Please be advised that Yatango Mobile is under liquidation as of November 2015.

I love Yatango

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2015

I have been with Yatango for a few years now. The latest unlimited packages are great whereas I can make as many calls or texts as I want, with the peace of mind of knowing that it isn't going to cost me any extra each month. Some months I make heaps of calls and texts, others not so many, but who cares when you don't have to worry about any additional costs. Very happy. Thanks Yatango :)

Good for light users

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2015

My wife and I joined Yatango as the charges are good for light users and there is "free" Yatango-to-Yatango calls. We only sign up for Voice and Yatango Voice, and pay for SMS and Data as we go. Very economical.

Economical and flexible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2015

The ability to change plans each month is great. Heading off on holidays, adjust the data requirements for the month.

This company is good for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2015

Yatango's flexibility that I can change my account according to my usage month by month and the fees are great for a non-high end user like me.

good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2015

have had Yatango for my daughter for a few years now and had no real issues with them so can recommend them

best phone service evwe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2015

I love the way Yatango reflects on my usage and works out my on going useage. It has been very economical. I would not hesitate to recommend to anybody.

Verified Customer

Good and prompt service via Chat...Not so great on Network Performance but that could be Optus's fau

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2015

Good and prompt service via Chat...Not so great on Network Performance but that could be the network provider fault. otherwise suggest everyone to join...

Sensible mobile plan ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2015

I have been with Yatango for a couple of years now and I do really like the NO CONTRACT idea. Also because you can change your own plan and it is very reasonable. It suits me also when I need help that I can get it via chat room. I would recommend it.

Nice company !!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2015

I love the possibility to "build your own" for a cheap price and the easy way to change it. And the plan recommendation is nice to have an idea of how much I need for the next month. I recommend it!

Fills a gap in the market

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2015

I don't use my phone a whole heap but sometimes if I'm travelling I'll need to use it more. So Yatango is brilliant in that I can change my usage month by month. Their small DIY packages are excellent for people who aren't heavy phone users but they also have some higher range packages too. They have a great app where you can see your usage and update plans etc in real time. The service is definitely not as good as some of the bigger companies but how often do you need it? Seriously worth the savings in my mind.

Great options at a good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2015

Plan recommendations are really good and aimed at what you need, not what will make Yatango the most money. Perfect options for both my girls who use their access in totally different ways.

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Top Service at a low price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2015

i am not a person who uses SMS/Data,basically i use for phone calls.the plans being flexible so i can adjust if i have need too.plus my daughter and husband are connected also,which gives extra saving's

Verified Customer

Excellent. Very good customer service, and much cheaper than Telstra.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2015

I've been a Yatango customer for a month, after switching from Telstra. So far, I've been very happy.

I'm paying a lot less than I was with Telstra, and I find the coverage with the Optus network which Yatango uses to be nearly as good as Telstra.

Great and heap for kids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2015

Got Yatango for my son. Cheap for him to keep in contact with us. Don't have to spend heaps just to keep in contact with my son love it.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2015

I have been with Yatango for 1 month so far. The help via online chat has been really helpful and the service great. The website is easy to use. I would recommend.

Tarneit

• 1 review
  • 2 answers
Private message

Great product and packs but horrible customer service.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2015

Switched over from Telstra to Yatango about a month ago. The initial set-up and service was fantastic. However, when I made a change to my plan online for the following month, things just went downhill. I ended up not having any data added for the month so I made an inquiry via email which is the only way you can get any help given they don't have a phone based team. Their email service states that they usually reply within 1-2 hours or guaranteed within 24 hours. Well I have not had any replies for over 24 hours on more than one occasion and have had to be without any data on my phone for the last 6 days. I am not sure if saving money is worth the lack of service any longer and I am seriously considering switching at the end of my current cycle.

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hey Amar, I would like to apologise for the bad customer service you experienced. I would like to know more about this issue of yours. Would it be possible for you to send me your mobile number an... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2015

I was with Yatango for a year. I put up with the terrible service, the constant errors and the unclear billing system just because i was too lazy to get a new sim. But now that I have ill never look back. Now that I've changed I can see what service is actually meant to be like. Guys, please fix your service team its nuts. They don't understand a thing you try to tell them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hi brwood, I apologise on the poor service that you experienced with us. I know that it is not your obligation, but I'm hoping that you can provide us more information on what happened to your ser... read more »

Verified Customer

great, economic and reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2015

I use an iPhone 6, purchased in Asia. I decided to use Yatango because I am often out of the country overseas. As my permanent prepaid mobile service, Yatango has the greatest flexibility of all sim plans and uses the Optus network. I can easily choose my plan for the upcoming month, and switch to PAYG when I know I will be out of the country. So long as there is credit placed with 180 days, your Yatango number will be kept active.

Their network and 3G/4G coverage is great and I have used it for many capital cities in Australia. The internet account use-interface is easy and clear to use.

And lastly, Yatango offers great rates compared to other no contract plans out there. I just wish that their sim cards were available for purchase at the airport and city news agencies, so more customers would be aware of their existence and actually try Yatango.

W.N.

3 of 18 pages

I had request a refund at Nov. but no money back. What can I do now?

kiki asked on Dec 20, 2015

Answer this

Hi kiki, I'm just a fellow customer plus don't know the circumstances so can't really give you a definitive answer.
However since the company has been sold I don't think you have too much hope of getting a refund.

yes yatango went bust....The very next day the same people went operational with Yomojo .. you have three options write to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman [TIO} ...... if paid by dredit card ask your bank to rescind payment. or Contact Yomojo and ask ,but they may reneg any responsibilty and only offer a new account startup for free

kiki i was with yatango and paid yatango $20.40 security deposit yet yomojo refunded... call them.. annoy yomojo til you get a positive reply... YOMOJO web is CRAP not functional and usage details are rubbish... actually think it is not legal to display content as they do :)

I would like to know why my Yatango mobile app is not working?

Matilda asked on Dec 08, 2015

Answer this

Yatango was wound up almost two weeks ago [lack of money] the same people have now started Yomojo with the same problem lack of money, they sent me an unsolicited invoice for the month of $36.00
what does that show you?

Yatango was bought by Yomojo. You can use their website to access your account.

where is YATANGO.com website? vanish no reply from them

nancy asked on Dec 08, 2015

Answer this

Sorry unable to find anything on Yatango.com or any other avenues. I hope someone else can help. Regards Torben

I would not engage Yatango as they wanted to charge me $20.,, instead of $18.00, But the next week I was sent a phone bill for $36.00 from the same people now calling themselves YOMOJO. Yatango was wound up postal address level 15, 10 Queens road, Melbourne Victoria 3004
They need money badly that is why they want $20 up front