Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

YourGrocer is fantastic with the variety of shopping options for fruit and veg and other produce. I like the fact that it’s supporting local retailers and knowing you are getting the freshest produce. Definitely saves me time not having to go through all the hustle and bustle of shopping myself. Customer service is great and I am one happy customer. Will be using YourGrocer for the future.

Verified Customer

The future is here for grocery shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

We love YourGrocer, and it ticks so many boxes. The selection of food is great (including ethically sourced produce), the prices are very competitive, and the communication is exceptional. It's also been a huge time saver as it has forced our household to plan meals ahead, freeing up time for more exciting things during the week!

Wonderful Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Great service, wide range of choice, high quality food and produce.
Friendly, helpful staff. Very pleased. Will continue to use.

Verified Customer

Less time shopping and more time living. Eat well and buy local.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I would rather spend my weekends relaxing with my family and exploring the neighborhood then frantically trying to fit in the weekly shop. At the same time I care about where my produce comes from and quality matters.
YourGrocer fulfills my needs for fantastic produce sourced from some of Melbourne's best butchers/fishmongers/greengrocers and it's great how it's not limited to a particular suburb. It's so convenient to be able to have one service do all the shopping and packing from all different shops (saves us from delivery fees) and I love how they can leave the package at your door.
The weekly subscription price along with no delivery surcharge if you do a min. shop is great value. I've been making the most of it by planning ahead and getting almost all my weekly shopping done through YourGrocer and it's freed up a lot time that I'd otherwise be spending thinking of what to make for dinner and running around buying it. This is a great time saving service, that gives you access to fantastic fresh produce and helps you support local small businesses.
Highly Recommended and give it a few weeks it will grow on you and you won't know how you did without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Love this service as an alternative to Aussies Farmers Direct - in fact it’s better with more flexibility around orders & deliveries. Convenient, good quality products & fair pricing. Plus a commitment to reducing waste & packaging

Best service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

I was delighted with my first order with Your Grocer and will using them regularly. As an ex Aussie Farmers customer I was keen for an alternative to the big supermarkets. Groceries are easy but you never know what you are going to get with fruit and veg and I was delighted with the quality that I received through Your Grocer. Not only did I get free same day delivery with a 4-6pm delivery window, I got a friendly text message when they were on the way to narrow that down to a minute window! Why can't Aussie Post, Amazon and TNT do that? Well done guys, I hope you are a huge success.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

A great friendly service delivering market quality produce to your door. It’s so hard to find time to get to the market and keep a steady supply of fresh fruit and veg for my kids lunchboxes and snacks. The prices are consistent with the prices I normally pay at Prahran Market.

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

I'm so pleased to have found your service as it's near impossible for me to shop at these stores due to illness. I have received my order efficiently and exactly what I ordered fresh and delicious

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I’ve been missing Aussie Farmers and decided to give yourgrocer a try. I am extremely happy with the service; in fact, it’s even better than Aussiefarmers. The range of suppliers you can order from is brilliant and I love that they deliver at requested times, even sending an sms when they have a precise ETA.

Convenient - Great produce

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Right on time with delivery and the produce was great! Will use again for sure. Thanks again YourGrocer! I’ll be back!

Love YourGrocer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Have been using this service for a little while now and it just keeps getting better. Delivery drivers are always prompt and friendly, assisting me to unpack. Communication around substitutes is perfect. Getting same day delivery from independent grocers, deli's bakeries and markets is pretty amazing! The green grocer at MnM Fruits at Preston Market packs a fruit & vege box that is fresher than I've ever seen and is so lovingly presented I almost don't want to unpack it!

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Total rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

This service is a total rip off - some of their markups are over 100% of instore prices. Plus they charge delivery! Be careful!!

Comments
YourGrocer Official

Hi Innercity, if you're seeing a price online for 100% more than in-store than it's definitely due to an issue that shouldn't be happening! Would you be able to email hello@yourgrocer.com.au with t... read more »

You were notified of this weeks ago.

YourGrocer Official

Ok, thanks Innercity. We're working on it right now!

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

Such a great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

We’ve been using your grocer for a couple of months now & absolutely rave about it. Incredible service, always in delivery window, communication clear if substitutes not available, great customer service via email & the best bit - really great groceries from all your favourite stores. I love that there is no minimum per store & that I can access the markets. All it needs now is terramadre on the store list!

I'm so happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I'm so happy that I can get beautiful groceries from the south Melbourne market without having to do any of the running around with two kids. This is going to have a very positive impact on my shopping. The produce was so fresh. I'm a very happy first time customer

Verified Customer

Fantastic reliable service, excellent produce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I am about 5 weeks into using YourGrocer after Aussie Farmers’ sad demise - and I just love it! Always delivered in the delivery window, the drivers are friendly and happily carry all my Groceries up the stairs. I love being able to access the markets and small business all in one order. Totally worth the small membership fee.

• 3 helpful votes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I'm searching for a replacement for my old Aussie Farmers Direct service and YourGrocer is almost fitting the bill. Great range of products with some I find hard to get elsewhere which is wonderful. The service from all the staff I've spoken with so far , have all been efficient and helpful. I'm still getting used to a few things on the site and hoping that the products will get more information ie: Australian, non -Australian, loaded about them as the company grows but other than that we are very happy with YourGrocer. Thanks

A+ service & products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Great service, huge range of products!
Love the convenience.
Nice knowing I’m supporting local small businesses.
Highly recommend trying
Best thing I’ve done swapping from a larger supermarket to your local grocer

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

I was initially impressed by the great range of products and vendors. I then was able to select a delivery slot that suited me. One of my items was out of stock and the staff member communicated so well and tried so hard to find it. I was blown away at the level of service I received! The delivery arrived on time and the produce was excellent! Thank you.

Verified Customer

Fabulous Service in every sense!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

I was lost with the closure of Aussie Farmers Direct but luckily came across YourGrocer. I love that their ethos is similar in supporting smaller businesses and farmers. The delivery was prompt and friendly bringing the boxes into the house for me. The website was easy to use. And delightfully we had groceries from the Vic Market! Thanks heaps :)

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Awesome service and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

Can't believe we hadn't come across YourGrocer earlier! Easy to order and everything was fresh and delivered on time. This is a great way to support the smaller businesses and also with their wide network of stores, you can compare produce and order from stores from all over Melbourne. They get my highest recommendation!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 4 pages

Hi, I have just been introduced to your grocer. I have had a look at meat prices across the various butchers and find that they are much higher than local supermarkets and significantly higher than ALDI. Im wondering if you have super specials on meat at any time as this is when I might consider buying. Is there a category for specials or an alert service such? Many thanks Andy

Drew asked on May 14, 2018

Answer this

Hi Andy,

Welcome to YourGrocer!

The meat prices from our butchers do vary from ALDI and the big supermarkets. It depends which butcher you purchase from though, we have higher and lower end butchers to chose from. We’d be happy to recommend one to suit your needs, you can reach out on chat or call us on 1300 851 343.

We do have a 'specials' filter in our sidebar under 'Category'. Here there a number of meat specials that are marked in orange print.

All of our specials and prices are up to date on the website although I love your idea about an alert service. I'll pass this suggestion onto our team.

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Isla

What areas in Nsw do you deliver to??

robyn asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! We currently deliver to the following postcodes in Sydney: 2204, 2130, 2049, 2042, 2048, 2044, 2205, 2206 & 2203.
Have a great day!