Cass August
Cass AugustGeelong2 posts

Great cover

I signed up to HIF as it was the cheapest option with maternity cover. My hospital cover only included a 3 night stay and I ended up staying 5 nights. I knew I would need to pay a fee for those days and was pleasantly surprised at how low the fee was.

They covered all other aspects of my admission including my elective c-sections costs, and I only had to pay an excess twice, despite being admitted to hospital several times during my pregnancy.

Customer service was also great when I had questions prior to signing up.

• Insurance claim made: Yes
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
HIF (Health Insurance Fund)   DM

Hi Cass, Thank you for this fantastic feedback, we're so glad to hear you've had a great experience with HIF. We really appreciate you taking the time to share this review.

If you ever have queries or need assistance with your HIF policy in the future, please don't hesitate to chat with me directly. You can email me any time on social@hif.com.au.

In the meantime, congratulations you on the birth of your baby and we hope you're enjoying this magical time together. :)

Many thanks,