Please be advised that Yatango Mobile is under liquidation as of November 2015.

Mobile Smart Phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2015

Being of the older generation aiming to keep abreast of modern technology, it is reasurring to know help is readily available whenever I need it.

Good plans

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2015

It is ideal for me to be able to change my plan monthly as I travel a lot and my situation change constantly.

Mobile phone

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2015

Response for any problems has been quick, generally the problems have been my lack of understanding, explanations are easy to follow, happy with the service.

Smooth transition - great operator

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2015

The transition from my previous service provider to Yatango was seamless and without a hitch. Since then I've been very impressed with their service, website etc. They are also now offering very competitive unlimited and data rates which will induce me to change from my current arrangement. Nice to deal with a telco that makes it easy !

Buderim Qld 4556

Private message

Yatango takes the stress out of phone bills

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2015

Thanks to Yatango we can enjoy having a mobile phone now because the prices are so reasonable. Being able to customise our plan according to our usage history means we can realistically plan ahead and not waste money. Furthermore the reception is great and finally, even oldies like me have no problem negotiating the Yatango dashboard.

• 1 review
Private message

Yatango is perfect for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2015

I can vary my plan month to month, I can check my spend on my dashboard at any time and I get updates when I am getting close to my monthly limits - perfect!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 4 comments

Expiring Credits

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2015

I made a mistake porting over to Yatango when Savvytel was purchased by them. I was previously on a prepaid "Credits Never Expire" plan which suited me well. Now with Yatango, Credits expire after 90 days - unless you top up. Why? It's not like it costs them anything to hold on to OUR MONEY. In my opinion, confiscating people's money after 90 days like that is akin to stealing. I'm going to use up all my remaining credit and switch to Aldi Mobile. Slightly higher charges, but your credits last 365 days!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Yatango Mobile Official

Hey Jamus, I apologise if you feel that our Pay As You Go (PAYG) plan doesn't suit your need. Although, it would be best to know that so long as you top up within 90 days then any remaining credi... read more »

No dice. Taking unexpired credits is in my opinion, legalised theft. I shouldn't be forced to spend more money every 90 days just to prevent my credit balance from being stolen. Stealing credits is... read more »

Yatango Mobile Official

I understand your frustration, Janus. Although, I believe that we are very upfront right from the bat advising our members that our PAYG credits do have an expiry date. We advertise this on our website and can be seen on our terms and conditions.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2015

Great service, very competitive pricing, fast data. Very good service, easy to use all together a very good service provider

Great variety of plans, we love the custom ones!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2015

We really love the ability to completely customise the plan to our specifications. Coverage is fine for urban use, but suffers a bit out in the country areas.

Verified Customer

Such a flexible service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2015

My Yatango plan suits my needs to a tee - I can add extra data when I need it and not pay for phone calls I don't need. The service is reliable and I love the ability to adjust my plan on the internet as needed.

Great phone plan

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2015

I enjoy the huge data allowance each month without having to worry about when the data will run out for the month!

you are in Control

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2015

Yatango is exactly what I was looking for. I can customise my plan the way I want it and the data is not charged per MB as like some other dodgy mobile providers

Easy and Convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2015

Yatango is an industry leader in innovation and customer support. Their plans are flexible and cost effective and cater for individual requirements. Customer support is excellent with their online chat box and the dashboard is easy and convenient to use. I am very happy with my plan.

Reason for 5 Star Rating.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2015

I only wanted a mobile phone for personal use and mainly emergencies when out and about from home. The pay as you go plan is perfect for me and the cost is very reasonable. So far not had any problems.

Yatango is perfect for my needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2015

I was previously with Savvytel and switched to Yatango a few months back and I must say that I have been delighted by the service and support so far given.

Full control

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2015

Yatango gives me full control of my phone usage at low cost. The dashboard allows me easy control as well. The only thing I don't like is the internet is charged by MB, not what I have actually used.

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2015

Good service. On several occasions when I needed online help, the staff were friendly and helpful, Could not fault them. Would recommend. Thank you. George

you guys are good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2015

Great service for a small user like me, but always good to be in touch with the world, take it anywhere perfect solution

Great Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2015

No lock in plans which is great and the flexibility to change plans very easily if required. Anytime, I have had any questions the online customer service has always been very good.

Bondi Junction

Private message

This is one of the best value Payg on the market

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2015

The quality of the reception is very good. PAYG prices as very competitive for what you get. Also the customer service is quick and helpful. Am glad I moved to Yatango. Why go contract when you can PAYG. Much cheaper and better value with Yatango.

5 of 18 pages

I had request a refund at Nov. but no money back. What can I do now?

kiki asked on Dec 20, 2015

Answer this

Hi kiki, I'm just a fellow customer plus don't know the circumstances so can't really give you a definitive answer.
However since the company has been sold I don't think you have too much hope of getting a refund.

yes yatango went bust....The very next day the same people went operational with Yomojo .. you have three options write to Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman [TIO} ...... if paid by dredit card ask your bank to rescind payment. or Contact Yomojo and ask ,but they may reneg any responsibilty and only offer a new account startup for free

kiki i was with yatango and paid yatango $20.40 security deposit yet yomojo refunded... call them.. annoy yomojo til you get a positive reply... YOMOJO web is CRAP not functional and usage details are rubbish... actually think it is not legal to display content as they do :)

I would like to know why my Yatango mobile app is not working?

Matilda asked on Dec 08, 2015

Answer this

Yatango was wound up almost two weeks ago [lack of money] the same people have now started Yomojo with the same problem lack of money, they sent me an unsolicited invoice for the month of $36.00
what does that show you?

Yatango was bought by Yomojo. You can use their website to access your account.

where is YATANGO.com website? vanish no reply from them

nancy asked on Dec 08, 2015

Answer this

Sorry unable to find anything on Yatango.com or any other avenues. I hope someone else can help. Regards Torben

I would not engage Yatango as they wanted to charge me $20.,, instead of $18.00, But the next week I was sent a phone bill for $36.00 from the same people now calling themselves YOMOJO. Yatango was wound up postal address level 15, 10 Queens road, Melbourne Victoria 3004
They need money badly that is why they want $20 up front