Filter By:

Excellent !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

The ladies I dealt with were polite and very helpful and made the insuring of two cars and motorbike easy. Thanks

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I'm with youi more then 5 years excellent service thanks to youi staff staff members the customer service very informative.

Dereck Saved me over $250

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Just joined Youi and Dereck the customer service gentleman made the experience a breeze, welcoming and very informative. An excellent staff member to your team. Dereck saved me over $250 a year for my new Mazda 3.
Thank you Dereck and thank you Youi.

Saved 1/2 on My Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Was with the a different Insurance Company that didn't even advise me they were putting up my payment, the payment was double what I am NOW paying, Extremely wrapped I changed.

Insurance claim made

Amazing service...twice in three weeks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

When you are stressed after an accident.. Your phone call is answered promptly with a friendly, well mannered, knowledgeable staff member who can deal with your claim in one phone call. So, so helpful and make the process straight forward and keep you well informed throughout.
We have had to place two claims recently and first class service both times. Also amazingly prompt payment!
Well done Youi and your fantastic staff and customer service, would highly recommend.

I haven't had to make a claim yet, but every time I call to change a policy or address I experienced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I have been a member of Youi since 2013. Not once have I had bad service, it's this, more than the savings, which keep me with Youi.

Happy with Youii

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Have been with Youii for years and bought a new car and changed over the insurance from my existing policy to another one and James was very helpful. Thankyou

• 3 helpful votes

Youi Roadside Assist

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Unfortunatelly my car broke down, had to use Roadside assist. Phone operator Kym was really helpful, towing shoed up in less than 20 min. Towing guy Benjamin from Simmo`s was very friendly and caring. Couldn`t have better experience even in this bad situation.

Brisbane

YOUI go the extra mile!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

We switched to YOUI just over 5 years ago and saved over 58% off our premium and for all of those year we have always had great service!
We had a small car accident and when I called YOUI the staff were so helpful and the car was fixed within the week!
So for us - YOUI are great and do go the extra mile!

Private message

Great experience with consultant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I have just signed for comprehensive insurance today Friday 30 November 2018, my insurance starts Saturday 1 December 2018.
Looking forward to being insured with Youi.

Wollongong

Saved a ton!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

In comparison to other insurance companies, Youi gave me the best price for the car insurance I wanted, with quick response times and the most friendly customer service I have experienced. Thank you, Youi!

Wollongong

Verified Customer

Great support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I was shopping for a cheaper policy and Harper supported me with a lot of knowledge and patience to clarify all my questions.

Murrsy Bridge

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I've only just switched to Youi so I'm new to them. But the guy i spoke to about car insurance was great, he was friendly and explained things well, so it's been good so far.

Private message

Amazing Service & Just so Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

The Youi staff are always quick to help and find the best deal for you. They have an amazing team, nothing is too big or too small. I am currently on my provisional licence and I was super surprised at how affordable their insurance was! I feel protected should anything happen to me or my car. The Youi team is truly amazing.

Ningi, QLD

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Excellent Service and Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Just changed from Coles to Youi car insurance and found the customer service worth the change. No more dealing with overseas teleservice centre which is great and the price was a reduction which is even better

Private message

Perfect, hassel- free and professional.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Cost-effective, as always, but more importantly, Youi staff are clearly trained to deliver high levels of service. I was adding another vehicle to my policy.The staff member I dealt with on this occasion was courteous and friendly, but at all times considerate and professional.

excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

very quick roadside service been with youi for 5 years flat battery would recommend youi to those that asked which insurance are you with

Adelaide

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Thankyou Youi! It's so nice to talk with someone on the sunshine coast and for helping me save on my policies. I've been with Youi for three years and they've always been polite and friendly.

Easy sign up, great customer service, fast phone response.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Reviewing sign up simplicity only. Great phone manner, diligence and attention to customer needs. Saved me around half of what I was previously paying.

too Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

I literally needed to insure my car at 3.00pm on Saturday afternoon, I rang Youi and hhey presto my car was insured in like 10 minutes.....Too Easy.

1 of 202 pages

How much fortnightly for a pensioner for Getz 2006?

Kerry asked on Nov 29, 2018

Answer this

We tailor our policies individually Kerry so, price is dependent on risk assessment. We often get great results by doing this & I’m happy to call, if you’d DM contact details. Alternatively, you can call us on 13 9684 & our sales team will look after you. - Lauren

Do you offer payment plans (ie financial hardship services) for the excess, when one has to make a claim?

lilah asked on Nov 28, 2018

Answer this

We’re open to considerations & are happy to discuss options with you Lilah, if you DM me details, I’ll give you a bell or you can call our claims team on 13 9684.

Can I log in and change some personal things?

Don asked on Oct 25, 2018

Answer this

I haven't had to myself, but I can see in the Youi phone app there is an option to "update my details". So if you have the app, give it a go.

Yes, you can log into your policy manager account & make changes on our website, if you’d welcome a call from our Team let me know robynf@youi.com. Robyn :)

See all 131 questions about Youi Car Insurance