Filter By:

Peace of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Policy was very easy to set up on the internet. Their rate was the cheapest we found. Have referred to friends and family for the ease and peace of mind.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jill, thanks for recommending us. Regards, Anthony.

We had no incident to cause a claim

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Policy was easy to buy. As we did not need to claim, we have no idea whether it was good value... I could add lots more words if you really want me too.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tony, thanks for the review. Regards, Anthony.

Well worth the security

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Policy was very good value. Have used Worldcare Travel Insurance for my last 3 trips. Find it is always easy to set up and on the occasion that I had to make a change to the policy the customer office I spoke with was very helpfull.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carol, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Would Use Again

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

We found our policy very easy to set up and excellent value. We didn't need Customer Support, however, World Travel Insurance's online communication was fine. We didn't need to make a claim so can't comment on this aspect.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jill, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Confidence knowing we have Cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Used Worldcare Travel Ins. before. We find the application procedure is easy and uncomplicated and pricing is competitive with other insurance companies. Fortunately, we did not need to make a claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Peace of mind with Worldcare

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Worldcare provided us with all our Travel insurance needs for our recent overseas holiday that included some Snow activities. The policy is easy to review and understand with regards to coverage and terms & conditions including the exclusions. The policy was very good value that suited our needs and was easy to obtain a quote then complete the policy on-line without the need to involve or pay a high commission to a travel agent.
I have had reasons to make a couple of minor claims in the past and Worldcare demonstrated a high level of customer service in resolving these matters.
We have been using Worldcare every year for over 10 years now and will continue to do so as long as they remain very competitive and provide a high level of customer service (esp. for claims) that I expect.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Doug, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony

This trip we did not need to make a claim. On a previous trip we did need to claim & Worldcare did n

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

The policy seemed to be better than a couple of other travel insurance companies.
It was easy to set-up the policy.
Customer support was easy as they listened and asked questions to clarify our pre-existing conditions. Another Travel insurance company just took brief details. On talking to a mate I found they only ask a few questions and when you claim they say you did not inform them sufficiently regarding pre-existing conditions and do not pay.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Policy was Good value, it was very easy set up, the customer support was great in setting up the policy. We were very satisfied with this product and will use it again when traveling

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Justin, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent Policy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Insurance taken out 2017 for travel booked in 2018 and policy met all our needs. We are aged in our 60s. Customer care and service was excellent and helped us choose product to suit all our needs with ease. Have used Worldcare travel insurance previously, and also compared other policies available, but Woldcare have been our preferred travel insurance provider each time.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Caz, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

a must do

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2018

Easy done with peace of mind that all was taken care of if issues arose. Policy is comprehensive and feel comfortable with the backing of Allianz. Always use Worldcare travel.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Dee, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer

Quality prompt service and value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Getting this type of insurance is so simple and service is very good value for money. No fuss.
While we haven't had to make a claim yet we will purchase again.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

a necessity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

no support required. no incidents occurred. thank for providing value for money with a nil excess component. The affordable nil excess was the reason your policy one the race. thank you

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

phuket

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Yes the policy was good.i was very pleased when I rang to set up policy.i know if I had to make claim I think I would be looked after.Thanks .

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lyney, thanks for letting us know. Hope you had a great trip! Regards, Anthony.

Claim Free

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

We have used World Care on many occasions for annual insurance as well as individual trips. They do not seem to be competitive any more so have not used them for future travel.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hello, thanks for your feedback - I'll pass it on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Excellent. Policy easy to understand. Personal communication very good. Would recommend to other travelers.
I felt safe and secure knowing I had an excellent policy, fortunately I did not have to make a claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Molly - thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Good communication with customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Policy was good value, program easy to use. As I did not have to make a claim, I did not have an experience with Customer Support, however, the communication from Worldcare was excelent.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jane, glad to hear you found Worldcare Travel Insurance good value for money! Cheers, Anthony.

Definitely saved my peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Policy was easy to make.. and easy to understand. Definitely is good value for money. No problem understand PDS. Would highly recommend it to all my family, work colleague and friends

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shaz, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Easy peesy on line travel insurance ser up.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Yes I did feel it was good value but fortunately I did not have to challenge it as all went well and no claims needed.
The policy was extremely easy and straight forward to set up.
And received a nice welcome home.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Will never travel without World Care Travel Insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We will never travel without World Care Travel Insurance and while I’m sure the team are doing their best to enusure policy pricing represent good value we thought the cost had crept up a little this time around.

Thankfully we haven’t had the need to make a claim and haven’t had any person to person customer service team interaction however setting up the policy on line was really easy.

Will use again on our next trip.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Sydney

• 2 questions
Private message

Gave us peace of MIND!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

We did not need to claim for anything, but it gave us Peace of Mind! will use this insurance again, but please give us a good price for seniors.
Thanks.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Carmen, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

1 of 79 pages

Does worldcare comprehensive level cover natural disasters like volcanic eruptions?

Celine W asked on Nov 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Celine, thanks for the question. This depends on the time when you bought a travel insurance policy. If the eruption was a known event (ie. you bought insurance after a travel advisory was issued), this would not be covered. However, if this occurred unexpectedly, this would be covered depending on the policy you have. Regards, Anthony

Worldcare says: when booking the insurance, did you know about any natural disasters etc. at your destination or had the government travel authorities informed travellers of any problems in the country of destination? If yes, then they would not reimburse you for any costs or inconveniences arising from a natural disaster. Hope this solved your question. Dickie

Hi my mom is applying a visa to visit here in Australia, one of her requirements is the health cover while she’s here. Is there any policy her that will suits her?

Jovy asked on Nov 03, 2017

Answer this

Hello, thanks for the email. This depends on her visa type and conditions and where she is coming from. Allianz Global Assistance does offer Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC) for a number of visas - you can view these here - https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/visitors-visa-ovhc/visas-we-cover/ Regards, Anthony

How do I put credit on my travel sim?

aussisheila asked on Sep 13, 2017