Pretty good for anniversary of my friend who came back from Japan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I ordered from zflowers for my friend who came back from Japan after a years work and they arrived on time and i was happy with the roses.

Delivered at exactly the right time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I was a bit worried after ordering flowers from Zflowers.com and then I read the reviews on here saying how bad they were. We had no problems at all and the flowers arrived at exactly the right time.

Private message

Got a full refund after I cancelled the order

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Flowers didn’t arrive on the day they should have so requested for the order be cancelled and a refund. Got a full refund 6 days after the flowers should have been delivered. Best way of communicating was through Facebook.

Verified Customer

Late and nasty!

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I have used this service for some years now. They send me enticing emails regarding my patronage. My mother is 92 and it is important to acknowledge mother's day as each could be her last. I placed my order and made special arrangements for the veterans home to check she received the flowers (which I played extra for delivery on mother's day). To my dismay- they were not delivered. My poor mum was very upset, as we live 2400 klms away. I then received a condescending email " thanking me for my understanding of the delay". Firstly; I am NOT understanding, and I am extremely disappointed as it is not the expense, but the thought of pleasing my elderly mother. This company is unreliable. Flowers should be ashamed of themselves in letting elderly folk languish in anticipation. To then offer paltry compensation by way of an upgrade is downright insulting. Please contact me for details and proof on paulsgiffen@gmail.com.

Verified Customer

Not delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Ordered flowers for my mothers birthday and never arrived they said they didn’t deliver on weekends and said would deliver next day still didn’t arrive. Have since asked for a refund and have not received it and have stopped answering emails. Very disappointed as I live on the other side of the world and don’t get to see my mother often.

Woeful service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I ordered a large bunch of flowers to be delivered to my mum for her birthday, I ordered 3 days before the delivery date. When I called my mum on her birthday (the day after the flowers were to be delivered) she still had not received them. Then the next day I got an email from z flowers saying whoops we have had a technical error, still no delivery, then some days later I got an email saying a refund is coming, and after 1-2 weeks and repeated emails, still no refund and no answer

Not worth buying from this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I bought flowers from here for my mother's birthday. I had to chase this up as I thought it would be delivered in the morning and was finally delivered at 4 pm. It had very little flowers compared to what I ordered which was very disappointing.

Poor service and disappointed with the flowers.

Dishonest company, don’t buy from them!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

My husband paid over $100 for the flowers that looked big and luscious on the website but the flowers I received looked cheaper than than the $20 bunch from Woolies. The flowers were delivered a day late even though they guaranteed same day delivery before 11 am. There were only 4 very small roses in a $100 bunch of flowers and they drooped the very next day. Please save your money and disappointment and not buy from this zflowers!

Woeful ‘service’

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Ordered flowers for delivery as an anniversary gift. By late afternoon no delivery, phone number rings out and no response to email. Tracking system not working. Never use them.

outsource/overcharge

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

i placed a $100 order free delivery. After flowers were delivered, I called the florist they came from (not ZF) because they were not what I had ordered. Lucky enough that florist included business information. Found out ZF ordered a $30 dollar bouquet $10 delivery fee. ZF pocketing $60 and my gift was not a $100 bouquet. I was a lovey little bunch but not as big as i wanted and not the flower type i ordered. At least now i can call the local florist directly and get what i pay for

Disgraceful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Ordered for same day delivery..arrived 3 days late
The flowers were not fresh the petals were bruised and did not come in the hemp covered vase shown in the picture.
Baby boy balloon was replaced with a blue birthday boy balloon
Attempts to call customer service number failed as it was constantly engaged or rang out.Email not responded to.
Disgraceful appalling .I would not recommend you to anyone.You should be ashamed of yourselves

Terrible - Terrible - if I could leave no starts I would.. Do not order from them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Ordered same day delivery within the websites specified timeframe and the delivery was still not made on the second day.. zFlowers staff told me they don't know where the delivery is because they can't call the courier. Everyone don't waste your money with this company - false advertising.

Absolutely Apalling

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I ordered a bouquet through zflowers to be delivered to my friend and her mum for the loss of her dad. I saw a lovely bouquet and ordered it. They cost $198 delivered locally on the Gold Coast. They were delivered later than specified and certainly not worth the price I paid. They were a lot smaller than what I was led to believe I was ordering. Never will I go through these guys again...absolutely apalling

Terrible Service!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Ordered flowers to arrive today for my friends birthday they were booked a week in advance. I started stressing at 4:30pm when they hadn't arrive yet so i called them to find out they didn't have the flowers in stock and instead of calling to see if I wanted to arrange a different bouquet they just didn't say anything till I called. I had better get my full refund!!!

Dont get embarrassed by Z flowers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Flowers I ordered with Z were substituted and provided in our view a very poor token effort at what should have been a special birthday occasion. Presented at the work place they were simply embarrassing never ever again. Shame Z Flowers.

Do not use. Fake Company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

This Company does not deliver the flowers. Keep promising they will contact the supplier. Will not name supplier so you can contact them. No refund.

apalling!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

wish I'd read the reviews before ordering- site specified same day delivery - delivery was 4 days late - I never received an order confirmation or response to 2 queries that day and one query 3 days later, order tracking indicated delivery one day BEFORE the flowers were received! Phone call gave me no explanation of the descrepancies!! VERY unhappy!!!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

What I ordered is not what was delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

I ordered orchids for my grandmother's birthday, her first since Pop's passing. I received an email saying the local florist does not have enough stock of orchids or freesias but will replace with other flowers.... My $100 bunch of flowers looks like something from a service station .....maybe $20 at the most, very very poor effort. Very disappointed. Will never use zflowers again, nor recommend them.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Poor.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Liers and thieves. Did not deliver. Did not refund. Promised a lot delivered nothing. Do not use. these dishonest people.

terrible service- not recommended

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

After one week from the due delivery date the order was still not delivered. The worst experience ever. Not recommended

1 of 8 pages