Filter By:

Travel Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

First time that we used Worldcare Travel Insurance. Found it easy to apply on line and will keep in mind for future travels.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Paul, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Very good travel insurance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I have used Worldcare travel insurance at least 6 times, and I have always received excellent cover for the best price. I would not travel without it.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ron, thanks for the great feedback. Cheers, Anthony.

Unsatisfactory Insurance

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

My daughter had to cancel her trip around the US because of personal reasons, she arrived back in Australia prior to the expiration of her travel insurance. I spoke to Worldcare and they indicated I would receive a refund for the time not spent in the States. I phoned them again to make a claim and apparently company policy is they don't give refunds. So now I'm paying for a product which is not required or in use. Annoyed!

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hello Deb, I'll contact you with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

Always use World Care for my travels. Have used them for about 10 years now and would not travel without any security. World Care provides that. If i have to make a claim, always get friendly customer service and money is refunded quickly. Would recommend them to all travelling.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Dee, glad to hear you've been happy with our customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Quite a few times always easy to deal with and give good tips and helpful information. Have made claim too on one of our overseas holidays which they were very prompt in sorting out.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carolyn, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Customer

All the important covers at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

We are an older couple and Worldcare gives us good travel insurance cover at a very reasonable price. This was our first time buying insurance from Worldcare and we will will certainly use again.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Nick, glad to hear you were happy with us. Cheers, Anthony.

Travel Insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

This is my first time needing travel insurance, applying and obtaining the insurance was easy and I felt safe during my travels, at times travelling solo, knowing that I had the insurance if required.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I have about four times for myself and my mother. It is easy to apply online and is good in value compared to others.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Linda, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Claim Response unsatisfactory

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

A couple.
Had minor claim of about $ 10 after excess on trip last year. Insurer asked for more proof and bank details despite on claim form telling us not to include and bank details. Obviously delaying the payment.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hello Kathy, I'll pass on your comment to our claims team as we are always looking to improve our service. Regards, Anthony.

Wangaratta

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

Good cover at a fair price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

This is my first time , and it worked fine for us a fair price for a good cover . Lucky we did not have to claim

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ron, glad to hear you were happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance.

review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Have used World Travel Insurance regularly and fortunately did not have to make any claim this time. They are competitive on price.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Insurance for older couples

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

We have used World care three times because they cater for older people . Cost is affordable. Have not had to make a claim but it’s good to have peace of mind

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sue, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

no claim

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

first time.Worldcare offered a good price after detailing my medical conditions. I thought the company was very professional in their understanding of pre medical conditions that don't effect older travellers.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kevin, glad to hear we were able to help you out. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

The claims process takes FOREVER!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Used Worldcare Travel Insurance twice. Made the claim on the second trip. After a week, received the email to ask extra documents, provide the documents in 3 days. After 10 days, no response. Called them, one of the staff member said "I can see you called us three time already". Then received email asking for more documents on the 10th business day, emailed documents to them, and you have to wait for another 10 business days.

It's about 6 weeks since I made the claim, still no response, I can't understand why every-time when I send new documents to them, it will take 10 business days, which only spend them 10-20 minutes to check the documents.

No one want to make the claim if we all have a safe trip, I hope this company can understand their customer better to process the claim more effective.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sarah, sorry to hear about this - I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Good safe insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Price was OK, did not need to use but good to have the security of insurance if required.
Will use again on next overseas trip

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Cant Fault

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

We have used Worldcare at least 5 times for all our overseas holidays & couldn’t fault them, we had to make a claim & it was very easy

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Barb, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Excellent value very affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

My husband and I have used Worldcare travel insurance numerous times Fortunately only once had to make claim It was paid and settled very quickly, and had no problems at all

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Susan, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent for comfort

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

For many years with no claims in the past, intending to use in the future travels.
Good value and peace of mind

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Hans, thanks for being a long term customer. Cheers, Anthony.

Simple to arrange on line

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Used this company three times have been fortunate and not needed to claim but it has been strait forward to arrange

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Quite a few times - all my family use it and have found it to be great and the service is always very good.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bruno, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Keep up the good work

1 of 84 pages

I want to cancel my travel insurance because i dont get holiday from university. Do i get refund?

Anisha Bhattarai asked on Aug 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi, that depends on when you purchased it - please call our contact centre on 1800 008 614 and they will be able to help you out! Regards, Anthony.

Just wondering on the process of claiming lost items overseas? What is required for proof of ownership - are photos of item sufficient? Do you cover replacement value?

Tam asked on Jul 07, 2018

Answer this

Hello Tam, you can view what we cover in terms of lost items in our PDS - pages 60, 62 and 79 - https://travel.worldcare.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS Regards, Anthony.

Hi just reading the fine print , I want to take out Comprehensive travel insurance with Allianz , can you tell me if I would be convered if I have to cancel my trip . Thank you

Patsy asked on May 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Patsy, if you look at Page 52 of the PDS - https://travel.worldcare.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS you'll see what is covered by the cancellation part of the policy. Regards, Anthony.

See all 35 questions about Worldcare Travel Insurance