WorldSim have been providing a credit of $5 to their customers who take the time write either a positive or negative review. It is possible that reviewers may have received this incentive.

best ovwerseas connections

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Fantastic service. Always able to access the internet and sms messages wherever you are and whenever. Best value for internet. Prompt replies to any problems and being able to speak to an operator is a plus.

Excellent A +++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

This has been a brilliant product would recommend it to all everything you need in one place with a sim card that can be used all around the world .. Excellent

Simple to Set Up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Great service and backup. This is the second SIM I have had from World Sim and my two previous trips overseas ware made much easier by having a 'universal' SIM in your phone. Have recommended it to friends and they found it great too. Their backup is excellent and any question is answered promptly and efficiently

a far cheaper way to make and receive calls abroad

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

we are very happy with our world sim card and use it all over the world, it is far more economical to use a Worldsim card. It is easy to order, use and top up on line.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

The customer service level with World Sim is great. When I had a query and sent a question to World Sim, they get back to you quickly and advise of the information that is needed. I would recommend this.

Easy as 123...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

So I am traveling out of country and was looking for a phone/service as my cell service and current plan will not work where I am traveling. After looking at my different options, I decided to go with World SIM. Shipping was super fast and I got my card in about 3 days. I plugged it into my phone and...VOILA!....everything worked as expected. The SIM Card was set the my new UK number. I wanted to use my US number, so a quick search on the site and I found out how to get that (dial 160). Again, everything was perfect. I have yet to travel so I cannot comment on that, but I have used my new number a couple of times for testing purposes and it was super easy. I cannot begin to explain how much of a calming sense it is to know that I will have a way to contact people (or have someone contact me) should the need arise while I'm traveling. I cannot comment on the help yet as I have not had to (nor do I hope to not have to) use it.

Nice product & services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

I change my old 3G chip to a new one 4LTE for data and phone. I bought this and talk with the customers services to transfer my balace to the new one. This chip Works very fine. Im happy!!!!!!!!

Worked like a charm!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

We purchased 3 sim cards and they worked very well in Italy and France. Reception was clear, and connection was fast. In addition to calls, texts went through very well, better in fact than the person with us who was using T-Mobile international service. One thing to note, it takes longer than you think for the phone to pick up the service when you first enter a country, maybe 15 or 20 minutes. Buying a separate sim cart for each country would have cost us twice as much. I like that this card works almost everywhere. Am traveling to Scotland an d France in the fall and plan to use it again. Also, most sim cards have a 30-day or 90-day expiration. As long as you have a balance of at least 1 pound, this card remains active. Since we travel from USA to other countries 3 or 4 times a year, it is very convenient to keep using the same card and phone number. I did find the directions a little hard to follow (there was no call-back, just a direct connection for us), and stumbled over dialing correctly a couple of times, but quick response from WorldSim support team helped us.

Verified Purchase

Easy solution for traveling many places

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

The free incoming call future is very useful. Especially when you travel various countries. The out going call is also cheaper compared to my Japanese cell phone. Data roaming is reasonable but not as cheep as local prepaid SIM cards in some countries. However this is very good backup SIM cards even in such a case.

easy to use and recharge cheap on international calls . simply fit all phones

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

I recommend every International traveller to have some which l personally have been sending to my friends to consider buying one before traveling to help reduces phone bills if call Ghana west Africa is easy to connect n convince l love it ,,,,,

The BEST SIMCARD overseas

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I'm always traveling around. Sometimes in the same day more than 2 countries. I just turn ON and I got internet access and phone calls.
Very good product, I expect that they keep the quality.

Perfect for travelers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

I used WorldSIM several times during my trips in Europe and America without any problems. The phone changed the networks automatically and I never lost the signal. Very good coverage on those areas.

1 of 8 pages

I got poctet wifi..now I need a SIM card to insert to my pocket wifi and be able to use it worldwide. Is this the right product I'm looking for?

Shinobu asked on Jul 03, 2017

Hi there !
Thank you for your query. Yes, WorldSIM pocket Wi-Fi is unlocked and you can use a local SIM card in it as well. Moreover, the device comes with a FREE 4G Data SIM which is much more convenient to use with any device. If you have a query or need any further assistance with the setup, please do not hesitate to contact us here https://accounts.worldsim.com/support/ticket_nc_new.aspx

Will this work in my wife's travel tot he Philippines?

Joe Sepa asked on Jun 24, 2017

Answer this

Please look at the worldsim webpage to consult the coverages. Thanks

How can I re-charge for more minutes if I ran out? Will I get notice if my pre-paid plan is running out of data or minutes?

Joe Sepa asked on Jun 24, 2017

Answer this

Hello, enter into your account, and look for the option TOP UP, then add credit, and pay via PayPal or your credit card. Good luck

Hello, yes, normally you will start getting text messages when your balance is over. Also you can always check your balance by dialing 187. Once your balance is over, you can always top up your SIM online : https://www.worldsim.com/top-up. Or dial 190 to call support line and top up over the phone. Thanks!