Filter By:

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

On time in time! really pleased with the service and proved to be very reliable. I would use them again

Great Reliable Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I've used this platform a few times for sending urgent packages and every time the process has gone smoothly and in a timely manner. I recently ordered a lat minute courier pick up to deliver to a busy exhibition. The driver Sam Kahn was diligent in making sure the package was delivered to the correct person despite our receiver not responding. A potentially frustrating situation was avoided by the calm and persistent nature of this driver - Thank you!

Fast Delivery & Easy to use website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Easy to use and good result (unlike Fastway which promised a cheap solution via Parcelconnect and failed). Very happy with Zoom2U!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I had to get an urgent delivery and wasn't sure which courier to use. Just googled Zoom2U and was fast and easy to book. The courier who picked it up was awesome.

Amazingly efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Package collected and delivered on time. The booking process was easy and the staff friendly and helpful. The tracking information was excellent with photo and signature of recipient provided on delivery. The price was very reasonable. Will definitely use this service again.

speedy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Really incredibly fast service. very impressed. will definitely use this service form now on and would recommend to other people

Great app

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Great website navigation and app. Quite easy to navigate. Love personalized service of having a picture and signature on pickup and delivery. Just a little thing though, I was in a different country when I scheduled a pickup and I wanted it delivered at 2pm. But it was reading my local computer clock which is 2 hours behind Sydney time. I would think that the delivery time displayed on the website is Sydney time. But now I know for future reference, and the service and website is great!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

FANTASTIC! Pricey but FANTASTIC!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

We were stuck with an urgent deliver for the second time, while other courier drivers did not pick up our goods. Zoom2U is a fantastic service, expansive but great. The ease of ordering, pick up and overall experience... can't fault it. THANK YOU!

Zoom2U are unbeatable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Zoom2U couriers always arrive on time and deliver my packages on schedule. They are always very friendly, communicate well and sometimes arrive within minutes of me booking! 100% recommend.

Worked well for me

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

My packages arrived quicker than expect and in very good condition. The driver was polite.
The tracking was very reassuring.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Very difficult and large delivery made very easy, and very fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Driver was very efficient, professional and easy to deal with

Yes, picked up early

Even though I’m the sender I can confirm package arrived very quickly

Yes very helpful tracking tool

Adelaide SA

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

DISGUSTING SERVICE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

If you don't continually watch the parcel WILL NOT get picked up in time for delivery. I won't be using them again.

Comments
Zoom2u Official

Hi Sonya,

I'm so sorry there is an issue. Do you have a booking reference so we can investigate ASAP?

Best regards,

Steve

Zoom2u Official

Hi Sonya,

Just checking in as we haven't heard from you.

We checked our system and couldn't seem to find a booking with your name on it... Feel free to reach out if we can help.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve I have used your services several times for work. Initially I found the service wonderful. With the last pick up, it was picked up after the delivery time and this time, if I hadn't contac... read more »

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Great service thank you !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

Easy to use and reliable. It's hard to find that level of service for same day deliveries and the price is reasonable,

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Probably the best service from a courier company that I have ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

It has been a pleasure to deal with you
Courteous - spoke good English - responsive - many thanks
Connie

Absolutely Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

First time user, I did the booking online which was very easy, they picked up my item from a furniture store and delivered to me in within 2 hours. This company does what it say's and I would recommend everyone to give them a go. Great job Zoom2u

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Delivered on time in perfect condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Item arrived on time and the driver was very friendly. When making my booking, it was extremely easy and informative.

Very helpful and prompt!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Very helpful. Parcel arrived ahead of time and in one piece’ would use and recommend again. Didn’t even need to track it arrived so promptly!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

First time user, and used them twice in two days to collect and deliver some urgent loan docs.

Collection and delivery were both on time and way cheaper than a courier.

Fantastic service

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Best option out there for one off courier needs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Service was fast and reliable. Love that you can communicate with the driver. Won’t ever use a traditional courier service again!

What a great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I received my first quote within 5 minutes of my request. It was cheaper by $100 from the major courier companies.
My items were picked up within 30 minutes of booking and delivered as ask by a really nice and polite guy. It was easy to track from start to finish, and I received my invoice in a timely manner. Such an easy service to use, and I will do so again.

1 of 18 pages