Please be advised that Yatango Mobile is under liquidation as of November 2015.

Perfect for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2015

As I dont use my phone alot, but do message quite a bit. To have the options of PAYG and value packs is ideal. I have already saved money in my first month, from switching from my old provider. Coverage is also great too!

Excellent in all respects

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2015

Never any trouble with this mob, easy to change plan to exact needs each month, cheap very user friendly, good website .

10 out of 10............

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2015

At last I have a mobile service I am completely happy with in every way, YATANGO lets you plan your service to suit you, I have unlimited calls and SMS, for around $20 a month, I have been with yatango about 2 years, I recommend Yatango, you wont be sorry, they certainly look after you well.

top of the tree plans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2015

when savvy-tell closed i was in trouble but YATANGO came to my help great service great rates can not match it every body should get on board

Great Flexible Mobile Plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2015

Thank you for a plan that allows me to pay for only what I need to use. I use around 400 texts per month and not much else. Unlimited plans give so much unnecesssary "bits", that I am paying for but not needing.

Flexible plans.Ever.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2015

I've never regretted switching to Yatango from Amaysim, just to better monitor my usage, somehow I thought I would never be able to do that with Amaysim. Thanks Yatango for great customer support.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2015

I have had the Yatango service for well over twelve months now and have two accounts. Everything about the service is awesome with flexible cost effective plans across the whole spectrum and a great dashboard to look up your usage or change plans.

Well worth the switch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2015

Half my telstra bill. Better visibility of useage , more data and international calls. Overall well worth the effort to change

Perfect for me

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2015

I find the prepaid plan perfect as I tend to use it mostly for texting, with the occasional phone call. With credit expiring after 3 months and auto top up I am not wasting money. Have had no problem with reception so far, and you were very helpful when I changed from savvytel and had a few problems. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.

No complaints so far!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2015

I had to change to Yatango when savvytel folded. The process was very efficient and easy. The yatango web interface is clear and easy to navigate. As an extremely low user the prepaid with 3 months expiry works well (although a longer expiry wouldbe even better) for me and the rates are competitive. All good so far!

A+++ great seller, fast, affordable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2015

Yatango provides an affordable, flexible and reliable service. Tracking data usage is a little vague but overall the phone app gives you a good live summary of usage and credit available. I recommend Yatango.

Good, honest service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2015

Really love the flexibility and plan recommendations for each month. They are so honest, they never try to up-sell you. If you only need to pay $10 per month, then that's how much you'll pay. I love that you can change your plan so easily. Also very cheap PAYG rates.

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 4 answers
  • 20 helpful votes
Private message

Great Value Prepaid

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2015

My wife and I were transferred to Yatango some time back, when they absorbed Savvytel.
No frills prepaid, and we are very happy with call costs.
Problems with coverage'black spots' turned out to be our aging 2G phones, where 2G is becoming patchy as it is

Credit expiry could be longer, but apart from that V happy.

Great service and great prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2015

Excellent pricing structure, very good value for money. And the recommendations about how to arrange the lowest cost plan, based on actual usage, is excellent.

I'm Impressed with Yatango

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2015

I am really impressed with Yatango, the call rates are better than anywhere else that I could find and I never have any issues with reception, I would highly recommend this company to friends and colleagues.

Tura Beach

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Great deal for low use prepaid plans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2015

Yatango provides me with low cost calls/sms/mms on my prepaid plan. Easy top up facility with monthly recommendations based on my current usage.

Highly recommend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2015

One of the cheapest pay as you go mobile deals. Good mobile internet reception and very convenient to check your balance and top up using the Yatango app

The product mix is just great, and I got a bonus upgrade.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2015

Thanks for the upgrade of my data allowance, always good to get stuff for free. Your service is great. The only thing I would like is for Optus coverage to improve in my area, but they don't have a planned upgrade in the next 6 months :(

Verified Customer

Perfect plan to suit my needs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2015

Yatango offers almost full flexibility in their prepaid plans, allowing me to design a plan that suits my needs perfectly. I can also alter the plan anytime I need to and the changes will be reflected in the following month.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2015

I can change my plan to suit my needs, always someone there to help if I have a problem. I love it.

4 of 18 pages

I had request a refund at Nov. but no money back. What can I do now?

kiki asked on Dec 20, 2015

Answer this

Hi kiki, I'm just a fellow customer plus don't know the circumstances so can't really give you a definitive answer.
However since the company has been sold I don't think you have too much hope of getting a refund.

yes yatango went bust....The very next day the same people went operational with Yomojo .. you have three options write to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman [TIO} ...... if paid by dredit card ask your bank to rescind payment. or Contact Yomojo and ask ,but they may reneg any responsibilty and only offer a new account startup for free

kiki i was with yatango and paid yatango $20.40 security deposit yet yomojo refunded... call them.. annoy yomojo til you get a positive reply... YOMOJO web is CRAP not functional and usage details are rubbish... actually think it is not legal to display content as they do :)

I would like to know why my Yatango mobile app is not working?

Matilda asked on Dec 08, 2015

Answer this

Yatango was wound up almost two weeks ago [lack of money] the same people have now started Yomojo with the same problem lack of money, they sent me an unsolicited invoice for the month of $36.00
what does that show you?

Yatango was bought by Yomojo. You can use their website to access your account.

where is YATANGO.com website? vanish no reply from them

nancy asked on Dec 08, 2015

Answer this

Sorry unable to find anything on Yatango.com or any other avenues. I hope someone else can help. Regards Torben

I would not engage Yatango as they wanted to charge me $20.,, instead of $18.00, But the next week I was sent a phone bill for $36.00 from the same people now calling themselves YOMOJO. Yatango was wound up postal address level 15, 10 Queens road, Melbourne Victoria 3004
They need money badly that is why they want $20 up front