Filter By:
  • 90 helpful votes

Couldn't get any worse

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2014

My wife was involved in an at-fault accident, she rang Youi and began the claims process. In all, the vehicle spent more than 6 months in and out of repair shops (for what Youi initially claimed was purely panel damage) and numerous people - right up to the Vic/Tas head of assessments got involved in this debacle. To summarise the problems: (1) although Youi insurance policies claim you have choice of preferred repair - they implement it rather quite differently. Youi assess the vehicle at a dodgy 'churn 'em and burn 'em' panel beater - and the assessment doesn't necessarily avoid using second-hand parts or parrallel imports (parts that are not manufacturer approved - and more than likely - made in China - try putting that on your nice, shiny, European car). After their assessment, you can take the car to any panel beater you like - but they will reject your quote as it will always be much higher than their quote (due to the likely poor quality of repairs and subsequent pricing of their assessment).

This means that your choice of preferred repair option (which you pay an additional premium for) is worthless and a waste of money. Youi try to overcome this by offering a cash settlement for their quote and advising you to cover the rest out of your pocket.

Having fought Youi on this point (and won) - the car was finally taken to my preferred repairer (and not as a cash settlement). My repairer then discovered approximately $7,500 of additional non panel damage to the transmission as a direct result of the accident. Problem (2) Youi then tried to argue that this panel damage was 'wear and tear' and that it was not the result of the accident. My repairer indicated to Youi that it was 'accident related'. The car was then towed to a third party mechanic who also wrote to Youi and cc'd me and advised Youi that the damage was 'accident related'. I then assumed that Youi authorised the repair to the tranmission. Not so. The car sat at the third party mechanic for 2 weeks, and after hearing nothing, I personally went down there and saw the car had been left untouched. Youi had not authorised the repair and had independently assessed (irrespective of the two other assessments) that the damage was 'wear and tear'.

I then spent an entire day organising a tow truck to tow the vehicle to the manufacturer and convinced management at Youi that only the manufacturer could make an assessment on the cause of the transmission damage. Youi agreed. The vehicle manufacturer (Audi) assessed the transmission damage and advised Youi in no uncertain terms that the damage was 'accident related'. It was not until then - a period of 4 weeks since the transmission damage was first identified and after 3 independent professionals had assessed the damage and found against Youi that Youi approved the repair.

Thankfully, my preferred repairer had provided me a loan car during this entire ordeal.

Also, had I initially accepted the cash settlement that Youi tried to get away with - they would have washed their hands of the transmission damage under the policy and we would have been left to foot the bill. Also - I can't help but thinking what their repairer would have said when they opened up the car to fix it and found the transmission damage - I can only imagine they have Youi's best interests at heart.

If you have a car that you look after and take pride in, never, ever, ever insure with Youi. If you ever have to claim with Youi - that car will be mistreated and subject to dodgy repair practices, its resale value will go down as any mechanic worthy of the trade will tell you - dodgy repair jobs are clearly visible years later. No matter, how much cheaper Youi are than other insurance companies - the money we saved by switching to Youi was not worth the hassle, personal time, stress and arguments that we had with them.

If you have a car you don't care about, a runaround, you're better off just insuring it with a discount/no frills brand because you will pay a lot less on the premium than you will with Youi - but you will ge the same claims service.

90 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

You paint a bleak picture of how your claim was handled, based on which it’s clear why you're frustrated and I am truly sorry about the poor experience you had. I traced the claim details and am lo... read more »

Thank you for the apology but what happened has happened and Youi were provided ample opportunities during the ordeal to rectify their behaviour and attitude and chose to not to. The obtuse nature... read more »

barraba

• 4 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 88 helpful votes

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2014

Upon putting in claim for stolen car they wanted copies of credit cards phone a/c etc
implication that you could have organised it to be stolen to claim money so don't insure a car over $10.000 dollars with them why save up and get the car of your dreams stick to an old bomb

87 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

We ask for additional information as part of the claims process so that we can confirm the circumstances surrounding the incident. I’m sorry that you’ve misinterpreted the request as casting doubt on your integrity.

did not misinterpret your request. youi have paid out 17,000 on a car with trade in value of 35,000 you will hear about this

Youi Official

Please log the info on www.youi.com.au/wall. We can then trace the claim details & look into the discrepancy in the car's value.

• 82 helpful votes

Youi insurance!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2013

I spent 45 minutes on the phone with a woman with the worlds most annoying voice only for her to tell me that they couldn't insure us because another company had refused to insure us ! The reason the other company wouldn't insure us is as follows. The other company by the way, was Budget Direct, who about 6 years ago we had home contents insurance with. Our house was broken into and my wife's jewellery was stolen. We put in a claim and after 18 months of chasing those clowns and having them treat us like the criminals, they finally paid us but refused to re-insure us ! Now back to Youi, after an excruciatingly painful process I am told that they won't insure us because budget wouldn't re-insure us! Because budget wouldn't re-insure us because we had the audacity to make a claim on our contents policy after some scum sucking meat sack broke into our house, now youi won't insure us !
What a bunch of arse clowns. That is a company I will never approach for insurance again and will bag to everyone I meet. Youi, your ads are a pathetic, ridiculous lie, just another typical lying blood sucking insurance company. Hope this review is helpful !!!

82 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

While there are some instances where another insurer’s refusal to insure will place you outside of our underwriting guidelines, the scenario you explain would not normally cause this. I’d like to i... read more »

• 4 comments
  • 111 helpful votes
Private message

Their "online quote" for car insurance is a scam to get all your personal information!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2013

I am disgusted that after wasting 10 minutes of my time typing in all my personal information for a Youi online quote, they did NOT provide me with an online quote and instead rang me to do the quote. I said to the call-centre girl that I only wanted an online quote because I'm in hospital and can't talk! Why do Youi promote online quotes and then refuse to provide such a thing and call instead?? If I wanted a phone quote, I would have clicked the phone quote button and rung Youi myself. Really annoyed that Youi uses this to get to get all my personal information under false pretenses. I told the call-centre girl to delete my personal details from Youi's records but I bet she never does and Youi will sell my personal details (phone number, email, date of birth, full name, full address etc) onto somewhere else for a profit. You've lost any potential business from me for good Youi. Dishonesty is never the best policy!

- Massive waste of time. Warning - do not give youi your personal info for an online quote because they don't give you an online quote !!

82 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

You can start our quotes on line, we finalise them over the phone, we get our best prices once we’ve had a chance to understand your situation. Your privacy is important, we’d never pass on your de... read more »

The car insurance button on your website may say "Start a quote" but the web browser tab comes up saying "QUOTE ONLINE". Furthermore, Youi advertises quite broadly across the top of its webpage "F... read more »

Youi Official

Thank you for alerting us to the tab issue, it’s not intentional, simply a legacy from a period when we trialed online quotes, we’ll have it amended. Messages can be perceived differently depending... read more »

• 78 helpful votes

Very bad!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2013

My wife had an accident, it was established at the scene that it was other drivers fault. The other driver accepted full responsibility. Our car was a total loss. Youi settled the claim but deducted one years premium, over $1000. We were not at fault, AAMI has taken full responsibility, so why are we paying and not AAMI. Youi claim that they do not pursue the other partie for this. But no where in the PDS does it clearly state this!

- Bad customer service.

78 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

We don’t claim to be the cheapest & whilst our tailored quotes save many people lots we know we can’t win them all. All insurers’ rate differently & sometimes key rating factors combine to throw ou... read more »

Youi Official

I see you’ve posted often over the past 6 months, so I can only assume we’ve done something to upset you. I’d like to understand what that is & help if I can. I welcome you to contact me on 07 31664910.

• 1 answer
  • 77 helpful votes
Private message

Ripped Off! Stay Away..expensive insurance & very poor service..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2014

When you buy YOUI insurance they ask 1001 questions... when you want to make a claim they asked you 1001 questions... they send claim investigators who do not even have an proper ID identifying themselves as YOUI employees started asking you for personal details, bank accounts, telephones bills etc... What have this got to do with the accident claims? This is a joke!!! Their advertisement says you save money which is not true and when you want to make a claims it is really hassle not worth the efforts...Stay Away from YOUI....

77 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

We ask more questions, granted; the details help us with more accurate profiling and in the case of claims, help us verify the details you provide about the incident. Ideally the investigator is ab... read more »

Youi Official

Our investigations are always conducted by Youi employees, so it is Youi speaking to the customer. We’d also like to speak to our client about this however we have no way to identify them, hence ou... read more »

Youi Official

Hello again Mr Green, it seems that you have concerns about our South African based staff. All sales staff, whether based in South Africa, New Zealand or here on the Sunshine Coast, are hired on th... read more »

Melbourne

• 76 helpful votes

Totally Rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2013

I bought a new VW GOLF 2013 and I am a new driver but over 25yr old. I got RACV quoted around 2000 dollars and AAMI for 1900 dollars sth. I think a bit expensive then I want to quote from YOUI, the website quoting is not working, then they call me to quote. The guy over the phone with very rude attitude and finally quote like 3000 dollars+. CHEATING.... for whatever they said they are cheap and saving money!

76 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

Youi Official

Hi Jakeb, I see you also commented on our Youi Wall. No misleading, how you use your car can save a lot, it is only one factor, there are others that when combined can counteract this discount.

• 79 helpful votes
Private message

Premium jumped $300 in 12mths!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2013

We have been insured with just over 12 months with Youi. Originally the price was a fair bit cheaper than our previous insurer. We have since had 1 windscreen claim due to vandalism when parked at a friends house and now have discovered our premium has jumped $300! We are Rating 1 for life drivers with our previous insurer and their quote is now a lot cheaper because of this massive increase. What is the point in having insurance if you are going to be severely penalised for not at fault claims (a small one at that). I have spoken to Youi and that was their only explanation.

Also frustrated and concerned by the amount of time we have to waste answering a gazillion questions every time you call, even for a quick enquiry. I understand it helps them more accurately assess the risk and therefore premium however what happens if a small detail changes (I work casually in different locations and this they could not accept, made me select one location!) and then there is a claim. Will they use that information to not pay?

When we recently wanted to insure another car, they 'couldn't access our details' and therefore I had to spend another 30min or more going through the full process again. VERY frustrating and terrible customer service.

+ When we placed claim for windscreen, the customer service was very good.

- 1 x (not at fault) Windscreen Claim has spiked our premium for 1 yr almost more than the cost of repair. Except we will have to pay that every year!

• 76 helpful votes
Private message

Communicated to cancel subscription but emails totally ignored

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2013

Communicated to cancel subscription as vehicle hase been sold, and no longer in Australia. But premium continued to be charged for the next 1 month. Emailed again to terminate with immediate effect but email totally ignored and premium continued to be charged AGAIN. Planning to seek legal consultation to recover the unauthorised premium charges.

+ Well, they sounded so promising and helpful on getting you a policy

- Fraudulant?

76 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

We do need to speak to you to confirm your ID over the recorded line before cancelling a policy. However your emails should have resulted in us calling you & I apologise if this hasn’t happened. I’... read more »

• 1 review
  • 75 helpful votes

Youi Are a ripp off!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2013

Poor Service, Aggressive claims woman trying to push us into accepting a claim. Claiming that we had to pay additional excess as we found further storm damage after the initial inspection. We are actually ready to renew our insurance and will defiantly be going back to our previous insurance company, better to spend the extra $100 i think.

- Really is poor company, I would stay away and pay an loads extra rather than have a major claim through these con artists.

75 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

I’d like to look into this & understand the claim, however without details I’m unable to. Please call on 07 31664910 or post a comment on our website www.youi.com.au/wall & I’ll investigate.

Sydney

3 Months Later And Still No Repairs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2013

We are the victims of a Youi-insured negligent driver and have been unable to recover damages. On 1st July a Youi-insured driver crashed through our historic entrance gates and into the side wall of our 1890s residence. We are still waiting for instructions on the repairs to our residence and it has been over 3 months. The quotes would have been valid for 30 days.

+ We would rate Youi lower than Terrible

- Very poor customer service

74 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

I acknowledge the delay & apologise, the age of the residence has caused some complexities, still we’ve not been as proactive as we should. Our Assessor has already been in contact & will visit today as agreed.

Youi Official

Hi Beema41, we’re advocates of public forums such as this & we’re all entitled to access them & have our say. We do care, we are responsible & we encourage feedback from our clients. If we make a m... read more »

melbourne

Private message

They're fine until you have a claim!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2013

Please read this before you take up insurance with youi!!!
Youi was cheap and that's what attracted me to it. They really are the cheapest around.

In february 2010 i had an accident - it was wet and i braked too late, it was my fault and the first claim i had ever made in my 8 years of driving. Youi organised to have my car fixed (there was only very mionor damage to my vehicle and the other vehicle).

In april 2010 i was 7 months pregnant and was in a head on collision with a drunk driver.
I went into early labour and was taken into hospital for over a week. While i was in hospital youi refused to process the claim because i was not able to give approval for somebody to speak on my behalf. How about if i was in a coma!?
My mum was trying to get the car fixed so that i could have some sort of transport when i got out with my baby!
It took ages but my car was fixed eventually.

In august, i was rear-ended by an elderly driver that had some sort of seizure while she was driving.
Youi once again took a long time to process my claim but eventually it was fixed.

Now this is the best part.

I received a letter from youi stating that "unfortunately my insurance would not be able to be renewed".
Basically once my active insurance year finished they were refusing to renew it.
Why?
I'm too much of a risk.

Well, sorry for inviting a drunk driver to demolish my car while i was pregnant!
And i guess it was also my fault that somebody had a seizure while they were driving and rear-ended me?

I called them up and asked them how they calculated my risk.
They said because i had 3 claims in one year, regardless of the fact that i actually only had one at-fault claim, and 2 were totally 100% not at fault.

So even though the three incidents were in totally different areas, in different conditions and at different times of the day somehow that means i attract accidents and they don;t want anything to do with me.

Now, i called youi recently and they said the decision still stands, they will not offer me insurance and that includes home insurance!

Plus i have to tell all other insurance companies that i have previously had renewal refused and my premiums are through the roof!!!!!!!!!!!

So thanks youi, for abandoning me then making it almost impossible to obtain reasonably priced insurance for the rest of my life.

Hopeless.

Don;t blame it on the 'under-writers', no other insurance company has these ridiculous rules.

+ Cheap

- bad customer service, take a long time to process claims, if you have too many accidents they'll kick you to the curb

74 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

You’re clearly upset about this which is understandable. For us it’s about reviewing the individual profile, taking account of all the claims within the time you were insured with us, which include... read more »

More than what i refer to?
You mean the time somebody scratched my car and I fixed it myself, without making a claim?
I forgot to add, Youi also counted THAT as a claim.
My fault for being honest and truthful.

Youi Official

I see you’ve recently commented many times. It may be good to make contact to chat about our respective views. My direct line is 07 3166 4972. Monster? That’s a first and I assure you that I can’t... read more »

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 4 answers
  • 72 helpful votes
Private message

Are you 'happy' with your quote?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2013

I purchased a brand new car a few months ago and I had to get insurance. I shopped around and all quotes came in at under $1000 for agreed value and a few other extras. Except youi. Youi's quote was $2700 when the lady told me I was shocked, I then and there said no thank you. A few hours later (around 7pm aest) I was called by an out if state number, it was another young girl from youi, she asked me if I was 'happy' with the quote I was given and would I like to 'go ahead and purchase the policy'. I explained to her I had already said no to this quote and did not want to proceed, she asked why, so I told her 'I don't think $2800 fill comp for someone who holds a rating 1 no claim, I have no debt on the car, it's only used for private use, it's locked in a garage with an alarm ect' she out me in hold and came back to me and said ' I can lower your claim to $2100, is that better?'
I just laughed at her and told her I had already purchased car insurance for $800 through another insurer, She said that's impossible you couldn't have got it that cheap!
Well youi, I did, so you should re think your premiums!

- Shop around before settling on youi!

72 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

We rate differently to others, we call it tailoring. It’s very successful for many however it’s doesn’t work for everyone. We’re obviously not the right insurer here, still we appreciate the opport... read more »

Youi Official

It’s a shame you didn’t give us a go & find out first hand if we’re the right insurer for you. Sure there are bad reviews out there, as with any company, & we’ll never please all of the people all ... read more »

Perth

Poor service & expensive

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2013

My car insurance is up for renewal so I decided to obtain a quote from Youi to compare against my current insurer. In my opinion their entire process, which I started online & ended with a Call Centre person contacting me to discuss the finer details, is very poor & unprofessional. At first their quote was over $200 more! I challenged the price & it was lowered but without the benefits I have with my current insurer. As I was only after a quote I was not interested in a long drawn out process which was how the call ended up. The Call Centre person tried to direct the conversation away from a quote to a sale & when I repeatedly explained I only wanted a quote the operator became frustrated that I was not willing to commit or be contacted again by Youi. Based on the 30 minutes the call took & the attitude of the operator I would not recommend Youi. For me if a service provider doesn't provide professional training for their staff they usually don't have adequate well trained staff for their claims dept. Over the years I've found if a provider, or their representative, won't listen to my request from the start they certainly aren't going to listen to me if I need to make a claim or require assistance as the "company culture" isn't into "professional customer service".

- Poor service & very expensive quote

71 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

I’m truly sorry that you’re disappointed with the process and how you were dealt with. It’s not acceptable and I assure we focus on quality communication as part of our customer service training. W... read more »

Youi Official

Our tailoring works for many, however not for everyone. All insurers’ rate differently & sometimes key risk rating factors combine & throw our quote out of the ball park. Thanks for giving us a go though.

Gold Coast, Queensland

• 70 helpful votes
Private message

Worst insurance ever! cheaper is not better stay away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2014

This company may be cheap but you get what you pay for I guess which is [censored word removed]. I had a bus git my parked car. I had witnesses that saw the incident (they have seen my car before and after). The bus company took full liability and responsibility. I called youi up to sort out the issue. Well this is where the situatuon goes sour. They are refusing to get all damage fixed (even though bus company paying) they are saying the damage wasnt from the bus which it all was. So they are saying have to pay out of my own pocket. This will not happen I am fighting this as I know I am right and have witnesses. Youi I pay my premiums its not even my claim and the company that was at fault wrote in their report they made the damage. Safe to say I am changing companies once all fixed. If I could rate zero stars I would

- Worse customer service and are refusing to fix problem

70 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

The unrepaired damage was deemed to be existing & not accident related which is why it wasn’t covered. Whilst we believe our original decision was correct, you always have the right to dispute whic... read more »

Youi Official

We’re not based in South Africa Mr Green, our head office is on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland & the majority of our staff are based there. We do however have 2 smaller call centres in South Afri... read more »

Yes it was finally in my favour why cause I had to make a claim through the ombudsmen. Not till then did you finally decide to fix the problem. What I don't understand is I had witnesses sighting t... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 71 helpful votes

Youi House Insurance A No No

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2014

[name removed] Had my house and cars insured with youi not worth capital letters anyway I put a claim in for a leaking bath room leaking through the grout in the tiles this was my fault say's youi as I never done the maintenance of the tiles (has anyone you know in this world ever lifted the tiles on the floor there shower to see if they are leaking.)That's what youi say claim refused then they asked me why I cancelled all insurance with youi personally (I think anyone taking out insurance with youi take a very big risk.)

- Don't want to pay claims when you have a claim the house was not built with a leaking shower.

70 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

It’s hard to comment specifically on your claim as I don’t have a claim or policy number. However, insurance doesn’t cover for every eventuality & our Home policies cover for a set of insured event... read more »

To youi the house was not built to poor workmanship this house was built by professional builders and plumbers it seems youi has all ways got some sort of excuse when it comes to paying claims . Ti... read more »

Youi Official

I can’t comment specifically as I don’t have the details of your claim. I’m not suggesting that your home is poorly built; I’m just explaining some of the eventualities that aren’t covered. If you ... read more »

Hobart

• 69 helpful votes

I got $20 Dollars Back

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2013

So I signed up for youi and on the phone the lady said I would pay $39.80 a month and then I was hesitant and so she said hang on. She came back and said she had spoken to her manager and said we can gibe you a saving! The monthly cost now is 31.20 a month. I had my car stolen yesterday morning. I rang youi and they tell me that because I have only been with them for 2 months they told me that with my $700 excess I would also be charged $1000 excess and then on top of that they would take the 300 I owe on premiums as well. SO I am left with $20. I said to the lady on the phone yes I see that in the fine print but for legal reasons you should have told me that. I have asked her to go back through the phone call and find out. I also asked for a copy but I still have no response. This is a joke and I am a devastated I only get $20 back. This is not good business. They Good thing they did was give me car hire for 7 days. Other then that the rip me off and they did not tell me about the $1000 dollars or the Premium would be taken out as well. So when you make a claim you cancel your insurance basically. This is Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!

- They Rip Me Off

69 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 69 helpful votes

Youi - the pretend insurance. No not insure with them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2013

We insured with youi because yes they were cheap. Sadly the old adage applies, you get what you pay for. In our case we were run into by a taxi. My learner driver daughter was driving, and the accident happened because the taxi was driving the wrong way in oneway system on private property. Very clear case of us not being at fault.
Youi is refusing to waive the substantial excess (for an under 25 driver) and repair the vehicle untill they can recover the costs from the other party first...which is taking quite some time! What sort of insurance is that?? Why insure at all, if that is the case?
We will be moving our business elsewhere as soon as we can sort getting our car back!
Do not touch them with a barge pole!

- Poor service, poor action on claim, waste of time!

69 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

We’re not refusing to waive the excess it’s just we’re not in a position to yet. Waiving an excess requires us to be able to identify, locate & hold a third party completely at fault. This can be a... read more »

Youi Official

It would be great if it was as simple as that. However there is the issue of establishing liability & this can prove to be a complex process.

• 1 question
  • 94 helpful votes
Private message

Taking all my insurance to someone else

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2014

I have a 7 yr old Toyota & when I lived in another state my car insurer always covered me for 1 free windscreen a year as part of their policy. Upon moving states I changed all my insurance (house, car, investment house, contents & wedding ring) to Youi & when I rang for the first & ever time to claim for a new windscreen, they told me I would have to pay a $700 excess ( the windscreen costs $350...) because I hadn't taken out a $50 a year glass replacement cover! For $4 a month I would have taken this out if it was explained to me but apparently they do not have to tell you this, you need to read about it in the paperwork.... I assumed I had a free windscreen in my back pocket ready to use when/if I ever needed it & now, my 8 yr old rav needs it! So I have to pay for it myself but because they won't cover me, I am taking all my insurance elsewhere. (Suggestions welcome :)

+ Easy to contact

- Didn't cover me when I needed it!

68 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 68 helpful votes
Private message

definitely waste of time to get a quote

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2013

I had to spend half an hour on phone and put all personal details of mine and my wife just to get a ridiculous quote. They did their best to sell me a policy for my car which was more expensive than my current policy.
To make the deal they offered me for %20 discount on home and content insurance but I had to first buy the car insurance and then they would give me the quote for home and content insurance so at this stage I wasn't being told I am going to get %20 discount of what?

+ made me lots of laughter by offering a funny quote.

- full of ugly marketing tricks - wate of time, very incompetent.

68 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

All insurers price differently, all we can do is gather the detail & offer our best price. Existing Youi car policy holders do qualify for 20% off home contents premiums, we can definitely quote fo... read more »

Youi Official

Sorry that you felt pushed & tricked; it’s certainly not an approach we endorse. As for the rejected review, the site administrators decide on what goes & stays, so it’s best to contact them if you want to query it.

Youi Official

All insurers rate differently, that’s the benefit of shopping around. All any of us can do is offer our best price & leave the decision to you. The main focus of our rating is individual tailoring,... read more »

1 of 289 pages