Verified Customer

Flowers in photo not what was delivered!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

The photo of the flowers were orange and yellow, wrapped in hesion and I chose an 'I love you' balloon to go with them. The flowers were all yellow, wrapped in a cheap thin paper with a Get Well balloon. The card had hand writing on it that didn't say what I had typed in the box to say plus it had a spelling mistake. I contacted this florist and requested a full refund. Their reply was they would offer me a 40% discount of any other flowers of my choice. Were they kidding me... A discount to buy more flowers that don't look anything like the photo and get that order wrong too?

Customer service, quality of product and honesty is critical in business. This florist failed on all three counts. Very disappointed.

No delivery and no refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Received an email from zflowers on 10 May advising it was not too late to order and have delivery by Mothers Day so I placed an order only to find at the end after payment of $108.00 that the flowers would not be delivered until 15 May two days after Mothers Day so I called and cancelled immediately. I was told the refund could take up to 10 days to process. So now it is 39 days and still no refund after following up with two emails they apologise and tell me that my refund has been escalated to their accounts department and still they have my money. A real scam they take your money don't provide the service and don't refund your money. Next step consumer affairs.

No delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I ordered flowers, the money was taken twice! The day after the flowers were to be delivered I got an e-mail saying Zflowers could no longer deliver in that area. Bit late as occasion had now passed. Of the 2 payments taken, for this order. 1 was credited within 5 days the 2nd took a fortnight. No correspondence at all from customer services. Keep getting e-mails saying I haven't completed an order for the area they failed to deliver. Can still go on the website and order and pay for that area!

Verified Customer

Do not use this firm. They take your money and do not deliver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Didn't deliver the flowers I ordered. Refuse to acknowledge my request for refund. Have taken my money and I guess hoping I'll go away.

Brisbane

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Do not use! No flowers, no refund and will hang up on you if you ask too many questions.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I used this company several years ago with no issue so I thought I would organise for some flowers to be sent to my mum for mother's day. I ordered a week before and paid extra to have them delivered on mothers day. The flowers never arrived and I got no communication from them saying they wouldn't be coming, which is the least they could've done. I sent them an email, they sent two back, one saying they were delivered and another saying that they are sorry but the florist ran out of flowers and they would process a full refund taking 5-14 working days. 14 working days later and still no refund so I called and the lady I spoke to said they would email the accounts team and get back to me within 24 hours. It was no surprise at this point that they didn't get back to me. 3 days after our conversation I called again and she told me the same thing. When I said this is what you said on Friday she said the "accounts team" haven't replied to their email yet. I asked if I could speak to someone in the accounts team and she said no. Then when I was asking why I wasn't contacted at all she just hung up on me. I rang back and she pretended that it cut out even though I heard the phone being put down and after telling her that it changed to she "couldn't hear me" that's why she hung up (no problems with connection until her excuses ran out). She kept pretending she couldn't hear me and that the phone was cutting out. Very unprofessional and poor customer service.
I have now had to contact my bank and do a dispute that way to get my money back since based to these reviews and my experience with their customer service it's the only way I'll see my money again.

Scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Ordered flowers for my aunt's funeral, they never arrived, got my money back, after ringing bank, and also reporting them, and now they have the hide to have kept my credit card details, and just taken the money out once again.. Be very careful to keep an eye on your credit card transactions..

Melbourne

Private message

Never arrived despite repeated promises. No refund to date.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I ordered flowers well before mothers day - on the Tuesday to be delivered on the Friday in NZ. Note I have used z flowers before without too much issue. My account was debited straight away. The flowers did not arrive on Friday. I rang on Saturday, and again on Sunday. I was told that there were not delivered due to a 'technical issue' and replacement flowers plus chocolates would be sent on Monday. Again, they did not arrive. I rang again that week. Apologies once again - another 'technical error'. Would I like a refund? Yes, I said. We will send a confirmation email straight away. You guessed it, no email, no refund. Will never use this company again. My 81 year old mother who lives overseas received nothing on mothers day. Disgraceful!

Bad experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

I placed an order on 27/5/18 for delivery the next day, I received no order confirmation but did receive a 10% discount voucher f oui r my next order. When it wasn't delivered I sent 2 emails with no response so by late Tuesday afternoon I rang only to be told there was some sort of problem and the flowers would be delivered the next morning with both email and text confirmstion. Needless to say t he e delivery was not made and no contact. Today 21/5/18 I have tried to ring twice - on hold for 30min both times and I was first in the queue, sent 2 emails - with no response and tried online chat where they requested the order number which I never received in the first place. Clearly is was too hard to contact me when I had already given them my email address and phone number. Definitely will not recommend this company

Rotten

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Am feeling extremely fortunate that my orders were delivered after reading everyone’s experience. Unfortunately for zflowers they didn’t actually place order with florist until after I rang to complain. Will be using local shops from now on

Still waiting for Mothers day flowers.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Ordered Monday 7th 2018, still not delivered today Tue 15th. I should have read the reviews, no wonder they are 1 star only = terrible.

Melborne

Don't waste money

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

With courtesy of a reviewer, I must circulate the link here (http://consumerprotection.report/COMPLAINT.html) if the order you placed did not happen. The flower I ordered was not delivered but they produced a fraudulent document showing someone received it upon delivery. It is a criminal offence and I am bringing this case to the court and hoping to let them learn a lesson and stop doing it. This is a hoax cheating you and do not use them.

Verified Customer

Terrible!! Ordered same day delivery and never received

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

My wife's dad passed away today 10 years ago so I thought i'd order some flowers to be delivered to her at work using their same day delivery service.

I ordered at 8am and the flowers never received, multiple calls between 4pm - 6pm they just keep blowing me off.

Going to dispute with the bank.

Flowers paid for no delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Ordered flowers 3 days ago for my wifes birthday yesterday no flowers arrived. Every time i contacted then came up with a different excuse and tried to blame the couriers. Tried to phone the company again and auto message stated person is unable to be reached at this time. This company is a SCAM do not place an order with them. Tracking system on the Website doesn't work.

rubbish

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

What a let down of a shop as we never received our birthday gift would we use this company again , never!!!

Flowers paid for March 26 and still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Orders and paid for flowers to be delievered March 26 and didn’t happen. Emailed and called and was promised delivery with bonus chocolates. Still nothing. Absolutely unacceptable

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Didn’t follow through with order and was unable to contact them to get a refund. Rip off!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Sympathy flowers were not delivered which I wasn’t advised. Couldn’t be contacted when I tried to get a refund.
Very bad customer service. Rate: 0.

Capalaba

• 1 comment
  • 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

They don't bother to let you know when an order cannot be fulfilled

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Oh wow, how I wish I had read reviews first, I really would have listened. I have used this service before and had no problems with it. This time around, I followed my order up days after it had not arrived, only be told that they have difficulties delivering to Tin Can Bay. I'm not sure why, I have had no issues before but for them to see an order that has not been fulfilled and nor it cannot be fulfilled and ignore it is downright disgraceful. To not follow up and let their customer know??? They are in an industry where purchases would be made on important events. To not even care less about that is infuriating. I will never use them again.

Perth

• 2 helpful votes

Thieves

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Ordered flowers for my wife and they were very quick to take my money. They called back to ask if they could deliver the next day. I said no and I wanted my money back. They said no problem. Week later and no money paid back. Called them up again and they said they'll pay it back. Even send and email to me with "refund number". It's been 3 weeks now and my bank is now investigating the stealing.

• 1 question

Caught

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I ordered flowers for my daughters wedding anniversary as a loving gesture as she sadly lost her husband six years ago the day they were to be delivered 10/04/18 they charged my card at 10.26 then rang me and said could they deliver next day as they had trouble getting flowers, i said no i had paid for that day for them to be delivered. Yesterday i asked my daughter if there had been a delivery so yep she checked them out and sure thing lies and arguments they rang me last night saying they still could not get flowers and asked if you wish to cancel the order, i said yes and was assured of a confirmation email and refund up until now nothing has appeared. My daughter did say she would take them to consumer affairs. Why are they still allowed to trade never again will i deal with them?

I cannot believe this kind of behaviour is allowed to occur in Australia 2018

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Elderly mum's birthday, flowers did not arrive and can't get a refund. I have repeatedly requested a refund and they had the audacity to send me an email asking to rate their service.

1 of 6 pages