WorldSim have been providing a credit of $5 to their customers who take the time write either a positive or negative review. It is possible that reviewers may have received this incentive.

Great help from the product chat site.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I had an older card and was given great help by Rose to get the Worldsim up and working for my overseas trip. It usually costs a fortune to keep in touch with home while away so this will be a boon!

Wonderful Services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Worldsim is the best affordable Travel sim money can buy. It give me the flexibility to choose between USA and UK numbers whenever I travel. I have been using it for the past 4 years now. I recommend Worldsim to every Traveler.

Verified Customer

This is the perfect travel companion to stay connected with everyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

I have been using world sim for 2 years now and it's been fantastic. It helps you stay connected with family and friends while traveling.
I even talked to Simon recently where I had some data problem and he solved the problem within 2 mins.
Recommend this product to people who keep having short travel from time to time.

Excellent Services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

I have been using WorldSIM services for over three years now and glad the progress of the company. Excellent service and very helpful. Thank you Simon for your help today.

Excellent attention.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

I was well attended to on a chat with one agent today, my issues were adequately attended to and valuable solutions provided. It was a great customer service. Kudos to Worldsim team. I was attended to by Allen

Sim card with both of US and UK numbers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

It's very comfortable to have UK and US numbers in one sim card and this give me freedom to receive calls and provide different numbers to my contacts. And when i am travelling around the world the Worldsim sim card is additional secure communication for me.

WorldSim!!!! Ofcourse, Best of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

It has long been meeting my expectations with upgrades and especially now with the 4G. I have no problem changing sim to a new one in order to enjoy its superb services because the sim is as good as free as long as I order with recharge. A move with its Internet data presence is lovely too, but it has also been injecting its own unique features to try to make its mark stand out among rivals especially with no contract. I totally recommended it, worth every dime if you want a cutting-edge network with an enormous level of voice call clarity and quality signal strength is a depth of improvement. Very impressive and you deserve all the merit.

World Sim is the Best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

It is easy to use and charges are very reasonable too. The customer care is awesome and its ability to always make sure you get the best out of roaming services is incredible. Widespread distribution of its network and I get emails with update of other of its products, without a doubt I can confidently say the services has gained the highest marks for efficiency, upgrade and support methods, I still can't believe how amazing. I've just had the faster response ever from an Online chat with customer care and in a moment, I had my recharge in old sims transferred to my new sim. Thank you Allen for attending to me without stress and keep up the good work. I highly recommended this 24/7

Best & Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

The client services are really satisfactory & best ever recommended to use for the travels or business man. Roaming is very smooth in voice calling & the Network is very good in quality.

Verified Customer

The WorldSIM card is beyond BEST !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Not an electronics wiz so needed a little help from Support activating the SIM card. Support was fantastic !!! Online immediately, super knowledgeable, extremely helpful and friendly. Everything is working exactly as advertised! Have already told our family and friends about the WorldSIM card. Absolutely and highly recommend WorldSIM to everyone !!!

Great support - Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Great support also during weekend! Surprised
a) about the chat and
b) about the quick answers when posting the request by the website

Thanks for your help on activating the data bundles.

Toronto

Verified Customer

Great, finally can travel without changing number

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Upon receiving the new SIM card, all went as announced when the card was inserted in the phone, as a light cell user this answers all my needs even when not in the UK: the prices are fair and can fit in any budget without having to change phone number when moving around (I travel a lot to Europe and during those periods the phone will become very handy).

singapore

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Products and rates and very reasonable. The item was shipped and delivered in a very short time. The live chat support was very responsive and helpful. Very satisfied with the service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

I have been with WorkdSIM for few years ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

I have been with WorkdSIM for few years already and it has been nice to see how the service they provide has only become better. Recently I upgraded my product in very easy and rapid way online. Later I was impressed by the speed of the delivery and simplicity of the whole process

More Features That Benefit My Family

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I have previously used an international SIM card from another company, but they charge extra for a US phone number. WorldSIM provides UK and US number for the same price. Installing the card and going through a few setup steps was quick and easy. Making a call is just like making a local phone call. My daughter lives in Germany, and it costs more for her to call a UK number. Using WorldSIM solves this problem. Now, when my wife and I travel, we can have a virtual German number also. I consider this a great benefit for my family.

quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

it took one week to get the router and 10 minutes to activate. no reason to pay the high prices of the cell phone companies. used in the past other routers and this one has all the new updates.

Frequent traveller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I take several holidays a year and have found that wifi in hotels is inadequate at best and awful at worst. After looking at several alternatives I chose a WorldSIM product that will provide constant wifi for all my gadgets. It arrived promptly and was easy to set up. I am looking forward to using it on holiday and whilst travelling.

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Quick & Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Came within days of ordering WorldSim, also responded really quickly to any questions I had.
I'll be using WorldSim in South America to stay in touch with friends and family while I backpack.

It's awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

My first experiencing using world sim and I can't but say its awesome, Worldsim service was a perfect one and their courier did excellent job and I'm liking and enjoying the sim and service.

Verified Customer

Just the product we need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Extremely helpful company, with representatives who are happy to help and easy to communicate with. Thank you. The product we finally chose is exactly what we need for our upcoming holidays.

1 of 6 pages

i am going to florida and would be making local calls in usa what is the best sim card?

brian hamer asked on Dec 01, 2017

Answer this

In Europe I just went to a Vodafone store and bought a European card there that lasted a month. Not sure if they do the same thing in the states but worth a try. Definitely the easiest and cheapest option for me.

If you are going to be making local calls and sending local only sms, then world sim works fine.
It’s rates are better than many, not charging for calls received. I am surprised at the number of providers who charge the same rate per minute as they do for outgoing calls.
Personally, next time I will do global roaming with my Vodaphone sum and factoring the extra costs

i live in canada and am sending my mom in germany an tablet i set up for her. i need her to have internet access and email, sms. i would be paying for the monhtly data use and top ups. which device and card would be best in this situation?

Lady61 asked on Sep 24, 2017

Does this TRIFI device have an output LAN port to hard wire a device?

Rick asked on Sep 14, 2017