Filter By:

Affordable Green Slips!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I saw the ad on TV before and when my rego needed renewal 2 months ago I thought i'd get in contact to get a quote and when they gave me their price I transferred over straight away!

Verified Customer

Good service and a great package

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I needed car insurance for a new car and hadn't had car insurance for about 10 years. Youi were able to almost match a competitor but have a better reputation. I was happy with the quote and details of the policy including the IOS app which now contains my policy. No more searching through emails to find it.
Currently happy and hopefully I won't need to make a claim.

Excellent service very friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We have been with Ui for 5 years plus. We have not used road side assist but we have it written into our policy.

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Disappointed former loyal customer!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I had been a loyal Youi customer for many years insuring all my assets, home and contents, two motor vehicles, caravan and a motorcycle. When it came time to shift the storage location of my caravan from a private property only three suburbs away to a secure storage facility I expected a slight rise from the mid $500's I was paying, however was very shocked to find that increase was almost a further $500.

I subsequently contacted Youi to discuss this and was offered a 'loyal customer' discount which reduced this policy price to early $800's.

I subsequently contacted a further insurance company (that I have no further assets insured with) and that company provided a quote of early $400's with a higher insured value and one third the excess of that of Youi, plus all of the inclusions that Youi promote.

Needless to say that I have now moved my caravan to the other company and expect that my other policies will follow shortly.

Extremely disappointed and very hard to understand given that I had all of my policies with Youi and a further company could insure a one off asset at less than half the cost of Youi's 'loyal customer' price.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

I completely understand why this would cause you to shop around Jason. Your loyalty is very important to us & I’m sorry if we were unable to beat the price of a competitor. We’re balancing between ... read more »

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Ok and very good for car insurance for my car very good for she was helpful with my q of you I car insurance

Great service, very friendly lady, had a great sense of humour which was great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Signed up today, and got a great deal and very happy with pricing. Was efficient and well explained, very happy with the service!

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

As a new to Australia first time insurance applicant, it was important that I was dealing with knowledgeable and patient staff.

Simone at Youi was just that. Talked me through the process, gave me a great quote and then got me insured a few days later.

I can't recommend the service enough!

James, SYDNEY

• 6 helpful votes

Worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

They don't give you a quote without giving your last name and email address. You go to the website to inpute some details and you think you will get quote instead u get a call from unprofessional person and not even a quote it is a joke

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

It’s true, our quotes are detailed Bach & I understand your uncertainty with any stray from the norm. The info you provide forms part of your actual Insurance contract (Policy) once you agree to p... read more »

• 1 comment

great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

only just joined but the guy on the phoned was awesome was speaking to different insurance companys getting quotes and all of them were like computers, the guy at youi was so happy plus they saved me loads every month

Gold coast

Best Service & Friendly Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I have been with this company for 6 years and don't think I'll be changing anytime soon. They are always so friendly to deal with, they answer your calls in a reasonable time frame and are always happy to try and make your premium as affordable as possible. Every person I have dealt with over the years has been so professional and personable. I also love the new app with all the discounts and just by installing it I got 10% off my insurances as well. Well done Youi!

Melbourne

• 18 answers

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I have had M/cycle insurance with them for 3 years. From the start the service has been top notch & there were among one of the cheapest with the best coverage.
Like most other insurance companies you wonder what they would be like when I came to lodging a claim.
Well I had a claim, it was my fault and apart from the excess that I knew I had to pay, everything went as smooth as possible. My choice of repairer, follow up on 4 occasions to make sure that all was progressing to my satisfaction. As a side when I reported the collision the claims officer was more interested that I was OK. The quote "The bike can be fixed or replaced (I was still within the limits new for old) as long as you are OK do you need to see a doctor"
Will certainly recommend them.

One of the best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Insured with Youi several years ago and had a two year break with another company. Happt to be back in the fold.

• 1 review

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I have just got my 4th policy with youi and recommend them. Have had claims etc and never any issues. Always friendly staff and very helpful. Great value for money!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Just took car insurance the person I spoke with was friendly polite and very thorough. No short cuts gave me all the information I needed before actually taking my money. Follow up was very fast also. Highly recommend giving youii a go.

Excellent value and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Five stars for service. I shopped around and Youi were the best price by far. Very impressed by Kathryns service. Thankyou

Lake Macquarie

• 1 comment
  • 7 helpful votes

Insurance claim made

Fantastic premiums, ordinary claim experience

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I’ve been with Youi for a while, and persuaded family members to make the switch. Saved quite a lot - insurance is a necessary evil, so savings matter.
Until I made a claim against my comprehensive car policy. There was poor communication between assessor and repairer, which left me in the lurch on finishing dates for repairs. I’d spoken to both, and both versions of events which just left me more confused, and annoyed. The assessor finally admitted there could have been better comms all round.
And as I fall into the category of “most people”, I would have thought (as I was led to believe by the claims advisor) there would be comms between her, and the assessor, and repairer. Not so.
All in all, cheaper premiums don’t always mean premium claims experience.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

Hi Andrew, I’m sorry to hear of your experience. Your feedback is super important to me & it sounds like we dropped the ball putting you out with repair times for your vehicle. Sometimes situations... read more »

Thanks Koppo. I’ll follow up next week with you

• 1 review
  • 4 helpful votes

False value

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Asked for a comprehensive car quote, price was cheaper than others but the agreed value was $10000.00 less than the others, be aware

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

Thanks for your comments John. Agreed value is based on the average condition at the time of the loss. We have allowances in the agreed values we offer, so we must be calculating that differently t... read more »

Very pleasant experience - no fuss.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Have just joined today. The process was not only very pleasant but smooth. The attitude and manner of Hannah and the young man who answered when we rang back was respectful and caring. The bonus is that we are saving quite a lot as well.

A good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Matt was informative without being 'pushy', had a nice sense of humour and made the whole experience pleasant and painless!

Great Saving and Great Benefits

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Just transferred over and YOUI offered a much better deal with greater benefits, highly recommended anyone making the switch to Youi.

3 of 289 pages