Independent Living Specialists review by Mereana Tahere

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Faulty product received & poor service to resolve

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017, viewed 145 times

Not impressed with service. Has caused great inconvenience and disappointment for an elderly person, looking forward to receiving this “aid” but was faulty. Online order for Seat Assist Lift Up Cushion placed. Track order facility on their website stated order “completed”. We hadn’t received item so not completed. Misleading info. Online chat rep stated I’d be contacted regarding progress of order. No response. I emailed, no response. I called and was advised item on back order and would be sent from another store to them & sent to me. ETA 5days. Order was received today, and upon opening it, discovered it’s faulty, 3 screws are missing & no instruction manual (used item, not brand new). I emailed, no response. Called service/repairs and was told they can’t resolve this, I’d have to wait until “someone” is available. Meanwhile the elderly person who was looking forward to receiving this aid is disappointed as its faulty causing her more pain (aid would’ve helped relieve her pain) and will have to wait a lengthy period of time for a replacement. I’m still waiting for a callback.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes