JVO
JVOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Excellent Product

The Emerald Energy product was recommended to me by a friend and the installation was arranged by Carbon Savers Pty Ltd (Martin) who contacted me on Thursday 27/7/23 to arrange installation for the next day. The heater was delivered Friday morning and the installation team arrived later that morning. The installation was finished by 3:00 pm and hot water was running. While I had heard that heat pumps were noisy, I cannot complain about the noise from our heat pump. The invoice for payment was received via email on Monday and promptly paid. I mentioned to Martin that it would have to be one of the fastest turnarounds. My wife and I are quite pleased with the result and are enjoying hot showers and are one step closer to getting off gas.

Purchased in for $4,200.

• Household Size: 2 person(s)
Overall
Noise Level
Functionality
Temperature Consistency
Heating Speed
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Emerald Energy
Emerald Energy   DM

Hi JVO, Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to hear you are happy with your Emerald Hot Water Heat Pump. At Emerald, we believe transitioning from gas is an important step towards sustainable living, and we look forward to helping many more Australians in their energy-efficiency journey.

Thanks again,