Filter By:

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

The telephone service was brilliant and the eta details that I could track including the driver were all very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Great assistance for an emergency last minute job. Tracking was great and very happy with the overall service from beginning to end.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Beware - paying extra for a faster delivery time is not a guarantee

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Booked pickup at 12:30. Parcel collected at 2:15 - this is already a bit of a stretch, but since pick up was in Katoomba, I was willing to go with it. Paid A LOT extra for an at latest 4:30 delivery in CBD. Long story short, driver went to Bankstown airport 3 times enroute to the city. Missed the 4:30 delivery, even though there was no traffic and if the driver had gone from point A to B as promised (and paid for), he would have made it by 3:45. Result? Passport office closed, now waiting nervously for express passport to be ready.

Many many complaints and queries registered throughout the day to no avail. Seems like the business model is to be an aggregator for cowboy solo couriers. They have no control over the drivers once they have the job/package.

To be fair, and on the plus side, service people were as empathetic as they could be without actually admitting fault.

Bottom line, steer clear if on time delivery is mission critical.

Comments
Zoom2u Official

Hello Dr. Lara. We are so sorry that this happened. An email has been sent to you regarding the matter. Thank you.

Best service in years!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Package picked up super quickly, driver was extremely helpful, kind and professional, didn't mind giving me a call to confirm delivery for a non-English speaking person. All to all hands down the best service in years.

Super efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Package picked up and delivered in a timely manner. were kept up to date via sms with details of delivery. It was tracked all the way.

Brisbane

• 6 helpful votes
Private message

Better, faster, friendlier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

No-fuss friendly service. Easy signup without a long winded form. Well designed user experience on the site, and had excellent service from the first person to respond. If you want to avoid haggling over price and date/time, use Zoom2U.

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

‘Other parcels need to be delivered’... so mine won’t be

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Didn’t deliver when promised, no note left. Next day told that couldn’t make it as other parcels had to be delivered so mine wouldn’t make it. My same day delivery is now going to be 4 days...

Comments
Zoom2u Official

Hi Fred, So sorry to hear this. I couldn't seem to find your name in our booking system. Do you have a booking reference number? Cheers, Steve

I have no reference or tracking number, I am the recipient. It is for a Telstra device ordered on Thursday evening with a guaranteed same day delivery (Friday). received a call on Saturday and af... read more »

Zoom2u Official

Hi Fred, So sorry about this. This shouldn't have happened at all. Would you be able to email me at steve@zoom2u.com so I can investigate further. I'll just need some more details to find your booking....

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Great Service, well worth it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

So speedy, friendly helpful service with an easy to use app. Highly recommended. I will be using this service again.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Thanks for the quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Great - easy to book, quick turn around. Thanks for the quick delivery service. Will use again in the future.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Excellent service, everything was completed within an hour.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I organized the parcel to be picked up & delivered ASAP and it was done within the hour. Fantastic, fast service.

Unlike a previous courier company who I cancelled with, I called them 4 times and had already paid for the service and nothing was done, no delivery/pickup, nothing... so THANK YOU superstars!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

All smooth from start to finish. Picked up on time and delivered quickly. Cannot fault the service. Easy to book online and plenty of communication.

Will use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Easy to set up, fabulous site to use and to the visibility of who, where and when is awesome as I needed to make sure the parcel arrived for an event.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Excellent service - so reliable and lovely people!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I was the sender. The package collected on time. The driver kept in touch. He notified me of delivery. He was friendly and good natured. I really appreciate this service. So good!

Couldn't fault the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Parcel was picked up within 10 mins.
Everyone was extremely helpful (from the booking over the phone to the delivery man).

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Matchless service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Terrific service. Fastest shipment ever, live tracking, live chat, instant service upgrade at request, spot on with assistance over the phone - what not. Fantastic work guys. Will use again as I’m all sold.

December 14th 2018 Update: Matchless service!

I am not sure how these guys operate but by adding extra fee, the way they deliver items the same day is no less than a miracle. I had my item picked up from Sydney at 2pm, and can you imagine I received it around 10pm in Perth same day?
Unbelievable service, and there is no one else with this level of dedication and concern towards customers. Thank you Zoom2u.

Perfect Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Very fast pick up and delivery. Parcel arrived to it's destination in a good and reasonable time frame. Two thumbs up!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Awesome Service. Will definitely come back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Thank you Zoom2u for speeding up the delivery, really appreciate it. The team was very helpful in giving me information and updates for delivery! Would definitely recommend it :)

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

My first experience with any ‘Same Day Courier’

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

I applied for an emergency passport yesterday afternoon as we needed to fly out to oversea for a funeral, however it was needing to be picked up from Sydney and I lived in Brisbane.. unfortunately normal post courier wouldn’t have it here on time! Thankfully I came across this and they put my mind at ease, best customer service from booking over the phone to the delivery man showing up with the package! Thank you guys so much and will definitely be using your services again

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

From the initial call to the updates and the final delivery it was perfect and ahead of time. Very impressed.

Efficient and personal service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Efficient and considerate on a very difficult weather day.
Contacted by phone to inform us when the package would be picked up and approximate delivery time - this was correct.
Nikki was delightful (courier) and efficient.

1 of 22 pages