Fastway review by Bruce H

Private message

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Pathetic service should be called Snail Way Courier

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017, viewed 589 times

Per Fastway parcel tracking, my parcel, the size of a shoe box was collected from Melbourne on 20 Nov 17; It would appear Fastway tried to deliver the parcel on 23 Nov. However they stated they were unable to deliver the package for unknown reason. No failed delivery card was left, hence I do not believe they attended my property. As at 4 December the package still remains un-delivered. Note Fastways failed to either call or email me to advise there was a delivery problem. Also my internet feedback - request for delivery was not addressed in a timely manner. A pathetic courier service. I have never experienced problems with Australia Post deliveries.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Sorry I neglected to mention the parcel was being delivered to the Blue mountains, NSW.

Fastway Official

Hi Bruce, thanks for getting in touch. I sincerely apologise for the poor and slow service you have received as well as the lack of communication. In order for us to further assist could you please... read more »

Hi Emma, I have provided this info to your call centre yesterday 4th Dec. Also I provided the required information via the on-line enquiry form on Fri 1 Dec. To date no delivery received and 5 m... read more »