Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I recently moved from Brunswick East to Upper Ferntree Gully and I had freshly ground coffee from Brunswick, delicious sourdough from Fitzroy, quality and ethically farmed meat from Fitzroy, cheeses and semi-dried tomatoes from the Queen Vic Market and more all delivered out to Upper Ferntree Gully with no need to leave the house! What a great way to still support and enjoy the produce from some of my favourite suppliers! Can't wait to see the list of suppliers expand too. The addition of Terra Madre in Northcote (with their huge range and great prices in particular) would mean I'd never need to leave the house for groceries again.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

A convenient way to shop local and independents!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I really love this service. The desktop website is easy to navigate, delivery is far cheaper than delivery with major supermarkets and the produce is much, much better. Plus... it’s good for both the earth and the economy to shop this way. Win-Win!

Helps make the work life balance possible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I am delighted to have found this service. I am able to shop locally and support small business and I am able to shop ethically at local organic stores. I have all of my produce delivered across stores in the same order and the cold goods are well packed. Ample communication about substitutes for out of stock items and genuine service. It really does contribute to work life balance in time saving alone. Thanks guys!

Always excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Your grocer is so convenient, reliable and allows me to support local green grocers, butchers, fish mongers, delis and independent grocers.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

So convenient! So good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

The delivery format is excellent and l love how l can do my fruit, deli and meat shopping at one time then receive my beautiful, fresh produce on the same day all while supporting local businesses! Thank Your Grocer.

So convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

I love Your Grocer. It is so easy and so convenient. Same day delivery. I have never had a bad experience. Very reliable.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

So easy to order and the selection of delivery times is excellent! I received great communication, including a text to say the order wasn't far away. The goods I ordered were from a business I already support and the quality was excellent. I want to use my down time for the things I enjoy doing (not trawling supermarkets/green grocers etc) so Your Grocer is perfect for me.

Whitehorse, Vic

• 6 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Not too shabby

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I opted to have my delivery from 4-6pm, they were running late and I wasn't informed of it. I waited till 6 and contacted them. The response was fairly quick and I was informed that the driver is going to be late due to an earlier delivery taking more time. I wish I could be informed if the delivery was going to run late.

I needed to go pick up my brother during that time and so he had to wait an additional 15minutes for the delivery to arrive.

I've not tried coles or woolworths delivery but I've tried another service which was much worse.

Also the carrots I received were old and limp. other products were fine.

I've only used this service once so far, but I may order again.

Comments
YourGrocer Official

Hi Jake, thanks so much for the feedback and sorry about the late delivery and quality. I definitely understand how annoying a late delivery can be. We'll try our best to do a better job next tim... read more »

Too Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Unless you are addicted to visiting supermarkets and check-outs, do this! Do it now! You will be supporting small businesses that can struggle competing with the big operators. Do your shopping on your phone or pad before midday and it arrives later the same day.

Eating better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Easy to use and navigate, great choice of high quality produce from local purveyors. Great communication, resources and on time delivery to my door. I hate supermarkets, I love your grocer.

Easy, efficient and great quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Same day delivery, great range of quality products and they delivered at a time that was suitable for me! I will definitely continue using this service. I can order at while, have everything I need delivered at night so my weekends are left to relax and cook - not running around for groceries! Thank you!

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I have used Your Grocer twice so far and have been impressed with the service and reliability. I live in the suburbs and enjoy accessing the great range of products from inner city small businesses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

The service and delivery were excellent and all so easy. I work full time and this is how I shop and eat healthy food

Verified Customer

The best customer service and very convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Easiest way to do the big weekly shop and get all the best produce from my favourite local shops. Their customer service is excellent and intuitive.

Better than getting Woolworths delivered.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

I used to regularly shop online at Woolworths and get it delivered. Couldn't trust the fruit and veg or its sourcing. Shopping with YourGrocer I get beautiful, seasonal produce that is cheaper and supports local vendors but with the same ease and convenience that Woolworth's offers in online ordering and on-time delivery. I'm officially converted!

Support small business !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

These guys are amazing. Great customer service, great produce, same day delivery and all while supporting small business. Really happy with all my orders

Verified Customer

Out of this world service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I get my favorite local supermarket, but don't have to drive 40 minutes to get there. Outstanding experience, select what I need, don't end up buying stuff which doesn't get used. I can satisfy an urge in less than 24 hours for blueberries and cream, or strawberries and cream :) YUM YUM YUM

Thank you Your Grocer loving the time I'm saving.

Wonderful, wonderful service that supports local businesses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Ordered & received our first delivery today. Utterly blown away by efficiency, politeness, kindness & quality. Most of all, thrilled by YourGrocer's social and environmental responsibility. Help keep smaller, local & boutique grocery business alive, and do your fridge & pantry a solid -- order from these folk. They are ace.

So excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Amazing range of products, and delivered right to my door - I absolutely love YourGrocer. A wonderful service for the time poor, or those who are unable to get out for some reason.

Awesome selection, our new food delivery choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Today was our first time using yourgrocer, and I have to say we are really glad we decided to try it out. It makes it so easy to support local small businesses, without needing to spend the weekend driving around town to the specialised shops. We will certainly be using this service again!

1 of 3 pages