Australia

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Great service - so easy to use and came very quickly. Would definitely use again and would recommend it to others

Might be cheaper but terrible service, late, and lies about delivery dates

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

I ordered a text book for university and noticed that Zookal had the best price with a delivery date of 3 to 5 business days. Immediately after I paid online, get a message saying that delivery is delayed by up to 7 business days. 10 business days later when I called, I was told that they have no estimated time and it could take up to 21 business days! Even the refund took 5 business days to hit my account. I'd rather pay a little more and know what I'm getting and when I'm really getting it.

Excellent service and so so cheap!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I ordered my textbook late on Thursday night because I found out that the library wouldn't let me renew it. I was in a panic and Zookal had the cheapest price that I could find online ANYWHERE (being a uni student, this is crazy important). I ordered it, and by Friday morning, I got a message saying it had been shipped. Already?! I was shocked, I wish my online clothes shopping was shipped that quickly! I received it first thing Monday morning, and it's in perfect condition, complete with lots of bubble wrap for continued entertainment... Thank you Zookal

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

I ordered my textbook and it delivered in a few days. It was far cheaper than anywhere else and it came in bubble wrap inside a box. Well protected for delivery!

• 3 comments
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Amazing, cheap books and speedy delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

I purchased three books through Zookal, and saved $117 on the parcel. I ordered my books late on Thursday afternoon, and the delivery occurred on Tuesday. They are exactly as were specified, I am very happy and have recommended them to a friend and would happily recommend them to anyone else.
The university bookshop ran out of the required texts, so almost the entire class still doesn't have their books, but anyone who has ordered through Zookal has theirs already....

Easy to deal with and the best prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I have managed to order my university books through Zookal a number of times now and the transactions have been smooth and hassle free. The ordering process is simple and I have not had an occasion yet where the book I have needed has been out of stock. The prices online are the cheapest I have been able to find and even better it is an Australian based company. Keep up the great work Zookal!

Really fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

So impressed with zookal! I have made 3 orders from this business & i have received all of them within 2 days of ordering!

My ordered textbook arrived in perfect condition!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

The shipping was very quick and the packaging at which they sent out my ordered textbook is very safe and neat. My book came in perfect condition and plus i got it for the best deal out there (even beat the bookstore at the university i go to)

• 7 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes

I'm Impressed!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

I ordered a university text book on a Wednesday and it was delivered the following Tuesday. Given there was a weekend in between, I thought this was pretty good. I received a total of 7 emails informing me of the progress of the order. Both the price and the service were great!
I was a little wary as I hadn't used Zookal before, but their reviews were good. The next week I bought another book! Happy to use them again.

Amazing service and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Zookal were super fast with my textbook delivery and also had free shipping over $50 which meant I saved a few dollars. Really good and affordable pricing of their textbooks. 10/10 would recommend to others!

I Will never buy my textbooks through the university store again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

After going through the university store and trawling most second hand book swaps, I couldn't find the text books that I needed without forking out $550 - $450. I read some reviews online about Zookal and decided I would give them a go. I got my two textbooks delivered today after a very short three day wait for $250. Although you can tell they are second hand, they are good quality. I would never buy my books through any other website again.

Sydney

• 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Great prices plus fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Zookal had the best prices I could find on all 4 of my textbooks and they were all in stock. Free delivery on orders over $50 meant I could order as my book lists came out for each subject. I ended up placing 2 orders, one Thursday and one Friday, both orders were delivered on Monday! I do live in Sydney, where they seem to be based, so that might have contributed to the speed of delivery. Overall, very happy!

1 of 5 pages