WorldSim have been providing a credit of $5 to their customers who take the time write either a positive or negative review. It is possible that reviewers may have received this incentive.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I found the online agent to be very helpful. He described the options very clearly. The SIM card arrived within two weeks (Canada), which was within the advertised time frame. I haven't used it yet, but am hopeful that it will work well for me, based on what a few friends have said about World SIM.

Excellent product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Very fast shipping.
To activate I have also contacted support that was very helpful and fast.
Excellent and very intuitive user interface to manage cost thru the website.
Very happy with end result.

lindsayrcook@hotmail.com

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent service from Allen at Worldsim

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

I received excellent service today from Allen on Worldsim chat who attended my queries promptly and efficiently and was extremely polite in doing so. I will continue using Worldsim as I find it to be an excellent service Many thanks.

Great Product & Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Very useful for travelling abroad allowing you to limit how much you are spending on call and not have to buy SIMs that you will maybe only use once. Does just what it is supposed to and the chat helpline is excellent.

Swift response and resolution

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Response time was on point.
Greetings and chatting was friendly.

Solution support was applied in time and indeed with quick response
Daniel Was able to detect and solve my issue without asking too much info

Verified Customer

Really good product - and excellent help desk support

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I bought my WorldSim card from an airline duty free catalog with not much expectation, but I travel a lot. Since then I have been impressed with its connectivity, even working when the network it was using's own SIMs did not.
Then I had a technical problem,and contacted the online chat support. The very helpful Ms Gaby did everything she could to resolve the issue, but finally had to send it to the tech support people as it seems to be more complicated. While she did not resolve the issue, it is the support and way she handled it that makes me give this a 5 star rating. Many online support chats merely go through the basics, but Ms Gaby really tried,and kept me informed as she did. For that, I salute her, and thank WorldSim.

simple working with

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

worldim customer care are very good, they are fast and don`t take ones time, i will keep using world sim, i recommend world sim, their top up is one in a million , and good customer relationship is their watchword

Verified Customer

Great products and service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Been renting out portable routers and decided to get one of my own. Worldsim was a great choice! Also been helped well by online customer service. Thanks a lot Daniel!

Verified Customer

Made living abroad more bearable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I've spent the last two months living abroad and was worried I wouldn't be able to keep in touch with loved ones back home. World Sim was a godsend and made it so convenient to talk back in the US with family and friends.

Verified Customer

Perfect service with support.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I am about to go and work in a hostile environment where modern phones would fail. Also the likelihood of abusing my phone is likely. So I bought a CAT 30, it's not the latest version of Android but for the price what can one expect? It's tough and functional, resists dropping onto floors (as stated). Do not load it with too many apps it will slow down but a limited budget it will get you through.

Verified Customer

Amazing experience with customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

highly appreciate Mr Gaby's Patience and technical expertise helped in resolving my query! amazing experience with World SIM !, I highly recommend all international travelers to try World SIM !

good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I joined just a month ago and I find it very easy to use and affordable. all controlled by a mobile app. I don't have complains so far. highly recommended for travellers

Great Product. Highly recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

It's a great that they have such a service at such an affordable price. Roaming is just so expensive and you need to be on a plan in order to get roaming which is not convenient.

phone top up

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Daniel was very patience and gave me lots of very useful information with the problems I had with my phone using it in Kuwait. It was a pleasure having such customer services like that thank you Daniel top man. what I would say is that you need to sort out the website as It will not recognize you telephone number when trying to top it up. Plus I was on the phone 20 minutes trying to get a customer services at this end in Kuwait. Your password forgot does not work either, in the end I had to use Daniel to top up. What a star Daniel, again thank you.

going to europe for 3 months

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Cards arrived very quickly before we left on trip so had time to set up and test before leaving home so we know it all works in advance
we will be in 5 different countries in Europe so needed a flexible solution. We use the allocated phone numbers as contact details for all the accommodatiion, car hire, flights etc
My wife and I have 2 cards so we can always be in contact as well a our family back in Australia

Very impressed with WorldSIM

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Selected WorldSIM prior to overseas trip. Encountered an unusual problem. Totally impressed with the vigour they perused the problem. They continually kept me informed of progress and came up with a complete solution. I am very impressed. Fantastic. I will head off overseas with complete confidence.

Best Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I am using worldsim while roaming in africa. It is must for me otherwise would be difficult to contact family back home. Thanks a million to worldsim for their excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I hear about Worldsim and I decided to try it. Well I have to say it was easy to register and to connect. My sim card was delivered within 3 days. Excellent service

Verified Customer

The Service a wonderful one.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I want to say I have had a wonderful service delivery since I started using worldsim and have cut down my call expenses, compared to the other service providers it is the best. The calls come and go out without delay and very clear. The customer service has perfectly dealt with all my queries and all matters have been duly resolved.

I have given 5 stars and I think they deserve it.

Rgds
Saint Paul

Verified Customer

The SIMS and the tablet working well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Fantastic and excellent product. The tablet working well according to description on website's. I love all the App ready to use in the tablet . Working well and suitable. Fine.

1 of 8 pages