Review rating:
Selected rating: Terrible
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

This is a scam service. Avoid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

This is a scam reported to ACCC. Do not use it. The 1300 number is not manned. They will take your payment and will not deliver. They did not respond to 3 emails. Don't use this service. I have reported it to ACCC.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

I am a genuine florist that constantly gets 'orders' to deliver from this company. It is a massive scam. For example a customer (you) will order flowers for $100 inc vase and delivery same day. They send a florist (me) the order (sometimes at 6pm for same day service!) with no receiving name (your friend or relative that you bought the flowers for) just a bogus business address. The value of the order for the florist is about $35 therefore $65 disappears to this scam company and the flowers can't be delivered anyway. I hope no florists fall for this and I hope no more customers loose their money with these fraudsters. Please beware. Buy from a florist or a reputable relay service.

Brisbane

This Company is A SCAM

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Order direct from a local florist. This company rips off customers and small businesses. They owe money to florists and to customers. Do not order from these people.

Sydney

Verified Customer

Fake company scamming innocent people!!! Buyers beware!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Purchased flowers from this company and the product did not show up and still have not showed up!!! I called the hotline and they told me for 3 days they will be delivered the next day, i kept contacting the number 1300297730 and waiting forever to be told it will be sorted and the flowers will be delivered. The staff are idiots especially the lady who claims she is the manager well obviously you failed at life and this is the only way you can be a manager (LOSER).
This company was previously ready flowers which went into liquidation and is now Z Flowers.
I even questioned the company if they were a scam and asked them about their previous court case when they were ready Flowers i was placed on hold real quick to then be told the flowers will be available the next day (Nothing was delivered).
To all staff at z flowers, I hope you are proud of yourselves scamming innocent people you might be enjoying the easy cash now but humans like you guys will always fall on their face!!!

• 4 comments

Verified Customer

Flowers did not arrive..have not received a satisfactory outcome

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

The web site and flowers on line appeared good and easy to use. My order went through on 3rd October 2017 and $95.51 charged to Credit Card. The flowers were intended for a business colleague. A week later I asked if they had been received. No, they had not, as confirmed by my colleague. zflowers admitted to receiving the order, however noted that the order had been delayed due to an unforeseen incident with their order and delivery system. They apologized and advised they would deliver the next working day. The flowers did not arrive at all. To that end, from 6 October, I have been (via email) back to zflowers approximately seven times asking that they refund my credit card. I receive a polite response advising that they have received my request and it is being reviewed by their customer service staff, however to date I have not received a response advising they have refunded my card.
I would therefore be very wary indeed about using this company again. Everything appears above board, however their lack of follow up is very distressing and annoying, plus it has cost me $95.51 for zflowers order and another $70.00 for a flower order with a local company who delivered the flowers on the same day. My advice, stick to the local companies and avoid zflowers.com with a vengeance.

never arrived!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

thankfully I paid with a credit card so will contact my cc company !!!! so so disappointed!!!! never again!!! why didn't l use a reputable company!!

Gold Coast, Australia

Private message

Funeral flowers did not get delivered, and cannot contact them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I ordered flowers for an aunts funeral on 31st October for delivery on 1st November, the flowers never arrived and to this day I am unable to reach them by phone, all phone numbers give same message - to email, to which they never respond.

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

The company is a scam!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Never buy from here, either your order never gets processed / you realize what gets delivered is not even worth 10% of your money. The quality is so cheap! Used to be Ready flowers and when ACCC intervened with several complaints they shut shop and reopened as zflowers.

Sydney

Verified Customer

Z Flowers are flower delivery scammers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Scammers. No flowers delivered, lie to you over the phone over and over again. No refund given. Never use them!!

ZFlowers - Do not use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I ordered flowers on 16th October 2017 on their online site for a friend who did not receive them. I spoke to customer service and was told they could not deliver to that area and were trying to find someone to deliver. I requested a refund. After many calls requesting a refund and asking to speak to a manager I still not have had one response and no refund. It is now the 31st October and still no refund or response. I was also hung up on twice when calling the 1300 297 730 number. Do not use this company. I believe this guy Tom is the founder of the business according to website and cannot even get hold of him. He has no email or phone contact.

Private message

This company is a scam. DO NOT purchase flowers through them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I ordered flowers on the 13th of October, which never arrived.

I requested a refund, it's now the 2nd of November and I haven't received a refund. I have contacted the company 10 times.

This company is a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Ordered flowers 14 days ago. Guaranteed next day delivery. But got told that were not sure when they could deliver? I cancelled the order and asked for a refund. But no refund has happened as yet 15 days later. This company is a rip off scam and i hope they choke on there make believe flowers!!!

Gold Coast

• 7 helpful votes

Beware - ReadyFlowers after 700+ bad reviews changed their name to zFlowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Last year I paid for flowers from zFlowers (then called Ready Flowers) for Mother's Day from this offshore business which was not delivered (+ no refund given)

ReadyFlowers had 700+ terrible reviews on this site alone. It has now named itself zFlowers (presumably to overcome the bad reputation it had) It is a foreign business and is beyond reach of Australian consumer laws, so BEWARE.

I know it is the same business because I received an unsolicited email from zFlowers "reminding me" to repeat my order from last year - and using the prepopulated same message as I used last year with ReadyFlowers... so zFlowers is ReadyFlowers.

My recommendation, use an Australian based service with an office you can physically attend.

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

THIS IS readyflowers.com.au REBADGED

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Google them. They are con-artists. They have been investigated for their business practices and have just changed their trading name. Do not fall for this. They advertise a low low price, then contact your local flower shop and pressure them into accepting the order, in an unsolicited manner. This is why your flowers never turn up.

Melbourne

Private message

Never arrived despite repeated promises. No refund to date.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I ordered flowers well before mothers day - on the Tuesday to be delivered on the Friday in NZ. Note I have used z flowers before without too much issue. My account was debited straight away. The flowers did not arrive on Friday. I rang on Saturday, and again on Sunday. I was told that there were not delivered due to a 'technical issue' and replacement flowers plus chocolates would be sent on Monday. Again, they did not arrive. I rang again that week. Apologies once again - another 'technical error'. Would I like a refund? Yes, I said. We will send a confirmation email straight away. You guessed it, no email, no refund. Will never use this company again. My 81 year old mother who lives overseas received nothing on mothers day. Disgraceful!

Private message

Didn’t follow through with order and was unable to contact them to get a refund. Rip off!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Sympathy flowers were not delivered which I wasn’t advised. Couldn’t be contacted when I tried to get a refund.
Very bad customer service. Rate: 0.

Capalaba

• 1 comment
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

They don't bother to let you know when an order cannot be fulfilled

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Oh wow, how I wish I had read reviews first, I really would have listened. I have used this service before and had no problems with it. This time around, I followed my order up days after it had not arrived, only be told that they have difficulties delivering to Tin Can Bay. I'm not sure why, I have had no issues before but for them to see an order that has not been fulfilled and nor it cannot be fulfilled and ignore it is downright disgraceful. To not follow up and let their customer know??? They are in an industry where purchases would be made on important events. To not even care less about that is infuriating. I will never use them again.

Perth

Thieves

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Ordered flowers for my wife and they were very quick to take my money. They called back to ask if they could deliver the next day. I said no and I wanted my money back. They said no problem. Week later and no money paid back. Called them up again and they said they'll pay it back. Even send and email to me with "refund number". It's been 3 weeks now and my bank is now investigating the stealing.

Blenheim

$96 down the drain

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I ordered & paid for overnight delivery 4 days ago. The Rose & Teddy have yet to arrive. They asked me today to confirm delivery address. What a joke!!!! ZFlowers is a rip off. They come across as a good service!!! NOT - DO NOT USE THEM

Private message

This company completely screwed me, do not use them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

This company completely screwed up my mother's birthday. I ordered flowers through them and they failed to deliver, only alerting me to the problem when it was too late.

They are scam artists and should be investigated by the ombudsman.

1 of 7 pages