Filter By:

Customer service was excellent

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Just joined and the service provided was excellent. Easy to understand and answered all of my questions about the cover.

Save hundreds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Recently switch insurers, saved hundreds going to youi. Great easy and friendly service. Definitely recommend you take 5 minutes and see what difference they can make for you.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Pretty good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

So far no issues as I haven’t made a claim, but having no age excess is a bonus and able to keep insurance down with how my car is used

Can Do Attitude

Been saving on premiums for 5 years with Youi
No claims yet so can’t review that and hope I don’t need to in future..

Verified Customer

big savings on car insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Switched over my comprehensive car insurance and saved $274! Also very happy with the customer service - clear, friendly and quick.

Amazing service, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I have only just begun a policy with Youi, but from the get go when I phoned for a quote I was treated with wonderful and helpful service from Thomas, and I will now be saving $120 per annum making the switch from my previous insurer. Thankyou Youi.

Great service and great savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Just signed up and am paying up to half of what other providers offered. Very happy with the service provided

Insurance claim made

Best people to chat to and its easy and cheap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I have just joined but im very happy already at the awesome rate and easy people to chat with, it was so quick and easy to get this done and affordably. Kind regards Amie

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

never new last ins 25yrs so we are pleased with our new quote and hope we have many yrs with you

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Excellent value and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Changed to Youi just under 12 months. Saved approx $500 on one car and approx $200 on another car. Unfortunately needed to make a claim recently and their service and attention were excellent.

This service suits me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I have just now joined. No need for service or maling any claims at time as I’ve just joined you.

Outstanding service as always with Youi.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

I have been with Youi now for approx. three years and received excellent service with every new policy I have purchased. Efficient and very pleasant phone service always. Thank you for making this experience easy.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

Train staff better

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

I had been involved in an accident and called Youi to see if there was any assistance I could get form my insurance policy. Upon calling I was advised that my payment had lapsed for a few months period, which voided YOUI's ability to assist me in my accident.

All this had already been explained to me thoroughly on the call that I had initiated with your customer service team, as such I saw no reason to engage in further conversation with your staff regarding this matter.

Later in the day, i received a call from your company, this i realised was the second attempt to call me, as i had missed the first call. The call was from a manager, calling to unprofessionally interrogate me about why I hadn't made the payment for a few months. The tone of this call was as if a mother talking down to a child!! I had to explain to the 'manager' that I had a lot of things going on that required my attention at the time, that made me not realise the payment had been delayed. This call was made not to offer any solution whatsoever, only to exercise a completely INAPPROPRIATE tone and conversation with me. I explained that I would resolve the situation on my own, as YOUI was unable to assist due to the failed payments, to which, this 'manager' responded "yeah...." in a rude dismissive tone.

What was the point of this call?

i have worked in customer service call centre situations for many years, and have NEVER heard of any of my managers or colleges making the effort to actually make a call to a customer, to offer NO SOLUTION, and simply exercise a rude tone, and to ask unnecessary questions from. This is severely unprofessional.

As I was already aware that I would need to pay out of pocket for the damage of my accident, you can imagine i was not in the best mood processing this. What do you think the point or the effect of such a call is? what was the goal of YOUI in INITIATING this conversation?

I would suggest that you as a company really study your motivations and practices in customer service and customer experience. Perhaps its time you caught up with the vision and goals of what a customer service team is expected to offer in all other companies. Perhaps its time you invested in better training of your staff on idea customer experience practices.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

I’m sorry for the experience Niyasha, generally a manager would call because it was requested, so I’m not sure why this was done. I’m keen to find out though & review this call, please message me t... read more »

OA17096138

Morayfield

Amazing professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Youi has saved our family an amazing amount of money ever since we changed over about 5 years ago. We have all our insurance with Youi and am very happy with the polite professional and prompt service they supply. Other companies just cannot compete with Youi in my experience. Well done everyone keep up the exceptional service.

Looking for a better deal.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Youi got me the best deal for my car insurance. Daniel was amazing! So helpful, so patient, just an absolute delight. Can’t believe how I was paying so much with my previous insurance company. Thank you Youi and thank you Daniel. Can’t wipe the smile off my face!

• 3 comments

Best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

The consulant Simone I had over the phone was the best service received. Youi beat my previous insurance from which I was with for years which I was meant to be receiving a loyalty discount.. I also get a preferred dealer which was great. My husband works for a preferred smash repair for youi (Merv Newly, rydalmere) he always says great things about the service of youi.
Thank you very much.

Awesome service.james fife helped me all through the process.saved a lot of $ switching to youi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Lovely experience.people know wat they are doing.saved a lot of $ switching to youi.would recommend youi to anyone who wants a better deal

Ballarat

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO INSURE OTHER THINGS WITH US!!!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

With other vehicles insured by youi, I called to insure a car in my name following the recent death of my father. The guy on the other end looked at my File and asked if I wanted to insure a trailer. I responded that I was only looking to insure this car and the reasons why but he then went on to interrogate me about my house/contents insurance. I understand "Do you want fries with that?" but I did make it pretty clear that I had a single purpose and wanted to focus on that. I subsequently realised that I should have asked to speak to someone else, but did not at the time, because I just wanted to complete the transaction and move on. Pushy sales staff are a turn-off.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

You should never feel pushed & if that’s how it is, we definitely got it wrong. Sincere apologies, clearly we’ve got some improvements to make. Like all business, we do like to offer to quote on an... read more »

AWESOME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Tavie was very helpful and explained everything.
Excellent quote and saved loads of money.
Well done,will be using you again.

• 1 review
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Playing around with their quote

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I received a quote for $645 but had to cancel it a week as the delivery of my car was delayed. One week later on the phone, the quote came in at $1000, after I told them how dissatisfied I was, it came down to $850 and there was nothing else they could do citing all sorts of nonsense that the quote was different from last week (by that muck in less than a week!!), I told them I would go online and do the quote again and it came in less, someone called me up and more talk and dissatisfaction the price eventually came down to $627. What a joke, and they wanted to charge me $1000, all in a space of an hour. Price gouging at it's worst!!

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Youi Official

This is sounding odd Damien, for the difference in the premium your explaining. Insurance is about risk & the questions we ask assesses the risk based on our underwriting, which is how the premium ... read more »

4 of 289 pages