Private message

Yale, the fly-by-night organisation.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

I have had a long history of Yale just not delivering the goods. I followed up with one representative only to find that he had left and commenced with another employer. All subsequent attempts to catch up to Yale have proved fruitless. One appointment was cancelled by them at very short notice and re-booked. The representative didn't bother to turn up to the second appointment and I wasn't accorded the courtesy of a phone call or explanation.

Property Scam.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

All up, we can't afford to sell the property, as it's worth a lot less than the debt we have on it, and we can't refinance for the same reasons. Believing Yale has been one of the worst decisions, and lead to incredible stress, frustration and problems. It's put us ten years back.

• 7 answers

Before they were YALE - they were FULL CIRCLE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Have one investment property & 2 really bad dealings with them over 10 years ... as FULL CIRCLE & YALE. They stuffed us around with securing approval for loans & lied to us about it. At one point they were going to sue us. They are trying a 3rd time under a new team to get us onboard. AGAIN they are bad mouthing the last team & promoting themselves as the best. NO WAY - stay clear

Considering legal action

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Almost 3yrs in and suddenly they have our property almost complete!? Supposed to have a tenants property within 12 maths. Had pre approved loan for first 18mths but that term couldn't be stretched any further. Paid $40k deposit (& paying interest on this loan for 18mths) now we can't get finance due to changes to investors loan criteria etc. We're screwed!!

Extremely happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

I am very happy with my experience with motion capital. My investment property settled this month and I am excited to see what 2018 will bring! All the professionals that work with the motion capital team are helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. My friends are all using their services also!

Motion capital service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

I Have been with motion capital for almost a year now, the service i have received has been very very good. i have purchased 1 property through motion, and i am in the process of buying another through my super. as this was a whole new world to me i was really blown away with the knowledge and service i received with regular updates along the way, i have recommended motion capital to friends and family.

Motion Capital

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Have bought 1 investment property through Motion Capital and I couldn’t be happier. To stumble across some of these reviews has been quite a shock for me. These guys have been absolutely fantastic and helpful throughout the whole process and I will be definitely using them again.

Motion Capital or Yale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

I have purchased two investment properties, one under Yale the other Motion. They have taken away all the hard work for us. Even dealing with progress payments during building. It isn't always easy to deal with investment properties on your own. These people have helped with the hassle part. Cant fault them.

• 2 helpful votes

Not good at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I bought an investment property though this company. Did not know i was deceived badly until they wanted me to buy a second investment property. It fell through. And they never told me for eight months. I had to pay conveyencing fees up to that date because the contract was apparently void. I am now out of pocket 80000 dollars. We live and learn.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes

DO NOT SIGN UP

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

the whole thing it is all part of a scheme. lies after lies, they will say anything to make you sign contracts. 1 builder selling his properties. they will send our a salesman who comes to your door and does a presentation and gives a mortgage saver CD that does not work. salesman will try at all cost to make you sign on the night and pay $990. they will promise everything and say anything that will make you sign the contract. after you pay 990, they will then show 2-3 different properties and claim these are the best ones for you in your current position (all from the same 1 builder). untrustworthy company.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

They now trade under "Stirling Perpetual"

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

RUN!! This company used to trade under Yale property solutions. They now come under Stirling perpetual. No company changes it's name unless they're trying to hide something. It's the same property sales speel. There is zero value in the "Membership package" This will cost you more money than it's worth. They're based in Hughesdale.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Logan

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Yale property solutions / Motion Capital ?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

I have just been approached by Motion Capital . They said they aquired my name from a company I was a member off previuosly , aussiefinancials. So I have a rep come over Im interested , so book second meeting, and nothing . Noone shows up , cant get a response to calls or sms nothing. So I go to their website cant find one. Try to get phone number cant get one. Here is where it gets interesting, Yale property solutions leased or bought the premises that Motion list as their address in Bella Vista and the whole time I'm searching I ķept getting Yale come up in the search results . Which brought me to here . AND BY THE WAY YALES WEB SITE IS DOWN!!!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

Verified Customer

Avoid like the plague

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

The most devious and untrustworthy company to deal with. Not a word from them can be believed. They will take your money, arrange investments properties for you but once signed up, the promised 'packaged' care goes out the windows. Lots of interlinked companies that they purport to be independent but are just Yale in disguise. Seen some very unethical activity from this company. Have lost sleep and money dealing with this mob. They wont last as companies like Yale get caught out eventually especially with more people reporting them to ASIC etc..

Fraud!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

We had 3 different people come to our house to go through different stages of investing. All nice to start with until we said no. The third guy who came over showed us different options of houses, he asked us to pick one we liked the best. When we picked one he said "congratulations you have just brought your first investment property" we looked at each other confused and said we needed to discuss it. After that his tone changed, he started to get aggressive trying to make us sign the contract. After a lot of back and forth with him he finally left and he was not happy! They then kept trying to call us for months afterwards even though we said we were not interested. I ended up blocking their numbers. Looking at all these reviews, I am glad we never went ahead with this as it does seem like a scam!

I have been scammed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I was told they would help me with refinance mortgage once i paided their $990 fee on then told they cannot help me. So thos will result in court for false and misleading statements.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Report to Crime Stopper

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Has any one reported to crime stoppers. They look like fraud.They can mis-use personal info provided to them. Register with Veda for one year credit rating and keep eye on any activity on your financial.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Absolute rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

As some of the other reviews state an hour long conversation of their best intentions to help you further your wealth. Inaccurate predictions on growth numbers, current economic state and just generally alot of rubbish talk steer clear. After an hour pressured into a one time deal asking for $990. Couldn't even provide me with a business card or phone number..CON

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Don't believe a word they say!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

Having spent the last 10 years in the development sector in Australia a few mins talking to one of there reps and I could just tell all they wanted was to force me to buy some crap property, there facts and growth predictions were so Inaccurate it was beyond a joke, I had to throw the idiot out of my house cos he refused to leave! Don't fall for there whole "membership" angle cos it's just a way to rope you into something that has zero benefit to you.

Private message

Bad

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

Lol dont get involed with this company they will not help you they will try and sell you a membership u dont need

Mitcham

• 4 helpful votes

Out about $100,000

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Well, a few things to know:
1) the owner of Yale also owns the builder, so they take fees on top of fees, and there is no discounted cost for staying within their group.
2) The forecast is a complete fabrication. IF they were selling single properties, perhaps the numbers would be accurate, but it's not the case because...
3) We were not told at the time, but the developments they sell are huge developments where all properties are being sold at once. Now, of course a property isn't going to appreciate quickly when there are around 80 or so properties exactly the same, all next door to each other, and all on the market or up for rent. The local competition depresses rent and the value of the property.
We would literally have been better off buying off plan anywhere else. Now we pay more than double in monthly mortgage loans, than what we take in for rent (despite the "it'll only be an extra $50 a week" promise at time of signing).

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes