Filter By:

worth the while to shop around

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Been with YOUI for a couple of months... so far all well. If and when I have to make a claim will be a determining factor.
The assessment words go from GOOD to AWESOME … Awesome seems over the top.... I would have preferred VERY GOOD or EXCELLENT. So, to be different, I say Henry's performance was COMMENDABLE.

Good Deals

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Got a lot of insurance quotes for vehicle, house and contents. Youi had the best deals. Checked a few review sites, including this one, Youi comes out very well. Didn't give 5 stars because I have never had to claim. Will renew in a year or two. But hope i never have to claim.

Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Been with Youi for a number of years now and alway have no problems getting my insurance sorted. Have used there road. Side assistance once and it was excellent.

Customer service was excellent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Just joined and the service provided was excellent. Easy to understand and answered all of my questions about the cover.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Pretty good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

So far no issues as I haven’t made a claim, but having no age excess is a bonus and able to keep insurance down with how my car is used

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good service could be cheaper

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

New to youi with car insurance
Great phone service, although i didnt save money i took the two policies out

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Just switched to Youi car insurance and saved $200 on my previous insurer. Service over the phone was super friendly and professional. The thing I love the most though is when I phone Youi I have never had to listen to really bad on hold music! Straight through to a real person. Just like the old days! Now I’m thinking of changing all my other insurance policies across to Youi.

Car Insurance Bundle

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

To early to review as I have only just signed up to take effect 17/10/2018.
But from what I was quoted it should be good.

Insurance claim made

Excellent service and easy claim

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I was with Youi for almost two years when I had an at-fault accident. The people I spoke to were all lovely and super helpful! They walked me through everything I needed to do to start a claim and kept me updated. Unfortunately, my car was written off, but the pay-out was acceptable (if a little bit low). All round great service and I plan to sign up with them again.

Great Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Finally a company with an excellent call center!

I would like to see a bigger online presence but the over the phone service seems to be working for them!

Perth

• 3 helpful votes

Insurance claim made

Excellent service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2018

I had my 98 Supra insured with youi and unfortunately it had an accident a couple of months after. I have a total of 8 policies with youi and this was my first claim. I was worried after the repairer called to say that the repairs had exceeded $13k and had to refer to youi as to how to proceed with the claim as the car was old. This was a concern coz when I called the RAC for a quote. They had only valued the Supra at $13k. Anyone who knows this car know that this car is appreciating in value as it gets older.
Fortunately my concerns were put to rest as the assessor assured me that the car will not be scrapped and that youi would cover all cost of the repair and towing. The service and follow up that was given us by the youi staff was nothing short of excellent. And to top it off we had our car sent to Kwinana Smash repairs. Very friendly and professional they are indeed. Highly recommend.

Bradley Ahchak

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I only joined Youi Yesterday as i have only been with them for that long i cannot give you a opinion . I will say that Paul Blackwell was very good and professional.

Adelaide

Private message

As good as any other insurance company

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

I have had Youi insurance on a number of vehicles for six years. Fortunately I have never had to make a claim so I can't say how good or bad they are in that area. Their premiums are not only competitive but may even be the cheapest. Scott was a great help on the phone.

As normal, as I have other insurances with Youi

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I hope it is good value?
had to clarify with Youi that I was certainly covered for "New for Old".

A good deal

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I got good value for money, set up was easy considering all the necessary questions, and customer service was friendly and thorough.

Saving so much by tranferring to Youi that I have to pinch myself to see if I am dreaming

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

My Policy seems to be extra good value and was easy to set up by the Customer Support Provider by a girl called Angelique.

new car insurance policy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

yes ived got good price for my car,can’t complain ived got what i want, just keep up the good work.

Gold cast qld australia

• 1 question
Private message

your sales person was very professional and a pleasure to deal with

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I had no trouble with any of the above everything was explained to me in a clear manner and it was a pleasure dealing with your sales woman

Good value easy to deal with

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Easy to deal with, explained everything clearly and process to set up new insurance and link our other policies together.

Outstanding

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

For the first time since I have been purchasing insurance I actually had a pleasant experience, the representative was friendly and very well informed and answered all my questions directly with no double talk. The best part is that I saved over $250.

1 of 31 pages

How much fortnightly for a pensioner for Getz 2006?

Kerry asked on Nov 29, 2018

Answer this

We tailor our policies individually Kerry so, price is dependent on risk assessment. We often get great results by doing this & I’m happy to call, if you’d DM contact details. Alternatively, you can call us on 13 9684 & our sales team will look after you. - Lauren

Do you offer payment plans (ie financial hardship services) for the excess, when one has to make a claim?

lilah asked on Nov 28, 2018

Answer this

We’re open to considerations & are happy to discuss options with you Lilah, if you DM me details, I’ll give you a bell or you can call our claims team on 13 9684.

Can I log in and change some personal things?

Don asked on Oct 25, 2018

Answer this

I haven't had to myself, but I can see in the Youi phone app there is an option to "update my details". So if you have the app, give it a go.

Yes, you can log into your policy manager account & make changes on our website, if you’d welcome a call from our Team let me know robynf@youi.com. Robyn :)

See all 131 questions about Youi Car Insurance