To Easy and the Best Tasting Food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I've been ordering the meals the last month and I love the food and the convenience of it being delivered to my door for free! Im pretty time poor so to be able to eat a healthy delicious fresh not frozen meal is wonderful. I don't feel like im eating a TV dinner but I'm eating a meal. Love the snacks on over and the juices are just the bomb!!!!

These meals taste amazing/ time saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I love these meals and would 100% recommend them to everyone. My favourites are the nonna spaghetti and the creamy chicken laksa. Love love love youfoodz !

Tasty fam

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Tasty food, minimum selection for me but the selection that is available is amazing, cant wait for maybe snack food/dumplings perhaps, and the option to pick and choose what you want in the meals, (ie-no coriander).

Gnocchi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I miss the gnocchi it was a really enjoyable meal . I enjoyed the flavours and hope you put it back on the menu.

What’s good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Likes: spring lasagna jimmys wrap chicken pot pie Hawaii’s parmigiana Schnity n chips

Not likely: Mac daddy Xmas roast pork Moroccan fish

Honestly far surpassed my expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I had read a tonne of reviews on youfoodz and whilst most were positive, I was still incredibly sceptical because who isn't when it comes to prepackaged meals. I am 3 days into my first week of youfoodz - eating 3 meals a day and my god, the food is actually incredible. I've been set up with a weight loss meal plan and the portion sizes are perfect, the quality of the food is amazing. I am honestly so stoked to have started this, I am going to recommend all my friends and family.

Delicious food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

The meals I have tried so far have been excellent. The juices are great. Don’t need to bother fruit. The protein balls are satisfying.

Food rating

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Some of your meals are great in size and taste but others like the clean chicken and sweet potato mash are a bit dull, small and boring. And the beef wasabi mayo they should be increased in size since u can buy a whole chicken for 9 dollars that will feed u for 3 days. Good job on the other meals

North Sydney

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Decent food and cost effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I use a few food delivery services as I'm by myself at home and cooking for one is a bit ho hum, expensive and I seem to either waste food or eat the same thing for 3 days!

If you gym you're going to need to supplement the meals with snacks through the day to get your calories up but that's the same with the most of these companies. There are now larger sizes available on some meals - 30% more but the cost is also 30% more which is steep seeing ingredients don't cost must and labour is a fixed cost.

Speaking of cost $9.95 is the headline price and if you stay a customer long enough you'll become a Gold member which gives you a 5% discount (I'm waiting for platinum... hint hint YF) however I haven't used this for ages as there has been better deals emailed bringing the cost down to $7 or $8 so even if you don't use YF for lunch and dinner, just using it for lunch is healthier and cheaper than take away at work.

The food is tasty but I'd like it to change a bit more often, then again I think anything is the same if you eat it week in week out.

All in all I recommend jumping on Youfoodz.

so good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Youfoodz is amazing! Every meal i've had so far has been beyond expectations! Seriously the yummiest pre-packed meals. Free shipping, excellent service and even better they have Afterpay!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Customer service is awesome, food is delicious, it is convenient and affordable. I am loving the whole experience, I am eating better, I worry less about food, and lunches that normally cost $12-17 at the shops, I now only pay $9-$10 for, with no delivery fee. I am impressed and happy to recommend YouFoodz

Great food Great service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I've been using yf for 5wks now and can't fault them. The customer service is amazing and not to mention the food is superb. Best decision ever. You won't look back!

DIET SUBLIME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Lost 12 kg to date using these absolutely delicious meals. Have now recommended to 5 people who love them and wish they had started earlier. The good thing is they are so tasty and filling it's not like being on a diet all.

Time for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Yummy, healthy and easy to order. I still cook my kid's favourite meals at night but love the fact I can choose ready made meals for myself around the 300-350 calories, as am still on a journey to lose weight & hit my goal weight. Have been heading in the right direction.

Food is so tasty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Love the food, so tasty and fresh. Also love even more the discounts and vouchers given each week! Suits my lifestyle

Verified Customer

So delicious and convenient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I have been eating youfoodz for dinner for about a month now and continue to feel satisfied after every meal. The meals are delicious and full of flavour and the perfect portion size. I have been eating youfoodz to assist in my weight loss and the variety of meals means I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything however it makes it easy to be in control of my calorie intake for the day. I look forward to dinner every night with youfoodz!

So Delicious!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Only started ordering Youfoodz my son has been a customer for a while and gave me meals to try. Food ready in 2 minutes. Roast Lamb, mint jellysauce I can't cook a roast so quickly. It's fantastic.

Verified Customer

Why have an alarm when you can be woken up at 3am on a Sunday morning by Youfoodz?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Consistently deliver at 1am or 3am

Saturday morning delivery 0056 now a scheduled delivery at 3am on a Sunday morning

Kids, dogs etc love being woken up by Youfoodz....simple answer if you want a nights sleep DONT order youfoodz in Malvern East

Fresh Fruit Salad

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Beautifully presented. The rockmelon was overripe in one of the fresh fruit salad bowls I ordered. The second fresh fruit bowl was just perfect.

Good food no hassles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The meals are good and all state calorie and carb count, very important to me.
They have a good variety and always add a new meal here and there. In our family we all have our favourites except the creamy mushroom caneloni which everyone loves. I struggle to find hiding spots in the fridge for this one.
You will also receive outstanding customer support and service and another big plus is the cost. Great value for money and it’s delivered to your door.

1 of 508 pages

Do the calories include the sauces/dressings?

Bianca asked on Nov 29, 2018

Hey there Bianca,

Thank you so much for reaching out with your question! :)
All of the nutritional information includes the sauces, dressings and marinades used within the meal.

Stay fresh,
YF Customer Care

Hello youfoodz, I was trying to do an order tonight and your website crashed on me and I cannot get back on. I wanted to take advantage of your Black Friday offer which ends tonight! What do I do? H E L P

Caroline asked on Nov 26, 2018

Hey there Caroline,
Thank you so much for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear that you were having troubles placing your order! :( If you ever have any troubles with anything like that please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at hungry@youfoodz.com or call us on (07) 3633 0708 and one of our amazing team will be able to assist in any way possible.
YF Customer Care

Where is the food prepared before it reaches me?

Sophep asked on Nov 06, 2018

Hey there Sophep,

Thanks so much for your question! Our meals are made in Brisbane, QLD before they are delivered to your location. :)
Any further questions, please feel free to reach out and we would be happy to help. Happy munchin'!