Review rating:

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Good for leafs and big debries but can not clean dust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I purchased Zodiac CX35 in August . It is excellent for leafs and bigger size debries and climbs the walls easy but I am very disappointed with remaining dust that CX35 can not clean . I have tried it more than 10 times last week and it makes it disappear from the bottom but after 1-2 hours dust comes back sitting at the bottom of the pool .

There seems to be a 100 micron filter but I expect a product worth 1000$+ to work better than this or at least to have the 100 micron filter included so I dont have to pay extra money to have the cleaner do the job which I have purchased it for that purpose .

Purchased at: Pool and Spa Warehouse

Comments
Zodiac Official

Hi Ali. Sorry to hear of your frustrations. We do have a number of Cleaners which are suitable for different conditions in our range as there are so many different pool types out there. Just like... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great Cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

This product does a great job, cleaning the bottom to the top of the pool - It collects all the fine debris as well - I have had it for about a month and love it. The caddy makes it easy to also move it into storage when not in use.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Zodiac Official

Hi Jim, Thank you so much for the 5 star Review. Happy Swimming!

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Zodiac CX35

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

First class cleaner after much research with robots costing up to $3000 ,as an electrical engineer the CX35 makes perfect sense . $1200 and 2 year warranty and a free sand micro filter as well. 3.5hrs of horizontal and vertical cleaning. Robust and well made. Great Product which I fully recommend. Tony

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Zodiac Official

Thanks for the 5 star review Tony, Happy Swimming!

Verified Purchase

Working well and great not having hoses connected to skimmer box.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

The Zodiac CX35 was easy to setup and worked well first time. It was easy to adjust the surface control system so it cleans the walls and waterline. Currently on the lowest setting out of 4. The CX35 came with the caddy which makes it neat to store and easy to move. So far very happy and it is good that the rubbish it picks up is emnptied out of the pool and not in the filter.

Hi just bought the cx35 and looks great, but I was under the impression that it had a timer and 6 control cleaning settings. I see there is a +/- 0.5hr cycle duration button. How long is the original cleaning cycle?? I thought it could be set to come on at a specified time?? Thanks. Mike

Mike asked on Sep 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Mike. The CX20 has the following:

15m floating cable suitable for pools up to10m x 5m
2 cleaning settings: Floor only 1hr30 or Floor + walls 2hrs
Push n' Go - easy access to filter canister

How does this unit compare with the M500 from Maytronics ?

David T asked on Sep 07, 2018

Hi, I’m just wondering if I order a zodiac cx35 today or tomorrow is there still a chance to redeem the Father’s Day special of 10% off? Thanks

Tim asked on Sep 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Tim. May I ask where this other advertised? Thanks.

Product Details