Eating better!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Easy to use and navigate, great choice of hiqh quality produce from local purveyors. Great communication, resources and on time delivery to my door. I hate supermarkets, I love your grocer.

Easy, efficient and great quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Same day delivery, great range of quality products and they delivered at a time that was suitable for me! I will definitely continue using this service. I can order at while, have everything I need delivered at night so my weekends are left to relax and cook - not running around for groceries! Thank you!

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I have used Your Grocer twice so far and have been impressed with the service and reliability. I live in the suburbs and enjoy accessing the great range of products from inner city small businesses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

The service and delivery were excellent and all so easy. I work full time and this is how I shop and eat healthy food

Verified Customer

The best customer service and very convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Easiest way to do the big weekly shop and get all the best produce from my favourite local shops. Their customer service is excellent and intuitive.

Better than getting Woolworths delivered.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

I used to regularly shop online at Woolworths and get it delivered. Couldn't trust the fruit and veg or its sourcing. Shopping with YourGrocer I get beautiful, seasonal produce that is cheaper and supports local vendors but with the same ease and convenience that Woolworth's offers in online ordering and on-time delivery. I'm officially converted!

Support small business !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

These guys are amazing. Great customer service, great produce, same day delivery and all while supporting small business. Really happy with all my orders

Verified Customer

Out of this world service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I get my favorite local supermarket, but don't have to drive 40 minutes to get there. Outstanding experience, select what I need, don't end up buying stuff which doesn't get used. I can satisfy an urge in less than 24 hours for blueberries and cream, or strawberries and cream :) YUM YUM YUM

Thank you Your Grocer loving the time I'm saving.

Wonderful, wonderful service that supports local businesses.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Ordered & received our first delivery today. Utterly blown away by efficiency, politeness, kindness & quality. Most of all, thrilled by YourGrocer's social and environmental responsibility. Help keep smaller, local & boutique grocery business alive, and do your fridge & pantry a solid -- order from these folk. They are ace.

So excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Amazing range of products, and delivered right to my door - I absolutely love YourGrocer. A wonderful service for the time poor, or those who are unable to get out for some reason.

Awesome selection, our new food delivery choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Today was our first time using yourgrocer, and I have to say we are really glad we decided to try it out. It makes it so easy to support local small businesses, without needing to spend the weekend driving around town to the specialised shops. We will certainly be using this service again!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Very valuable service - love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

It is fantastic to have a convenient way to shop locally, get fresh and good quality produce and avoid the supermarket duopoly....the service is incredibly responsive (I had a problem with a particular function on their website, and they fixed it within a day of me reporting it). They are incredibly responsive. I love that the goods come in boxes rather than loads of plastic bags. Very happy with yourgrocer :)

Very poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I ordered goods for delivery Tuesday between 3- 5 pm and at 5 pm i received a text to say that the river was "running a little bit late" when i rang to see how far away he was i was told 6.15pm .... as a result i had to go out in peak hour traffic to Coles to organize dinner. NOT good enough considering these people claim to offer good service.

All they could say was that would "see if they could get the driver there earlier" They must have known that they were running late well before 5pm, why not a phone call earlier to advise me..??? You people have wasted many hours of my day.

No offer to waive their delivery fee or anything like that .... (not that i worry over $5).

....basically, " all sympathy but tuff luck for you".

I am happy to pay extra over the supermarkets for good produce but i expect the service that goes with it if you are claiming to offer it.

I am not interested in any excuses ... perhaps i should deduct some money from my bill when you don't deliver as promised, NEVER AGAIN.

Comments
YourGrocer Official

Hi Leigh, Thanks for your feedback :) We just want to say another big sorry again for the inconvenience you experienced with your late delivery. You’re right, it’s really important that we deli... read more »

Apples the way apples should taste, quality produce without leaving home.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

No driving. No parking, No crowds. Creating an account, navigating around the site, selecting produce and placing my order was way too easy. My suburb was added to the delivery run last week and my first order was delivered last night - already I am planning my next! Exceptional quality and I know I am supporting Aussie Growers and small business. I cannot rate this service highly enough. Thanks Yourgrocer.com.au team. Oh, did I forget to mention the apples tasted like apples?

Verified Customer

Honestly the best thing to happen to grocery shopping!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

We love buying our weekly shop through yourgrocer, when we lived in Maribyrnong it was a life saver as we both worked full time and just didn't have the time to go to the markets and buy our produce like we wanted too. Now we live in Mooroolbark and have been waiting for yourgrocer to be available in our area and final FINALLY it is!! I love placing my order online the night before, working out exactly what we will eat for the week from what is available, and when it arrive we are greeted with a warm smile and a hand to bring it into the kitchen! I love that i know my money is going to where it should be, not lining some multi-millionaires pockets, but to farmer and their family who has worked hard to supply us with beautiful produce.
Buying from this company for the first time was truly the best decision i made for myself, my family, my hip pocket and the aussie farmers!!
Don't think twice, honestly you won't regret it! I certainly haven't!!!!

Melbourne

Private message

Absolutely Fantastic so happy I found you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Had my first delivery on Saturday and what a wonderful experience. Booked a time slot between 5pm and 7pm, at 6pm was notified that the delivery was on its way which is great you are not left hanging and waiting. Within 30 minutes it was delivered effortlessly and wow the produce was soo fresh. Looked like it had just been picked. Can't recommend this service enough. Thank you Your Grocer you are the best :)

This service is brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

My money goes to local farmers and small business instead of large corporations. Not only that but we get fresh produce really quickly for an unbelievably low fee. Love your work!

I have my weekends back!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

This service is fantastic!! I have my time back on the weekend and I don't have to drag my 18 month old around the market! I love that I can still get all my produce from my much loved places.
Thanks!

A fantastic service for a young growing family

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I love this service. I can get local produce delivered to my door. I have a small child and another on the way so knowing I can get fresh local food without leaving the house has really been a god send. Sometimes things don't come delivered as expected but Yourgrocer has always offered replacement or refund each and every time. They also take on my feedback and encourage me to continue giving it. I value this service highly!!

So perfect and so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

Absolutely fantastic and I would recommend this to anyone. Being a new mum I don't have much time any more to do a grocery shop. This has saved me so much time and the food is delivered straight to your bench! Amazing!!!

1 of 3 pages