Filter By:

Very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Don't waste time online just ring directly to save yourself some time. Otherwise, they are really great to deal with

brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

We have been with Youi for 3 years now. I rang to check on a few policies and ended up saving over $480! pretty happy camper

Exceptional Service.. Very positive communication.. Thouroughly enjoyed the conversation in which th

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I have been with YOUI for over a year. Not once have I ever had a negative experience. Their customer service is always brilliant. It's nice to have service operators who are so professional with a great sense of humour to go with it. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

When they call, answer and save, online doesn't do them justice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Used the internet to get quote from you I. It wasn't awesome in difference, but I am so glad I picked up the call because they then asked me a lot of questions that weren't in the online quote. I SAVED 1050! That was car, home and contents. Hello Christmas holidays!

The Honeysuckles

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

I'll pay my own bills not have YOUI control them.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I've been with YOUI for 2 years, never had a claim, never used roadside assist. My biggest problem is their direct debiting your bank account when the renewal becomes due. I have 2 policies with YOUI and called to request they NOT debit my account. Was advised this was not possible and to call after I receive my renewal. Their convenience was put before my inconvenience. I will be shopping around before going with YOUI again which is sad because I haven't found them to be lacking in any other area, but then I've never made a claim.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

That is a while Angela & it sounds like you are an A1 client, thank you for your business. Auto renewal is part of our policy, as it acts as a safety net in case the renewal is forgotten, so there ... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 review

Youi - Different - but not in a good way

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

I was so annoyed trying to get a quote out of Youi yesterday. My car insurance was due for renewal, so decided to check out other insurers by obtaining online quotes. When I tried Youi, I could see that I was not going to get a quote online, but proceeded anyway. I was phoned very quickly and then the questions just kept coming, first of all confirming my identity based on information just given online, it just kept coming and coming. I told the person on the phone that I was not happy with this process and just wanted a quote. A few more questions and then expressed again that i was not happy. He said that he could email a quote, would not tell me over the phone. While going through this awful experience, I did a couple more quotes online and told him that. He said that I would get 2 text messages to call him, which I didn't understand. Call ended and then I received a text message to call him as I could get 15% off caltex cards. I ignored the message and I did not receive a quote, so just renewed with my current insurer as their price and service is good and they didn't annoy me!!

I do not like Youi's tactics, pushy and wasting my time.

Customer service benchmark

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

After being told about the excellent value Youi has to offer but being treated with so much respect was a pleasant surprise. Michelle spent 3 days helping my partner and I to get not only the best deal but to make sure we were happy with everything going forward.

Baldivis

Private message

Have just taken out insurance so can only comment on initial contact

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Intitial contact from representative was very good ( We were having telephone problem ), she perserveed over numerous phonecalls until application was completed
Can not give 5 stars until ( Hopefully not ) made a claim.
2 other insurance companies were within a few dollars of Youi's quote but did not get very good reviews over several review sites re claims.

Enfield

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I had some terrible experience with their road side assistance. But it's not their fault. And they listened to my complaints and fixed the wrong.

Excellent service.

Hobart

• 5 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 66 helpful votes
Private message

No online quote, price over double most insurers with double the excess

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Thought I would try a quote with Youi seeing as they say they personally tailor a quote for you... my quote was over double what Suncorp, GIO, CGU, NRMA have quoted, with a much higher excess.

Just to be extra frustrating, you can't get the quote online, they need to call you, which kind of defeats the whole point of an online quote

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

It’s different, I know & for some, it takes little bit to get used to. We aim to provide a more personalised service by calling & often we get great results. We do our best to save where possible,... read more »

Awesome customer service and advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Transferred insurance companies as I have moved interstate and managed to save $600~ on my full comprehensive policy. Customer service was above and beyond what I have experienced or expected.

Saved us so much money !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Only just started with Youii ,friends recommended them to us and we found them to be the best price for what we needed

It was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Just switched over to youi and so helpful. And they do roadside assistance which i really liked so that helped to

Car Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I was given great customer service over the phone for my car insurance. Th gentleman explained everything to me so I could make an informed decision on what type of insurance to take out. Thank you YOUI!

This is perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

This is first time in 8 years but Lesley ( your agent) was excellent.
I have never experienced road side assistance in this 8
years.

• 2 answers
Private message

Expensive & wasted 45 mins over phone for quotation.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Gave a quote of $1150 and wasted too much time(45mins) over phone , while with other company got the full quote in about 10 mins online and purchased and activated the insurance in next 5 minutes for $530. (Same full comprehensive car insurance) . Youi is useless and a complete wastage of time. Please go with Budget Direct, Bingle etc. online and save yourself your hard earned money as well as time and frustration. Have a nice day guys!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

We are a bit different Ricky, we ask a few more questions which allows us to get to know you better. This allows us to rate the risk more accurately to try & to save you $$, sadly as all companies ... read more »

Verified Customer

Awesome service and great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Just joined because of great reviews from friends and had great service on phone with representative who helped me sort out exactly what I wanted

Invergordon

• 4 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Youi controls your credit deductions

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I have two vehicles due for insurance renewal.
Obtained quotes from Youi and the price was good. However when I asked for details to make the payment The supervisor advised the only form of payment is via direct debit from my nominated credit or debit card. I advised I wanted to do a bank transfer rather than provide a credit card which Youi could access at any time especially when renewal came due which did not allow me to review the renewal rate I would be charged. No was the answer only means of Youi insuring the vehicles was as detailed.
I wonder how many people give this due consideration that they no longer control the renewal process and that Youi simply debits the nominated card with no reference to the insured person.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

The ladies I dealt with were polite and very helpful and made the insuring of two cars and motorbike easy. Thanks

Insurance claim made

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I'm with youi more then 5 years excellent service thanks to youi staff staff members the customer service very informative.

1 of 290 pages