Optimum Appliances 9400 1st Generation review by Anita Felmingham

Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Upper Freestone

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Model: 1st Generation

Best money I ever spent!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2014, viewed 893 times

This is the first review I have ever made! ... I made a decision about 2 months ago to start eating making healthier meals for my family so spent 3 whole weeks researching blenders on the internet. I researched the Vitamix and the Ninja Kitchen System, but then came across the Optimum 9400 and was super impressed, it also seemed to have the best reviews so I purchased one from Froothie while it was on sale for nearly half price. I have had it for a couple of days and already I have made tons of smoothies and soups. I am impressed by how well it 'pulverises' even the smallest seeds. I can't believe the power in this blender! You have to see it to believe it. I am also impressed by the quality of service from Froothie. As soon as I send a message to this company they reply back straight away. Nothing is too much bother for them. They even allowed me to put a deposit down to secure the sale price as I couldn't afford it straight away. I am blown away by their high standard of service (rare these days). I am just amazed as what this machine can do already. It has pride of place on my kitchen benchtop. It's so easy to clean too! My two 5 year olds love the delicious smoothies I make with frozen fruits. I am just so happy that my family will be eating healthier thanks to this wonderful machine. I can't wait to try more recipes in it. My next purchase will hopefully be one of those cold press juicers.

+ Easy to clean. Easy to use. Powerful enough to pulverise seeds.

- Nothing I can think of