Filter By:

very professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I have not used it before -this is the first time. At the time of my application I had a pre existing medical condition to be approved which was all dealt with speedily and professionally.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi John, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Reasonable Premium for over 70s

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

First time user. Worldcare Travel ticked all the boxes. User friendly system to gain cover. Will use to give peace-of-mind for next trip. Test will come if I need to claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for the review Fraser. Regards, Anthony.

Best Value for an Older Australian

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

This is the 2nd time I've used Worldcare - both for large trips, and I will use them again. Didn't make a claim but it is good to have peace of mind.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Marie, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Quite simple to book and clear instructions.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I haven't used this insurance company before, but it was easy to do at short notice and I would certainly check here again.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kamel, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

recently arrived

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

3 times already....with Worldcare, as if we are protected from any incident as we have not made any claim... to date.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Romeo, thanks for the review. Cheers, Anthony.

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

This was the first time glad that i used and all whent well. Hope to travel more in the future i will use again. Thank you

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Paul, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

returned traveller

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

I have always used world care and am very happy with their service. The price is good and once I did have to make a claim they responded well.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Emily, thanks for the review! Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Had to make a claim, but got great results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

I have used Worldcare a number of times and never had to make a claim. Recently on a trip to New York, a phone, cash and cards was stolen. Made a claim and received payment within days. Great service.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shane, glad to hear you've been happy with us! Cheers, Anthony.

Blakeview

Private message

Very competitive rates, comprehensive policy, Easy to purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Have used five times. Never needed to make a claim, although my mother has and she reported it to be simple. Taking out a policy is very simple and the prices and policy are very competitive. Will continue to use Worldcare Travel Insurance for future travel.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ros, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Don’t know

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Didn’t need to use it so can’t say what it was like. Will use in the future though. Easy to sign up.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Judy, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

First Time Using Worldcare Travel Insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

First time users of Worldcare Travel Insurance. Will more than likely be using you again when we travel overseas in the near future.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Comprehensive Trustworthy and Seamless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

5 times used with 1 claim in Bali. Reliable and easy company to deal with. Prices competitive & seamless booking process.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Tisha, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

I have used this travel insurance many times ,I haven't lodged any claims , but always feel safe having travel insurance.
I find it difficult to book online as for some reason since the update to the website it doesn't accept my home address ,I have to ring but always receive good customer service and great prices on the insurance.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Val, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Money well spent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

This is my first time with the Insurance company. It was easy to purchase and there was a real person willing to assist. I will recommend to my family and friends.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Grat holiday. Easy to apply insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

I have used World care travel 3 times now. Easy to apply. Discounts given for elderly parents that were travelling this year when booked. Covered children who were under 21 on family cover.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kerrie, glad to hear the feedback! Cheers, Anthony.

Peace of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

Probably about a dozen, we made a claim a few years ago and received a full settlement. Can't do better than that! Staff always very helpful.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Roy, glad to hear you've been happy with us! Regards, Anthony.

First time using you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

It was my first time and my husband's first time using you for our travel insuance, and we would probably use you again for our travels.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Great Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

We have only used once and not claimed.The staff who looked after us was very friendly and gave the correct advise.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gudka, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

I have used your service many times without having any trouble
With thanks for your prompt attention over the period

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ray, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

My age was a restriction for other companies and it was gratifying to find your progressive attitude

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2018

First (but NOT last ! ) Introduced to me by my Daughter and I have passed on your details to other mature aged people and most importantly to my medical G.P. for his referral as appropriate.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi David, thanks for the review! Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 86 pages

This is my insurance cover number WCARPCS0006722 Am I still covered for the Annual travel Insurance?

Patricia asked on Jan 12, 2019

Answer this

Hi Patricia, the policy number provided is a single comprehensive policy covering for only one journey. If you would like a quote for an annual policy I can have one of our agents contact you or get a quote online at https://www.worldcare.com.au/travel-insurance/.

Medevac - Hello, I hear you do helicopter medevac. I am going on a cruise in June, South Pacific, leaving from Auckland. I live in Perth Western Australia, I will be taking insurance out in Perth. If I need to be airlifted from the South Pacific cruise will my insurance fly me to Perth or original departure point? If flown to Auckland if treatment was required and then applied will my insurance then cover to get me to my home town of Perth? Thank you

Carlz asked on Dec 27, 2018

Answer this

Hi Carlz, thanks for getting in touch with us! For this kind of query it would be best to have a chat with our team on 1800 008 614 to ensure you get all the information relating to the product that you need. Kind regards, Matt.

I want to cancel my travel insurance because i dont get holiday from university. Do i get refund?

Anisha Bhattarai asked on Aug 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi, that depends on when you purchased it - please call our contact centre on 1800 008 614 and they will be able to help you out! Regards, Anthony.

See all 37 questions about Worldcare Travel Insurance