Filter By:

good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

We had no issues. Policy was simple to set up. Pre-departure check list was helpful. Only item that arose was potentially being over insured for potential repairs to the hire car as the hire car provider also offered insurance that we felt was easier to manage directly with the Japanese hire car company and so we paid for this too.

Ideal cost & conditions for 80+ year olds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

We found you the best value against many others.
We found your website reasonable easy to use. We did not need any customer's support.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Stan, glad we were able to help out - hope you had a great trip! Regards, Anthony.

Wouldn’t travel without it !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

Policy great value, easy to set up and very satisfied with customer support... have used them every time we travel...

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you've been happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Have used Worldcare for a few years with no problems

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Good value: easy to do on line and help from employees was forthcoming when necessary, as it was, when a change was needed.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Recommended by friend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Bought on recommendation from a friend who had traveled to the US & had to claim. I traveled to Japan with peace of mind knowing I was covered if anything went wrong.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bron, hope you had a great trip to Japan - thanks for the feedback! Regards, Anthony.

WorldCare Travel Insurance.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Only rated as a 4 star as I (fortunately) did not require to use it so cannot say what service I would have received.if I had.
But I believe that it was good value for money, easy to set up with helpful phone support.
Recommended to relative who also purchased product based on being cheaper that quote they had from Travel agent.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

No troubles

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Good ok fine what more can I say at this moment in time on the planet earth Milky Way Galaxy.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Moc, thanks for the review! Regards, Anthony.

Great service and coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Great value very easy to set up and the customer support was great and made your questions easily answered so very happy.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Robyn, thanks for the great feedback, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Definitely good value for money. I found it so easy to submit and set up my travel policy. It made me feel safe knowing I was covered even though I didn’t need to claim.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Linda, glad to hear you've been happy with your Worldcare Travel Insurance experience. Regards, Anthony.

Great -

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

was great to have a safety net. Easy to set up and great value. Thankfully we didn't need to use it.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Peace of mind while travelling.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Yes it was easy to set up and offered excellent value for both of us and the insurance needs required for our destination.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Naomi, glad to hear you were happy with Worldcare Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

I always use world care I think it,s best to stick to the same insurance company when you travel. Th

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

good value for money easy to fill in on line. I have made a claim in the past which was handled efficiently and with out bother. the only negative comment that I can make is that when in Indonesia the contact number was not reachable and we had to ring around a bit to get help. I have in the past recommended Worldcare to friends, because it is good value

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Greg, glad to hear you found it easy to organise your travel insurance policy with us. Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Do not leave home without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

The policy was good value, it was easy to set up, the support was excellent. As a mature person I wanted to make absolutely sure, with no grey areas, that my existing health requirements were fully covered. After discussing the requirements with customer support, all of the health requirements were fully covered at an acceptable premium.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Charles, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

easy to establish and better apparent value than other on line policies available.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

This policy was easy to set up in respect to the process of addressing existing medical conditions. - no having to obtain reports and medical details from doctors and specialists.
The price was competitive although the policy was not put to the test, thankfully.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Greg, thanks for the feedback. Regards, Anthony.

Peace of mind in your travels

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Good value for money, easy to organise and good company to deal with. We've used them twiceband would use them again.

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

ulladulla

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

good piece of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

yes it was great to have the piece of mind in case something did go wrong, the policy was good value,

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Greg, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Reasonable cost of travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

We were pleased with the extent of cover and value for money and the level of coverage provided on a world wide basis

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

I have no idea if the insurance was any good.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I think it was a little overpriced. You can really only judge the worth of insurance if you have to make a claim. Why do I have to write over thirty words?

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Martin, thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

China 2018

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

The policy was easy to buy - The real test is if you have to make a claim - we didn't thankfully! will consider for our next travell in 2020

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi John, hope you had a great Chinese trip - thanks for the review. Regards, Anthony.

Can't really review as we didn't need to use it and this is when you get to know an insurance compan

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Reasonable value but as I said Fortunately For me I did not have to call your company and use the policy I paid for and this is when you get to know Insurance Companies

Comments
Worldcare Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gemma, thanks for the comment. Regards, Anthony.

1 of 81 pages

Just wondering on the process of claiming lost items overseas? What is required for proof of ownership - are photos of item sufficient? Do you cover replacement value?

Tam asked on Jul 07, 2018

Answer this

Hello Tam, you can view what we cover in terms of lost items in our PDS - pages 60, 62 and 79 - https://travel.worldcare.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS Regards, Anthony.

Hi just reading the fine print , I want to take out Comprehensive travel insurance with Allianz , can you tell me if I would be convered if I have to cancel my trip . Thank you

Patsy asked on May 30, 2018

Answer this

Hi Patsy, if you look at Page 52 of the PDS - https://travel.worldcare.com.au/File/Download?docType=PDS you'll see what is covered by the cancellation part of the policy. Regards, Anthony.

Does worldcare comprehensive level cover natural disasters like volcanic eruptions?

Celine W asked on Nov 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Celine, thanks for the question. This depends on the time when you bought a travel insurance policy. If the eruption was a known event (ie. you bought insurance after a travel advisory was issued), this would not be covered. However, if this occurred unexpectedly, this would be covered depending on the policy you have. Regards, Anthony

Worldcare says: when booking the insurance, did you know about any natural disasters etc. at your destination or had the government travel authorities informed travellers of any problems in the country of destination? If yes, then they would not reimburse you for any costs or inconveniences arising from a natural disaster. Hope this solved your question. Dickie

See all 35 questions about Worldcare Travel Insurance