Filter By:

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

‘Other parcels need to be delivered’... so mine won’t be

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Didn’t deliver when promised, no note left. Next day told that couldn’t make it as other parcels had to be delivered so mine wouldn’t make it. My same day delivery is now going to be 4 days...

Comments
Zoom2u Official

Hi Fred, So sorry to hear this. I couldn't seem to find your name in our booking system. Do you have a booking reference number? Cheers, Steve

I have no reference or tracking number, I am the recipient. It is for a Telstra device ordered on Thursday evening with a guaranteed same day delivery (Friday). received a call on Saturday and af... read more »

Zoom2u Official

Hi Fred, So sorry about this. This shouldn't have happened at all. Would you be able to email me at steve@zoom2u.com so I can investigate further. I'll just need some more details to find your booking....

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Great Service, well worth it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

So speedy, friendly helpful service with an easy to use app. Highly recommended. I will be using this service again.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Thanks for the quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Great - easy to book, quick turn around. Thanks for the quick delivery service. Will use again in the future.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Excellent service, everything was completed within an hour.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I organized the parcel to be picked up & delivered ASAP and it was done within the hour. Fantastic, fast service.

Unlike a previous courier company who I cancelled with, I called them 4 times and had already paid for the service and nothing was done, no delivery/pickup, nothing... so THANK YOU superstars!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

All smooth from start to finish. Picked up on time and delivered quickly. Cannot fault the service. Easy to book online and plenty of communication.

Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Easy to set up, fabulous site to use and to the visibility of who, where and when is awesome as I needed to make sure the parcel arrived for an event.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Excellent service - so reliable and lovely people!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I was the sender. The package collected on time. The driver kept in touch. He notified me of delivery. He was friendly and good natured. I really appreciate this service. So good!

Couldn't fault the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Parcel was picked up within 10 mins.
Everyone was extremely helpful (from the booking over the phone to the delivery man).

Matchless service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Terrific service. Fastest shipment ever, live tracking, live chat, instant service upgrade at request, spot on with assistance over the phone - what not. Fantastic work guys. Will use again as I’m all sold.

Perfect Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Very fast pick up and delivery. Parcel arrived to it's destination in a good and reasonable time frame. Two thumbs up!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Awesome Service. Will definitely come back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Thank you Zoom2u for speeding up the delivery, really appreciate it. The team was very helpful in giving me information and updates for delivery! Would definitely recommend it :)

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

My first experience with any ‘Same Day Courier’

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I applied for an emergency passport yesterday afternoon as we needed to fly out to oversea for a funeral, however it was needing to be picked up from Sydney and I lived in Brisbane.. unfortunately normal post courier wouldn’t have it here on time! Thankfully I came across this and they put my mind at ease, best customer service from booking over the phone to the delivery man showing up with the package! Thank you guys so much and will definitely be using your services again

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

From the initial call to the updates and the final delivery it was perfect and ahead of time. Very impressed.

Efficient and personal service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Efficient and considerate on a very difficult weather day.
Contacted by phone to inform us when the package would be picked up and approximate delivery time - this was correct.
Nikki was delightful (courier) and efficient.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

I used Zoom2u services for the first time today and I was very impressed. The booking was easy, the price competitive and good value for money, the service on the phone courteous. I booked my parcel pick-up at 12pm and got it by just after 2pm which was very fast given the distance. The driver was also very courteous and the tracking system very useful so I could make sure I was home for the delivery. I would recommend and use their services again. Thanks

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Package picked up and delivered on time. All information needed was supplied. Extremely happy with service provided would definitely use again.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Amazing. Easy to order, fast, reliable delivery on the same day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Too good. Dont think, just do it. every step was so smooth. So reliable, fast, easy to track, customer service was great and helpful

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Package was picked up on time by neatly dressed, pleasant driver, and delivered soon after. Great service - no hype. Will definitely use again.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fantastic service would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Was extremely happy with the service picked up documents and delivered to the Sunshine Coast in under 3 hours.
Very impressed will be using them again.

Sydney, Australia

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Helpful service, prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

The service staff were so helpful and easy to get in contact with. The item arrived promptly and the courier followed my delivery instructions to a tee.

1 of 22 pages