Verified Customer

Extremely satisfied, exceptional quality and fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I recently used Yeomans & Haskell for all the joinery in my new house: Kitchen, Dining, Butler's Pantry, Laundry, Bathrooms, Robes and even my bed & bedside tables. I am blown away by the quality of the finished products, and the attention to detail throughout the design process was out of this world. It was a massive job and went off without a hitch. All trades were coordinated without my builder having to lift a finger. Any minor issues were addressed and resolved with a minimum of fuss. I can say without reservation the quality of their work is the showpiece of my home, and for the price I got an absolute bargain. If you want a showroom quality job, they are the people to see.

Andrews Farm, SA

• 3 helpful votes

Ask all the questions

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

We chose Y&H over other quotes (prices were close) as they would adjust the pantry size to our request, where others suggested our requested size would not be possible.
Our new kitchen, install and cabinetry, has some good points, but also some bad. (I wont go into major detail)
We felt misled when we did not receive all the relevant and important information to make a "well informed decision", and we obviously did not ask all the right "stupid questions". Also read the contract before signing, because even though you asked the question, it doesn't mean the answer is given with 100% of the information you require.
During the install (Dec 2016) areas of flooring was damaged and a lot of mess (sawdust) was left behind for me to clean up.
After the install it took some time to get someone back on site to make adjustments to doors and drawers.
Some panels needing replacing, including a door, then the fun started, and continues
The replaced door is still not right, protruding when closed.
Damage was also done to our floating floor when a cupboard panel was replaced. Y&H have refused the quote to have the panel replaced.
Still have some issues and waiting on Y&H to get back to me, but they are not responding to my emails
Will wait and see what happens
After no response from Y&H, I contacted Consumer Affairs. After their intervention some outstanding issues were resolved. But after my experience, I would not recommend them - unless you are aware completely of what is not included in their quote.
AGAIN - ask every question you can think of, even if it does seem silly at the time.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Modbury Heights

Exemplary customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2016

Yeomans & Haskell completed our difficult kitchen renovation project with wonderful care and skill, but kept us under budget. Their 3D computer images of the initial design saved us from a poor layout, and we found Bob and Mark only too happy to work with us in making improvements over several iterations. In fact, we made a final change the day before installation, yet our new cabinets were cut, assembled, and delivered on-site within hours of discussing it--just incredible! These people have their own factory, and very little is too difficult for them on a full-custom kitchen. Despite our room not being square or level, Y&H's clever design allowed a perfect fit in just half a day. They have a great team of experienced tradespeople in support, many of whom brought 30 or 40 years experience to the job. We also appreciated little things, like having two rounds of rubbish removal and being able to pay by credit card. The end result exceeded our expectations, and has really transformed our house.

Love their work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2016

We have just finished having our kitchen/laundry done by Yeomans & Haskell after shopping around initially. Love the result and the difference is amazing. Like any big project there were a few minor challenges along the way, however these have been understandable and are now resolved. Given that there were several versions of the design produced to accommodate some changes in our needs and lots of new ideas on my part, it was nice that they were accepted without any fuss or angst. (They sure are patient people to deal with!) All in all we were overjoyed with the end result and with what we got.

We found that they were happy to advise us and guide us and be flexible to ensure that we were thrilled with the job. As they say in their advertising - 'funny name, great kitchens'. Best of all their pricing was extremely competitive and anything we have needed post-installation has been dealt with brilliantly. (We have experienced other things from tradesmen once the $ have been transferred so that's been a pleasant surprise.) Minor issues are always going to crop us and any of these have been fixed without question which is also a nice change. No hesitation in recommending them.

adelaide

Excellent service, great designs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2015

Yeomans and Haskell made our new kitchen in 2011. Nothing was too much trouble for the team and they made us feel in control of the project every step of the way. It was measured to perfection and the installation was extremely well organised. We were given exactly what was promised with excellent service. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

the right choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2015

Yeomans & Haskell made this process easy, some great advise and design to suit the home. I had no problems at all and am very pleased with the result. If you want peace of mind and long term quality on your investment these guys are the right choice.

We love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2015

We were recommended Yeomans & Haskell for our full kitchen reno from a friend of a friend. We still shopped around, but these guys were the best by far. The whole proccess from start to finish was seamless. We absolutely love it. 6 stars!!

Best kitchen, great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2015

After moving house about 4 years ago we had the daggy builder standard kitchen that was drab grey ripped out and replaced by a Yoemans & Haskell kitchen. Top quality and service from day 1. From the initial quote and measure to intalling it was superb. Totally recommend using this company.

Execeptional quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2015

We have had the pleasure of building our dream home and to help us achieve our dream home we used yeomans and haskells kitchens, they took the time to sit down with us and tick every box to complete our dream home including kitchen, bathrooms, office fit out,laundry, children's bedroom storage solutions and our walk in robe. We are so very happy with the end result and are very proud of the work which was produced. It's lovely when visitors comment on the quality of products and we never hesitate to let everyone know who we used. We were lucky enough our kitchen was featured in SA life magazine, as a promotional aid for latest kitchen innovations.Thanks again for helping make our dream home come a reality

Adelaide

• 2 helpful votes

My Dream Kitchen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2015

When we built our home in 2014 we decided to go with our own choice for the kitchen. We approached Yeomans and Haskell due to their outstanding reputation, quality products and designs. We are now so glad we chose them.

Our kitchen is the star of our home. Each and every visitor has commented on the kitchen. Be it the large seamless stone island and bench, the expansive pantry (the envy of many) and the silent smooth close doors and drawers.

The whole process was a dream. Designing our kitchen, bathroom vanities, laundry, linen cupboards and robes was easy with Steven and Bob's knowledge and computer imaging. The install process was effortless. Every trades person was prompt, efficient and high quality. The final product exceeded all of my expectations and encapsulated everything I had hoped for. I would not hesitate to recommend Yeomans and Haskells to anyone needing a quality kitchen or cabinetry.

Their customer service and kitchen quality is second to none. Using Yeomans and Haskell was the best decision we made.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Adelaide

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2015

We had our kitchen and laundry installed last year. From start to finish, the whole team where professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with right up to the installer. The quality of their work was faultless and they made the whole process seem effortless which took a lot of stress off myself. I finally enjoy being in the kitchen thanks to the Yeomans & Haskell :) Thank you everyone for my beautiful new laundry and kitchen. Love them!

Professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2015

Our kitchen was installed in 2004. Yeomans and Haskell worked with our builders and the whole process from start to finish was organised and professional.

Great Kitchen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2015

Thanks Bob , Steve & Staff for not only supplying me with a fantastic kitchen , but your attitude and service right throughout the process. Bob and Steve pointed us in the right direction at all times. Great workmanship at a great price. Just love it.

Adelaide, South Australia

• 6 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Be careful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2014

My parents have just had their third kitchen renovation done (three different houses) - this is their first one by Yeomans & Haskell.
Their first two - one done by a large company and the other by a one man business - both went very smoothly.
The Yeomans and Haskell one, by contrast, has been nothing but challenge after challenge.
There have been many problems but the largest one was damage done to a relatively new cooktop which was to be re-used. There is a large chip in the enamel on one corner which, my parents believe, was done when the wall tiles were being ripped off. The contractor had not protected the cooktop as he had not been told the cooktop was to be re-used.
Y&H insist that it is simply wear and tear and deny any responsibility.
My parents are very particular and insist the cooktop was in good condition before work started... they are now up for the cost of a new cooktop.
If you should happen to use Yeomans and Haskell, just be very careful.

- Poor organisation, poor customer attitude

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Hmmm... 1 terrible review, 9 excellent reviews. 6 of the excellent reviews all written on the same day (April 3, 2015), the other 3 written within a 2 week period after. And all the reviews written... read more »

And no more reviews posted since Apr 22, 2015... I can't help feeling there's something not quite right here.