Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Do not buy this product.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I bought this 11 months back. Initially it was working well, but now most of the channels are not available and the customer service people informed that the only way to fix is to buy a new box. While buying the box I was informed that this is one off payment and was not told that the box needs to be upgraded each time there is software upgrade. Feel Cheated

Worst product ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Never work, so now just about to bin it. Do not waste your money. Seller should stop selling it so as to keep their own customer happy. Please do not buy. Only good for advertisement not for the program you are watching, blurred vision and keep repeating one clip.

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Product is unreliable and service is very poor.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

We bought this product under 12 months ago and have trouble with it from the start. After numerous attempts to fix the problems and no assistance from WorksMsx Sydney, World Max requested the box to be sent to Sydney.

We have not received the box back after after nearly two months now after being told that the box was sent by frustrating and rude Worldmax staff. The set company for not return our call as our emails and we are contacting relative authorities over the matter.

Poor product and even poorer support service. I was s told by this rude young man that he didn't care if we we frustrated over the matter.

Please stay away from this product as you can't just pop back to the store you get it fixed.
One positive was we got to speak with one nice lady who offered to assist at Worldmax but we not been able to speak with her again.

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Performance Degraded

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

I purchased this product with lot of confidence in East and West Store in Sunnyvale, California to watch all my local indian channels with ease but now finding this as crap as all my major channels slowly disappeared and never resumed. When I called support who doesn't respond and always goes to voice mail which is of no use. Now they are saying my box is older and asking to go with 4k which is about 300$ and doesn't want to take my existing box.

Date Purchased: Jan 2019

Call centre need to learn how to speak English

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Sam calling him self as manager,but i think he have go back to school to learn English.

Right now worldmax tv is getting rid of the old box..My question is now what will happen with the new box 4k after 2 years?? ..I have 4k but no difference..customer care doesn't answer,
Was told by their crap customer service team that i wont get update in sport,because i don't have a 4k box. They asking me to purchase a 4k box and spent another $300 on the 4k box while this box is working fine rather than updating software from their end they want people to just spend $300 on the new box. crap customer service.

When I’m telling them I’m the customer for 2 years he didn’t even care,I think they should close worldmax,

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Never work properly, not a single day since 1 year

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

Bought this crap box here in New Zealand for $300 and using it on best fibre x internet yet it’s never worked properly, not a single channel work for 20 minutes, Specially if you are a cricket fan then plz don’t buy it here in New Zealand, they just work for first two months, total regret.

Date Purchased: Aug 2015

Problems with world max TV box

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

I have been using World max TV box from 2015 but of recent the programs I have been watching are not available for streaming. Recently The programs that do come on the box I record on favourites but of recent the recorded programs on favourites also get deleted so there seems to be a set agenda to ensure that the streaming and recorded programs are not available to existing customers. I am of the view that why do we support a company which does not support its customers. I am not changing the box to another company but will wait to see if World max will change its view to support its existing users.

• 3 comments
  • 12 helpful votes

Real TV Hybrid 2

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Worldmax has a new name called Real TV Hybrid 2- Do Not buy this for $399.00 AUD - you will lose all your money- channels dont work & nothing is clear!!! The channels stop working after every 5 seconds... Nothing works and they do not even have address for the company which stops purchasers from giving google reviews- their support team is terrible- called 15 times & nothing resolved. DO NOT Buy Real TV Hybrid

• 3 answers

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

All channels stop gradually and no timely uploads of new episodes...not good quality and no live cha

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

It stopped live channels... no proper uploads of latest episodes. Youtube and plenty of videos doesnot work. Very very disappointed for the price and promises they make. It is really a bad experience and bad option I have opted for. Literally a bad investment. Want it to be better or have to replace it with any other option.

Purchased at: eBay

Stockton California

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 3 answers

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

So so

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Right now worldmax tv is getting rid of the old box..My question is now what will happen with the new box 4k after 2 years?? ..I have 4k but no difference..customer care doesn't answer calls..I know the program director [name removed] is a busy business man he has lots in his plate.
But as we customers needs attention to..plus every 2 years we can't be paying $250 American dollars. Furthermore your VOD programs always get delays.

Date Purchased: Jan 2017

This is conning...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

After repeated attempts finally the lady called back only to let me know that i wont get update in movies and HD movies because i don't have a 4k box. Obviously asked me to purchase a 4k box and spent another $300 on the 4k box. They don't have any answer even after buying when the new 4k will redundant and they will not ask for the upgraded version next year. Obviously I am not buying and falling into another trap.

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Never ever buy it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Never ever recommend to anyone. Crap service. All fool and fake. Never response us. I have been chasing you guys since a week. but they haven't called me back, however I called, emailed, left voice mails as well. Just not buy it. I would say NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Cant get new HD movies.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Was told by their crap customer service team that i wont get update in movies and HD movies because i don't have a 4k box. They asking me to purchase a 4k box and spent another $300 on the 4k box while this box is working fine rather than updating software from their end they want people to just spend $289 on the new box. Crap company with crap customer service.

Date Purchased: Jun 2016

World max is not working after the upgrade...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

After the upgrade, which was supposed to enhance the program, I lost a lot of the channels and it went to the buffering mode. Got frustrated and turned off the tv. The next morning, it would not start. Only the logo came up. I used the toothpick, unplugged and plugged it numerous time, but NOPE... Over the last week, I must have called the customer service at least 20 times and left messages, nobody called me. WORST customer service. No replies to my email either. I spoke to a dealer who sells world max and he wanted me to buy the new one. An other dealer told me that world max is wanting to start charging a monthly subscription fee now and so wanted to make the quadro box obsolete, Not sure how true this information is. But one thing is for sure, i am NOT going to invest in an other world Max. Maybe i will look into jadoo. . Not sure how good or bad that is.... but a suggestion to everyone who reads this, definitely Stay away from World max ....

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

3rd class service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Really disappointed with the service and quality
Evertine operators are busy , and whenever they call telling the same solution for all the problems reset your box.
Its not at all helping either improve your service or let users know you guys are not capable enough to Serve your customers.

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Oct 2018

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Stop your service , Sony & star gold is the only channels to watch. Feeling like wasted my money. You are providing service to all over the world, so you should maintain that kind of quality. But you’re providing service like worst of all. You should take care of it .

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

WorldMAX TV Box waste of time andf money.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Worldmax TV box is no longer worth it. Once updates, it loose all good channels and Whatever comes on it is very old programs . voice do not match with the show ; You can hear few programs running. This totally waste of money and time . Provides no explanation. There is no solution. Please readers pass this message to any new buyers .

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Star plus and some channels are missing since last 10 days

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

I am not sure what happened all of a sudden. Looks like some upgrade. Many indian channels and UK channels are missing. All HD channels are also missing now. If there is some solution, please message here
Sports channels are gone . One major problem is navigation of the channels.

Best thing in this box is that it is life time free in $300

• 4 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Update disaster

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Lost my sports channel after the update.
My understanding is updates are done to bring in efficiency or improvised ways in the operation of the system but here i lost my sports channels man. I hope the support guys will work on it and get it running asap. I'll be missing out on a lot until then.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes

Date Purchased: May 2018

Lost channels, video doesnt match voice, worst box

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Horrible, lost many channels. Unreliable recordings. Not sure if your programme going to work. Video or actor action doesn't match voice. Channels dont match programmes. Worst box ever. Dont waste your money. Better go for licenced channels from reliable providers. There is no support as well. Once you spend money, its lost.

1 of 7 pages