Review rating:
Selected rating: Terrible

Flowers paid for March 26 and still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Orders and paid for flowers to be delievered March 26 and didn’t happen. Emailed and called and was promised delivery with bonus chocolates. Still nothing. Absolutely unacceptable

Didn’t follow through with order and was unable to contact them to get a refund. Rip off!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Sympathy flowers were not delivered which I wasn’t advised. Couldn’t be contacted when I tried to get a refund.
Very bad customer service. Rate: 0.

Capalaba

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

They don't bother to let you know when an order cannot be fulfilled

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Oh wow, how I wish I had read reviews first, I really would have listened. I have used this service before and had no problems with it. This time around, I followed my order up days after it had not arrived, only be told that they have difficulties delivering to Tin Can Bay. I'm not sure why, I have had no issues before but for them to see an order that has not been fulfilled and nor it cannot be fulfilled and ignore it is downright disgraceful. To not follow up and let their customer know??? They are in an industry where purchases would be made on important events. To not even care less about that is infuriating. I will never use them again.

Thieves

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Ordered flowers for my wife and they were very quick to take my money. They called back to ask if they could deliver the next day. I said no and I wanted my money back. They said no problem. Week later and no money paid back. Called them up again and they said they'll pay it back. Even send and email to me with "refund number". It's been 3 weeks now and my bank is now investigating the stealing.

• 1 question

Caught

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I ordered flowers for my daughters wedding anniversary as a loving gesture as she sadly lost her husband six years ago the day they were to be delivered 10/04/18 they charged my card at 10.26 then rang me and said could they deliver next day as they had trouble getting flowers, i said no i had paid for that day for them to be delivered. Yesterday i asked my daughter if there had been a delivery so yep she checked them out and sure thing lies and arguments they rang me last night saying they still could not get flowers and asked if you wish to cancel the order, i said yes and was assured of a confirmation email and refund up until now nothing has appeared. My daughter did say she would take them to consumer affairs. Why are they still allowed to trade never again will i deal with them?

I cannot believe this kind of behaviour is allowed to occur in Australia 2018

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Elderly mum's birthday, flowers did not arrive and can't get a refund. I have repeatedly requested a refund and they had the audacity to send me an email asking to rate their service.

Scammers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

No service they just take your money, and you will never receive your flowers, this company is a scam do not use them.

Wilston QLD

Private message

Flowers were never delivered.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Other reviewers have used the word scam. My bank statement shows the Chinese named company details as suspicious. I did get a call from a WA number from a woman with an American accent after several written complaints but no delivery.
Do not deal with zflowers.

Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

They are a scam , don't buy from them, ordered flowers for my aunt's funeral, it's just disgusting , people doing this, how can these scammers get away with it..

Verified Customer

Non delivery of flowers - twice

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Booked a delivery for the 20th March well in advance of date, nothing arrived, rang to see what happened and told it was a technical issue with the florist so rebooked to have them delivered on the 26th March, again no delivery, rang back and was told that they couldn't confirm whether delivery had occurred or not and would I wait several more days to have them delivered, cancelled order and asked for a refund, won't use these guys again.

Verified Customer

Products not like pictures and no Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

I ordered from NZ two bouquets for Christmas to arrive on specific dates. One arrived 3 weeks early and was nothing like the product shown (I am still arguing this with my bank). Second bunch never arrived and I had to get my bank to get a refund which was less than I had paid they deducted the delivery fee - how ironic. I cannot seem to delete their emails from coming through so have had to report that as well. Do not use!

Blenheim

$96 down the drain

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

I ordered & paid for overnight delivery 4 days ago. The Rose & Teddy have yet to arrive. They asked me today to confirm delivery address. What a joke!!!! ZFlowers is a rip off. They come across as a good service!!! NOT - DO NOT USE THEM

Private message

This company completely screwed me, do not use them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

This company completely screwed up my mother's birthday. I ordered flowers through them and they failed to deliver, only alerting me to the problem when it was too late.

They are scam artists and should be investigated by the ombudsman.

Dunedin

Bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

This was the second time I have ordered flowers from zflowers. The first time went through well, though the flowers didn’t look exactly like the picture on their website - I chalked that up to ‘out of season flowers’. This second time (less than three weeks ago), they did not ensure my flowers were delivered on time and they looked nothing like the picture again. I rang three different times. Spoke to three different people with questionable accents. Each time, they fobbed me off saying someone would be in touch blah blah blah. Third and final time I asked to be put through to their quality team or a manager. Got the same fobbing off. Then I asked for a refund and was told they only gave store credit. To which I replied I would never buy their products again. So buyer beware... this company has terrible customer service and do not deliver what they promise. Use them at your peril. I will never use them again.

Verified Customer

It's a scam. end of story

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Order 6,000 yen worth of flowers to be delivered to Tokyo, no reply. Card is charged but somehow not went thru yet by the payment gateway provider as my bank told me, although the payment is charged. I wish the Australian government has frozen their account.

They are not receiving the money at the time of writing this, just that I still need to pay the bank.

Never never use them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

I ordered flowers on 15 Feb and to this date no flowers have been delivered. Sent them numerous emails but no replies either. I cannot believe they are still trading. No one answers the phone.

Outrageous scam!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

I ordered a $75 bunch to be delivered for a friends birthday. No delivery, no flowers, no refund and now their number rings out. AVOID at all costs!

Melbourne

Robbed - took my money - no flowers delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

I ordered and paid for flowers for valentines day - 3 weeks later they have still not arrived - ZFlowers have stopped responding after initially saying they were "looking into it".

Flowers never arrived. No response when I queried them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

This is the second time I ordered from ZFlowers. The first time went through no problem.
I ordered from Canada for delivery to Hong Kong.
I thought that ordering through ZFlowers would be better than a local florist as I could communicate better in English. Turnsout I never spoke with anyone.
The second order I place through their website the same as the first.
It was schedule for delivery 6 days later after the Chinese New Years celebrations. That was fine for me.
The next day I checked my order and found out that the name on the order was not changed and the name was from the previous order. Very embarassing! I immediately emailed back to have it changed and to have confirmation sent to me. I never got it.
The day of delivery came and I got an email saying the order will be delivered that day.
I again emailed asking if the name was changed and if the flowers were delivered. Again, no confirmation.
I waited another day and still no word from ZFlowers.
I called the reception in Hong Kong at the delivery address and they never got anything that day or the previous.
I emailed ZFLowers through their Facebook page and the Messengered me back almost immediately saying they are looking into it.
I has been 5 days now and even with repeated emails and Facebook Messenger reminders I still haven't gotten any response.
The order was for $905.69 HKD

Scam zflowers beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I ordered flowers, paid for it last Sunday and it was never delivered. The customer service number was engaged and there was no response to my emails for days until we started writing to them on their Facebook messenger. All excuses, cannot find any info other than it was delivered. Once I actually lodged a complaint with the consumer association, she (Noni Sue) suddenly responded to say the money was refunded. Off course, not in the bank yet so we will see. Definitely do not use them ever.

1 of 6 pages