Deceiving

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

They advertised a product so I purchased it, but as weeks passed I still hadn't received my order. I contacted their customer service team to ind out that the product has been discontinued and no longer available. That means if I hadn't of checked, Zaful would have never told me and they would have kept my money. I'm still awaiting a refund. Not impressed. They definitely make influencers hype it up to have fast shipping when in reality it takes weeks, even months.

So adorable!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I had been looking at zaful bikinis for around a year but was always hesitant to buy from the site. Planning for my holiday I decided to take the leap and I definitely was not disappointed! In fact I was happily surprised. After reading some not so positive feedback online I was afraid that my products wouldn't arrive, that the quality would be terrible or the sizing totally off, or even that the customer service would be bad, but my experience was infact the complete opposite!
The customer service team helped me change my sizing with no problems at all, kept my updated with my order and once it arrived I was totally in love! The designs are totally cute, great quality and are very flattering! One advice would be to order one size bigger than your normal in the bikinis:) And another piece of advice is don't be afraid like me and wait a year but order some bikinis now in time for summer!! :)

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

3 months waiting of shipping period, and asked by pay extra to re shipping

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

I bough 2 set of swimwear from Zaful around August, I have asked the customer service so so many times and every single time I was only told to be patient and wait for it. I can't issue any credit or refund. Now 3 months passed, and I was asked by pay then extra to get this delivery. Again, I can't issue any refund or credit. Nothing at all but some stupid advise like waiting for a better result.

Edgeworth

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Uncaring, unprofessional, customer satisfaction is not in anyway shape or form their concern

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Ordered 1 pair of swimmers from Zaful and had not received the item within the time frame and it turns out the item was being sent back (was not at all informed this by Zaful or the delivery company), still have not found out way as Zaful and AusPost have not giving me an answer. Zaful is making me chose between paying double what I paid in shipping to have the item shipped back to me! Or only receiving a 20% refund of a pair of $19 swimmers and that they are not at fault or liberty to help me further. That is absolutely absurd and just about the worst company I have ever dealt with, I've never experienced a company less caring about customers.
I would recommend never ever ever buying from such a disgraceful and unprofessional company!

Don't be alarmed!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

It sounds like some people have had a lot of trouble, however I have ordered from zaful a few times and have been happy with the products. Some took a couple of weeks to arrive, but I have received everything and they fit well. I bought a bikini which is great, a couple of dresses which aren't of the most luxe fabric but for the price I am very happy with them, definitely worth buying. If you're looking for affordable clothes I would recommend zaful, there are also lots of deals, sales and rewards which make them even more affordable.

Perfect Romper!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I bought the Rainbow Trim Drawstring Cami Romper ( Order #: U1808031358155959) on August 10th, 2018. It didn't take too long to get here, and I was very happy with it! It was extremely quality and worth what I payed. It fit perfectly and was true to the size chart. The fabric was soft, stretchy, and comfortable. Definitely one of my favorite rompers! And it's hard to find ones that fit. I am a real customer, and this is my real, honest, objective review! I stand by it.

Verified Customer

About their order replacement and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I bought clothes from them 3 times already. But this time I need to exchange few items. I can’t say they represent very good quality clothes but still not so bad. After I sent them back the item of which I need to exchange, one item doesn’t have the size I need, so I contact the customer service and ask if they can ship it back to me, they responded quickly, not like other shopping apps that you need to wait 1 or 2 business days for reply. They reship my item the next day and another item from China. Definitely give them a 5 stars review!

Verified Customer

Terrible customer service!! Not worth it!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I consider Zaful to be one of the most difficult and unfair companies I've ever dealt with! Do not buy from them!!!! The customer Service sucks, has been almost 2 months since I ordered and I still haven't received my products, during this time I had to deal with their unhelpful customer service team that would only respond to my questions when I got angry! It shouldn't be this way!! They are only good to influencers to attract customers but they only care about the sale, not the clients. Go to Shein or Pretty Little Thing, they know how to keep their customers happy and the quality is great!!!

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

3 months later and never received my items

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

The company keep trying to stall as I have been asking for a refund for over a month now.
The last correspondence that I've had with them is them saying that an item is not considered lost until it has been over 180 days. What a joke, who in their right mind will let that slide to wait for half a year for bathers?
I ordered 2 sets of swimwear in July and the tracking says it has been delivered somewhere in NSW, however I live in VIC, so they must have just updated this to a random address so that they can attempt to get rid of my matter. Will never purchase from them again, I'll stick to Shein.

Good luck with that!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I bought five pairs of bikinis altogether and Zaful decided to ship it in two different parcels. So far so good but I only received one parcel with one bikini in it.
For the other parcel they just didn't put my unit number so not only I didn't receive what I paid for, My parcel is now lost somewhere and not even Zaful knows where!!!

I contacted customer support several times and, after many automatic responses I have managed to speak to five different agents so far. Zaful's first answers was that they would give me an UPDATE in 7-14 business days!!! I asked for a refund because it'd be faster to just buy everything again, but they refused and said I have to wait for that "update".
Days after that I receive an email from Zaful support telling me to pick up my parcel at Post Office. Guess what?
I have been to the post office THREE TIMES and there's nothing there. The parcel has been in transit for a week and now is returning to UK, US or wherever that is.
And still they won't give me a refund! unbelievable!

Result: I bought five bikinis, received only one and never got a refund or any other solution.
It's a shame because the one bikini I got was really nice and I'd like to have the others I paid for.

Good luck when buying from Zaful

Nothing fit as described/pictured

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Returns system is terrible and returning the clothes cost almost as much as the clothes themselves. I assumed Zaful would refund shipping costs but they have refused.

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Only good if you don't return. Service is TERRIBLE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

Out of the 10 things I ordered, only half was good. The other half included 2 FAULTY items, and bikinis that were overly large (not true to size). I contacted a CS member for the return instructions for the faulty pieces, and was told that I must cover the returns shipping cost for the faulty items, when it clearly states that the company will cover returns shipping for faulty goods. For the past week I have also been trying to ask for the returns instructions, along with the RMA form (which is a form you apparently need for the company to accept your return), however the CS member keeps linking me the returns page and telling me to read it.
Service has no personalisation at all, I don't think the CS member has even read my emails. I am quite worried as I have $100+ worth of product to send back, and the CS member initially wrote that I will only get a $50 refund.
WARNING: DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE THAT IT WILL BE PERFECT. The returns system is a nightmare, and they have taken my $100, and given me unwearable faulty product.

Verified Customer

Took a chance on this website and it was totally worth it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

I took a chance on this website. I was skeptical but the clothes they were advertising were so cute so I had to take a shot.. everything I ordered looked exactly like what they had displayed on their website. I was so please and so happy with my order! The only thing I will say is that things either run a little big or run a little small.. other then that PERFECT. My favorite place to order clothes

Private message

Good quality products and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

It was easy to navigate through the website and the information given on each product was easily understood. The range of products are also very wide and the quality of the products are really good! The price range of these products are also very reasonable considering the quality and design. The delivery was also fast and hassle free. A good experience overall

fabulous bikinis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

ive ordered from awful twice now and both times for bikinis. they are amazing quality for the price and fit really well. they always look just like the photos and colours are so vibrant. I've personally never tried the clothes so can't comment on that but I've heard they're meant to me good for the most part.

Thoroughly enjoyable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Incredibly happy with zaful. Great range, they have promos alot and rotate they're stock well. They keep you informed of when your item has left and they respond quickly to queries. I had an incorrect item sent to me once, and they replaced it VERY quickly and offered that I keep the incorrectly sent item too. Enthusiastic to have happy customers. Items come out of china so i would recommend always double checking your sizes.

Verified Customer

Better than I expected, surprisingly great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I’ve tried to shop on the website before, but I find navigating much easier on their app. Plus they have a bunch of coupons on there as well. They have good quality swim suits and the clothing I’ve ordered so far has been good. I’d highly recommend thouroughly going through reviews and reading about the sizing in the reviews before purchasing. So far I’ve received 2 items that weren’t the right size. The first time, within 24 hours they refunded my money and told me to keep the item and suggested donating it or giving it to a friend. The second time, within 24 hours they shipped the correct size and once again told me to keep the item I’d recieved. For the cheap pricing they have, I was surprised with the decent quality of clothes and good quality of customer service!

Gold Coast

• 4 helpful votes

Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

I’ve ordered from zaful twice. The first time I ordered a pair of swimmers online, put all the right shipping information in and I never received them so I chose to abandon it and forget about it bc it happens sometimes you know it’s all good BUT I decided to try it again recently and ordered online because I’ve seen some decent reviews and the product looks nice and it’s cheap and once again what happened? I payed for my products I bought a dress and a pair of swimmers and they never came I was emailed saying my delivery has failed ‘for some reason’ and the only way to get what I ordered was to pay them extra to get it ordered again or abandon it I’m honestly disgusted and won’t be ordering from this crap show again.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

If you want to pay money to receive nothing and then be asked to spend more many to actually receive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Bought a bikini from zaful just over a month ago. Wasn't to concern with it not arriving yet as I know zaful can sometimes have a long wait. However I received and email saying that it had failed delivery and that I needed to give them another payment to have it resent. Or if i didn't want to pay then to abandon it and there would be no refund. I responded saying I would like my money back minus the postage fee if that was the case. They then responded asking again for a payment of 10usd to reship or I could be refunded 3usd not even one third of the cost of my original payment. They are honestly just so rude and a scam. I was not notified it was a failed delivery once and my post office has no record of an attempted delivery from zaful. Big scam, terrible customer service. Will not be a zaful customer in the near or distance future.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Zaful bathers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

All-in-all Zaful is an affordable website to buy bathers.You can't expect excellent quality as you aren't paying top dollar but these bathers are worth the money you spend on them. The sizing can be difficult to perfectly order and the shipping takes a long time to arrive but they do arrive (if they don't Zaful will reship them). I am happy with the purchases I have made so far and I do plan on making more in the future.

1 of 25 pages