Verified Purchase Model: Single Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Thrilled with this exceptional product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

This mattress is perfect for our young daughter.
We did a lot of research before making the decision and are very happy knowing this is a natural, healthy product as well as being the most comfortable on the market.
Our little one absolutely loves going to bed in her Zenna and we love knowing she's well supported and having a super nights sleep!
We are thrilled with our choice.

• 1 question
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: Double Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Ridiculously comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I spent some time researching mattresses in conjunction with a renovation. I wanted a firm mattress made from natural materials - one that avoided foams and metal springs. Having owned several expensive mattresses in the past, I was immediately stunned by the comfort of this mattress. Initially I was going to bed early just to enjoy the bliss. Having experienced a fractured pelvis as the result of a cycling accident I was looking for good support as well as comfort. The mattress looks beautiful and has exceeded all expectations. Information, delivery and service have all been excellent.

Best value for high quality mattress. Thank you Zenna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Very comfortable mattress with excellent support in the right areas. I'm 6'4" and support areas fit well for me. Have had no wear or indication of discolouration after 6 months. We purchased 2 mattresses and my wife absolutely loves hers. She is sensitive to dust and allergens and has had no problems with this mattress.
Both our sleep has improved since we got the Zenna mattresses.

The customer service was excellent and the 100 day money back guarantee was most reassuring as buying without trying is always a risk accept when you have the full refund offer if we weren't happy. I actually was served by the owner and got a huge amount of understanding and shared knowledge about the Zenna latex mattress and the industry processes.

Definitely satisfied with my purchase.

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Excellent mattress! Will definitely stick to latex.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We purchased the Zenna mattress in February, after researching mattresses extensively. I became interested in latex mattresses due to the limited chemicals used, and was apprehensive at first as I had only ever had conventional spring mattresses purchased from bedding stores. Initially, the mattress took a little getting used to, it was bit lower than our previous mattress and felt more "solid", and fitting sheets on it is different. However within a month or two (and certainly now, 6 months later) we have adjusted and think it is fantastic. My husband no longer has a sore back when he gets up in the mornings, and I find it very supportive, yet not too firm. I wouldn't look back and will definitely get these mattresses for the children in the future.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Super comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We bought this mattress as a step up for our 14 year old daughter who's always only had a single bed. We wanted something comfortable and durable, that would last her for many years to come. She loved it straight away! Ive had a latex mattress myself and couldn't imagine sleeping on another type of mattress. We will definitely be purchasing another one for our other daughter soon.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Did the research, ordered the mattress and we're very happy customers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

We did the research, ordered the mattress and haven't been able to find any fault at all. Comfy, supportive and durable. And the service that came with it was quick and efficient. My gratitude.

Natural latex mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We did alot of research before choosing a zenna, including lying on latex mattresses in a bricks & mortar shop. We wanted a natural product & rang to check zenna used natural latex before buying, also were reassured by their return policy.
It's a very comfortable mattress, sleeps cool, minimal partner disturbance. It's very heavy & takes two to turn it; we have tried both sides, both are pleasant to sleep on but one side feels less "zoned" - more consistent right across the mattress. We really like it and both get a good sleep with it. Very happy to recommend this mattress!

Comments
Zenna Mattress Official

Hi L, much appreciated. Yes because we use the Dunlop method the latex is able to settle naturally while baking, hence one side about 10% firmer than the other.

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Pain gone, deeper sleep!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We purchased a Zenna mattress in January 2018 after much research and wanting a chemical free and safe option for ourselves and our kids. The first few weeks it felt a little firm (but still comfortable) and I was tossing up getting the topper to soften it. However, the bed softens in the first few months and after only one month we were we LOVING this bed. We have tried 4 different beds in the past 10 years and always the same problem, aching back, pins and needles and sore hips. Within a week all of that was gone and I wake up feeling my spine is aligned and rested. I would say I'm sleeping deeper as well as i don't wake up every time I turn over or because something hurts. Extremely happy, Jeff and Sally at Zenna were helpful and courteous every step of the way, we will be buying another one when our daughter is ready for her first single bed. Worth every penny. The 100 day return policy is also great for peace of mind. THANK YOU!

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Best mattress ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I bought my Zenna Latex Mattress in January and have been super happy since then. I've never slept on a better bed! The mattress has shown no signs of sagging and the cover seems durable. (the latex pillows are great too)!

Verified Purchase Model: Single Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Better than expected!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I've been on the hunt to replace our families inner spring mattresses for sometime but wasn’t able to find a suitable alternative. It was important to me to find a mattress made from natural materials that was free from inner springs, foam, synthetic materials and other potential toxins. I had decided that an all natural latex mattress fitted the criteria. After looking into latex mattresses I came across Zenna. The website was a little light on the specific information I was after. So I called Zenna and was reassured that the mattresses are 100% natural latex, is manufactured at a reputable factory in Belgium, is not fumigated on arrival to Australia, and no fire retardant chemicals or glues etc used in the production. I ordered a single mattress to ‘test out’. The delivery was quick, well packaged and easy to roll out. The profile was actually higher than I was expecting and fits nicely in my sons Ikea bed base. As to be expected with latex, it is on the heavy side. Although I haven’t slept on it, it feels really comfortable and I’ll be ordering an additional single and king size. I'm very happy with this purchase, the mattress is better than expected and the price is very reasonable.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Love the Zenna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I love my Zenna mattress. It’s the first mattress I’ve ever owned where I often say to my family “I LOVE my mattress!”

One year ago I decided it was probably time to retire my trusty 30-year-old basic inner spring mattress. This decision set me upon a search that lasted for nearly a year - until I found the Zenna.

To replace my old inner spring mattress, I first turned to a popular foam mattress-in-a box but I personally found it felt ‘plain’, I got a little hot in it and also my back began to get sore from it.

I then tried another brand of mattress-in-a-box. It was comfortable but I got even hotter in it due to its memory foam components.

I then tried an inner spring mattress from the shops being advised the springs would allow air circulation and stop heat build up. But alas, I sweated the most in this one due to the memory foam pillow top.

I truly wondered what on earth I was going to sleep on because most conventional medium/soft mattresses these days have memory foam comfort tops.

After extensive research I discovered that natural latex was a promising solution for hot sleepers.

I had slept on a synthetic latex mattress many years ago and remembered it being hot to sleep on. So I was hesitant to take the plunge but I had to try something.

Out of all the natural latex mattress options out there, Zenna was the only one that allowed a trial. So I felt confident to try and see if it would work for me.

I’m so glad I did because it solved my problem - hot sweaty nights are now a thing of the past. And it also feels great: the Zenna is springy and responsive - I describe it as my mattress loves me back. For me, the Zenna is a total winner. Even the free pillow that came with the mattress is great.

The only thing I was slightly concerned about was that the mattress is a bit thinner than other mattresses I’d tried. However, I have found that this doesn’t affect the comfort and I think it could actually be part of what allows the mattress to breathe so well - so I see it as a worthwhile compromise. Also, any thicker and it would become very heavy.

Thank you Zenna for making a great affordable product available to Australians.

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Love Zenna Mattresses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

I could not believe my luck when I came across Zenna mattresses, had been looking for an economical eco friendly mattress which I thought didn't exist until I found Zenna. We love our king size mattress, ordering and delivery was super easy and quick, as it is in two parts within the bamboo cover we can flip to have different levels of firmness. It is very comfortable and feels great knowing there are no nasty chemicals. Kids have had some incidents on it :) but we can just take off the cover and chuck it in the wash. We will be getting singles for the kids asap!

Model: Single Date Purchased: Nov 2017

We LOVE our Zenna mattresses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

We have multiple Zenna mattresses in our house - so easy! Order, arrives so quickly, pull it out and let it come to life - such a great mattress. For us, the real draw card is the non toxic nature of it - no mites, no mould, no springs attracting weird electrical forces etc etc. These things are so durable, and are totally supportive and comfortable and I feel so good about my kids sleeping on them. I'll be ordering more shortly!

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2017

I feel better now I'm not sleeping on a toxic bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I started looking for a new latex mattress to improve the health of my life. We spend so much time sleeping and I wanted a toxic free, chemical free, mite free, non metal bed at a reasonable price. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I not only feel better overall, but I am sleeping better. It is the perfect firmness and very supportive all over. I have recommended Zenna to all my family ad friends.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Firm and Perfect for what we were looking for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Mattress arrived quickly and well packaged in protective wrap. Despite it's relatively small size rolled (about 60cm diameter roll for queen), it was surprisingly heavy. When we opened the wrap it expanded to about 60-70% in 1hr and about 90% in 12 hrs.
We bought the Zenna because we wanted a firm mattress with a relatively low profile and definitely don't like the sinking feeling or heat of memory foam. We think it feels great - not a night where we have been left wanting. Plus my partner has allergies so the 100% natural latex and bamboo cover are bonuses. In four months it hasn't faltered and I am confident that no depressions will appear for years to come - the same cannot be said for a spring mattress! We previously had a well known swedish-flagged mattress and that showed strong depressions after a couple of years which we suspected had been linked to some back problems we had. The mattress bamboo outer cover is relatively thick and can in fact be zipped off and appears to be machine washable.

Summary
+++ Firm, low profile, good value considering expected life-span, allergy-sensitive natural materials, machine washable cover and doesn't slip much
---- Heavy (although also a positive as doesn't slip much), more expensive than spring equivalents

Disclosure: This review was written in exchange for sending us a complimentary pillow. Nevertheless I have recommended it to family and friends before writing this review.

Verified Purchase Model: Double Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Back problems have disappeared!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I've had my Zenna mattress for about 5 months now - I purchased it after trying another popular 'mattress in a box' which had started to give me back aches due to being a bit too soft. Since I returned that mattress and swapped to Zenna my back has not been achy and I've slept really well. I tend to be a restless sleeper but find that I am waking up much less often at night with this mattress.
This mattress also appeals to me due to the safe and hypoallergenic nature of the natural latex as I get bad hayfever from dust etc in beds.

One thing to be aware of is that this mattress is a lot denser and heavier than many others due to the pure latex - we lost a few bed-slats in the transition as they couldn't handle the increase in weight (but totally worth it)!

I was worried that it might be too firm as some people have described it as such but was happy to find that it was not an issue at all.

Overall - would definitely recommend to others (and already have!)

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 2 answers
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Oct 2017

What we hoped for - Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Our Zenna mattress has been so comfortable to sleep on from day one. We had previously used a latex mattress for 30 years, so we wanted something we hope will last as long. So far after 4 months of great sleeping our expectations of the durability might well be realized as this mattress has retained its comfort and support. We have found it very much to our liking throughout the recent hot summer nights and very enjoyable during the few cooler ones as well. Customer service was great also. All in all an excellent purchase.

Model: King Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Highly recommended. We have 2 now!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

To be completely honest I bought this mattress based on the chemical free component initially. We bought a king single for our son as we wanted a mattress that was free from as many "nasties" as possible. Zenna ticked the most boxes for us but until we received it I wasn't sure just how comfortable it would be...well let's just say I was so impressed by how comfortable it was and how well we slept on it (I usually end up in bed with our son) that we just ordered a king size for ourselves!! I highly rate this mattress and the service has been excellent as well

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Great quality and very comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

My husband and I find our Zenna mattress very comfortable. We also purchased 2 king single mattresses for our children who are really happy with them. The mattresses look and feel like they are very well made. Delivery was very quick.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Perfect nights sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

This mattress is fantastic. The right amount of softness which supports the entire body. Haven’t slept better in years!
I have heard people complain about hot mattresses but this one has kept me just right. Delivery was prompt and the unpacking is so easy!

1 of 2 pages

You sent me a latex pillow after I posted a review. I really like this pillow and would like to purchase another one. I can’t find them mentioned on your website however. Any help?

Susan asked on Aug 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Susan, just give us a call and we can do it over the phone.
Regards Team Zenna

Queen

There seems to be a lot of "dancing" around the answers here.. using words like "core" or %Natural etc. so lets ,make this simple shall we? What is NOT natural in the product, ie apart from the natural "core" what other materials are used, ie is any foam used, is any synthetic material used in either the "core" other parts of the mattress or the cover.. What percentage of the actual mattress = natural?

Gregory C asked on Jul 29, 2018

Answer this

Hi Gregory, thanks for the question, the core is simply the mattress, one block of 100% Natural Latex no foams no synthetic, no layers.

King

Hi there, the website says that the Zenna mattress is “certified as 100% natural“ by the Eco Institute. However my understanding is that the Eco Institute tests whether materials meet certain thresholds e.g. for hazardous materials, pollutants and emissions. They don’t test, for example, whether the material is natural or synthetic. I’ve read a few forums which indicate that some customers have previously received mattresses from Zenna that were a blend of natural and synthetic latex so I just wanted to double check before I order. Can you please clarify what the Eco Institute certification means? Do you have any other proof that the mattresses are 100% natural latex?

Rosie asked on May 08, 2018

Answer this

Hi Rosie, thankyou for the query, the Eco-Institute DEFINITELY tests for any synthetic latex and is the world’s LEADING AUTHORITY on guaranteeing whether it is 100% Natural by testing each latex mattress and passing it as 100% Natural with a certification number reference (as per our certificate) which can be verified,

“100 % Natural Latex Core 1114 — 33337 — 001 11/2018

they would definitely not pass any latex mattress as 100% Natural if it had any synthetic latex, our raw material is 100% Natural latex sap from the rubber tree. They do also test for hazardous materials, pollutants and emissions, note that our supplier is not a small manufacturer in the industry (it is the biggest in the world) , we are also certified by OEKO-TEX CLASS 1 https://www.oeko-tex.com/en/business/certifications_and_services/ots_100/ots_100_product_classes/ots_100_product_classes.xhtml

In 2016 we sold both a blended and 100% natural latex, we soon realised that people only wanted 100% Natural, so in 2016 we discontinued the blend, since 2016 we ONLY sell 100% natural certified latex.
Verification can also be obtained directly with Latexco, the largest and most sophisticated latex factory in the world. Feel free to contact Latexco directly as well to ask about Zenna products. (info@latexco.com).

Warm Regards
Team Zenna

See all 9 questions about Zenna Mattress

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Queen King Double Single King Single
Price (RRP) $1495 $1695 $1295 $995 $1095
Size Queen King Double Single King Single
Type Latex Latex Latex Latex Latex

The main difference between these models is size