2Apply

2Apply

Mark Edwards
Mark EdwardsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Deplorable

The filling in of this form took me 2.5 hours, it crashed not saving anything, wouldn't accept any of the verification codes, took a phone call to reset the password, didn't save information ,had to go back in and fill out a number of sections twice or three times, wanted $$ to do a background check and when I clicked no, it crashed and I had to go back in and fill in unsaved fields of information. I'm applying for an apartment not buying a baby. it deserves no stars and from all the reviews on this website I have read I'm not alone.
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au