Filter By:

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Youi, great service and Prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I have been with Youi for quiet a number of years with multiple policies. They have always given me good service and great prices. I will continue to deal with them when ever I need insurance. Thanks Youi.

Verified Customer

Amazing help! Everything was sorted in a quick call.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I recently swapped cars and needed to change my policies. After putting through a quick quote online, someone from Youi called me straight away. They sorted it out for me and the people I spoke to were so happy and helpful. Nothing was an issue and they went above and beyond to help me out and make sure that things were the best for me not them.
Such a refreshing customer experience!

Perfect. Peace of my mind for myself and daughter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Very satisfied. Great Customer Service. Took out 2 policies for myself and my daughter and will be back in the next week to do my work vehicle for sure. Great work

Car Insurance Made Rewarding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Taking out my first policy with YOUI for my car insurance was fast, fun and mind blowing on how great a deal I got! Rewards and insurance yes please !!! Highly recommend the YOUI experience to all!!!

Excellent service and professional staff, that is why I have 5 policies with them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Great value and so easy to set up
Customer support is second to none and they are the most friendly in the business.
It feels like you are part of the family

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I was very satisfied with the value for the insurance. And the people I spoke to were absolutely great. Taweera was an absolute legend. Almost as if it was like talking to a mate and were rather helpful in getting the best quote possible.

Insurance claim made

I love Youi service! Absolutely 10/10 every single time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

The service at Youi is amazing. I have everything I own with them so they pretty much insure my life. Every single policy is easy to set up and every single advisor actually wants to help you which is a nice change from the regular. I can't not see the value in having all of my policies with this company.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

My policy is great value with some excellent standard additions included, an easy 10 minute conversation to set it up and the customer support guy was excellent to deal with.

Many dealings with Youi - everyone of them has been hasstle free and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

I always do my homework and Youi's premium for my latest policy was spot on.
As always the process to set up any policy online is a breeze and to think I use
to pay an insurance broker to do all this for me (at a premium price)

Fresh and 'non-robotic'!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Recently added a third vehicle with the Youi gang - once again they were friendly, personable and efficient with their service. Local folks assisting local customers (we live on Sunshine Coast) and a very quick response - literally straight through which is rare these days. People and price great.....what more could you ask for?

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Very helpful, friendly and informative. The people who I've spoken to over the phone have been great to deal with. I have now 4 policies with youi and wish I switched sooner.

Insurance claim made

What fabulous service for a fabulous price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

I have found every step of my youi policy easy. it was easy to set up and I always can contact them if I need to update or change any information. My recent claim was eaay to lodge and resolved quickly, and they understood my needs and helped me work through some tricky situations

Great survice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Customers support was fantastic the bloke I had on the phone made a few funny jokes and made the policy very clear. Thanks for the great customer service definitely recommending.

Its a great deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Early days yet but the policy looks to be great value. Im amazed just how easy to set up the policy. The customer support was extreemely helpful. Online access was easy and return phone call was immediate and friendly and helpful. Well done youi. !!!

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

The customer service is very good and it is very easy to set up the policy. The value of the policy is very good. The providers are very helpful at all the time.

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Just wanted a simple quote for one car...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Just went online to get a quote... you have no option but to get someone on the phone talking quickly... they just want to sign up, but you do not have the exact content of the policy they present you
I prefer to read what I'm getting to be able to check in my own time, I do not appreciate being pressured.
Useless to me for comparing other quotes!!!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

Fred, thank you for taking the time to let us know this & I’m sorry that you were felt pressured. That’s not at all what we’re about. I get that a call isn’t what everyone wants or expects. We do t... read more »

Service is fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Brady who took my call was marvellous. He explained everything to me and was polite and curious at all times. Made my experience enjoyable. I did have to call the office for help as I wasn't able to complete online and by talking to Brady got a very good deal. I am very pleased with my policy and Bradys courteous manner.

Friendly and Fast - keep it up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Was apprehensive to speak to an agent initially when youi called back- but was pleasantly surprised at the friendliness, efficiency and speed of my renewal. Also premium was value for money compared to others.

Ryan McInerney - nice person to do business with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

In comparison to other companies that seemingly offer the cheapest cover (in my case - vehicle) but when filling in their application form it comes up dearer. Ryan listened to what I wanted, considered the case and offered the cheapest comprehensive cover..... Sorted!

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

I can't tell you how many policies we now have with Youi but there's a few.
That's because they are such good people to deal with in every way.
Never a problem and they actually follow up and speak to you and ask if everything is ok and
if you need any help.
Just a damn good company to do business with.
Obviously we Highly recommend Youi to all.

1 of 170 pages

I want to change my vehicle reg. number on my policy.? Any help?

leigh asked on Jul 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi Leigh, yep we can do that real quick. Give us a call on 13 96 84 or message me through your policy number & we’ll get in touch. Cheers Josh

My policy increasing as much as 15% a year,why?

Kerry asked on Jul 20, 2017

Answer this

You must have missed Youi's TV commercials where they say "It's just another way Youi gets you".

Hi Kerry, we take your info each year & assess it against our current underwriting, which in turn will impact the premium. I’d been keen to have a look into it for you & confirm the best price has been offered, DM your policy/details & I’ll be in touch, Robyn.

I have been a car insurer since June 9th but have no card or anything to show in an accident that I am covered ? Dawn Black ZJZ038 MICRA Any ideas?

DAWN asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

No need to worry Dawn, you don't need a car to show. If you're in this situation just give us a call & we can help out. The number to call is 13 YOUI, I hope this all makes sense. Sarah

See all 92 questions about Youi Car Insurance