had 5gb as I would not have signed to a Phone plan with less gigs a month. The lady at the end of the phone said that I must have heard wrong and it was 5gb for the first month only, I said no she offered me a woolies card for the stuff up. I am still waiting to hear back from Woolworths on this matter. Biggest scam ever from young people that offer you things that woolworths are not delivering on!! do yourself a favour and do not sign up with this incompetent company and stick to the well known telecommunications companies

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi Tegan, We're really sorry to read you've had an unpleasant experience getting your new plan connected, we would very much like the opportunity to review the matter once again to see if we are a... read more »

I will call on Monday, and thanks for getting back to me

Best balue. Easy transfer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Did my research and the Woolies product gives best value of all. Max Gibson at the Waurn Ponds atore made the transition so easy. He went out of his way to help.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi Pharmaboy18,

Thank you for the amazing review, we're glad to hear you had a great experience. Thanks for choosing Woolworths Mobile!

Kind Regards,
Alex

Cheers Alex. Good service always deserves commentary!!

Issues using phone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

We can't make calls or send texts or even call customer care. Our bill are up to date. We need our phones for work.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi Jacqueline H,

We're sorry to read you are unable to make calls or texts, I have sent you a private message requesting your account details in order to investigate.

Kind Regards,

Bill passed due

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Can I get services restored and arrange bill payment on Friday? I really need service and won't move to another carrier because of first class service provided

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Morning Darren,
Thank you for your compliment.
Could you please contact us at your earliest convenience on 1300 10 1234 option 5, to discuss your billing request.

It won't let me call the number

The best service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Great network
The plan is great
Best provider I have ever been with
Customer service and support was great is to get through and get help polite friendly service

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hey Taniaug,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we're really stoked to read you're so pleased with the service!

Have a great weekend!

Colac West

Private message

Lack of coverage in regional areas when telstra customers have coverage.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I am in Hermansburg, NT at the moment. No coverage at all on my phone yet other people who are on telstra plans with telstra have coverage. When i researched plans before purchase the only limitation was supposed to be that the woolies plan did not give you access to the faster types of 4g not that you would not get phone coverage where other telstra customers get it. Not helpful if you are travelling around the country.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hey Auspolly56, We're sorry to read you're experiencing poor network coverage during your travels, according to our coverage map the area mentioned Hermansburg in the Northern Territory is not s... read more »

Bendigo

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

They need update street mapping for signup mobile plan

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Don't waste your time if your address not found cant process sign up, They should let you edit your new address to process application.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi TimC, Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are sorry to hear you are having issues with sign up. We have just sent you a private message to obtain your contact details and look in... read more »

SYDNEY

Excellent service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I am using the prepaid service with Woolworths at present. Getting excellent network coverage so far, with good plans available on prepaid. Great customer service too. Would highly recommend.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Hi Dav,

Thank you for the fantastic review, we really appreciate the recognition and hope you continue to enjoy to the service.

Cheers, Alex

Exceptional customer service while l did my shopping.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Great.prepaid up to now but early days , only had service a few days.Prepaid seems good value. Time will tell.Exceptional customer service through out .,Wonderful young women skilled and very knowledgeable.Fast and flawless from Go to wo.Mureil Ward.

Comments
Woolworths Mobile Official

Thanks for the Awesome review, We're really glad to read you're enjoying the service!

Regards,

1 of 20 pages

How can I be within 200m of a telstra 4G tower have full service and yet my Woolworths phone will not register on the network?

Christian B asked on Nov 04, 2017

Hi Christian B,

We're really sorry to read you were experiencing poor network coverage. Our team would be very grateful if you could contact us on 1665 from your Woolworths Mobile service (or 1300 101 234 option 5 from any other phone) in order to provide us with an opportunity to look into the matter.

Alex

Apologies if you have already tried these thingsfor android phones(i dont do apple).but you might want to check if your preferred network type is set to 4g and your network has been discovered by your phone in settings>more>mobile networks:operators and preferred network type.
If this doesnt work you may have a similar problem to my location for internet for the home(doesnt affect my mobile data or call reception however) in qld some towers still cant cope with peak loads because they still havent been upgraded to cope,so for example on days when it exceeds its full load of users the tower may dump/boot other users off to make room for others trying to connect-frustrating i know but if this is your problem not a lot can be done.
Contacting woolworths to make sure its not a woolworths housekeeping issue would be a good idea.
Hope your problem gets fixed.

How i convert my Telstra prepaid connection to Woolworths telstra?

Vsk asked on Oct 27, 2017

Hi Vsk,

During the signup process either online or in-store you will just need to opt to "port existing number"

Please contact us on 1300 101 234 option 5 if you require any assistance with activation.

Alex

How do I turn off voicemail on my S7?

Kylie B asked on Oct 26, 2017

Good Morning Kylie,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the turn off voicemail feature on your Samsung Galaxy S7.

From the main screen on your handset,
Select the Phone Icon
Press the menu icon on the top right of the screen
Press Settings.
Press More settings.
Press Call forwarding.
Press Voice call.
Cancel all divert options going to Voicemail by selecting disable
Once disabled all the forward, Press the home button and voicemail will be disabled.

If you require any further assistance, please contact us on 1300 10 1234 Option 5

Many Thanks