WorldSim have been providing a credit of $5 to their customers who take the time write either a positive or negative review. It is possible that reviewers may have received this incentive.

ZTE MF65 Mobile WIFI Hot Spot - An excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Very good service from WorldSIM when I purchased the unit, by following the set up instructions on the WoldSIM web page faq section it was very straight forward to get working.

The World Sim Live Chat Support is Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

The World Sim Live Chat Support was amazing and Daniel helped me out every step of the way with much patience! Thank you so much. I love how I can buy a data sim for France and the same data can be used Italy, Romania and the UK plus more.

Verified Customer

An excellent product..necessity for travelers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

The world sim was very useful, it was very instrumental in letting me, be in touch with my near and dear ones while i was travelling abroad. thank you for this wonderful product.

Works well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Phone is functioning with most services but my text/SMS service is working with only a couple of friends. Its not really a problem since I am using FB messenger and whatsapp for these services. Everything else is fine. My texting issue has been resolved and is reflected in my new rating

Verified Customer

Useful product to buy for travelers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I bought this for my parents traveling from India to USA and it is working well for them for their overseas usage. I wish I knew about this product earlier so that i could have made my previous travels hassle free.

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

They are always available for service and find a solution. I've chat with them and they are there to help. I will continue doing business with WorldSIM in the future

Pertuis, France

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Perfect over Europe, USA, Japan, could become expensive in some countries

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

In 2014 I got attracted by the add in airplane magazine and the fact that with the UK number also comes a US number.
The US number cannot get text message and may change if you don't use it out of the US after two months but you can always get a new one immediately. Very reasonable pricing in most large and economically strong countries. In other countries it can still be a very useful back-up. I was surprised to discover that Chile was about 1 USD/mn, that the only place whee I decided to use a local SIM card. Only country where I didn't get a connection at all was Mali. Data, even with purchasing a bundle, can turn out to be expensive but just for a back-up when there is no free Wifi available, it is useful. I got a dual-sim phone now and the Worldsim number is always in slot 2.
You cam manage your account on-line quite well. I had to call support a few times, sometimes it takes several tries over a few days to get to talk to a person but they have always answered my question and solved my problem. Over the years I judge Worldsim to be consistent, fairly useful, often fairly priced and it seems that they keep trying to improve the quality of service. Suits me fine!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Daniel provided great on-line support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Great service, stayed with the issue through to resolution, even when there was a few challenges! Much appreciated for the effort - which all too often is missing these days!

Truely WorldClass

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

WorldSim is truly world class and can be easily installed on any mobile phone without much hassle.
The Prepaid plans for voice as well as data are quite reasonable and you can access your account online anywhere.

Time of Need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

While in Panama, someone broke into my car. They took a book bag which had my technology including a portable wifi device with my Claro SIM (local). I found WorldSIM through a Google search. I ordered a new device on a Sunday, even though I was a bit skeptical. Product delivered on Thursday from Europe! Amazing. In the interim, I received a new SIM. Took the Sim, put it in and Vuala! It worked. Being I need portable wifi working down here, this was an amazing turnaround. Local malls are not helpful for these sort of things.

travellers best friend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Very interesting product ! ! The virtual number that can be associated with the SIM card brings many benefits. Much money spared with this card. Keep up the good idea.

Best Sim in the world

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

This is very useful for traveler like me, i can take it with me anywhere around the world. It helps me in day to day life. I am recommending anyone who wish to purchase it.

Excellent Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

I used WorldSIM for my travel to Greece and France and it very conveniently connected to the local network even before the airplane stopped. Additionally, i do not faced any problems in network signals or calls. I like the feature of free incoming messages and calls in many countries. I hope they will launch a phone app as well to manage account on the phone.

Portable WiFi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Good Product and good service from date of odder. I have used previous product and sims . I am very satisfied the with the usage abroad and save on roaming charges.

Easy account management

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

I have been using a Worldsim International Sim Card daily for two weeks. Each day, or in fact after a call if needed, I am able to see the duration and costs of the calls as well as the number of the incoming calls which is important to me.

Great for traveling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

WorldSim is a great solution when traveling out of the country. Many cell phone contracts have expensive options when required for roaming. WorldSim makes activation simple and easy! Glad we found this solution.

Verified Customer

Very flexible and easy set-up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I have previously used a Worldsim Global sim whilst travelling in China and Japan and found it very simple to set-up and use. As my mobile phone has space for 2 Sim's it is a simple process to have the travel sim located in sim slot 2 and when arriving in a different Country just switch over to the Worldsim and select "Global" and wait for a carrier to kick in. Then the phone can just be used as normal to make local or International calls or SMS's. Very easy to top up credit and no charge for incoming calls really suits us.

Very cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

This is a cheap service just what I need to make calls and texts back home, easy to set up and I would use the service again when going out to the uk

Verified Customer

It is the most important part of our travel around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

World SIM has changed our lives since my wife and I are using the system. Communication never been better and cheaper during our travel or even at our base we are very happy to use it rather than the local SIM.

Verified Customer

Ideal for Canada or indeed the world

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

After booking our trip to Canada I could not get over the shock of how much it would cost to use my phone over there in the way of phone calls back to the uk and mobile data. Thankfully I found WorldSIM after a quick search online. Mobile phone cost seam high in Canada anyway even if your able to track down a local SIM card. However having a SIM card in my phone all ready to go for when I landed which I found very competitive was one less thing to worry about. Highly Recomend.

1 of 9 pages

How much cost for world sim card?

Thimmappa shetty asked on Nov 03, 2018

(1) In which countries can the SIM card be used? and (2) which countries can we telephone using this SIM card?

Deb asked on Oct 22, 2018

Answer this

Dear,

Please follow the link to check coverage : https://www.worldsim.com/roaming-partners?___store=gb

Thanks,
WorldSIM Support

When one buys the WORLDSIM INTERNATIONAL SIM CARD then one receives two numbers with it: UK number which is automatically the primary number and a US number: Question 1) When one receives the SIM card and because the SIM card comes with the CLI set to the UK number, Will all calls made be charged in 2 minute increments in Europe, North America? If one changes the CLI number to the USA number - Question 2) Will all calls made in North America be charged in 1 minute increments? Regards Bruce

Bruce asked on Oct 17, 2018

Answer this

From what I understand and have experience the "master" number is the UK number. You can always have people call your US number (or any other virtual local number you purchase to add to your SIM.)
Now for calling while in the US (or any country) I never had to select UK or US number I just called that's all. I just tried in Europe and the number identifying me is the UK number. I have not been in the US for a long time but it is possible that in the US your US number might be the one identifying you. (Or maybe it is possible to parameter your phone to display your US "virtual" number.)
Regarding the charge, when you make a call your are charged two (2) minutes even if your call is shorter than that. Call above 2 minutes are than charged by the minute (or even by the second it seems, (again not 100% sure of that) but definitely not charged by two minutes increments after the first 2 minutes of call.
I am pretty sure that the 2-mn flat charge rule is applicable for all calls you place using your WorldSIM, whether you are in the US or anywhere else.