Review rating:

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Excellent Pool Cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I bought this to replace a Hayward Shark cleaner which was old and stopped working. The Zodiac is much easier to empty and clean out, much lighter and it absolutely silent. It does a much better clean of my pool and i dont need to take out and clean any filters or replace them when they wear out. I have a sandstone wall at one end with a waterfall which means there is sand in the deep end. The old cleaner didnt pick that up whereas this one picks it all up. Very impressed with this machine.

Comments
Zodiac Official

Hi Ben, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Good for leafs and big debries but can not clean dust

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I purchased Zodiac CX35 in August . It is excellent for leafs and bigger size debries and climbs the walls easy but I am very disappointed with remaining dust that CX35 can not clean . I have tried it more than 10 times last week and it makes it disappear from the bottom but after 1-2 hours dust comes back sitting at the bottom of the pool .

There seems to be a 100 micron filter but I expect a product worth 1000$+ to work better than this or at least to have the 100 micron filter included so I dont have to pay extra money to have the cleaner do the job which I have purchased it for that purpose .

Purchased at: Pool and Spa Warehouse

Comments
Zodiac Official

Hi Ali. Sorry to hear of your frustrations. We do have a number of Cleaners which are suitable for different conditions in our range as there are so many different pool types out there. Just like... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great Cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

This product does a great job, cleaning the bottom to the top of the pool - It collects all the fine debris as well - I have had it for about a month and love it. The caddy makes it easy to also move it into storage when not in use.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Zodiac Official

Hi Jim, Thank you so much for the 5 star Review. Happy Swimming!

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Zodiac CX35

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

First class cleaner after much research with robots costing up to $3000 ,as an electrical engineer the CX35 makes perfect sense . $1200 and 2 year warranty and a free sand micro filter as well. 3.5hrs of horizontal and vertical cleaning. Robust and well made. Great Product which I fully recommend. Tony

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Zodiac Official

Thanks for the 5 star review Tony, Happy Swimming!

Verified Purchase

Working well and great not having hoses connected to skimmer box.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

The Zodiac CX35 was easy to setup and worked well first time. It was easy to adjust the surface control system so it cleans the walls and waterline. Currently on the lowest setting out of 4. The CX35 came with the caddy which makes it neat to store and easy to move. So far very happy and it is good that the rubbish it picks up is emnptied out of the pool and not in the filter.