This product has been discontinued by ZaapTV.

Review rating:

Date Purchased: Dec 2015

Probably the worst company in Australia

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

The company is located on Preston, Melbourne, Victoria, I believe they are called Globe TV over hear or u-but pty Ltd.

They will take your money and if the product works that is a bonus. Over the three years we have had it I've had to call and go in multiple times and generally the response it "we cant help you"

When it works it is fine, when it doesn't work it's a nightmare and will make you feel sick.

Could not recommend this product even if it was free, disgusting.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Bad product - Arabic Channels disappearing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Really bad product.
We cannot stream many of the Arabic channels.
They don’t have the licensing to stream through this iptv
When you contact globaltv they say licensing changes they can’t help it.
We can not get our money back.
Worst waste of money ever
Remote control is bad quality
Instructions just as bad
I don’t recommend.

Mississauga

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Very bad product and very bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I had been forced to buy a new device on Sep.4 2018 after my Maaxtv unit stopped working. They are the same company. My subscription with Maaxtv since 4 years and been renewed last year for 3 years. The company asked me to refer to their local agent in Canada. I contacted a gentleman called [name removed] and he told me that my unit is discontinued!!! and he offered me a Zaap unit to continue with my subscription. I sent him the money and he sent me the unit. Since then, I could not see any program continually and had a long conversation with [name removed]. He told me to send the unit to their wear house in Alberta to refund my money. And I should pay all charges. Nasty products and nasty policy.

Melbourne

Date Purchased: Mar 2015

The dealer in AU is called global Tel they are a gimmick

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

The premium Arabic channels are no longer available, seems that the seller in Australia has an issue, when I contact the centralized customer service the advised me to call Australia customer service and vice versa. I have asked them to state the list of available channels they said we don't have a list.
The dealer is actually called global Tel they are a gimmick

Melbourne

Date Purchased: May 2017

Stop. Do not buy this product

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I bought this box a year ago and every time I use it I feel sick. It buffers all the time. If you need to change channel it takes 5 minutes to be stable only for a little while. I have a very fast internet. If you try to contact them you will feel even more sick for the time you spent for absolutely no answer. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

Do not go with zaap tv

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

It was a bad experience with zaap tv. The number of channels have been very limited, and subscription fee after 2 years. More costly than other companies' similar products. Poor customer service! Study more before getting a zaap tv.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
ZaapTV Official

The cost is generally $11-12 Australian dollars which is relatively cheap. Bad experiences vary from poor internet streams, devices too far away from the modem and sometimes the devices itself. Now... read more »

Canberra

Verified Purchase

Be carefull, do not buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

The worst device and the worst customer service. Their units are faulty, when you try to call customer service No answer at all. If you open a service ticket, they never comeback to you. Do not waste you money.

Private message

Horrible device even worse customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Horrible device. Channels freezing... useless update and even worse customer service.. I email them about an issue and they reply that 'you will like it when you get used to it...
Do not buy it..

Canberra

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Painful IPTV experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I purchased a renewal of my subscription for 2 years and paid $290. The service was unacceptable as the channels keep on freezing and you can not get them to work properly. I complained to their sales team and they had no solution at all after 4 days of discussion. They refused to refund or to upgrade to any different device. For heaven's sake, save your money. I really don't know how such dodgy people are allowed to operate in Australia.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
ZaapTV Official

Dear Customer. When you make a purchase for Renewal, you are purchasing a PIN Number that you enter into the device to continue viewing the content. It does not mean that you receive Extended Warra... read more »

Sunshine coast

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

DO NOT buy from this company, faulty item, horrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I bought this product 2 weeks ago. Wireless connection drops very often (although I am using superfast NBN and never had any wireless issues with the other devices). Also after 30 to 45 min of watching, the TV freezes and no way to get it working except by switching off the wall power button . Tried contacting them 3 times, they promise that the technician will ring me up, nothing happens. They are not willing to return the device

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
ZaapTV Official

I believe in your case, you had a faulty device but the issue was not identified until you eventually and reluctantly sent the device back to our Office. Unfortunately, you also went to extraordina... read more »