Filter By:

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

First time I had no problems when I got the best service great customer service I would highly recommended to my friends

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Victor, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Necessary Eveil

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

First time I have used the Co,will consider using the next time I travel which is shortly . I can only rate when I make a claim .

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for the feedback. Regards, Anthony.

Competitive quotes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Have used this insurance twice. Competitive quotes. Yet to submit a claim so will comment on service when the opportunity arises.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

No Claim This Time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

We have only needed to claim on Worldcare once without any problems at all. Fortunately, we have not needed to claim again but feel confident we would have had the same respect and service if we had.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Chrissy, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

World care is afordable both me and my wife used it around 4 time. I will used world care again

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Marianne, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

First time user. Most impressed.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

This is the first time I have insured with Worldcare. I insured by phone and was most impressed with customer relations and efficiency, and pricing was competitive. I was also impressed with the check-list I received prior to travel and found it most helpful. I also appreciate the opportunity to provide feedback after my trip. I would have no hesitation in using Worldcare again, and recommending to friends.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Maggi, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Offers good coverage, and best prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I have used World care on three or four occasions, and will continue to use them when ever I travel, both domestic
and overseas. The costs are very reasonable, and product content very clear.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer

Never travel without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Probably traveled with Worldcare on more than ten occasions. Have never needed to make a claim so cannot give opinion on Worldcare's performance in that regard.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kevin, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Piece of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

This is the 1st time we have used Worldcare Travel insurance as it is the only one we found that would cover us for pre existing health as my husband had cancer treatment last year, and the gentleman in customer service was so helpful organising it for us.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ann, glad to hear we were able to help out. Regards, Anthony.

Fantastic coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

I have used Worldcare each time I have travelled as their price is extremely competitive and I have never had any issue

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Mindy, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony

To do or not to do

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

First time user found the transaction very easy, will return, without making a claim it' hard to say a great deal

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the review. Regards, Anthony.

Picked up the pieces mid trip

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

This is the second time my family has used this Company and product. They were very helpful when buying a return to Australia (resident) policy was required. 5-stars. Helpful personnel and not too much trouble to help at the end of the day. A little "insurancy" stuff to go through but that is life I guess. I would definitely use this again if required.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you were happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

WORKED OUT WELL

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I have used this company every time my family and I travel. well over ten times, never had an issue and they always send through handy tips for my up coming trips.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Renee, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

No worries

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

approx. 10. The service is always great. We generally book by phone so that we can ensure all information is correct.
Staff have always been helpful.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tom, thanks for the great feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

This is first time for using World care, as we are over 80 & found the cost to us exceptional.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rosie, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Insurance

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

No hassles easy to use online simple. Unfortunately double charged and still waiting for the refund to be processed otherwise simple easy to use. Would use again

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Leonie, thanks for the feedback - if this hasn't been processed soon, please get in touch with me. Regards, Anthony.

Knowing I had Travel Insurance to cover my trip made it trouble free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

This was the first time as I've just turned 80 and had not used Worldcare Travel Insurance before. When I travel again I'll be taking our Travel Insurance with Worldcare Travel.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bob, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

The policy was good value for my age.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Policy was good value.
Easy to set up by phone.
Customer service during set up was excellent.
Will use again.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Neta, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Perfect gives confidence when traveling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

Good value and excellent customer services very easy to set up on the phone.
Would recommend to anyone needing travel insurance

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Good value and five star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

This policy was easy to research and very transparent about what was and was not included. When I had a health issue whilst overseas they went above and beyond with their service.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you were happy with our service! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 82 pages

I want to cancel my travel insurance because i dont get holiday from university. Do i get refund?

Anisha Bhattarai asked on Aug 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi, that depends on when you purchased it - please call our contact centre on 1800 008 614 and they will be able to help you out! Regards, Anthony.

Just wondering on the process of claiming lost items overseas? What is required for proof of ownership - are photos of item sufficient? Do you cover replacement value?

Tam asked on Jul 07, 2018

Answer this

Hello Tam, you can view what we cover in terms of lost items in our PDS - pages 60, 62 and 79 - https://travel.worldcare.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS Regards, Anthony.

Hi just reading the fine print , I want to take out Comprehensive travel insurance with Allianz , can you tell me if I would be convered if I have to cancel my trip . Thank you

Patsy asked on May 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Patsy, if you look at Page 52 of the PDS - https://travel.worldcare.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS you'll see what is covered by the cancellation part of the policy. Regards, Anthony.

See all 35 questions about Worldcare Travel Insurance