Harris Farm Markets review by Jenniferlaw61

Toongabbie NSW

• 2 comments
Private message

Shop Location: Online

Very late delivery, items missing and they are not taking calls

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018, viewed 410 times

This is the second time I have used this service, the first time I got Mould in 2 boxes of raspberries and ok, it was just before Christmas and very busy. I tried again this week and the delivery arrived at 10:15pm, so very late. 3 items missing.

I called before 10:30pm (supposed to be there until 11pn) and told to leave a message, I did and sent an email. I call 3 times today from 9:30 and still not taking calls or responding to emails.
Called reception who who told me they can’t help.

Comments
Harris Farm Markets Official

Hi Jennifer, it's concerning to hear about the late order you received and the difficulty you had getting through to our customer service team. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, ... read more »

Hello, the order number was PP#330472

I think you need to start reading feedback more closely. There are a large number of complaints similar to mine.

I visit you shops quite quite frequently, but I will not be using your delivery service again.

Harris Farm Markets Official

Thank you Jennifer. We're very keen to iron out any lateness issues with our service. We'll be looking into this, and I'll get back to you shortly.

See all 1906 reviews for Harris Farm Markets