Review rating:

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Thank you so much for my order! It has been a great shopping experience. Will definitely be back for more soon.

Comments
Wrigglepot Official

That is our pleasure Margie :)

Newcastle

Verified Customer

Repeat customer - very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Have made a few purchases from Louise at Wrigglepot and I am thoroughly impressed with the products and service. Prices are excellent compared to other online stores and free shipping over $25 is just a bonus. Products arrive quickly and are packaged safely.

Comments
Wrigglepot Official

Thanks for your Support. We love what we do :)

Verified Customer

Repeat customer! Fabulous service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Absolutely love this store! Louise is lovely! I've been back numerous times to purchase the same item for bub. Once it wasn't in stock, they went above and beyond to make sure they I would receive it. Excellent prices, free shipping a huge plus. Thank you so much for keeping my lil guy happy! Absolute pleasure shopping here.

Comments
Wrigglepot Official

Thank You for your very kind words Caroline. It is always a pleasure to help :) Kind Regards ... Louise

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Would definitely shop here again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2016

Amazingly fast postage. Ordered on a weekend and it arrived 9am Tuesday!
One of my items had a minor manufacturing defect and customer service was fast, efficient and friendly even though they had to go back through the manufacturer. I wish wrigglepot sold every baby item so I never had to shop anywhere else!!

• 1 review
  • 5 answers

6 out of 5!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2016

I bought Sam the Sheep Sleep clock in October. Last week it started being faulty and now the eyes don't close. I contacted Wrigglepot and Karen responded the same day with a couple of troubleshoot suggestions. However they failed to work. When we determined Sam was broken Karen put a new clock in the post that same day using Express Post so we got it within 2 days! Awesome customer service!!

• 5 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 15 helpful votes
Private message

Good products, prices and excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2015

Following a few purchases from Wrigglepot, I have no hesitation in recommending this store to any prospective parents/buyers. Wrigglepot has excellent service and I have experienced this when having a faulty product. Wrigglepot's first response was clear and efficient and follow up contact excellent.

Fantastic! Communication at its best!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2015

Have had fantastic experiences with Karen from wrigglepot! Shipping always fast, communication always quick, answers the phone when you call! Unfortunately there was a product that I ordered had a back dating - by the company making the products, so there was a waiting period for the produxt - not Karen's fault at all, she told me this, had follow up emails, she even phoned the company for exact dates to let me know when they would be arriving! As soon as the product arrived she expressed posted the product to me (free of charge!!) couldn't speak highly enough :) Thank you so much again! You will always have my business!

Fremantle, WA

• 16 helpful votes

Never disappoints!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2015

Really love this website! I really can't fault it. Free delivery with no minimum spend (most other website make you spend at least $100 for this). Excellent delivery times. Such a great range too and often at cheaper prices than elsewhere. Wrigglepot is my go to online shop for everything for my children. Keep up the excellent work guys!

Excellent Shopping Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2015

So impressed with the friendly customer service, great product range, free prompt postage within Australia, and a handwritten note and free gift with my order was a lovely personal touch. Such a pleasant shopping experience.

Adelaide

• 13 helpful votes

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2015

I purchased the Weanmeister freezer pod value pack and aside from the amazingly quick (and free!!) postage these are brilliant! Service from Karen was just great and the little tea sample was much appreciated and was such a lovely thought. Will definitely buy from this online store again, highly recommend!

• 1 answer
Private message

Excellent friendly service :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2015

I have ordered many items from Karen at wrigglepot and I am very happy with the service. The items always ship straight away and there is often a cute little gift too (the minky went straight into my babies mouth he loved it). I've been having some difficulties getting my babies sizing correct with cocoons as he is a little bigger it seems - even though hes 4 months and the packets say 2-12. But Karen was very helpful allowing returns and sending me photos of options. Very lovely service :)

Sydney

• 2 questions
  • 6 helpful votes

Very Quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2015

My order arrived the next day without any hassle with regular email updates. Very fast delivery plus free postage on Australian orders. :)

toowoomba

Private message

Best place for everything you could imagine for bub!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2015

Shopped with Wrigglepot multiple times, love there product range an how they deliver so fast, handing out free gifts for reoccurring customers :) free shipping just tops it off, cant beat it anywhere else. We left our sons ergo sleep sack at parents house, ordered a new one and loved that I could get fast express overnight shipping, as he wont sleep without one...life savers :D

Queensland

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

We had a great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2014

We needed a white noise machine, Wrigglepot talked us through the benefits of Sound Oasis, and assisted with very swift delivery. The product lived up to its reputation and has helped our baby sleep, it's been a boon. Six months later, when we required assistance because the cord was fading out, they sent us a new one by Express Post instantly. Great service and inclined to shop here again and recommend them.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Awesome customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2014

I ordered a product from this company and it was out of stock. The lady offered another product or wait for mine to arrive. I was happy to wait, when I received my order I also got a bonus gift! Beautiful little smile face and apologie written on invoice. Really happy customer!will shop here again

Awesome online store!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2014

What is surprisingly good about this store is that I ordered the items on Thursday and they reached my doorstep, I'm in Perth, on Tuesday morning (the Monday was a WA public holiday). Such a fast delivery, considering it was free postage!

I also had asked for 2 items to be gift-wrapped, and they came all sweetly wrapped with ribbons and cards were also included, as I informed they were gifts. I did not know if the items were for a baby girl or boy, and Wrigglepot still managed to surpass my expectations in terms of the gift-wrapping. They looked absolutely gorgeous as gifts!

Will definitely look out for items from Wrigglepot first before buying elsewhere. Highly recommended store!

+ Super fast delivery, awesome service that catered to my request, free postage, package came all bubble-wrapped. Also with free gift!

Great online shopping.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2013

I have made one purchase and am now inclined to make many more with Wrigglepot.
Free shipping is always a bonus!
Not only was it free, it was fast.
Great customer service.
Competitive prices.
Nice personal touches on the invoice and a chamomile tea bag included.
Just an all round good online shopping experience.
Did I mention free shipping!

+ Free shipping

Broken Hill

• 1 answer
  • 9 helpful votes

Great store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2013

This store is one of the best online stores I have purchased from. I have made several purchases through wrigglepot, the products are priced well, fast postage and the items well packed. All the brands available are of high quality. I will continue to buy from wrigglepot for a long time to come!

+ Reliable, trustworthy, professional

Emerald, Qld

So fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2013

Ordered about 6 items from wrigglepot at once and was all delivered together in a timely fashion. No extra cost for postage is what drew me to this website and I am so happy that I ordered from them. All items ordered were as per the website and they even threw in a free gift (wash cloth). Will definitely be buying from them again in the near future.

+ Trustworthy, reliable, free delivery, quality products

Fast service, quality goods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2013

I have purchased from wrigglepot multiple times and have always received my orders promptly. The prices have been good, and free shipping is a big draw card. I have never had any issues with this retailer. Each order has been hand packed, with a little note of thanks indicating that's time is taken to ensure the order is complete.

1 of 2 pages