Will absolutely use you again!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Very happy with the entire service from booking to delivery!! It arrived on time and we are very happy with process

Awesome customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I had urgent freight requiring same day delivery from NSW to Adelaide. Scotty and Jean were so helpful and super fast on their response to me. The delivery was made earlier than expected to my very happy client. I would not hesitate to recommend Zoom2u to anyone - in fact I already have! Thank you so much for all your help today.

Tremendous service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I have now used Zoom2U on 5 or 6 occasions, and they have not skipped a beat ! Brilliant service !!

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great Service. used many times

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

ive had things picked up from work & deliver to suppliers and on site.. no issues at all..great customer service and communication with the drivers

Brilliant service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

We sent our parcel out for an urgent delivery. Courier who picked up the parcel gave me the confidence that your order is in good hands! Brilliant service- picked up on time & delivered on time.

Fast, reliable and great people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Wallet was left home. Picked up and delivered well within the agreed timeframe. Driver impeccable. Great service, will certainly come back

Above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Collected parcels from post office then delivered to my home. Pick up and delivery on time. Great service with a smile.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Friendly service, next day guaranteed delivery was spot on and the ability to live track the parcel deliver is awesome.

Efficient and much cheaper than their competitor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Left my iPad at the airport and plugged in the request for courier service, was very happy with the price, less than 2 hours later my iPad was in my hands. Couldn’t believe it.

First time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

This is the first time i have used them. It seemed to work well.Package got there before the requested time!

Pleasantly surprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Package was received within an hour of ordering a delivery - easy to organise - very happy with the service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

It was excellent for same deliveryIt was really quick. As I asked for same delivery and certain time and they done it.But only option of payment is credit card which I didn’t find that’s quite fair

Zoom2U is an awesome service I discovered today

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I had left my phone behind and was looking for an "uber" type courier service. I discovered Zoom2u and was given 3 price options with 3 time-span delivery options. The $16 to have my phone couriered to me within 3 hours was incredible value. it was delivered within 1.5 hours - despite me having entered the wrong pickup address. The tracking system keeps you updated every step of the way with live tracking and my phone arrived in perfect condition. Absolutely putting Zoom2U contact into my phone.

I live in a rural area and travel to Sydney to work - and I couldn't afford the time to pick up my phone before I caught the only train back home this evening. Awesome service.

Awesome company! Received texts every step of the way It even arrived earlier than promised. Would

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This company is awesome. I really didn’t believe my important document would arrive in time as I contacted Zoom2u the afternoon of a public holiday Friday for interstate delivery the next day. I received a txt every step of the way and it even arrived earlier than promised! I will only ever use this company.

So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

I ordered a pick up of a package and delivery to my house. It was really easy to book in and track, arrived quickly, and all went seamlessly.

Drivers trying their best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

For an urgent matter, this service is really good.
My client was not contactable to receive the parcel but Zoom2u driver was able to communicate with me well to sort this out. Hats off to his patience and dedication.

It was a nice experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

Fast delivery, easy processing, agile and quick smart driver, useful tracking system, fair price and prompt online support. I recommend to use it.

First time used - 10/10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

So easy to use website. Great to see actual locations, routes, names of couriers and confirmation by signature and photo. Great ideas.

Terrific service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

We sent urgent documents, they were picked up promptly and delivered well before time. We will definitely use Zoom again, and recommend it to others.

Canberra

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Perfect service for critical postal requirements

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

These guys are amazing- I had an urgent package which was critical in getting from Canberra to Sydney overnight and they delivered. Everything that was quoted and promised was met and exceeded my expectations. I was kept well informed of the delivery progress and the item was left at the delivery address exactly as described. I can’t fault this experience thank you so much!!

1 of 9 pages