Please be advised that Yatango Mobile is under liquidation as of November 2015.

One star because you cannot select zero

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2016

Their website does not work, additionally their support people lie to you and tell you didn't have enought credit even though you can support it with credit card statements. Don't bother they have no integrity and their website is broken in the most dishones way

Yatango- liar, cheater

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2015

Yatango, what a rogue!! I was applied a mobile at the end of August, waited over two months still can received my phone and they told me don't know when I can get it. Ok fine, I requested a refund, know one month later where is my money????? Swindler!! Liar!!! Cheater!!!!

• 1 answer

Yatango mobile sim

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2015

I have given my parents my Nokia 925 as their old phone has died, After searching networks including Telstra, Vodafone and Yatango, I have trIed to access the 3, but a no services message appears after I have installed Yatango SIM card. The Nokia was unlocked from a Vodfone prior to installing the sim card. If anyone is able to help or has ideas or a cintact number, please forward to myself. Regards Torben

cairns

• 4 answers
Private message

Not a Fair Go.............no way to do business.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2015

Tried Yatango a few weeks ago, web page quoted $18.00 per month Unlimitedf or a phone account. OK
Prepaid bill comes. $ 20;00 so I asked to close and get my money back as it was a prepaid.
what a lot of verballing so in the end I asked my bank to withdraw the payment, They did. End of the first part of the story,
Next happening is I get a phone callfrom an :eak telco asking do I want a mobile account very cheap. A garbled speech Then I look up this Eak telco and it is YOMOJO the same people who went broke running Yatango,
The very next day I get an email from Yomojo sending me a bill for $36.00 for the first prepaid month, which included $20.00 deposit
I havent even spoken to any body at all.to request an acount of any type.yet to see if they take any money on the 5th december.

what is happening to every one else?

No support

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2015

Tried to access the website to recharge my account, but it was down for more than 3 days. tried contacting them through their website support team and facebook however still have not received a reply. now my credit has expired and can't use the phone. very disappointed!

Pack of Lies

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2015

Yatango is a company built on un-kept promises. Yatango promised to deliver their SIM card in 3-5 business days. Waited for over a week and it is still not here. I tried to contact them to follow up (they promised to reply in 24 hours), but after three days, there has still been no response. Can't believe I wasted my time and money on this nonsense. Poor form, poor communication.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

brisbane

No Proper Support

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2015

Last two days Yatango website is offline and there is no way to contact them to do any prepaid recharge!

What a excellent service???

I wont recommend Yatango mobile.

Purchase not supplied

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

Have ordered a phone accessory and have been waiting for months. I have tried the live chat several times and in spite of constant promises that i will be emailed have never been contacted.

Rosedale, qld

• 3 answers
Private message

And I thought a receiver was something to do with telecommunications

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2015

Out of the blue I, like all Yatango customers, was informed my custom had been bought by another company. What has happened to the $20.00 all customers paid as some kind of bond/deposit? Those $20.00's must all amount to $millions.

Sydney

• 1 comment
Private message

Really disappointing in how their system worked

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2015

If anyone consider using Yatango mobile, be aware of their Hidden charge and Confusing system.

I tried to cancel the SIM I bought which I haven't used for 2 months.

They KEEP your credit cards details and renewed without your permission. As I noticed this, I tried to turnoff auto renewal, turned out the Dashboard is really complicated and DON't have a button to turnoff auto renewal.

So then I tried to contact Ya-tango to try to get a refund as I DO NOT consume any credits, Tech supports say this is not refundable and I have to use the remaining balance rather than a simple refund.

I appreciate the politeness and patience of the tech support when chatting with me, I understand that it is beyond their control to help me but it seems unfair to me and others to be CHARGED without PERMISSION due to their COMPLEX system.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hey Daniel, Hope everything's going well. We're so sorry to hear that it seems you were charged for the renewal of your packs even though you're not using the service. Our packs are defaulted to... read more »

Hi Daryl, thanks for your quick reply. I have tried to chat with one of Yatango supports but the outcome is as described above. I believe a refund would solve the case fairly.

Yatango Mobile Official

Hey Daniel, Let me check what we can do here. Are you able to send us an email along with your mobile number and date of birth? We need it to review your case. Send your email at [email protected] read more »

Melbourne

Private message

another month another reason my account isn't working properly

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2015

Sigh.
They only thing going for yatango is that they are cheap.
I got a new credit card so I duly entered it. Of course, at Yatango's end, there is some problem with their merchant id, that they haven't fixed. I had to inform them about it, and they still haven't so I'll have no credit until they do.

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hey annoyed111, Greetings from Yatango! We're sorry to hear that it seems you're currently having issues registering your new credit card due to the billing system issue that we're currently havin... read more »

Newcastle, New South Wales, NSW

• 2 comments
Private message

Confusing system, Ripped OFF!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2015

Extrememely confusing SYSTEM!!

DO YOU KNOW that they Keep your credit card details and can charge you anytime they want???

I topped up $45 of credit. Suddenly they told me that that the credit can't be used to pay the PLAN amount. It can only be used for PAYG. They then charged an extra $11 for the PLAN I'm taking. This is ridiculous. So I told them that I wanted a refund as I won't be using the PAYG up to $45. However, they then said that it is non-refundable.

So there you go guys.. I lost $60 for nothing.... Great job for me trying to save some cost....

I do applaud they're good and fast customer service though. Just the system is very confusing and unfair.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hey OzzySanta, First of all, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. Please be advised that our packs are set to auto-renew every 30 days and that will be taken off o... read more »

Hi Ira, thanks for the reply. I would actually appreciate a refund.The credit still hasn't been used yet. Do tell me how I go about this.

Yatango Mobile Official

Hi OzzySanta, Thanks for your reply. I'll be glad to have a look at your account and help you with your issue. If it's not too much to ask, it would be great if you send me an email directly at s... read more »

Brisbane

Private message

They take your money - Credit expires within 2 days does actually mean at start of day 2

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2015

Received an e-mail from Yatango on Friday that my credit will expire within 2 days. Login on Sunday morning, which is still within the two days after the e-mail. Credit gone... Contacted Yatango.. "sorry to hear from me, but I should read the T&C. They can grab my credit for they stated in T&C that they can clear my account out within 2 days. The words customer service and compromise probably are not in their dictionary. Not much credit lost, only $33, but what upsets me most is that the e-mail from Yatango does not account for business days and they do not wait for two days to pass. I am surely not their best profitable customer, for I spend only a few $ per month on my phone and it is only a PAYG. Well I will be gone as their customer. Don't trust their T&C and be aware of the non-specific words, such as the "within". Rather go to service providers who value customers.

Verified Customer

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2015

I was with Yatango for a year. I put up with the terrible service, the constant errors and the unclear billing system just because i was too lazy to get a new sim. But now that I have ill never look back. Now that I've changed I can see what service is actually meant to be like. Guys, please fix your service team its nuts. They don't understand a thing you try to tell them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hi brwood, I apologise on the poor service that you experienced with us. I know that it is not your obligation, but I'm hoping that you can provide us more information on what happened to your ser... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2015

have tried to change over to another company because i was able to get a better deal tried porting four times over two weeks was unsuccessful was told my number didn't exist checked with new company all details correct so checked with yatango details same very tedious and boring would help if had some one to actually talk to. very upset as have had to change my number and now have to inform everybody to get into yatango was easy but to exit very difficult. Will inform all my friends not to use this service.

Super dishonest and unfair

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2015

I am one of unlucky Savvytel customer who was forced into Yatango when they bought Savvytel.
I was happy with $20 per year worth of calls (using telephone in the age of SMS and email is as unethical as defecating under somebody's else's door - you interrupt what people doing and demand immediate attention) plus 10 Gig data pack expiring in a year.

As soon as Yatago came into picture they deprived me of data. I had to pay 6c per Mb out of call allowance while I had 9 Gig of data allowance remaining. They blatantly ignored all the demands to fix this glitch.

Now they are "shutting down" Savvytel completely and attempting to get me to sign up to ridiculously priced services.

No way a person in their right mind would do the business with the partner who shown this kind of level of decency and integrity.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hi Michael, I am really sorry to hear about this experience you have had with us so far, this is not the way we want our customers to view us and I hope I can help you out. What you described... read more »

Cowra, New South Wales, Australia

• 1 comment

I'm glad I'm Yatangone!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2015

Not existent customer service, poor billing system, no backup. Took 4 days to port my number!!! And then the nightmare began! Credit card is only option of payment (which you also get charged a credit card fee). Porting back to Amaysim as we speak. I'm giving a 1 star rating only beasuse I can't go any lower. WARNING, NEVER EVER JOIN YATANGO!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hi Adam,

I am really sorry to hear about the experience you have had with us and that you have chosen to leave us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do further to help.

Thanks,
Alex.

Melbourne

Wish I could do 0 stars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2015

Nothing but trouble, my number was never ported from amaysim properly so basically Yatango were illegally billing me, am in the process of contact with Ombudsman!!!!!!!!!!! Also charging me in the wrong monthly billing period! Nothing but trouble!!!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hi Saltay1 The process around porting is that a member's service begins (and they start getting billed) once their number has successfully ported and their service moves to an active status; so ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 12 helpful votes

finally gone had enough

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2015

Well after my last review I hoped that they would have fixed my account, but guess what they stuffed it up again.
Enough is enough I have left yatango for good never to return and my suggestion is that anyone that wants to join DON'T!!
your crazy of you do expect problems and it be on going there accounts dept is hopless I don't even want any refund from my account owing happy to get out.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hi cat, We are really sorry to hear that you are so frustrated, we strive to give our members the best experience possible and it isn't right that you haven't received this experience. If you... read more »

You have got to be kidding, I got customer experience alright but it's awful is the only to dicribe it

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Billing is terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2015

Although the plan is good value, but the billing system is terrible. I can't even identify if my post paid plan has been charged correctly. (Myself is an accountant. I do have good sense of billing and numbers). I have 4 bills so far but when they charged my credit card they never charged the same amount except once. Recently bill has 2 monthly charge, then plus overdue plus credit surcharge - Very confusing. I didn't even ask to charge a reduced amount from previous billing cycle. Why the hack they called overdue? Chat to customer service online for 45 min didn't get a clear answer. They promised a one page summary and reconciliation I never received. Good thing is I don't have a contract with them. I can leave anytime I don't think they even give. Watch out for your bill everyone particularly if you are postpaid.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hey Con, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are very sorry about this billing experience so far and we would very much like to look into the issue and help you out. We definitely car... read more »

1 of 18 pages