Filter By:

what an easy wayy to insure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Great policy and very good value for the 0ver 70's and it so easy.
Plus I'm sure if there was a claim it would be handled in the same easy way

Great insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I found the policy was good value as I have an existing medical condition and the price was quite reasonable. It didn't take long to set up and the questions were straight forward. I didn't need to contact customer support so I can't answer this question.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Wendy, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for the positive feedback on our price and purchasing process. Kind regards, Tegan

Travel Necessity.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We have been travelling extensively during our retirement. Always have insurance, but have been fortunate not to need it. So we will continue to travel and continue to insure, trusting that if we do need it,Worldcare will aid us.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ian, I couldn't agree more - good travel insurance is a must-have for peace of mind when you're travelling. Thank you for being a loyal customer. Regards, Tegan

Insurance claim made

Very bad insurance company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I was insured with you company and went to Italy and I had a trombosis on my left leg, call the number on my policy and no body answer me for days you shame I was so scare to die and not be able to contact you in Italy. Shame on you you robbing me.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bruno, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience in Italy - that sounds very frightening. Has this been resolved now or is there anything I can help you with to resolve this? Regards, Tegan

It is nothing you people can do, as I was in Italy and with my problem as you know a lot of people die from thrombosis I was left by Alliance insurance company there and for days try to call the It... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Policy was very easily set up and extremely good value . I had a fairly minor health incident a few months ago which Worldcare Travel Insurance itemised on my policy with little or no premium whereas other companies wanted reports from Cardiologist etc etc , total overkill , given the innocuous condition .
Absolutely excellent and I will be using this company again .

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Thanks Ali, that's great to hear! Regards, Tegan

Able to cover husbands pre existing knee replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Didn't have to use it but felt comfortable knowing my husband was covered for knee replacement. We paid more thought we had piece of mind should we had needed it

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sharon, I'm glad to hear we could help give you and your husband peace of mind on your trip! Kind regards, Tegan

Luckily I have not had to make a claim or use the service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Easy to set up online. I've used WorldCare since 1999 when I visited the Toowong office to see what was available. Luckily I've never had to use the service or make a claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kerry, thanks for the review and for being a long term customer! Regards, Anthony.

Nice to know it was there. If I did not claim do I get a discount next time?

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I was lucky enough not to have to make a claim, so I can not rate your service. However the product was the best i could find, nice to know it was there if we needed it though.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Really good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

It was good bcoz i have not made any claim , not knowing about the service you give!maybe next time i can do better review from your company! Cheers Julio

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Julio, thanks for the review. Cheers, Anthony.

I can only review you if I needed you

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

If you ask this on a not user is the price for insurance always to expansive and I wonder if it will not be possible to reduce the premium. Our next trip is in May this year to Europe. Issued policy number for this trip is WCECD0021552.for witch I had to pay 993.31 dollar.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jan, thanks for the review. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

The policy was very good value. It was easy to set up on line and the information given was comprehensive and helpful. If I had needed to make a claim I am confident it would have been handled well.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Barbara, glad to hear you've been happy with our customer service! Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

I have used Worldcare Travel Insurance a number of times and are happy with their products and servi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Worldcare Travel insurances cost is in the mid range of travel insurances and gives me the coverage for health and cancelation I require. I am not sure what extra coverage the more expensive policies give and worry about the lack of coverage cheap policies give.
I have found the purchasing of policies easy even with pre-existing health issues customer support have been a great help.
The real test of any insurance policy is if you need to call on it to make a claim or get assistance or advice while over seas.
In Europe my wife had a health issue we called Allianz Global Assistance who advised where to get assistance, they then followed up to ensure the issue was addressed.
On another occasion we had to cancel a five week holiday to Canada and Alaska a week before the trip was to start. Much of the cost was non refundable again the customer support staff were a great help. Once the documentation was in place there was no delay in payment of the claim on Worldcare's part.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Paul, thanks for the great review and that we were able to help you out here. Regards, Anthony.

We didn’t need to use it,but it was great to know we were covered.we had planned to go to India,but

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Thank you for helping us,and your help and advice when we had to cancel our first trip.You were very helpful.I have had friends who have used Worldcare,and been happy with your service.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Artie, thanks for the feedback and I'm glad to hear we were able to help! Kind regards, Tegan

good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

simple to set up & not needing medical reports etc. made the experience simple & realistic
I was pleased with the cost of the policy & the person I dealt with was very helpful.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jenny, thanks for the positive feedback on our purchasing process, cost and customer service. Wonderful to hear! Regards, Tegan

Good insurance at a reasonable price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Overall satisfied however major hiccup was complete lack of transparency regarding Bali exceptions due to the volcano. I had to ring them and specifically ask, as there was nothing on the website. It was buried on their back end providers website.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Danny, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with the accessibility of information available on our site regarding the Bali volcano. We are always looking to improve, so thanks for your feedba... read more »

Easy company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

This company is very easy to deal with there customer service is great.
We needed to make a claim this year and the customer service people were thorough and helpful and the claim was paid out in full - Very satisfied

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi there, thanks for the kind words on our customer service and claims process - that means a lot to us! Regards, Tegan

Verified Customer

No problems!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Good policy that we thank goodness didn't need to use, but felt safe knowing we had it. Was easy to set up and they sent email reminders which was helpful.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jess, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Australia Day Cruise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

Found to be the best value for money , was very easy to set up online , had peace of mind for our trip knowing if anything was to happen, even though nothing did , claiming would have been a simple process , happy to recommend.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

A good one for the oldies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Excellent cover for my two pre-existing medical conditions in the USA. Was very easy to set up and the cost of the policy was good value. Will definitely use them again on my next trip.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ted, thanks for the comment and happy to hear we were able to meet your needs. Regards, Anthony.

Perth

• 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Whopping increase to their Domestic Travel Insurance.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

For the past two years we have taken out a annual domestic travel cover. It has cost us approx. $156 each year for the two of us. We just went attempted to apply for another years travel cover and were staggered to find the cost has increased dramatically. The cost, even after a 10 percent discount was approx. $371 a whopping increase. Naturally we'll have to look elsewhere.

I did call Worldcare to confirm this was the case and was advised that it was correct and the change was due to a dramatic overhaul in their products. I'll say, we noticed that rental vehicle excess has decreased by $3,000.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hello Kim, thanks for the comment. I'll pass on your feedback to our team. Regards, Anthony.

1 of 77 pages

Does worldcare comprehensive level cover natural disasters like volcanic eruptions?

Celine W asked on Nov 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Celine, thanks for the question. This depends on the time when you bought a travel insurance policy. If the eruption was a known event (ie. you bought insurance after a travel advisory was issued), this would not be covered. However, if this occurred unexpectedly, this would be covered depending on the policy you have. Regards, Anthony

Worldcare says: when booking the insurance, did you know about any natural disasters etc. at your destination or had the government travel authorities informed travellers of any problems in the country of destination? If yes, then they would not reimburse you for any costs or inconveniences arising from a natural disaster. Hope this solved your question. Dickie

Hi my mom is applying a visa to visit here in Australia, one of her requirements is the health cover while she’s here. Is there any policy her that will suits her?

Jovy asked on Nov 03, 2017

Answer this

Hello, thanks for the email. This depends on her visa type and conditions and where she is coming from. Allianz Global Assistance does offer Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC) for a number of visas - you can view these here - https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/visitors-visa-ovhc/visas-we-cover/ Regards, Anthony

How do I put credit on my travel sim?

aussisheila asked on Sep 13, 2017