Model: Single Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Fantastic product and great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

We have just purchased a second mattress for our son after having one for 18 months . Very happy with it, easy to take off the cover and wash and put back on. The mattress is still like new after 18 months very durable and comfortable. No smell when you unpack and delivery was quick . Highly recommended you won't regret it! Excellent customer service as well!

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Improved quality of sleep with this mattress.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

We thoroughly researched latex mattresses before settling on a Zenna mattress. The ordering/packaging/delivery was super efficient and installation instructions very helpful. Each night we find ourselves saying to each other how much we love our new bed and it is so hard to leave its comfort in the mornings.
Regarding warmth (during winter), we only need the lowest setting on our electric blanket to pre-heat our bed, if at all. We are wonderfully comfortable at night, our quality of sleep is better and the latex absorbs all movement such that we no longer disturb one another, either. Excellent value and quality. We couldn't be happier with our purchase.

Purchased at: Online Computer

Comments
Zenna Mattress Official

Thanks Liz, Team Zenna

Verified Purchase Model: Single Date Purchased: May 2018

Like sleeping on a cloud...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Truly. This mattress is PERFECTION! I was on the hunt for a nontoxic mattress for my 4 year old daughter, which was also wallet-friendly and above all else - comfortable. After having ordered one of those traditional bed-in-a box types for myself and despising it (made of a mixture of gels/foams - just sounds like marketing hogwash to be honest), I went ahead and spent a bit more and bought the Zenna. As soon as I opened it and felt the material I knew it was what I was searching for. I’d describe it as medium firmness but with quite a bit of give so ends up feeling softer. Like those dreamy hotel mattresses!

Compared to the heavy wooden plank I currently sleep on, her bed is just so incredible cosy to slip into - still VERY supportive but also somehow soft and pillowy! It seems as if it will last a long time too. No strange multi-layers, easy to zip. She loves to bounce and jump on the bed too, which you can’t do with other brands.

Also - no smell! Totally eco and breathable - just open up and flip a couple of times in the initial few weeks whilst it settles. I can’t sing this companies’ praises high enough. If you cherish your sleep and have sleep preferences similar to what I’ve described you will adore the Zenna.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: May 2018

Amazing! Best sleep I've had in ages!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Not only was the mattress easy to carry up the stairs to the bedroom but once we got it unpacked and started using it, we could really tell the difference.

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Finally found a mattress that ticks all the boxes!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

I was after an affordable mattress that was natural and low tox and most that I found were way out of my price range. Finally came across the zenna and was a bit sceptical at first but I’m so happy with my purchase! It’s not your typical mattress, it’s low profile and quite heavy but I’m loving sleeping on it and it has significantly improved my back pain. Customer service was excellent too. I use mine with a wool mattress topper because I like a very plush cloud like feel but it’s comfy and supportive without it. So glad I bought one and will be buying another for my son when he goes in a ‘big boy bed’.

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Great mattress, glad we decided on it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Had been tossing up over latex mattress for a long while looking into general comfort and health and other benefits (no off gassing, degradable at end of life cycle etc). Had looked at many companies more expensive, zenna wasn't the least expensive but not most expensive either. After careful consideration across multiple choices we decided on Zenna. Arrival was quick, compact roll packaging but heavy as anything and requires at least 2 people to lift. The outer cover is good quality but pills after a short while as most mattresses do, not affecting mattress though. Took a month or so rotating and getting used to mattress, was uncomfortable at first and had some neck pain trying to figure out how to sleep on it but after initial month or two quite comfortable. Had to sleep on a regular spring mattress not long ago and couldn't sleep at all I was so uncomfortable so the Zenna has ended up being more comfortable and now it's harder to sleep on anything else. Originally didn't need pillows as our necks were getting used to the mattress but now we can use pillows also with it. It does take getting used to. Seems durable enough, the warranty is good. Some slight sagging occurring if you don't rotate around every month I feel but otherwise I am glad we purchased. Overall I think our quality of sleep has improved rather than tossing and turning all night.

Comments
Zenna Mattress Official

Hi Clare, thanks for the review. In the 1st three months your mattress will soften slightly, this is normal settling, that is why it is important to rotate every 3 months in the 1st year, the good... read more »

Verified Purchase Model: Single Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Thrilled with this exceptional product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

This mattress is perfect for our young daughter.
We did a lot of research before making the decision and are very happy knowing this is a natural, healthy product as well as being the most comfortable on the market.
Our little one absolutely loves going to bed in her Zenna and we love knowing she's well supported and having a super nights sleep!
We are thrilled with our choice.

• 1 question
Private message

Verified Purchase Model: Double Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Ridiculously comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I spent some time researching mattresses in conjunction with a renovation. I wanted a firm mattress made from natural materials - one that avoided foams and metal springs. Having owned several expensive mattresses in the past, I was immediately stunned by the comfort of this mattress. Initially I was going to bed early just to enjoy the bliss. Having experienced a fractured pelvis as the result of a cycling accident I was looking for good support as well as comfort. The mattress looks beautiful and has exceeded all expectations. Information, delivery and service have all been excellent.

Best value for high quality mattress. Thank you Zenna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Very comfortable mattress with excellent support in the right areas. I'm 6'4" and support areas fit well for me. Have had no wear or indication of discolouration after 6 months. We purchased 2 mattresses and my wife absolutely loves hers. She is sensitive to dust and allergens and has had no problems with this mattress.
Both our sleep has improved since we got the Zenna mattresses.

The customer service was excellent and the 100 day money back guarantee was most reassuring as buying without trying is always a risk accept when you have the full refund offer if we weren't happy. I actually was served by the owner and got a huge amount of understanding and shared knowledge about the Zenna latex mattress and the industry processes.

Definitely satisfied with my purchase.

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Excellent mattress! Will definitely stick to latex.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We purchased the Zenna mattress in February, after researching mattresses extensively. I became interested in latex mattresses due to the limited chemicals used, and was apprehensive at first as I had only ever had conventional spring mattresses purchased from bedding stores. Initially, the mattress took a little getting used to, it was bit lower than our previous mattress and felt more "solid", and fitting sheets on it is different. However within a month or two (and certainly now, 6 months later) we have adjusted and think it is fantastic. My husband no longer has a sore back when he gets up in the mornings, and I find it very supportive, yet not too firm. I wouldn't look back and will definitely get these mattresses for the children in the future.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Super comfortable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

We bought this mattress as a step up for our 14 year old daughter who's always only had a single bed. We wanted something comfortable and durable, that would last her for many years to come. She loved it straight away! Ive had a latex mattress myself and couldn't imagine sleeping on another type of mattress. We will definitely be purchasing another one for our other daughter soon.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Did the research, ordered the mattress and we're very happy customers.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

We did the research, ordered the mattress and haven't been able to find any fault at all. Comfy, supportive and durable. And the service that came with it was quick and efficient. My gratitude.

Natural latex mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We did alot of research before choosing a zenna, including lying on latex mattresses in a bricks & mortar shop. We wanted a natural product & rang to check zenna used natural latex before buying, also were reassured by their return policy.
It's a very comfortable mattress, sleeps cool, minimal partner disturbance. It's very heavy & takes two to turn it; we have tried both sides, both are pleasant to sleep on but one side feels less "zoned" - more consistent right across the mattress. We really like it and both get a good sleep with it. Very happy to recommend this mattress!

Comments
Zenna Mattress Official

Hi L, much appreciated. Yes because we use the Dunlop method the latex is able to settle naturally while baking, hence one side about 10% firmer than the other.

Model: Queen Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Pain gone, deeper sleep!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

We purchased a Zenna mattress in January 2018 after much research and wanting a chemical free and safe option for ourselves and our kids. The first few weeks it felt a little firm (but still comfortable) and I was tossing up getting the topper to soften it. However, the bed softens in the first few months and after only one month we were we LOVING this bed. We have tried 4 different beds in the past 10 years and always the same problem, aching back, pins and needles and sore hips. Within a week all of that was gone and I wake up feeling my spine is aligned and rested. I would say I'm sleeping deeper as well as i don't wake up every time I turn over or because something hurts. Extremely happy, Jeff and Sally at Zenna were helpful and courteous every step of the way, we will be buying another one when our daughter is ready for her first single bed. Worth every penny. The 100 day return policy is also great for peace of mind. THANK YOU!

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Best mattress ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

I bought my Zenna Latex Mattress in January and have been super happy since then. I've never slept on a better bed! The mattress has shown no signs of sagging and the cover seems durable. (the latex pillows are great too)!

Verified Purchase Model: Single Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Better than expected!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I've been on the hunt to replace our families inner spring mattresses for sometime but wasn’t able to find a suitable alternative. It was important to me to find a mattress made from natural materials that was free from inner springs, foam, synthetic materials and other potential toxins. I had decided that an all natural latex mattress fitted the criteria. After looking into latex mattresses I came across Zenna. The website was a little light on the specific information I was after. So I called Zenna and was reassured that the mattresses are 100% natural latex, is manufactured at a reputable factory in Belgium, is not fumigated on arrival to Australia, and no fire retardant chemicals or glues etc used in the production. I ordered a single mattress to ‘test out’. The delivery was quick, well packaged and easy to roll out. The profile was actually higher than I was expecting and fits nicely in my sons Ikea bed base. As to be expected with latex, it is on the heavy side. Although I haven’t slept on it, it feels really comfortable and I’ll be ordering an additional single and king size. I'm very happy with this purchase, the mattress is better than expected and the price is very reasonable.

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Love the Zenna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I love my Zenna mattress. It’s the first mattress I’ve ever owned where I often say to my family “I LOVE my mattress!”

One year ago I decided it was probably time to retire my trusty 30-year-old basic inner spring mattress. This decision set me upon a search that lasted for nearly a year - until I found the Zenna.

To replace my old inner spring mattress, I first turned to a popular foam mattress-in-a box but I personally found it felt ‘plain’, I got a little hot in it and also my back began to get sore from it.

I then tried another brand of mattress-in-a-box. It was comfortable but I got even hotter in it due to its memory foam components.

I then tried an inner spring mattress from the shops being advised the springs would allow air circulation and stop heat build up. But alas, I sweated the most in this one due to the memory foam pillow top.

I truly wondered what on earth I was going to sleep on because most conventional medium/soft mattresses these days have memory foam comfort tops.

After extensive research I discovered that natural latex was a promising solution for hot sleepers.

I had slept on a synthetic latex mattress many years ago and remembered it being hot to sleep on. So I was hesitant to take the plunge but I had to try something.

Out of all the natural latex mattress options out there, Zenna was the only one that allowed a trial. So I felt confident to try and see if it would work for me.

I’m so glad I did because it solved my problem - hot sweaty nights are now a thing of the past. And it also feels great: the Zenna is springy and responsive - I describe it as my mattress loves me back. For me, the Zenna is a total winner. Even the free pillow that came with the mattress is great.

The only thing I was slightly concerned about was that the mattress is a bit thinner than other mattresses I’d tried. However, I have found that this doesn’t affect the comfort and I think it could actually be part of what allows the mattress to breathe so well - so I see it as a worthwhile compromise. Also, any thicker and it would become very heavy.

Thank you Zenna for making a great affordable product available to Australians.

Verified Purchase Model: King Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Love Zenna Mattresses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

I could not believe my luck when I came across Zenna mattresses, had been looking for an economical eco friendly mattress which I thought didn't exist until I found Zenna. We love our king size mattress, ordering and delivery was super easy and quick, as it is in two parts within the bamboo cover we can flip to have different levels of firmness. It is very comfortable and feels great knowing there are no nasty chemicals. Kids have had some incidents on it :) but we can just take off the cover and chuck it in the wash. We will be getting singles for the kids asap!

Model: Single Date Purchased: Nov 2017

We LOVE our Zenna mattresses

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

We have multiple Zenna mattresses in our house - so easy! Order, arrives so quickly, pull it out and let it come to life - such a great mattress. For us, the real draw card is the non toxic nature of it - no mites, no mould, no springs attracting weird electrical forces etc etc. These things are so durable, and are totally supportive and comfortable and I feel so good about my kids sleeping on them. I'll be ordering more shortly!

Verified Purchase Model: Queen Date Purchased: Oct 2017

I feel better now I'm not sleeping on a toxic bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I started looking for a new latex mattress to improve the health of my life. We spend so much time sleeping and I wanted a toxic free, chemical free, mite free, non metal bed at a reasonable price. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I not only feel better overall, but I am sleeping better. It is the perfect firmness and very supportive all over. I have recommended Zenna to all my family ad friends.

1 of 3 pages