Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Love Zenna Mattresses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

I could not believe my luck when I came across Zenna mattresses, had been looking for an economical eco friendly mattress which I thought didn't exist until I found Zenna. We love our king size mattress, ordering and delivery was super easy and quick, as it is in two parts within the bamboo cover we can flip to have different levels of firmness. It is very comfortable and feels great knowing there are no nasty chemicals. Kids have had some incidents on it :) but we can just take off the cover and chuck it in the wash. We will be getting singles for the kids asap!

Model: Single Date Purchased: Nov 2017

We LOVE our Zenna mattresses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

We have multiple Zenna mattresses in our house - so easy! Order, arrives so quickly, pull it out and let it come to life - such a great mattress. For us, the real draw card is the non toxic nature of it - no mites, no mould, no springs attracting weird electrical forces etc etc. These things are so durable, and are totally supportive and comfortable and I feel so good about my kids sleeping on them. I'll be ordering more shortly!

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2017

I feel better now I'm not sleeping on a toxic bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I started looking for a new latex mattress to improve the health of my life. We spend so much time sleeping and I wanted a toxic free, chemical free, mite free, non metal bed at a reasonable price. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I not only feel better overall, but I am sleeping better. It is the perfect firmness and very supportive all over. I have recommended Zenna to all my family ad friends.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Firm and Perfect for what we were looking for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Mattress arrived quickly and well packaged in protective wrap. Despite it's relatively small size rolled (about 60cm diameter roll for queen), it was surprisingly heavy. When we opened the wrap it expanded to about 60-70% in 1hr and about 90% in 12 hrs.
We bought the Zenna because we wanted a firm mattress with a relatively low profile and definitely don't like the sinking feeling or heat of memory foam. We think it feels great - not a night where we have been left wanting. Plus my partner has allergies so the 100% natural latex and bamboo cover are bonuses. In four months it hasn't faltered and I am confident that no depressions will appear for years to come - the same cannot be said for a spring mattress! We previously had a well known swedish-flagged mattress and that showed strong depressions after a couple of years which we suspected had been linked to some back problems we had. The mattress bamboo outer cover is relatively thick and can in fact be zipped off and appears to be machine washable.

+++ Firm, low profile, good value considering expected life-span, allergy-sensitive natural materials, machine washable cover and doesn't slip much
---- Heavy (although also a positive as doesn't slip much), more expensive than spring equivalents

Disclosure: This review was written in exchange for sending us a complimentary pillow. Nevertheless I have recommended it to family and friends before writing this review.

Verified Purchase Model: Double Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Back problems have disappeared!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I've had my Zenna mattress for about 5 months now - I purchased it after trying another popular 'mattress in a box' which had started to give me back aches due to being a bit too soft. Since I returned that mattress and swapped to Zenna my back has not been achy and I've slept really well. I tend to be a restless sleeper but find that I am waking up much less often at night with this mattress.
This mattress also appeals to me due to the safe and hypoallergenic nature of the natural latex as I get bad hayfever from dust etc in beds.

One thing to be aware of is that this mattress is a lot denser and heavier than many others due to the pure latex - we lost a few bed-slats in the transition as they couldn't handle the increase in weight (but totally worth it)!

I was worried that it might be too firm as some people have described it as such but was happy to find that it was not an issue at all.

Overall - would definitely recommend to others (and already have!)

• 1 review
  • 2 answers
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Oct 2017

What we hoped for - Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Our Zenna mattress has been so comfortable to sleep on from day one. We had previously used a latex mattress for 30 years, so we wanted something we hope will last as long. So far after 4 months of great sleeping our expectations of the durability might well be realized as this mattress has retained its comfort and support. We have found it very much to our liking throughout the recent hot summer nights and very enjoyable during the few cooler ones as well. Customer service was great also. All in all an excellent purchase.

Model: King Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Highly recommended. We have 2 now!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

To be completely honest I bought this mattress based on the chemical free component initially. We bought a king single for our son as we wanted a mattress that was free from as many "nasties" as possible. Zenna ticked the most boxes for us but until we received it I wasn't sure just how comfortable it would be...well let's just say I was so impressed by how comfortable it was and how well we slept on it (I usually end up in bed with our son) that we just ordered a king size for ourselves!! I highly rate this mattress and the service has been excellent as well

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Great quality and very comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

My husband and I find our Zenna mattress very comfortable. We also purchased 2 king single mattresses for our children who are really happy with them. The mattresses look and feel like they are very well made. Delivery was very quick.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Perfect nights sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

This mattress is fantastic. The right amount of softness which supports the entire body. Haven’t slept better in years!
I have heard people complain about hot mattresses but this one has kept me just right. Delivery was prompt and the unpacking is so easy!

Fantastic mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

The Zenna mattress turned up really quickly and was delivered by two friendly and helpful guys.

Initially I thought the Zenna mattress was too soft, but a quick flip and all is great!

I like the way it slightly molds to you but is still firm and supportive. I hadn't realised how unsuited I was to my previous mattress. I was waking up with a stiff back and stiff hips, which I had put down to ongoing issues from a cycling accident a few years back. But now I'm waking up with no stiffness at all. I wish I'd bought the Zenna Mattress years ago.

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Love my Zenna!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I am beyond impressed with the purchase of my queen Zenna. So much so, that I have now also updated the mattresses in my guest room and all my guests have given the comfort factor a big thumbs up. The Zenna is comfortable and supportive and I love knowing that it is made from a natural material and does not contain harmful chemicals. My concerns prior to purchase were in relation to latex mattresses sleeping hot and also that the mattress would be too thin. I decided to take the leap despite my concerns and I’m glad I did. I don’t find it too hot and although being thinner than most mattresses, there is no loss to comfort and support.

There’s nothing quite like sleeping in your own bed and that is now truer than ever with my Zenna.

Model: Single Date Purchased: May 2017

Thumbs up for Zenna mattress.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

I am happy to give the thumbs up for Zenna having bought three single size latex mattresses from the company. I am completely satisfied with the product and the excellent staff service. Before buying, I thoroughly researched the product and found Zenna ticked all the boxes in what I wanted from a mattress. A latex made from environmentally friendly materials; firm back support; a good quality latex mattress at an affordable price and free delivery.
Since using the mattresses my guests and I have experienced many comfortable nights sleep.

Verified Purchase Model: Double Date Purchased: Jul 2017

This is a top product. A bit soft for me, but our visitors love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I am very happy to let you now, this product is top of the line.
We do also have a Queen size Euro Latex mattress. We do like the firmness on this one.
But I am not knocking your Zenna Mattress.
Thank you.

Model: King Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Great mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Our king size Zenna mattress is great. It felt a bit firm initially, but after putting a softer topper on it, we a very pleased with our purchase. I would certainly recommend the Zenna mattress for comfort and price.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Model: King Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Good support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Good supportive mattress, a little hard initially but we got used to it quickly. Have had it for approx 4 months, don't wake up with sore back and I have an L5 back injury. A topper would be good if someone requires a little more "softness". Ordering and delivery process was hassle free. I will never buy an expensive mattress again, I have literally had them all and they aren't worth the cost. Nothing to lose as it can be returned within 3 months. Just one thing, the king is in two pieces within the cover, not one slab, i personally don't find this a problem.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Model: Single Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Excellent mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

This mattress provides all the support and comfort one could ask for, and has the special benefit of being made of a natural product. I'm very happy with it. I'm confident that it will be as good in several years time as it is now.

Verified Purchase Model: Single Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Great product at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

We purchased our Zenna mattress for our 2 year old daughter back in February. We were after a non toxic natural mattress that would last till she's ready to move out of home and buy her own mattress

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Can't sleep without my beautiful mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

This mattress is hands down the best mattress I have owned! It is wonderful to lay on. It is very supportive without feeling overly firm. I have turned it over and slept on the other side but I haven't noticed that much difference - both sides feel wonderful to sleep on.

I was a bit worried about latex initially as I had read that they can be hot to sleep on. I haven't found this to be true. The Zenna mattress sleeps very comfortably and I haven't found it to be too hot at all.

I have recommended this mattress to my friends and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Chemical Free and Very Comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

We first purchased a latex mattress for our daughter. Ensuring she was sleeping on something free of chemicals was our priority (a lot of mattresses are treated with fire retardants). We did our research and came across Latex and found the Zenna latex mattresses ticked every box including the quality of the latex (European). Before ordering we had a number of questions. The Zenna team were great, helping us out both on the phone and via email. The mattress was delivered within days of ordering! We were so happy with the first mattress we purchased another one this year, a queen mattress for our bed. Next year when our second child moves into a bed from a cot, we will be purchasing our third Zenna mattress.

Verified Purchase Model: Double Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Perfect mattress! So comfortable we plan to buy more

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

This mattress is the best I have ever slept on. We got it for our daughter and are now planning to buy another one for ourselves. So soft and snugly but at the same time provides huge amount of support. I have a bad back and neck and since sleeping on this mattress have never felt better. Having no toxic chemicals and no coils is also why I recommend this to everyone especially for kids health.

1 of 2 pages

Is the mattress suitable for a slat based bed? How often should the mattress br flipped or rotated or both? I'm interested in both a king and a king single. Thank you, Jen

Jen asked on Mar 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Jen, definitely suitable for a slat based bed, latex is the one mattress you can put on anything as unlike man made substances, it does not lose it's shape being rubber, the mattress should be rotated every 3 months in the 1st year as it does it's settling in the 1st year and then doesn't change after that, some people choose to sleep only on one side and then rotate 180 degrees, but you can definitely flip and rotate for a longer life.

Team Zenna

Yes, I would think so. I have my king size mattress on a base built for twin extra long single mattresses. The base has adjustable slats & is head & foot height adjustable as well. Seems to be going great, as I hoped. Not sure about the rotating as I did not find any instructions about that, but I will do so every now & then & see how it goes.

I've slept on the mattress 3-4 weeks now, I am single and only slept on one side... today I layed on the other side and it is much different (higher, firmer)... the side I use is softer with slight body impression, my hips and butt sink further into the side I've used. I am 5ft 1 and 54kg. Is this a normal part of wearing in? Im worried I may have received a defective mattress. TIA, regards Nikki

Nik Ki asked on Feb 25, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nikki, latex does settle/soften a little in the 1st 3 months and then stops there, this is why we rotate more in the 1st year, latex loses the least in height and firmness of all mattress types, but if you think it is a problem, please contact us and we will gladly exchange it, the mattress should never be defective, it is a sophisticated automated manufacture run by computers which continually check density, consistency and there is thorough quality control.

Regards Team Zenna

I received a phone call yesterday and it was explained to me about needing to be turned to wear in. This being my first latex mattress I thought they just "bounced back" every time, and as there was nothing mentioned on the website about rotating/turning I assumed it wasn't necessary. The side I have slept on is more comfortable (softer) than the other, so if it stays this way I'll be happy, my concern was it was going to cave in, but apparently not :)

Hi Nikki, thanks for that, we have been selling this latex core since 2007 with no issues, so we have the utmost confidence in the Zenna, after my 30 years in the bedding industry 100% Natural latex is the one product to perform consistently in comfort, health and longevity, as we discussed, latex always feels "crisper" when it arrives and then softens a little in the 1st 3 months and then doesn't change, it will NOT sag, but if there is anything you are unhappy about please contact us and we will gladly sort it out.

Team Zenna

How thick is this mattress? Can't find dimensions on the website.

Lauren asked on Feb 20, 2018

Hi Lauren, it is 20cm's thick, regards, Team Zenna

Looks to be nominally 20 cm or 8 inches.

See all 4 questions about Zenna Mattress

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Queen King Double Single King Single
Price (RRP) $1295 $1495 $1095 $795 $895
Size Queen King Double Single King Single
Type Latex Latex Latex Latex Latex

The main difference between these models is size