Please be advised that Yatango Mobile is under liquidation as of November 2015.

Where were you 5 years ago

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2015

It lets me manage my mobile spend with no fuss with complete ease. Online help, advice and updates are great.

My Plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2015

Great plan for me . Yatango regularly keeps in touch with updates of products and services they provide. Love the little messages they send for special events such as birthdays etc it shows their customers are not just numbers. Cheers Yatango keep up the good work

different plan suit different people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2015

I kind of like the freedom to choose whether you need packaged voice, sms, data or pay as you go. you can change month by month to accomodate the heavy or light month easily. For those who keep a number and needs to dial occasionally, surely this is very flexible. I like the Optus network.

Yatango is awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2015

The pricing on how much you goose is great and I enjoy the support I have item from the Yatango team. Thanks

loving the savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2015

Cheaper rates and great coverage. Loving the savings. Excellent customer service. Easy to top up your bill more money to take holidays

Yatango - just awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2015

Fast, friendly, efficent and fantastic value. Have never had any problems and everything has lived up to the service they promise.

Way Better Than What I Was Paying

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2015

I used to be on a contract and was looking for a better deal once it ran out. My husband joined up with you guys and loved the service and deals that you guys offered and suggested I join too. I was pleasantly surprised with not only the deals but the tech support, etc. has been excellent. We are looking at getting our 16 years old a sim card with you guys and I've been recommending you to any family and friends.

Value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2015

Originally loved that you can alter plans each month according to use and because they keep improving their value, I am now getting unlimited calls and texts for $23.90 per month!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

peace of mind and a friend in need.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2015

I live in an area where mobile phones do not work so I never had one as all the plans were based on a large amount of calls being made. That is until now. With Yatango Mobile coming to Australia I only have to pay for the calls I make. I am in my seventies now and have a one hour drive to town and I am always worried that I may need help.
With my Yatango Mobile account, I feel safe now knowing I can call for help right there and then when I need it.
MY children and grandchildren and I are all grateful that no matter where we are, Yatango will connect us.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sunshine Coast

• 2 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Great So Far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2015

I'm just an occasional user of mobiles, in fact I'm still working through my intro bonus. They have a plan to suit me and I've had no reception issues here on the Sunshine Coast and the service has been outstanding, so I can thoroughly recommend it for users like me.

perfect for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2015

For very light usage there is probably no better deal out there. $10 for 3 months is very good value and you can change your plan every month according to your requirements.

All I hoped for and more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2015

Competitive pricing, consistent coverage and no lags on heavy data transfers. Flexibility to tailor my pre-paid versus pay as I go depending on my mobile needs month to month. First mobile system that adapts to my needs not the other way around.

Great Value, Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2015

Great value for money, great service. Plenty of warning when your plan is about to expire. Easy to port your number to (mine was transferred in under 2 hours). Prompt service when chatting to a consultant online.Change your plan at anytime. Highly Recommended.

Very good value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2015

Very good value and great customer service, I like the way the best plan is recommended every month, easy to get answers to questions.

Good for light users

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2015

Very flexible and affordable for light users. The bonus calls to other Yatango customers is a well-loved feature for me, and Pay As You Go is also good for when I don't need much data.

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent alternative communications

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2015

I am a low usage user of mobile and mobile internet. I have been with yatango for 2 to 3 years now and cannot find any fault that you can expect with any telcom. You can tailor your needs month to month or take a more than reasonable plan. I live in and near black spots in a rural area and service so far on their network has ben decent. I would recommend yatango in a heartbeat.

Comments

Now taken over by yomojo.com.au

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Excellent Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2015

You can customise your plan and it's absolutely cheap! x) If you're looking for a plan for monthly data plan and calling PAYG. This is a perfect company for you. x)

Sydney, Australia

• 8 helpful votes

Love It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2015

Very transparent pricing, you receive more than other companies for less, customer support has been good, can't complain. I have been with Yatango for 1 month now.

Economical and flexible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2015

The ability to change plans each month is great. Heading off on holidays, adjust the data requirements for the month.

This company is good for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2015

Yatango's flexibility that I can change my account according to my usage month by month and the fees are great for a non-high end user like me.

1 of 18 pages

I had request a refund at Nov. but no money back. What can I do now?

kiki asked on Dec 20, 2015

Answer this

Hi kiki, I'm just a fellow customer plus don't know the circumstances so can't really give you a definitive answer.
However since the company has been sold I don't think you have too much hope of getting a refund.

yes yatango went bust....The very next day the same people went operational with Yomojo .. you have three options write to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman [TIO} ...... if paid by dredit card ask your bank to rescind payment. or Contact Yomojo and ask ,but they may reneg any responsibilty and only offer a new account startup for free

kiki i was with yatango and paid yatango $20.40 security deposit yet yomojo refunded... call them.. annoy yomojo til you get a positive reply... YOMOJO web is CRAP not functional and usage details are rubbish... actually think it is not legal to display content as they do :)

I would like to know why my Yatango mobile app is not working?

Matilda asked on Dec 08, 2015

Answer this

Yatango was wound up almost two weeks ago [lack of money] the same people have now started Yomojo with the same problem lack of money, they sent me an unsolicited invoice for the month of $36.00
what does that show you?

Yatango was bought by Yomojo. You can use their website to access your account.

where is YATANGO.com website? vanish no reply from them

nancy asked on Dec 08, 2015

Answer this

Sorry unable to find anything on Yatango.com or any other avenues. I hope someone else can help. Regards Torben

I would not engage Yatango as they wanted to charge me $20.,, instead of $18.00, But the next week I was sent a phone bill for $36.00 from the same people now calling themselves YOMOJO. Yatango was wound up postal address level 15, 10 Queens road, Melbourne Victoria 3004
They need money badly that is why they want $20 up front