Convenient - Great produce

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Right on time with delivery and the produce was great! Will use again for sure. Thanks again YourGrocer! I’ll be back!

Love YourGrocer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Have been using this service for a little while now and it just keeps getting better. Delivery drivers are always prompt and friendly, assisting me to unpack. Communication around substitutes is perfect. Getting same day delivery from independent grocers, deli's bakeries and markets is pretty amazing! The green grocer at MnM Fruits at Preston Market packs a fruit & vege box that is fresher than I've ever seen and is so lovingly presented I almost don't want to unpack it!

• 1 comment

Total rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

This service is a total rip off - some of their markups are over 100% of instore prices. Plus they charge delivery! Be careful!!

Comments
YourGrocer Official

Hi Innercity, if you're seeing a price online for 100% more than in-store than it's definitely due to an issue that shouldn't be happening! Would you be able to email hello@yourgrocer.com.au with t... read more »

You were notified of this weeks ago.

YourGrocer Official

Ok, thanks Innercity. We're working on it right now!

Such a great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

We’ve been using your grocer for a couple of months now & absolutely rave about it. Incredible service, always in delivery window, communication clear if substitutes not available, great customer service via email & the best bit - really great groceries from all your favourite stores. I love that there is no minimum per store & that I can access the markets. All it needs now is terramadre on the store list!

I'm so happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I'm so happy that I can get beautiful groceries from the south Melbourne market without having to do any of the running around with two kids. This is going to have a very positive impact on my shopping. The produce was so fresh. I'm a very happy first time customer

Verified Customer

Fantastic reliable service, excellent produce

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I am about 5 weeks into using YourGrocer after Aussie Farmers’ sad demise - and I just love it! Always delivered in the delivery window, the drivers are friendly and happily carry all my Groceries up the stairs. I love being able to access the markets and small business all in one order. Totally worth the small membership fee.

• 3 helpful votes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I'm searching for a replacement for my old Aussie Farmers Direct service and YourGrocer is almost fitting the bill. Great range of products with some I find hard to get elsewhere which is wonderful. The service from all the staff I've spoken with so far , have all been efficient and helpful. I'm still getting used to a few things on the site and hoping that the products will get more information ie: Australian, non -Australian, loaded about them as the company grows but other than that we are very happy with YourGrocer. Thanks

A+ service & products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Great service, huge range of products!
Love the convenience.
Nice knowing I’m supporting local small businesses.
Highly recommend trying
Best thing I’ve done swapping from a larger supermarket to your local grocer

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

I was initially impressed by the great range of products and vendors. I then was able to select a delivery slot that suited me. One of my items was out of stock and the staff member communicated so well and tried so hard to find it. I was blown away at the level of service I received! The delivery arrived on time and the produce was excellent! Thank you.

Verified Customer

Fabulous Service in every sense!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

I was lost with the closure of Aussie Farmers Direct but luckily came across YourGrocer. I love that their ethos is similar in supporting smaller businesses and farmers. The delivery was prompt and friendly bringing the boxes into the house for me. The website was easy to use. And delightfully we had groceries from the Vic Market! Thanks heaps :)

Private message

Awesome service and easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

Can't believe we hadn't come across YourGrocer earlier! Easy to order and everything was fresh and delivered on time. This is a great way to support the smaller businesses and also with their wide network of stores, you can compare produce and order from stores from all over Melbourne. They get my highest recommendation!

• 1 answer
Private message

Life just got even better.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

I encourage you to look at this option. I saved a few hours not doing the usual 'food shop', used the saved time to get other things done that I prefer to do AND the delivery arrived well packed, on time, same day! Yourgrocer.com.au is magnificent - including the vast amount of grocery and fresh food options, simple navigation on the website, smart ordering process enabling you to notify the seller of your specific requirements, efficient delivery process, and responsive customer care options are well thought out and easy to use. Clearly this organisation made a tremendous effort developing the concept and they have succeeded in getting it up and running.

Verified Customer

Brilliant in so many ways

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I’ve always tried to shop locally rather than at the big supermarkets; my moral compass has always directed me there. However shopping at multiple smaller businesses is time consuming and often more expensive. Ordering online is obviously more convenient, but Your Grocer also offers samevday deliveries! I was prepared to pay the price for this service, and for local goods - however in all honesty my weekly shop was probably 20-30 dollars less than it would have been otherwise!

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I recently moved from Brunswick East to Upper Ferntree Gully and I had freshly ground coffee from Brunswick, delicious sourdough from Fitzroy, quality and ethically farmed meat from Fitzroy, cheeses and semi-dried tomatoes from the Queen Vic Market and more all delivered out to Upper Ferntree Gully with no need to leave the house! What a great way to still support and enjoy the produce from some of my favourite suppliers! Can't wait to see the list of suppliers expand too. The addition of Terra Madre in Northcote (with their huge range and great prices in particular) would mean I'd never need to leave the house for groceries again.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

A convenient way to shop local and independents!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I really love this service. The desktop website is easy to navigate, delivery is far cheaper than delivery with major supermarkets and the produce is much, much better. Plus... it’s good for both the earth and the economy to shop this way. Win-Win!

Private message

Helps make the work life balance possible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I am delighted to have found this service. I am able to shop locally and support small business and I am able to shop ethically at local organic stores. I have all of my produce delivered across stores in the same order and the cold goods are well packed. Ample communication about substitutes for out of stock items and genuine service. It really does contribute to work life balance in time saving alone. Thanks guys!

Always excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Your grocer is so convenient, reliable and allows me to support local green grocers, butchers, fish mongers, delis and independent grocers.

• 2 helpful votes

So convenient! So good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

The delivery format is excellent and l love how l can do my fruit, deli and meat shopping at one time then receive my beautiful, fresh produce on the same day all while supporting local businesses! Thank Your Grocer.

So convenient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

I love Your Grocer. It is so easy & so convenient. Same day delivery. I have never had a bad experience. Very reliable.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

So easy to order and the selection of delivery times is excellent! I received great communication, including a text to say the order wasn't far away. The goods I ordered were from a business I already support and the quality was excellent. I want to use my down time for the things I enjoy doing (not trawling supermarkets/green grocers etc) so Your Grocer is perfect for me.

1 of 4 pages

Hi, I have just been introduced to your grocer. I have had a look at meat prices across the various butchers and find that they are much higher than local supermarkets and significantly higher than ALDI. Im wondering if you have super specials on meat at any time as this is when I might consider buying. Is there a category for specials or an alert service such? Many thanks Andy

Drew asked on May 14, 2018

Answer this

Hi Andy,

Welcome to YourGrocer!

The meat prices from our butchers do vary from ALDI and the big supermarkets. It depends which butcher you purchase from though, we have higher and lower end butchers to chose from. We’d be happy to recommend one to suit your needs, you can reach out on chat or call us on 1300 851 343.

We do have a 'specials' filter in our sidebar under 'Category'. Here there a number of meat specials that are marked in orange print.

All of our specials and prices are up to date on the website although I love your idea about an alert service. I'll pass this suggestion onto our team.

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Isla

Do you stock bushland dishwashing liquid?

Stewart M asked on Oct 20, 2017

What areas in Nsw do you deliver to??

robyn asked on Feb 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! We currently deliver to the following postcodes in Sydney: 2204, 2130, 2049, 2042, 2048, 2044, 2205, 2206 & 2203.
Have a great day!