Great service very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Fast delivery and good communication with order and postal details. The best price compared to the other online suppliers.Very happy.

Exceptional Service and Pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

Text Books in stock X Check
Affordability. X Check
Excellent Service. X Check
Fast Shipping X Check

Don't waste time with searching around endlessly for a better deal, make Zookal your first stop.

Bendigo

• 3 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Perfect service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

After doing my research, I found that Zookal was the cheapest place to purchase my text books. I also found the online shopping and checkout experience very easy to navigate and to make things even better, my order was shipped exceptionally fast and was in perfect condition. All care was taken in the packaging of my item so there was no damage in transit. Highly recommended and keep up the great work Zookal!

Great price. Very fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

Ordered some textbooks for my university courses. The price here is much cheaper than other sites. Delivery is fast too, takes 2 days to receive the books. Would love to use this site again when purchasing textbooks

Melbourne

Quicker than expected!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Easy to use website. Great range. Excellent prices. And super quick delivery! Ordered a book on a Sunday, it was on my door by Wednesday. I definitely won't be shopping for textbooks anywhere else.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Great experience. Quick delivery. Excellent customer service. And competitive prices too.

Not much else they could really do in this category. Keep it up Zookal!

Speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Am in Victoria, ordered a law book on a Friday and it arrived on Tuesday with the specified timeframe for delivery.

Speedy delivery & cheap prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Super quick postage (only took 1 day to come) & books in perfect condition. Fantastic & easy return policy as well!

Great price; lengthy delivery time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Price was better than online competitors. Site was easy to navigate. I thought delivery was going to be a breeze but the delivery took 6 days from order, then I had to chase the item (watched the Aus Post online tracking which changed from 'to be delivered today' to 'returning to sender'). Likely more an issue from Aus Post's end but the delivery experience was poor.

Saved me heaps!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Zookal is an easy to navigate site, provided me with tonnes of discounts, and shipping was super quick! Will definitely be purchasing all my future textbooks from here!

Verified Customer

Prompt, to the point and got the book in couple of days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Zookal answered the phone and knew exactly the book I was after. Professional and well aware of text books. Thanks..

Excellent delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

Purchased my book through zookal ebay account, it was $75 cheaper than their own website price. I ordered my textbook Monday 12PM and it arrived the very next day :) Very good since I needed the textbook urgently

Easy to navigate website and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

This is a handy, user friendly website for anyone to use. Happy with the prices, delivery options and final product.

Fantastic prices & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2018

I bought my first book from Zookal a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be happier. The prices are competitive, postage is quick and as a bonus you can use zip pay so you don't have to find all that money up front. I highly recommend them!

Verified Customer

FAST & RIGHT PRICED! 100% Genuine text!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

You just can't find a better online store quite like Zookal.! Easy transaction with the option to pay off with ZipPay (great for Uni students on a tight budget) Super fast postage & 100% Genuine product that arrived in good/cared for packaging... I am 100% happy with my purchase and will recommend Zookal and use their amazing online service again. Thanx Zookal :)

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Great, prompt customer service. Textbooks were cheaper than on conpetetirs’ websites and were delivered within promised timeframe. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

zookal is a great online site for purchasing uni text books.....i will highly recommend it .....great customer service and the text books are delivered fast.

Camp Hill

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Excellent service at a speedy rate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I ordered two uni books with zip pay and cannot believe how quick and easy the transaction was and how quickly the books arrived on my doorstep. The textbooks were also much cheaper than anywhere else.

It’s a winner!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Got a very good price on my books, really easy to fine and I could also after pay which makes it so much easier

Perfecto!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Communication with Zookal is simple and easy. Hey! Delivery is fast and smooth too.....I will definitely buy from them again

1 of 9 pages

I have ordered an uni book 2 weeks before but I still didn't receive by shipping, anyone how can I track it without sign up in Zookal?

Agnes Li asked on Mar 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Agnes,

Thanks for your enquiry. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number we will look into this.

-Jody from Zookal

I have recently purchased a book, however I have ordered it too the wrong address. Has anyone else experienced this, were they helpful?

Tim asked on Mar 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your question. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number, we can arrange for your textbook to be shipped to the correct address.

- Tracey from Zookal