Save my holiday!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Quick and easy service, friendly staff.
Got my passport from Adelaide to Sydney in less than 24 hours!
Now I am heading for my Fiji holiday!! Thanks for the awesome team!!

Very quick Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

very happy with customer service and easy process booking in each delivery. being able to track my delivery anytime is very important t for our clients to know when it will arrive to their destination.

Prompt Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Package picked up and delivered to me promptly.
I will use your service again with the knowledge of knowing that prompt delivery will be if upmost importance.

Excellent Service - Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

We often use Zoom2U when we need to send important packages. The service has always been picked up promptly and delivered well within the alotted time. Will definitely continue to use.

Delivered on time, cannot ask for anything more - Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Absolutely fantastic and delivered the goods within timeframe so exceptional service and I tracked the live delivery which was a terrific. Thank you.

Speedy and good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Package was picked up and delivered quicker than I thought. I will definitely use this service again for deliveries where it saves time rather than delivering myself.

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Wow. Delivered in 15 minutes. Picked up on time. Client was very impressed with the service of delivery. Will definately use again. If I was to use a courier company I would still be waiting.

Great service, fast, affordable and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Needed a service to deliver a small parcel from South Melbourne to Melbourne CBD. Our company uses Zoom2U so I set myself up within meetings with a personal account and within 5 minutes I had people bidding. I accepted and within an hour, my parcel was picked up, delivered and within the price I could afford. Will continue to use these guys, they're great.

Customer Service Staff need to mature themselves...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Customer Service Staff need to mature themselves a bit and be more genuine but otherwise very good service and i hear that take care of their drivers unlike UBER. .

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Verified Customer

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

I used Zoom 2 US to pick up a chest of drawers from Aldi and have it delivered to our home.
The delivery was super quick and price very affordable.
The team was very patient and they answered every silly question that I had about the process. I booked the service at 5 pm and the drawers were home by around 7 pm. The guy who delivered was very professional! Highly recommend this everyone.

quoted $99 but paid $145 eventually. Please explain.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2018

Not sure what happened but a refund is in order. I booked on line and was surprised to be charged that amount.

Comments
Zoom2u Official

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this, would you be able to email me at steve @Zoom2u.com and i'll investigate. We can organise a refund straight away.

Best regards,

Steve Orenstein
CEO

Unbelievable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Fast, reliable, cost friendly service. Highly recommend. I would use them again and I'll be telling everyone to use them.

Great easy service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Hi Team,

I sent a package (3 boxes) from my office to a colleagues home address. It was easy to book online, the driver contacted me on approach and was very helpful.

The boxes were delivered quickly and without any issue.

I have used this service in the past and will definitely use again!

Regards
Danielle

Great service very quick and professional.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

I sent package in the morning and it arrived at the customers house early afternoon. Very happy with
This service and so was my customer.

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Package arrived on time and very pleased with door to door service, online service was very easy to use and track iitem progress

I like to thank the Neil for all the great services he has done this evening Tuesday 3-4-18 I'm very

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Yes there was a bit of mix up in the way of filling out the forms it was a bit confused earlier. In the end everything got sorted out with the Delivery and it was processed promptly big thank you for the great work Neil from Campbelltown.
Kind regards Cathy Lengel

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Easy to use and effective interface. Attentive and prompt service. Competitive price. Polite staff. Very pleased. Will definitely recommend to others.

Top service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 31, 2018

We needed some documents to be picked up from Osborne Park and delivered to Perth CBD within 3 hours.
First time user, I found the online booking service very easy to use. The courier arrived well presented and friendly. Envelope was delivered on time. Great communication updates along the way until delivered. Thank you, we'll be using Zoom2u again and will be recommending to others.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

I booked two jobs yesterday - one to be delivered to me, and something I was sending out. Everything went so well. It was great being able to track the deliveries, and see the photos of the pick up and delivery points & signatures. Matthew was friendly and helpful, as was your online live chat.

Great service, will highly recommend and use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Pick and delivery of package, arrived on time, tracking was perfect, best service, highly recommend, will definitely use again, smooth and easy transaction

1 of 12 pages