As of Janurary 2016, Wow Homes is offering a $100 Coles Myer Voucher to their customers to encourage them to write a positive or negative review. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such a reward.

Our very First Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

There are not enough words to Express how thankful we are to the entire WOW Homes team. We never thought we would ever be able to build our own home, but WOW Homes made that possible for us. Andrew, Maxine & Nina you have all been great to us with helping get us to construction stage. Your knowledge, advice and professionalism made the process a breeze. Jess and Steve I can never thank you both enough, your both so wonderful and great at your jobs. Construction stage has been a breeze with constant updates and outstanding workmanship. You have built us a beautiful home that we can finally call our own. Your consideration and generosity is something we will never forget, we will forever be grateful we choose WOW Homes and never be able to praise your amazing company enough. Our beautiful home came in on budget and built within the time frame specified, at high standards. Thank you again.

Perfect home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Firstly a huge thank you to everyone from the wow home team for helping us build our first home for our little family. It was a absolute pleasure building with wow homes. Although it took us some time to get all our paperwork sorted the team from wow and the ladies at Maxon finance were very understanding. Even though we were on a very tight budget they did everything they could to get us the house we wanted at the price we could afford. We did come across a few extra costs that weren’t planned and not covered by the home loan so unfortunately had to be paid for out of our savings. Everything else was well explained to us along the way and we were constantly updated with the progress. All in all we are very pleased with our completed house, the build was fast and the quality was exceptional. Thank you all again!

What an amazing home WOW Homes has built me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

WOW HOMES
What an amazing team at WOW Homes from first contact with Nic to key handover in November with Jess. A massive shout out to Nic from the start then Maxine Finance and her amazing team then Nina Young through the prestart period and Jessica during construction with ongoing updates. I can not thank you all enough for the amazing job you did helping me along the journey to my new home. I never thought I'd ever Own my own home.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

Great Service, Very Pleased!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

Very satisfied with WOW Homes on helping us build our first brand new home. As someone who is a first time home owner, the entire process was very smooth and easy to go through and shouldn't be a hassle. I would like to give a big thank you to everyone involved at WOW Homes as everyone was kind and helpful. I would strongly recommend going with WOW Homes if you are interested in building a new home or if it is your first time being a home owner. WOW Homes makes every process understandable and are certainly the ideal company to go with for first time home owners. Amazing service and I am very pleased with the result.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Customer service all the way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We are really satisfied with WOW Homes. This was our first ever home and our first building project. We came to WOW not having much of an idea of building houses or how it all works and they were with us every step of the way. We were most impressed with the honesty right from the start, where they didn't hesitate to advise us which kind of things would be cheaper to have done ourselves afterwards than done through them. That frankness gave us even more comfort that they have our best interest in mind too, and left us feeling that we can then trust that everything else they will do for us would be the best quality and price. A lot of people commented on how stressful a build is, we don't really understand what they mean by that, with WOW homes taking care of everything it all went relatively smoothly.

But it's through some trouble that they really showed their character. Somehow it happened that our retic wasn't laid to the back yard as was planned. When we finally realised this after moving in, we were sure this would be a too bad so sad situation. But WOW homes called in the artillery and got it retrofitted within 24 hours! We are absolutely blown away and even more impressed with the continued customer service even long after they had received their final payment from us.

First home builders - just get WOW Homes on board, they will take care of everything for you :)

WOW HOMES - Awesome Service and Great Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

First of all we would like to give our special thanks to WOW HOMES and the awesome team specially Jessica and Zoey. Even though the paperworks takes so long, and our house plan was not the original as we went through and waiting for council approvals to start building. It went smoothly, we only check on weekends to see what's the progress every week. Since my husband and I work on weekdays. Our Onsite Project Manager Steve and his team did a great job finishing any last minute and final check in any damages in the house that needs to be fix, before we move in and get our keys, in a week or so. And thanks to our Agent Jay, whose the one who introduce this place to us. While we are searching for a place to build our first home. Our location is breath taking and very friendly neighbors. And to the Finance Department Maxine and Fiona was very helpful through our difficulties in our finance and paperworks. We encounter some problems and unaware of the do and dont's in our estate. Which is mainly our fault, we unable to read the whole manual or contract. So I would suggest reading it again. But overall we are very Satisfied with our First Home with WOW HOMES. ^_^

Baldivis

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

WOW!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

We honestly could not be happier with our new home! Greg, Maxine, Nina, Jess, Spencer & team have been amazing right from day one.. we felt totally supported as first home owners & were happily within budget. During the build family/friends would comment saying how stressed we must feel but it has honestly been such a nice process & so exciting watching it all unfold... in only 15 weeks! No issues during construction & minimal things promptly followed up post build. Thank you again. We would 110% recommend!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2018

Brilliant company with outstanding finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Wow homes from the beginning catered to our needs. Their initial meeting with us was informative, friendly and they were happy to discuss many options to make our dream home come true. The building process was quick, easy and the communication throughout was great. Our new home is finished beautifully and the quality of products and appliances used is fantastic. We want to thank the staff at Wow Homes for making our dream home a reality!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2018

SINAGRA BUILD! WOW!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

15000-20000 LESS! woo hoo
so happy with the end result making our mortags repayments less!
overall 4 month build, couldnt be happier.
if we ever want to build again will definitely use wow homes as was so quick and convenient
Greg and Nina where so amazing to deal with and always happy to answer questions when needed.
Thanks heaps Guys :)

My new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The wow team were fantastic from signup with Nic to prestart with nina and the building process with jessica,
The build was very well managed, with regular fortnightly updates.
There were some issues with a breakin after lock up stage. The damage was reported to me the same day and rectified prior to the. 1st PCI meeting.
The issues at the final inspection were rectified promptly within 1 week and the cost came in on budget as expected.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

It worth every cent and time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I cant believe how fast and reliable this builder operates. From the first day i met with Jay, then Maxine taking me through my finance, they never stop assisting. This builder have a great team of experience individual and I & my wife will like to say thank you to Jay, Maxine, Zoe, Jessica who were working to make sure I have my first home even if it means scheduling a meeting on weekend. You guys are the best.

Comments
WoW! Homes Official

Hello Prince, Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review, we feel honoured to have taken you through this journey. Your praises have been shared and well received. The Team at WOW would like to wish... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Aug 2018

My own Home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

My first ever home and I love it. My partner is a builder and he was impressed with the workmanship too. Great communication between all parties involved and everyone responded very quickly to any queries I had. Customer service was fantastic and always answered all my questions in a timely manner. Even after the build everyone offered any assistance they could possibly provide. Very helpful team. Thank you.

Comments
WoW! Homes Official

Hello Amy, How lovely to share your positive feedback. The team at WOW strive to make every experience outstanding and your 5 star review acknowledges our efforts. Thank you. From All of the sta... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2018

Made one of our dreams come true!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

We will very clear what we wanted for our small budget from the start. Joe never tried to increase our budget and give us a lot more than we ask for in our home! The whole process was made enjoyable thanks to Zoe & Jessica & Maxon finance. As any concerns or questions we had were quickly answered and /or action. Our finish product was awesome and our friends are astonished at what we got for our money. 6 months later wow is still helpful with any questions we have and our home is solid as a rock. We would absolutely build with wow again!

Comments
WoW! Homes Official

One Dream accomplished many more to go Annette!!!! We are so proud to have been a part of such a milestone with you. Your praises to the team have been shared and should you go through the proces... read more »

I love my new home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

- the workmanship was good, no ongoing issues. I love the design it is perfect for me and my lifestyle. Everything is well built.
- it was well managed, there were a few small issues which were noted at the first inspection but they were rectified very quickly before the final inspection
- the customer service was good, my questions and queries were always answered promptly.

Comments
WoW! Homes Official

Hi Haydn, Thank you so much for the time you took out to give us a 5 star review. It is so great hear that we made your experience so pleasant.
Thanks again Haydn, from the WOW Team, we wish you all the very best in your new home!!

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Our beautiful new home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

We had Wow homes build our home. The whole experience was great from Jay who was happy to answer all our questions no matter what time of the day, nothing was too much trouble for him. The whole team were supportive and approachable. Maxine from Maxon finance and her team were absolutely knowledgeable and helpful with helping the financial aspect of it. We love our new home, close to the ocean( our happy place.)

Comments
WoW! Homes Official

Your Happy Place, close to ocean, sounds so tranquil. Thank you for your kind words. The positive praise for Jay and Maxine have been shared.
We at WOW Homes would like to wish you all the best for years to come.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

Excellent wow group

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

As a first home buyer me and my wife were worried how can we build our own first home, but with the help of professional house and land specialists jay Mingi of wow group everything went really well and easy from start to finish of building. And of course with the support of other people from wow group! The house was professionally done everything according to the plan, all the materials are one of the great quality you can find around. I am proud to say that me and my family now living to our dream house. thanks to the Help of highly recommended builder wow homes!

Comments
WoW! Homes Official

Albert, we at WOW are thrilled to hear you are living the dream in your new house. Believe and dreams come true. Jay, and all the team at WOW are always willing to go over above to make dreams a ... read more »

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

We have just built our first home with WOW we were very impressed from start to finish. Very efficient, professional and communication was great. House is lovely couldn't be happier and pleased to say that aftercare has been very good with any issues being checked out and resolved immediately.The staff were all very good and consistent from start to the end and nothing was too much trouble for them.

Comments
WoW! Homes Official

Hi Sam, Your 5 star review Sam is received with such gratitude. Your kind words in how we conducted ourselves as a business is a reflection on our values. We strive to ensure our clients experie... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Super WOW!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

My family and I were lucky to have WOW Homes as our builder. From the start, talking to the best agent JAY MINGI, he gave us so much help in order to achieve our dream house. It’s not easy from the start but Jay was there to help us. Wow Group made every step of the way easy for us. They were there to answer all the queries we have especially Jay, who did not left us after we were approved financially. Thank you also to Maxine and the rest of the team of Maxon Finance.I would definitely recommend WOW Homes!

Comments
WoW! Homes Official

Hi Rona Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Super WOW 5 Star experience online . Your personal acknowledgements and very kind words have been forwarded on to Jay , Maxine and all ... read more »

Mandurah

• 1 question
Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: May 2018

I HAVE A HOME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

The finish is fantastic .yes the oven holds 6 pizzas . The people at wow homes really helpful from start to finish even helping me with the colours . such a great house .would recommend them to anyone and have done . If you looking for help .They really do care and do help . you cant go wrong my fittings are great showers are really fantastic . They even put in low energy globes .

Comments
WoW! Homes Official

Hi David Thank you for your kind words and we hope you are all settled in now. Great to hear you are really happy with the fixtures , fittings and finishes of your home and we are thrilled to hear ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2018

Dynamic and professional team will impress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

The customer support from the sales team and referrals for financial planning and land settlement were all well time and I was provided with professional advice where I needed it. As a first home buyer , all of the different agencies involved made it very easy for me to work through the process. My sales person continues to be a key team member throughout the process

Comments
WoW! Homes Official

Hi Kel Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are very happy your experience was so positive and the Sales Team & Staff made the journey easier for you. We always strive to exceed our Clients ... read more »

1 of 7 pages

Hi there, I am looking to build my first home with my other half (his first home as well) so we would be eligible for the first home owners grant. A few questions: (May seem silly but I just want to know) 1. The $45,000 promotion going on at the moment - how does that fit into the costing of the house? Can it be used as part of the deposit? 2. I have bad credit history (Bad decisions made in the past) and my other half has a great credit history - has anyone have any experience dealing with WOW Homes in this situation and had much issues get a low deposit loan? Thank you :)

Alanab asked on Feb 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi, Thank you for your question. Would you like me to get one of our sales reps to give you a call to answer all your questions and discuss your options?
Many thanks
Wow Homes

How many weeks/months has it taken to build your WOw homes?

RJS80 asked on Jul 08, 2016

Answer this

It took longer then others because we had finansual issuse, with the issuse it took over a year but once we had everything we needed to qualify it took roughly 7 month, the house itself was built quickly,the paper work was a head ache but worth it.

Ours took 7-8 months for the build

8 monthsssss, I built with b1 homes my house was completed from brickwork stage in 15 weeks

Are Wow homes actually serious about all their legal comments? It is kind of put off as I was thinking to look at their designs and I see these standard comments in every post. Looks to me over protective and probably your customers were right.

drifand asked on Apr 07, 2015

Answer this

An interesting insight into the business perhaps?

I don't think they'd put comments like that unless they really had to. People can write anything on these forums. Tall poppy syndrome.

I've built with them twice and been really happy. I'll build with them again as soon as I can afford to. Building in new development areas I've had chats with others building around me. Lots have had bad experiences. Same builders names come up. I haven't heard anything bad from people also building with Wow.

They have just included a ban on social media in their contracts with a 25k fee if broken looks like they have a lot to hide.