Abbie
AbbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive

This pram is my only favourite!!

No pram compares to the lusso double !
I absolutely love the HUGE basket at the bottom, it made my solo hospital trip the other day so easy with my baby as all my bags fitted in the basket. I also love the single to double mode when i only have one kid, which happens regularly as my eldest goes to his grandparents house. Its so easy to fold up and even easier to open up the pram. It comes with a white & a black seat cover which is great when ones in the washing machine and it comes with so many accessories!!… cup holder, mosquito net cover, sun protector cover and extra seat covers. Love that there are so many different configurations, and the seats are a lot bigger too as it fits my nearly 3 year old in the seat comfortably, so heaps of growing room and the prams not bulky, it is quite long with both seats on but you get use to it really quickly!!

Purchased in for $949.

Overall
Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Skippy Prams
Skippy Prams   DM

Thank you for your honest review.