Optimum 8200 review by oneness

Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

• 10 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

BIG powerful blender for very little price and the BEST decision I ever made.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2014, viewed 8618 times

After initially wanting to buy a Nutribullet I decided to do some research on it and came across the Froothie site quite by accident. After reading reviews looking at the quality components and features I decided that for the same price I could forego all the unnecessary freebies of frying pans and knife sets and pay what equates to a little amount of money for a top quality product.

I received my Optimum 8200 two weeks ago and have used it every single day on my road to better health for my green smoothies. It has handled all manner of ingredients with absolute ease. I ordered the taller 2litre capacity to enable easier blending of nut butters etc to negate the need of having to use a spatula all the time. By the time I put all my ingredients into the jug it is almost full (providing approx 750ml smoothie) The Nutribullet which I was going to buy could not handle that amount of ingredients at one time.

My 8200 is extremely quiet compared to my Breville Optima that I had previously which is also a bonus. It basically cleans itself too which is great, so no worry of cutting fingers! The accompanying book has some beautiful recipes which i cannot wait to try.

My whole experience with the customer service team upon ordering, to its delivery and actually using the end product has been absolutely fabulous and it is truly and totally the best decision I have ever made regarding a purchase :-)

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes