Review rating:

• 1 comment
Private message

Outstanding Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I joined Xpress Super in January 2018 and would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a professional dedicated team. Cameron, Emma and the team have always provided me with prompt service. I am glad I made the decision to change to Xpress Super, I will always remain with them as a loyal customer. They are very deserving of the five out of five star rating. Well done Xpress Super and a huge thank you to Cameron for his never ending patience and support. If you are thinking of a Super Fund to join or change to then look no further than this amazing team and Company.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you Kate. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a product review. Nothing makes us happier than hearing the decision to transfer to Xpress Super was a good one!

You are most welcome and deserving of any positive reviews. Kate x

I recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Cameron and Emma provide a great service. I have never had a bad experience with Xpress Super, thank you very much!

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you very much Meiko. It's such a pleasure working with you.

Absolutely delighted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Been with these guys 5 years now and they just keep getting better.
Dealing the same staff over that time has been good for continuity.
"Surprise and Delight The Customer" seems to be their mantra.
Have saved me 10's of 1000 in tax by correcting previous expensive bad advice, they are great value for money.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us Doug. We hope you continue to enjoy the Xpress Super platform.

I am really happy I transferred my SMSF management to Express Super

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I recently transferred the management of my SMSF from an accounting practice to Express Super. The transfer was efficiently done with a minimum of fuss by Cameron & Emma. For the first time in 10 years, with Class Super, I am now able to check the status of my SMSF on a daily basis, all for significantly less $ I had been charged in the past. The integration of share buying/selling and the purchase of fixed interest products is great for people like myself who are hands-on. Would thoroughly recommend Xpress Super to anyone for the management of their SMSF.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a product review.

From a compliance perspective it's important for Trustees to be as informed as possible so we are thrilled to hear you are enjoying the Class Super 24/7 online reports.

XPRESS ! in every sense of the word

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

All the necessary paperwork which is immense when setting up SMSF, was handled so quickly & efficiently, I actually found this company working TOO FAST! Not that that was a problem, far from it, but I ended up being the one to 'take a few days' with stuff, when it was same day service from XS.
My case manager Cameron answered questions quickly over the phone & the company even banked my roll-over cheque(s) for me in Adelaide, rather than send them up to me in Sydney.

In a world of where the private sector cuts costs to the bone, practising out-sourcing with religious zeal, & government regulators layer-up more & more compliance bureaucracies, the team at Xpress blaze a path through it all.

Press Super: The ultimate one stop shop!

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you Russ. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a product review.

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Very happy with the quality of this product and service.

One item of feedback would be to improve the data feeds for international stocks so they can be viewed online.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide a product review. We are continually working with Class Super and provide them with regular feedback around data feeds.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Excellent customer service from Cameron and the staff. It was easier than I thought. Step by step setup. Thank you express super, I would recommend cameron and he's team to others.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you for taking the time to review Xpress Super. We love hearing that our clients are happy!

Very happy with Xpress Super

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Xpress Super have been excellent to deal with. Cameron is very professional and very efficient in getting back to me with all my queries, be they simple or complex. It's been a massive task to move our super to SMSF but Xpress Super helped us navigate through the steps and made the process manageable. I would be very happy to recommend this business to my friends or anyone looking to establish SMSF.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you for your feedback Natalia, much appreciated.

Totally satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

I cannot find fault with the responsiveness and professionalism of both Emma and Cameron. They have made the transition from the use of an accountant to Xpress Super easy. In addition the up to date reporting system is very impressive and allows for more educated decisions to be made.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

We love hearing the transfer to Xpress Super was easy. Thank you very much for your feedback Trevor, much appreciated.

Fantastic so glad I swapped to Xpress Super

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Having struggled for a few years with a local accounting company and having to wait almost 12 months to get the previous years accounts finalised. This is so much simpler, can see exactly where I am at any given point in time. They ensure I am compliant with all aspects and up to date with forms etc. Great work you guys please keep it up.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you very much for your review Jude. We appreciate you taking the time to review the service offering.

Great and detailed service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Thanks to people of Xpress Super ... superb attention to detail and easy to work with.
Would be more than happy to refer.
The portal is a little thin on functionality thou.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you for taking the time to review the offering John. Please email us with what information you are looking for or any suggestions on the portal.

excellent service by emma and cameron

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

been searching around for some help with smsf, seek help with the big 4 banks each of them wanted a fee of $400
if not more no one was willing to help unless payment made first fair enough but based on exchanged emails between these 4 banks no one was really interested in setting up my smsf correctly, i searched and search only if i knew about xpress super earlier, they applied instant help paid a establishment fee of $99 by the next day i had paperwork set up for my super fund.
these guys are the real deal, emma and cameron seek in your best interest.
cheers guys.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2018

Emma and the team were very patient in helping me transition to Xpress. They did a lot of work to get my somewhat complicated SMSF moved across and I was very satisfied with the service

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Xpress Super service Rudy.

Professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

Xpress Super is a professional and very efficient organisation. Emma and Cameron were very helpful and supportive in transferring our SMSF account. Xpress Super has made the transition drama free. I will also like to thank the team for their continous outstanding support.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us. We hope you continue to enjoy the Xpress Super platform.

Professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Despite a fairly complicated setup with multiple trading and banking accounts, multiple trustees and incomplete documentation, my SMSF transfer to XpressSuper went pretty well and eventually was given the online access to be able to view and verify my setup and balances. Thanks to the X team and especially Cam for his responsive assistance, Emma's timely update on progress.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you Adrian. We hope you enjoy the online reports!

Absolutely Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Totally recommend XPress Super - Have spent the lat 20 years under serviced & overcharged by a respected accounting Firm - did a stack of research for alternatives & Xpress Super has delivered in spades making it as painless as possible to make the switch. Nowhere near the drama I anticipated to do it. Plenty of speedy responses & once up & running, a very informative platform that is easy to understand. Importantly, also plenty of easy links to information & questions regarding all things SMSF. up to date rules, retirement issues, its all there. Absolutely Happy

Comments
Xpress Super Official

We love hearing the transfer to Xpress Super was painless. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Exceeded expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Xpress Super has been incredibly responsive and efficient; so easy to work with. We are a small financial planning firm that has so far referred about 10 Funds and we hope to eventually migrate all of our SMSFs to XS. Thank you Emma for being so very helpful; both the product and service have exceeded expectations.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you very much Caroline. Music to our ears :)

Perfect for our Clients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

We are an accounting and financial planning firm with about 200 SMSF clients. We have been trying to find a simple online solution for our SMSF clients, to free up our time to concentrate on offering advice without all the hassle of administration and compliance. Xpress Super have delivered all of this and above. Our clients now have daily online reporting and allows us planners to have accurate up to date reports to deliver advice to our clients. The service is second to none.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you for the feedback Andrew, very much appreciated!

The ONLY SMSF to use in Australia :D

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

After doing some extensive research on SMSF's I decided that Xpress Super was the best option around. They are incredibly helpful, patient (when it comes to my stupid questions) and always answer my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. I can't recommend Xpress Super enough if you are wanting to set up your own SMSF. Thanks for all your help Emma and Cameron, I really appreciate it : )

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you for your kind feedback. Nothing makes us happier than a happy client.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

The team have been most attentive and nothing is too hard for them. Thanks for your patience with all the paper work.

Comments
Xpress Super Official

Thank you Simone. We appreciate you taking the time to provide a product review.

1 of 4 pages

My wife and I have a SMSF of approximately $1,300,000 in pension mode administered by a Cavendish Super. I am 86 in uncertain health and would like to simplify the financial situation for when I die. Do you have a balanced product that would handle completely all the administration and pay a monthly pension to my wife. If you do, what would be the entire annual cost for the product and what was the performance of the product for the last 5 years. Don Fitzgerald Emeritus Professor

Donfitz asked on Feb 08, 2018

Answer this

Thank you for contacting us Don. We would be delighted to assist you with your SMSF needs.

In order to provide you with further information on our fees, we require additional information from you. Can you please email the team at info@xpresssuper.com.au or contact us at 1300 216 892.

Hi my wife and i are looking at a sandwich bar to biy with smsf and we would like to know if you help with bank loans or do you just do the online platform? we need to borrow about 250k

Jaan asked on Apr 07, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jaan - We can certainly assist with the compliance structure, however any loans will need to be arranged by you directly.

I heard that you need to have at least 300k in your super fund before the SMSF become worthwhile. Is it true?

Sunny112 asked on Aug 25, 2016

Hi Sunny112

You raise a valid question, which is primarily focused around a cost comparison between maintaining an SMSF and leaving your superannuation with an industry or retail super fund. Cost is certainly one factor to consider, bearing in mind that costs vary widely between administration providers, which will obviously affect your cost-comparison.

Other important factors to consider are control and convenience (the other 2 C’s). If a person’s objectives are more centered around increasing the control they have over their superannuation, and improving the flexibility around what they can invest in, they may be prepared to establish an SMSF with a smaller account balance. The importance of these factors will obviously vary from person to person, and therefore a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach is not appropriate.

At Xpress Super, we do not subscribe to the belief that there should be a common/legislated minimum account balance for these reasons.

Regards

‘This advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and because of this you should, before acting on the advice, consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.’

See all 4 questions about Xpress Super