Review rating:
Selected rating: Terrible
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

This is a scam service. Avoid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

This is a scam reported to ACCC. Do not use it. The 1300 number is not manned. They will take your payment and will not deliver. They did not respond to 3 emails. Don't use this service. I have reported it to ACCC.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

I am a genuine florist that constantly gets 'orders' to deliver from this company. It is a massive scam. For example a customer (you) will order flowers for $100 inc vase and delivery same day. They send a florist (me) the order (sometimes at 6pm for same day service!) with no receiving name (your friend or relative that you bought the flowers for) just a bogus business address. The value of the order for the florist is about $35 therefore $65 disappears to this scam company and the flowers can't be delivered anyway. I hope no florists fall for this and I hope no more customers loose their money with these fraudsters. Please beware. Buy from a florist or a reputable relay service.

Brisbane

This Company is A SCAM

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Order direct from a local florist. This company rips off customers and small businesses. They owe money to florists and to customers. Do not order from these people.

Verified Customer

Fake company scamming innocent people!!! Buyers beware!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

Purchased flowers from this company and the product did not show up and still have not showed up!!! I called the hotline and they told me for 3 days they will be delivered the next day, i kept contacting the number 1300297730 and waiting forever to be told it will be sorted and the flowers will be delivered. The staff are idiots especially the lady who claims she is the manager well obviously you failed at life and this is the only way you can be a manager (LOSER).
This company was previously ready flowers which went into liquidation and is now Z Flowers.
I even questioned the company if they were a scam and asked them about their previous court case when they were ready Flowers i was placed on hold real quick to then be told the flowers will be available the next day (Nothing was delivered).
To all staff at z flowers, I hope you are proud of yourselves scamming innocent people you might be enjoying the easy cash now but humans like you guys will always fall on their face!!!

• 4 comments

Verified Customer

Flowers did not arrive..have not received a satisfactory outcome

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

The web site and flowers on line appeared good and easy to use. My order went through on 3rd October 2017 and $95.51 charged to Credit Card. The flowers were intended for a business colleague. A week later I asked if they had been received. No, they had not, as confirmed by my colleague. zflowers admitted to receiving the order, however noted that the order had been delayed due to an unforeseen incident with their order and delivery system. They apologized and advised they would deliver the next working day. The flowers did not arrive at all. To that end, from 6 October, I have been (via email) back to zflowers approximately seven times asking that they refund my credit card. I receive a polite response advising that they have received my request and it is being reviewed by their customer service staff, however to date I have not received a response advising they have refunded my card.
I would therefore be very wary indeed about using this company again. Everything appears above board, however their lack of follow up is very distressing and annoying, plus it has cost me $95.51 for zflowers order and another $70.00 for a flower order with a local company who delivered the flowers on the same day. My advice, stick to the local companies and avoid zflowers.com with a vengeance.

never arrived!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

thankfully I paid with a credit card so will contact my cc company !!!! so so disappointed!!!! never again!!! why didn't l use a reputable company!!

Gold Coast, Australia

Private message

Funeral flowers did not get delivered, and cannot contact them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I ordered flowers for an aunts funeral on 31st October for delivery on 1st November, the flowers never arrived and to this day I am unable to reach them by phone, all phone numbers give same message - to email, to which they never respond.

• 4 helpful votes

The company is a scam!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Never buy from here, either your order never gets processed / you realize what gets delivered is not even worth 10% of your money. The quality is so cheap! Used to be Ready flowers and when ACCC intervened with several complaints they shut shop and reopened as zflowers.

Verified Customer

Z Flowers are flower delivery scammers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Scammers. No flowers delivered, lie to you over the phone over and over again. No refund given. Never use them!!

ZFlowers - Do not use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I ordered flowers on 16th October 2017 on their online site for a friend who did not receive them. I spoke to customer service and was told they could not deliver to that area and were trying to find someone to deliver. I requested a refund. After many calls requesting a refund and asking to speak to a manager I still not have had one response and no refund. It is now the 31st October and still no refund or response. I was also hung up on twice when calling the 1300 297 730 number. Do not use this company. I believe this guy Tom is the founder of the business according to website and cannot even get hold of him. He has no email or phone contact.

Private message

This company is a scam. DO NOT purchase flowers through them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I ordered flowers on the 13th of October, which never arrived.

I requested a refund, it's now the 2nd of November and I haven't received a refund. I have contacted the company 10 times.

This company is a scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Ordered flowers 14 days ago. Guaranteed next day delivery. But got told that were not sure when they could deliver? I cancelled the order and asked for a refund. But no refund has happened as yet 15 days later. This company is a rip off scam and i hope they choke on there make believe flowers!!!

Gold Coast

• 7 helpful votes

Beware - ReadyFlowers after 700+ bad reviews changed their name to zFlowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Last year I paid for flowers from zFlowers (then called Ready Flowers) for Mother's Day from this offshore business which was not delivered (+ no refund given)

ReadyFlowers had 700+ terrible reviews on this site alone. It has now named itself zFlowers (presumably to overcome the bad reputation it had) It is a foreign business and is beyond reach of Australian consumer laws, so BEWARE.

I know it is the same business because I received an unsolicited email from zFlowers "reminding me" to repeat my order from last year - and using the prepopulated same message as I used last year with ReadyFlowers... so zFlowers is ReadyFlowers.

My recommendation, use an Australian based service with an office you can physically attend.

• 1 answer
Private message

I just got stung! Buyer beware!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I thought it was unusual for the recipient not to call to thank me for her flowers. So I called zflowers. They were not able to answer my query without calling the florist first. The lady at zflowers then Said the flowers were not delivered on the day I ordered them. They were delivered the next day (I still don't know if they have). I asked for a refund and they hung up on me. I called back and the lady was talking to me with a man yelling in the background. I had the impression it was an Asian family run business. I asked to speak to the manager who called me from somewhere else. No to refund. Would give me a store credit of % 30 which is what the discounted flowers are anyway. They are an online scam.

WENTWORTH POINT

Not happy and lost $110.00

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I ordered flowers and a balloon for my girfriend 3 days in advance for Delivery the day before Valentine's Day hoping it would get there in time? I even gave them 1 days grace to allow for influx of orders for the busiest time of the year but it is now the 17th and still no delivery! I have emailed Customer service Support at least 15 times but nothing has been done, I have tried calling their 1300 customers support number but it is constantly busy, they have a live chat on their website but it is non-existent NO ONE CARES & and it looks as though I am out of pocket $110.00.
I am very angry to say the least.

SCAM!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

WARNING: DO NOT USE ZFLOWERS.
I ordered flowers at 10:30am for a delivery the NEXT day and called back the same day at 12:30 to cancel my order and they just said they won't cancel it. Keep in mind this was for a next day service not same day. They would not give me any info on who the florist is. They would not let me talk to a manager. They said No you're not getting your money back.

Flower delivery...just a joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Flowers were never delivered and a refund was promised in November. That has never happened.
Our advise is to use another Company.

Private message

Took my money and didn't deliver the flowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

Ordered birthday flowers which never arrived. Used to be readyflowers who were great with orders and delivery. Now it seems to be a money scam, they take your $$ and don't reply to customer enquiries. Don't use them!

Invercargill

Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Flower order never received and no reply to emails about state of order nor phone contact possible. Nobody answered to phone contact, probably fake number.

Wellington

Verified Customer

Another one to fall for this scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I have ordered from ReadyFlowers in the past with great results. I thought it was a little strange they changed to Zflowers, but decided to order anyways before reading reviews... what a mistake. As others have mentioned, I got a reply saying their contact in the delivery country was unable to be contacted and that I'd get a full refund. It's been nearly 3 months now and I haven't received anything. No replies to my emails, and their phone numbers are bogus. Do not buy from this site!!!

1 of 6 pages