Great site for legal texts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

This is my 'go to' site for legal texts.Great price, even ones out of print arrive within target time, never disappointed. Also very helpful staff when I have to ring and discuss.Prompt delivery.No hassle.

Great, very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Hate writing reviews but I saw a few negative reviews which made me nervous when I was deciding whether or not to order so thought I'd leave my feedback. The text book I needed was $30 cheaper on Zookal so even with the negative reviews, just decided to risk it. I'm in WA and the book arrived via Australia Post (which had a tracking number) the Friday before uni starts. Week and a half I think it was. Very happy, no problems just make sure it says 'in stock' or whatever it says. Most people's issues seem to be when the book goes to backorder.

perth

• 1 comment
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Don't bother wasting your money, complete thief

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

First I bought a book and they didn't tell me it was back order. Then I get an Email telling me it was back order. 3 weeks into the new term they finally post it. "No express post" they said. so a week later my book turns up. torn corner near the seam and bent from the top right corner backwards half way down the book. $100 and lairs and thieves. Don't waste your time. You might save some money but the hassle is not worth the lies, deception and wrecked books. I will never use again.

Top Quality Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Zookal's textbooks are always the cheapest I can find, with time effective delivery dates and top quality products. I was unable to locate a book on their webpage so I contacted them about possibly getting this publication, and within a few hours, the book was ready to purchase on the site. The text was advertised at a cheaper price than other retailers and is scheduled to arrive in no more than a working week. Very impressed with this service.

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Zookal was easy to use. Notifications were only used to advise status of my order. Cheaper than the uni bookshop and other online suppliers.

Great Service. Thanks Tracy and Zookal.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

When I first submitted my order, I forgot to specify a different address from the usual. I rang the following day and spoke with Tracy who took down my preferred address details and within 24 hours I had the book in my hand. Can't beat that. Well done and thanks!

Great customer service and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I've used Zookal a couple of times for uni books and they have great competitive prices and great customer service. One time they couldn't get my text book by the time I needed it so they contacted me to let me know and gave me a refund. The books I have received have been well packaged and sent quickly.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Looking for text books someone on FB suggested Zookal, whole experience was great from price to delivery don't think could of got a better service anywhere else. I have just made my second purchase and would highly recommend then to anyone.

Generally Good Value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

A wide variety of textbooks for all sorts of uni courses are available on Zookal for generally better prices than most competitors. It is very easy to be eligible for free shipping as the textbooks I need are over $50. I have ordered twice through Zookal, and both times I received my order neatly packaged with bubble wrap within a week of ordering. The only reason I give four stars is because sometimes Zookal hasn't been the cheapest competitor for the textbook I was buying.

Really pleased!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Affordable! Convenient! Easily accessible! Time-saving!

I needed to purchase 'Birth to Big School' text quite urgently, and Zookal were able to process my payment on-the-spot with the download available almost immediately.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2018

I purchased a textbook from Zookal for the first time upon recommendation from another student. Aside from being the best price I could find for the text book, the delivery was exceptionally fast. Will definitely be purchasing from Zookal again!

Melbourne

Long term top performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I have been purchasing from Zookal for a few years now and they always have great prices and superb service. I recommend Zookal to all of my students if they need to get the books fast and for one of the best prices (sometimes there are better prices elsewhere but not often). Outstanding Zookal; keep up the great work.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

These guys are good. Although I complained after not receiving my book on time that was on back order, however once they had the book from the warehouse they dispatched it immediately and I got it the next day. Great packaging too,

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Once again Zookal exceed my expectations!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

I am a return customer and can't speak highly enough about the service from Zookal. Their prices are consistently competitive and the delivery time is exceptional. Make them your first port of call when searching for text books.

Backordered item

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Needed a book that had to be back ordered by them and they were honest about timings and quick to respond with a current ETA. When it was time for it to come I needed it before the end of the week and they express posted it to me to get it there on time. Thank you very much great doing business with you and will be ordering more books through you.

A great book resource

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Initially used Zookal as a resource for Uni texts out of desperation as I could not source one particular text. I was utterly amazed at the service. That text was cheaper than anywhere else I had looked and the delivery was faster. Talk about lucky. Zookal is now my first point of call for Uni texts

Saved time & cash

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

The core differential when buying textbooks is price. And Zookal has the best prices; giving you an option to rent the book if you don't want to buy it.

Verified Customer

Excellent and accurate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I've been searching for this specific edition for ages and this was the one place that actually sent me the book advertised in the picture. Excellent quality and speedy shipping.

A great option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Quick delivery and packaged well to prevent damage. One of the cheaper options in the market for law text books.

Great Service Great Prices!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Super easy way to buy textbooks that are cheaper than uni bookstore and other online stores. Delivery was fast too and was helpful since there wasn't much time before the semester was due to start. Would highly recommend Zookal to anyone that needs to purchase textbooks!

1 of 11 pages

What will my book come to me?

Suy S asked on Jun 20, 2018

Hi Suy,

Thanks for your enquiry. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number we will look into this.

-Julia from Zookal

I have ordered an uni book 2 weeks before but I still didn't receive by shipping, anyone how can I track it without sign up in Zookal?

Agnes Li asked on Mar 19, 2018

Hi Agnes,

-Jody from Zookal

I have recently purchased a book, however I have ordered it too the wrong address. Has anyone else experienced this, were they helpful?

Tim asked on Mar 15, 2018

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your question. We are able to help you resolve this issue, if you would like to email us at contact@zookal.com with your order number, we can arrange for your textbook to be shipped to the correct address.

- Tracey from Zookal