KAM Constructions review by Greg

• 12 helpful votes
Private message

Service is 110% so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2016, viewed 691 times

I am in the market for a farm shed/summerhouse and called for quotes from several shed builders (including some of the major companies that do ads on TV). Some never got back to me, some didn't listen to what I am after, some put in a bit of effort BUT so far KAM Construction (and especially Ryan their engineer) have been excellent. The staff are always friendly (and I have changed the design countless times), always ready to help, nothing is too much effort for them. I still haven't signed a contract but we are pretty close so I'll let everyone know how the build progress as things move along.

Update Aug 2017: I signed a contract and the build was completed in June 2016. I would advise you to have anything you want detailed in writing in the contract (this goes for any contract though) and, if you are in doubt of anything, get it explained to you fully and then document it in the contract with diagrams if required.

I've had a few problems with the build (insulation tape falling off, gutters collapsed under the rain load etc.) but KAM have been there to rectify them. If there is ever any debate refer back to the detailed contract and, if it is in there, they will come to the party. Kudo's to Russell and Ben from KAM as they have been great...polite and professional.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes