Filter By:

It is satisfactory

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

It’s good and informative and detailed the process was a bit long but the end results was good.The consultant seems to have a thorough knowledge of what products is available and is very careful that the information received is correct

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Amazing offer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Felt very comfortable with the gentleman Andrew discussion my cover not bullied to make a decision great experience and no robot but a real person to chat with

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Great value for your money. Awesome customer service. Could not have asked for better. After shopping around for sometime, I feel that this was the best one so far. Thanks Youi

Quite good after being with another company

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Yes after some research the product was good value
The policy was set up ver the phone with an email to confirm
Customer support was refreshingly good with questions answered by a knowledgable person

Awesome and user friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Really excellent value, loved the monthly payment option, the policy was easy to set up and included all the options I wanted and the customer service is the best I have encountered anywhere.

You got me Youi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Very good i will be recommending to friends.im very happy with my policy. The person on the phone was fantastic. I will be considering changeing all my policy's to youi

• 3 helpful votes

Overpriced!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I received quotes for 2 cars, both older cars 2000 & 2004, one was twice what I am currently paying and the other $1000 more with even slightly more excess on both cars. I don't know if Youi may be better priced for newer cars but to be charged that much more, what a complete rip-off!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Probably the best customer service i'v ever had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Absolutely glad I had Shane to speak to, he talked me through everything and I was really happy to sign up with him.
Policy was done through the phone, and all I needed was simple insurance :)

Swift Insurance Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Very satisfied with customer support - with Felicity (Flick) - offering to call back to follow up on our decision to take our a third policy with Youi. Response was prompt and terms clear. Loving getting used to the Youi app and getting fuel discounts!

Mitchelton, QLD

• 4 answers

Verified Customer

Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I've had 5 cars and home/contents insured with Youi for well over 8yrs. They are extremely easy to deal with and the one claim we did have (not at fault write off) was resolved within a week. Will definitely continue insuring with them.

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Perfect service, very very helpful. Extremely impressed will definitely contact Ben again if i have any problems or want to add more. Got the best deal for car insurance and house insurance.

Brisbane

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

Insurance claim made

Top Rate Service and Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I have four cars and my house covered by Youi. All of my dealings with the company have been easy, friendly and helpful. The premiums are competitive and they're willing to negotiate. We recently had one of our cars flooded and written off. Youi handled the process flawlessly and without no pain. We agreed on the payout amount and was all sorted very quickly. Call center support is excellent - one of the best. Highly recommend Youi without reservation.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Signed up with Youi for around half the price of my old insurance premiums. Easy process with great customer service. Would definitely recommend Youi as an option for family and friends..

You r a great CO

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

1 word Mag Nif E Cent and a big thankyou Gail, you are a great asset to the CO well done l am going to share the love aussi wide, thankyou once again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I am very satisfied with the customer service and both employees were happy to assist with any questions and help with the Youii App, and the policy was easy to set up.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Kaylene was so enthusiastic and personable, it was so refreshingly easy to work through the quote. Everything was clearly explained and Kaylene was patient and flexible. Great customer first approach at Youi.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Totally easy set up and very easily explained as we went thought the conditions and good value for the price the salesperson was relaxed easy to deal with and explained everything i needed to know

Insurance claim made

Above and Beyond!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

The policies were accurate and well balanced. The policies were very easy to answer.
Darcy definitely was a massive help to me and great to communicate with, also very responsive.

excelent very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

yes the policy is good cheaper than most other insurance companys when iwas with Suncorp the charged me 1100 a yr and ive been with them for 15 yrs your ins saves me 600 a year that is awesome.

Impeccable Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

The policies were really good value and cheap compared to any other and with the calmness, patience and impeccable phone service. Youi I applaud you for your constant assistance over the week to make sure we had everything covered. I have no doubt in my mind to recommend you to others. You made It so easy, with your above and beyond attitude to make sure I was happy. In return I hope I don't need to make a claim but if I do? I know Youi will be there to help me through it. Thanks a million!!!

1 of 203 pages

Are you covered off road old telegraph road cape york?

Snooze asked on Nov 17, 2017

Answer this

Check out RACQ Insurance as they understand this fabulous area of Australia - also check for unlimited roadside call outs too. Shannon’s Insurance is another, TCL is expensive and some other insurers wording states cover on “gazetted roads”. In other words, if the road/track is on a map and is open to the public, it’s gazetted. If the land is private, you need permission to be there. Joining a 4x4 club will also offer many benefits.

G’day Snooze, sounds like an awesome holiday! We can offer cover for your car off road though there’s a few things to keep in mind. We don’t cover on official 4WD adventure parks (they’ll usually ask you to sign a waiver on entry so you won’t miss it). We also expect that you’re using the car as per the manufacturer specifications (i.e. the car is designed for off roading/ 4WDing). Finally, whilst we cover for damage incurred off sealed roads, our roadside recovery vehicles are only 2wd so if you break down off the beaten track you may want to check out additional roadside cover or a trusty friend with a winch. Hope this helps & happy travelling! - Ella

Snooze - if you own an AWD, not a 4x4, Youi is saying you’re not covered as the Old Telegraph Rd is sign posted as a 4x4 track and AWD refers to light off road driving. Therefore you would not comply with Youi’s wording “as per manufacturers specification”. AWD’s today can almost match a 4x4 although, they are built very differently.

How can I get car insurance after a licence suspension for drug driving?

Megsy asked on Nov 15, 2017

Answer this

My grandson had a drug driving charge whilst using prescription drugs that were on the little known about - “no drive list”.
Most insurers said no however, after contacting an insurance broker, numerous insurers were found and, were actually cheaper then his previous insurer prior to the charge.

All insurance companies look at things differently & they may ask questions about driving history. It would just be calling & going through the quote, lots of factors come into your cover, not just your licence history. Hope this helps. Sarah

Im the third party, the youi client is at fault. The claim is under review at the moment, I sent all pictures and explanation of the incident. I had a contact number to the client but she has blocked my phone number. Question is, should i be worried that my car wont be fixed since she blocked me maybe she doesnt wanna go ahead with the rest of the claims I dont know. And whats the longest time for a review to process ? Hoping someone anssers this. THANK YOU

tehine asked on Nov 13, 2017

Answer this

Yikes Tehine that doesn’t sound like a great spot to be in, sorry to hear about the accident. While we’ll act on our client’s behalf if they’ve lodged a claim & fulfilled their obligations, we can’t force them to do this. It’s tough to say how long a review could take as it varies wildly depending on the information we’re waiting for. If you send me your contact information to ellat@youi.email I’ll give you a call. There's always options available to you so I'm hoping we can find the right one :)

Contact Legal Aid QLD whom may assist depending on your circumstances or, point you in the right direction.

See all 105 questions about Youi Car Insurance