Filter By:

good to know you have everything covered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

So easy to set up on line,good value for money,wouldn't leave home without it ,would recommend it to anybody,nice to know you are in safe hands,thanks.hope to do business again.

Peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Great value, knowing it's backed by a huge company. Easy to contact. Covers everything we needed in travel insurance. Liked their contact process while overseas. Great value. Don't get caught with recommendations from travel agents, they get kickbacks.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

What insurance should be

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

After the disappointment of having to cancel a planned holiday, obtaining the refund was straightforward. Phone conversations with staff were polite and informative. We have since purchased more travel insurance, and again this was easily done with the customer support staff.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Necessary Expense

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

We have used Worldcare travel insurance for 5 overseas trips over the past 4 years. We always compare their policy with other comnpies but after comparing price and features of the policies, we have stayed with Travelcare. Travel insurance is unfortunately an extra expanse, but one that would make any holiday a great peril to travel with out. Worldcare has always met our expectations.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Review

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Yes I did think the policy was good value and yes I just went online to set the policy up and pay I didn't need customer Support this time!
kindest regards,

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Elaine, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Victoria

• 3 helpful votes

Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I have used Worldcare for the last 5 or 6 times I have travelled overseas and I will continue to use them. What we all need to know and have is peace of mind in case anything does go wrong. Not on this last trip but on a previous trip, I did make a claim (twice) and Worldcare were quick, easy and most of all RELIABLE.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Allison, thanks for your feedback and glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

All you need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Totally happy with ease of setting Insurance up and cost of the service provided. Will be going with Worldcare Travel Insurance on my next trip. I was very confident whilst travelling. Thankyou.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jodi, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Money well spent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

The knowledge that you were covered should anything go wrong was very reassuring. Getting the policy online was easy,as we did not have to claim cannot comment in regards to customer service at this time.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

H Sue, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Very satisfied good to deal with customer service , quick claims , easy to set up , good price , good knowing you have a good backing if needed .

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bob, glad to hear you were happy with your experience with Worldcare Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Something we couldn't leave home without!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

We were very impressed with our policy and the help we received from the staff in Brisbane. I can definitely recommend the company to friends. We were very lucky we didn't have to make a claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jennifer - thanks for recommending us! Cheers, Anthony.

age loading

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

I feel that as a fit 68 year old the age loading was a bit steep, I will in future consider other travel insurers before making a decision. I have never made a claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hello Lyn, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

Good cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I am pleased to say I had no need to claim on my travel insurance, but I am sure I would be ok if I had to,I have passed your name on to a few of my fellow travellers , as I did think your policy covered my needs, thank you for the welcome home, I will be in touch the next time I travel ,

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Secure feeling of having reliable travel insurance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Yes my policy was very competitive and easy to set up as it has been in the past. Thankfully I did not need to make a claim this time, every thing was fine.Thanks

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lorraine, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Worldcare travel Europe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Policy easy to set up, best value price for the time we were away, fortunately did not require customer support.
We missed a flight, required accommodation and to find our way laid baggage. It all was sorted without a claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Martyn, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Seems perfectly reasnable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Policy was good value, and was easy to set up. Existing conditions and coverage, or lack of, explained well and clearly. Will certainly use again as further travel is planned.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carol, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Refused to honour quote

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I saved and tried to retrieve a quote within the advised 30 days. However it is no longer in their system (and customer service couldn't tell me why).
I have since been told by Worldcare that the price won’t be honoured because the quote is not a contract. What’s the point of being able to save a quote for 30 days if the price won’t be honoured in that time? I suspect it has to do with Wordcare increasing their excess (now either $200 or $500) and removing the $25 ‘no excess’ fee which was included in my original quote.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, can you please private message me here with your full name and contact details and I'll organise our customer service team to get in contact with you. Regards, Anthony.

kensington grove

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

no worries

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

About the best value for money in the travel insurance market. Quick and easy to obtain on the internet. On both occasions when I have had to make a claim the advisor was more than helpful and the claims were paid in full.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

No Problems with this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

Cost of cover was good, considering I was traveling in the USA , excellent advise from customer support, no extra charge when I contacted them a second time regarding existing illness will certainly use this company again

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

• 1 comment
  • 1 question

Good policy for us

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The policy was value for our needs,easy to purchase and clear answers to my questions prior to purchase of the policy.
1 star less than perfect only because I didn't make a claim and so this is not measurable in terms of product/service.

Great policy thanks.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Wasn't used, so can't review with honesty.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

I had a serious family problem, so didn't go on holiday. I didn't claim, because I didn't qualify as far as I could tell. I can't give a proper review because of this. Best regards Jacqueline Dick

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hello Jac, thanks for the review. Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 70 pages